• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chilbo we are having a std friday night at your house
are we really? lol
i mean your welcome to, but im DEFINTIELY getting some sleep lol, even if its not too much. il be running a national tourney for the next 2 days haha
but yes i cant wait for uber practice

and 16 people in my tiny one bedroom apartment lol
idk why but im in a phase of posting my second thoughs in 1 size font after a post lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, how dare you deny me of my Hot Pocketness at the tourney, then torment me with such photos of hot Philly cheesesteaky goodness.....I could cry.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Half of the reason I post stuff like this is for the reactions. People take it seriously, get all homophobic, etc. It's amazingly funny to me. :laugh:
Funny guy, hell I missed out when you came to gigs with chu and I pretty much did my own thing.

Anyway, I just noticed this tournament is in my hometown. I kinda wish I was still living there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Smashers I find significantly more attractive than you:

Cactuar
ChuDat
Jman
Xzax (before the idiot ruined his hair)
Doom
Shadow
Snakeee
Santi
xYz
Anther
Magus
Emblem Lord
Keitaro
Omni
JG Wentworth
ADHD
Forte

You're not even close. I probably forgot a lot, LOL.
Yay!!!....wait....wtf?? lol!!

I'm afraid to look at the last couple pages now :urg:

I'm teaming with JCeaser for this tourney, planning to create some ROB/Falco camping ****!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Clash of the Titans 4 Trailer

Here it is everyone!

I first feature a bunch of ToS members at the beginning (since we're the crew behind this :) ) then a bunch of pros who are/probably attending.

"Presenting the trailer for Clash of the Titans 4, featuring some members of ToS (the crew running the tourney), and some of the top pros attending the tournament. I'm missing a lot of pros like Bum, OBM, Azen, etc, but it's because I didn't have clips of them even when asking for them in the thread."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57knILY0iZ0

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Smashers I find significantly more attractive than you:

Cactuar
ChuDat
Jman
Xzax (before the idiot ruined his hair)
Doom
Shadow
Snakeee
Santi
xYz
Anther
Magus
Emblem Lord
Keitaro
Omni
JG Wentworth
ADHD
Forte

You're not even close. I probably forgot a lot, LOL.

<3 inupee. rep FL's sexiness....

I ain't gonna lie, im pretty **** sexy....who agrees?:embarrass;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chillins the only one on there that isn't confirmed, but m2k suggested i add the clip, its pretty awesome. everyone else is confirmed

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yeah.

lol @ Chibo using Ultimodragon's match against Squall from our crew battle. It's OK, Chibo, you're still a nice person.

And I'm still going to R.O.B. you.
nope, that was ultimodragon v dmbrandon at phillygamers last year. the full match is on youtube. the stock continues and ultimo kills dm without taking another % but it was too long for the video

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not too happy with the trailer overall lol, def not one of my best video projects. it had like 0 effects and i didnt have half of the clips i wanted. i was also a lil stumped on the music. i had no choice but to finish it though since the tourney is almost a week away (WOW!)

still though, im glad ppl enjoyed it

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It also lacked me, teh_spamerer, Atomsk, etc., despite him having good clips of us...
i asked you over and over for a good clip, and you had nothing. the clip you provided was u v bum when was at like 160 and u did a tornado then dsmashed or something. xzax's clip of hitting me with uB and me DI'ing terrible to dieing was a better clip. and while making it, i asked atomsk on aim earlier tonight and he had nothing as well.

i asked ppl for clips in the thread multiple times, but barely any ppl replied, and im sorry, but i rly dont have the time to look for awesome matches of every awesome smasher lol. i would have loved to include ppl like bum, plank, spammer, inui, atomsk, yes, keitaro, neo, candy, boss, azen, and more.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i asked you over and over for a good clip, and you had nothing. the clip you provided was u v bum when was at like 160 and u did a tornado then dsmashed or something. xzax's clip of hitting me with uB and me DI'ing terrible to dieing was a better clip. and while making it, i asked atomsk on aim earlier tonight and he had nothing as well.
Wow, wtf, you're so dumb sometimes. Me scoring an awesome tech and then outplaying Bum >>>>> everything you and your crew did in that trailer.

CO18

Smash Hero

i asked ppl for clips in the thread multiple times, but barely any ppl replied, and im sorry, but i rly dont have the time to look for awesome matches of every awesome smasher lol. i would have loved to include ppl like bum, plank, spammer, inui, atomsk, yes, keitaro, neo, candy, boss, azen, and more.
I loled.

Ive got a clip of Neo doing some crazy stuff to my snake(from wifi) but still, lemme know if you want it lol. our connections good, it was like some crazy *** gimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom