• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That would be Spade, Baron. It's not on his Wiki profile, anymore, though, so maybe he cancelled it? Spade?

*wants to see Top Man badly*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
That would be Spade, Baron. It's not on his Wiki profile, anymore, though, so maybe he cancelled it? Spade?
I'll say it this way: If I come to it, I will do it. If not, it's cancelled. I won't promise you anything, I'll never do that again. ¬¬
But if I have time and endurance (with latter being the biggest problem), I will do that set.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Fixed. I will NEVER EVER write another SM after Playing God.
WHY DO WE PUT OURSELVES THROUGH SUCH PAIN-

I started writing a short story shortly after the Japanese release of Brawl involving all of the Brawl characters (eventually) having a great conflict set in Delfino Plaza. It was fun while it lasted....

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
YES

Please, please please use this picture somewhere in that moveset.
That picture is TOO GOOD! Ill def use it :D

I never played Earth Bound, but you should put "Oh, my pork!" somewhere in your moveset.
"Oh my pork!" is in MOTHER 3,and Frank, Frankeystein, and the rest of the Sharks are in MOTHER2/Earthbound, so it wouldnt really fit......

Ive started getting the game mechanics down for this moveset. The BASIC idea is they are a semi ice climbers,a s youll be controlling 5 differnt characters essentially, but they all have differnt attributes (running speed, weight, jump height, etc...) I think this set will take a lot of work but should prove rewarding :D

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
I had class in the morning so I wasn't able to post Top Man at the beginning of this page.

Strangely enough, from 10 pm to midnight there were only one or two posts made after mine, and I didn't really want to post the moveset in the middle.

And forget everything I said about my plans for MYM5. The Sandbags have a point. I'll just roll with it and see what happens rather than disappointing people or setting myself up for failure and/or a peptic ulcer.

Oh, and i got lazy and didn't add any sprites AT ALL to the moveset. Sorries.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Who need sprites?!? Mega Man characters really don't have particularly interesting or helpful ones.

And I (along with smashbot) am probably the worst culprit of not finishing what I've promised. Don't believe anything I start will be completed. Especially my SM... sigh.

Also, #8.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Amen to that. Considering I'll probably be carrying the bloody Royal Flush into MYM 5, I'm not going to get myself stuck in something like this again. And if I do somehow end up starting it,NOBODY SEES THE ROSTER BUT ME. I'll be going the Kibble/K. Rool road.

will you add some MYM5 movesets that are extremely good or liked by you if it drags into it?
i would like non-partner kirby enemies to meet the superstar helpers.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good.

ick...I have class at 3, and don't get out until 4. I make no promises to be able to post Top Man on the next page because I don't know if there'll be a sudden barrage of posts or anything.

Don't hold up any conversations or comments for the moveset, is what I'm saying. I'll probaby get lazy and just post it into the middle of a page like I used to do.

EDIT:

I want the last post in this thread to be my Link Up Space. That would be fun.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Sharks moveset! Yay! Earthbound is teh pwzorz.

mR SaTuRn SaYs BoInG.

ZoOm DiNg DaKoTa

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman

I'm going to get lunch, hoping that the flood of posts I predicted won't happen so I can post the stupid moveset.

Be back in about half an hour, we'll see what we'll see.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
"You spin me right round, baby!!"

lolwut? Top Man joins the Brawl!!!

Background

Top Man is one of Dr. Wily's many creations. As a rule, Dr. Wily's robots are evil and possess unique and devastating weapons. To some he granted the ability to shoot large balls of lightning. Others he built with a large frame and impenetrable armor. He even gave one the ability to duplicate himself and fire lasers.

But to Top Man, Dr. Wily gave him the ability to spin. Top Man's tale was not like that of Rudolph and the other reindeer, for Wily was no Santa Claus. Angered by the taunting of the other Robot Masters, Top Man eagerly awaited his battle with Mega Man to prove himself.

However, he lost. Badly. And when Megaman used Top Man's very same weapon to destroy Shadow Man and Gamma, Top Man learned in the most humiliating fashion how powerful his weapon truly was.

Now that he has fully realized the potential of his mastery of Centripetal and Centrifugal force, he will devastate all of those who mocked him or regarded him as useless in the past.

Playstyle

Top Man's primary power is his ability to spin very, very fast. This may sound lame, and it is when compared to shooting fireballs or tornados, but it can be surprisingly powerful. His spin can allow him to travel very fast while crushing solid material and tearing apart the air itself. It can deflect projectiles and toss objects and people around like ragdolls.

In order to tap into this power, Top Man must charge his reactor, which he can then use in different ways.

Another thing to note is that his jumps involve him spinning. Unlike other characters, this means that doing a horizontal aerial attack will be either a Fair or a Bair depending on where he is facing (forward and towards the camera for Fair, backward and away from the camera for Bair). The two moves are different and both the Top Man player and the opponent will want to watch carefully to see which attack, if any, will come out.

Stats

Size: About the size of Luigi when his Top is on his head, and slightly wider as well.

Weight: 4/10. Top Man is a killer robot, but he is described as being one of the most lightly armored Robot Masters, and his power protects him from attack anyways.

Walk Speed: 6/10.

Run Speed: 6/10.

Horizontal Air Speed: 6/10. He's not going to Wall of Pain any time soon, but his air game can be confusing and overwhelming in spurts.

Fall Speed: 7/10. Falls nearly as fast as a heavyweight, due to being a robot.

First Jump: 5/10.

Second Jump: 5/10.

Dodge: 3/10. Why dodge when you can spin?

Roll: 4/10. Ditto.

No Crawl, Hover, Glide, or Wall-Anything, etc.

Animations

Standing: Top Man stands upright, squinting evilly into the distance.
Idle: Top Man spins the top on his head with a hand in the manner of an unconscious habit.
Walking: Top Man walks forward looking down at the ground sullenly.
Running:Top Man runs forward, but he leaves each foot on the ground longer as his wheels aid him in running much like a rollerblader would move.
Crouching: Top Man leans backwards and bends a knee. Not very evasive.
Jump: Top Man spins as he jumps upwards, and continues spinning (both jumps)
Dodge: Top Man twists his body and leans to a side.
Roll: Top Man takes a crouching step in the direction of the roll and spins around once his feet are back together.

Ground

Top Dog

A: A quick punch with his leading arm. No knockback. (2%)
AA: Top Man follows the punch with a headbutt with his Top-topped head. Decent knockback for a jab combo finish. (4%)

Dash Attack: Wheels of Glory

Top Man suddenly stops moving his legs but continues going forwards on the wheels as if he was an ice skater. Like an ice skater, he suddenly leaps up a few feet into the air with a spin and a leg out and then lands gracefully.

This attack has startup where Top Man relies only on his wheels to go forward, has a weak hitbox as he first jumps which will usually push a character into the rest of the attack, a couple weak hits as he spins, and then strong knockback with the kick. The ending lag is long and Top Man continues moving forward in a landing pose, making it easily punishable. (3% with jump hitbox, up to 4% with spin hits, and 7% with the kick)

Ftilt: Spinning Backfist

Top Man turns while stepping forward and swings out a backhand with his hand in a fist. Higher than average startup, but the ending lag is quicker than usual to compensate. This attack has decent knockback and damage, but it has an unusual amount of priority as well. (11%)

Utilt: Top Teaser

Top Man folds his arms as the spinning top on his head bounces up about two-game feet into the air before setting back on his head. Quick startup and end lag, though not self-chainable. The attack is jointed and has a decent amount of range and fair-sized hitbox. The knockback isn't very good; too much to really combo, but not enough to kill or really put the opponent in a disadvantageous position. (8%)

Dtilt: Topscotch

Top Man kicks out with his trailing leg, using his leading leg to support himself in a sweep kick forwards. This will move him forwards about two steps and is fast enough to chain (think like Olimar's Dtilt, but more range). Knockback is fairly low. (5%)

Smashes

Usmash: Headspin Kick

Top Man does a headspin with his legs pointed straight up to the sky. The startup and ending lag is quick as Top Man was built to spin, and the damage and horizontal knockback is pretty good too. The only problem is the duration of the attack, which is fairly long and vulnerable to retaliation from the sides. (14%)

Fsmash: Turn Punch

Top Man hunches his shoulders, turns and leans in the other direction for a second, then spins around with a harsh right cross. Because he turns and leans initially, this can dodge and retaliate attacks in the same manner as Bowser's Fsmash or Ganon's Wizard Kick, and the knockback is strong enough to kill at 120%, the angle being more horizontal than diagonal. Ending lag isn't too bad, but still punishable. (15%)

Dsmash: Skater Spin

Top Man does a low prolonged spin as if he was an ice skater with one leg out. This attack does multiple hits with a final moderate knockback hit akin to Peach's Dsmash, the angle being high diagonal. This is another smash with little lag on either side but long duration. (6-14%)[/B

Throws

Grab: Top Man spins forward with a hand out to grab.

Pummel: Top Man spins his victim around once with his hand for 1%. This can be repeated very fast and if it is done at least 5 times (on a Mario-weight, 40% damaged character approximately, as a rule of thumb) before the opponent breaks free they will come out of the grab in a stunned/dazed animation.

Fthrow: Top Man lifts them perpendicularly onto his back, then leaps forward, spinning parallel to the ground before slamming them into said ground. High diagonal knockback, can kill around 180%. (11%)

BThrow: Top Man holds the other character once again in an ice skater-esque fashion, spins and tosses them hard in the opposite direction. This would be hilarious when done against Bowser or Wario, etc. Decent knockback more horizontal diagonal. (9%)

Uthrow: Top Man places the enemy lying on their stomach on his head top and lets it spin rapidly for a few moments before hopping upwards to throw them off. The knockback is perfectly vertical but very weak. However, it sends them into a spiraling animation as if they had been spiked off the ground. At certain midrange percentages this could be followed up safely. (4%)

Dthrow: Top Man floors the opponent, then steps onto them before spinning rapidly atop them before they are sent away, grounded, too far to chain throw. (11%)

Air

Nair: Top Spin

Top Man spins with his arms out to head level and one foot slightly raised. He spins about three times quickly. This attack comes out very fast and has little ending lag as well, but the range isn't so good. This attack has two main hitboxes. Around the arms, the knockback will be mostly horizontal. Around the legs, the knockback will be vertical. In both cases the knockback is only moderate at best. This will do more hits if the attack is started when the enemy is already touching Top Man, although doing this is risky. (Multi-hit attack from 6-16%)

Fair: Hammer Swing

Top Man turns in the air once while extending his arms and having his hands clasp each other before swinging them forward. This attack has slow startup and moderate ending lag, but the priority and knockback is nearly on par with that of heavyweights. Knockback is horizontally diagonal. (13%)

Bair: Turbine Kick

Top Man turns parallel with the ground, sticking out one foot ahead of the other and spinning. This is a fast, multi-hit attack that comes out quick and ends quick as well, but the final hit only does moderate knockback at best. 12%)

[NOTE: Since Top Man's jump spin matters, you have to keep a close eye and time your attack right to get the one you want. On the other hand, this will confuse your opponent as they don't know whether to expect a slow and strong attack, or a fast and weak attack]

Uair: Arm Lariat

Top Man turns parallel with the ground, sticks out an arm, and spins a few times. This attack doesn't have the best range, but it hits enemies either up or meteor smashes them down in accordance with where the attack comes from. Decent knockback either way and quick startup. (11%)

Dair: Leg Lariat

Similar to the Uair but using a leg instead. This gives the attack more range but the trajectory is always diagonal and inevitably horizontal to the angle of the attack. (12%)[/B

[NOTE: As Top Man is spinning during his jump, his arms will be facing one direction and legs facing the other. This also requires observation and timing to see which attack will be closer to use if the enemy is more horizontal]

Specials

Down: Reactor Charge

Top Man puts a hand on his head and his top begins to spin faster than normal, and audibly as well. This is a stored charge akin to Samus' Charge Shot and can be charged for up to 5 seconds. This charge is used in Top Man's other specials, and it is important to keep this charged, although there are advantages to how long you charge it up, not just to the maximum.

Neutral: Topsy Turvy

Top Man enters a very fast spin during which he can move around. No, this is not the Whorenado. And here's exactly how.

While Topsy Turvy comes out as quick as said move, it cannot be normally used to rise up. If done in midair it gains an initial horizontal boost similar to Yoshi's Egg Roll.

How fast Topsy Turvy causes Top Man to spin is based on how long the charge was, the longer the faster. This affects the effect of the move.
From 0-1 seconds of charge, Top Man's spin does not allow him to move very fast, and it does multiple weak hits.
From 2-3 seconds of charge, he can move faster, the hits are multiple but still stronger, and best yet the enemy will come out of the attack vertically in a spiraling animation.
From 4-5 seconds there will be one single, powerful hit with very strong knockback sideways killing at 130%, and at a full 5 seconds one hit will be nearly enough to break a full shield.

[NOTE: At certain percentages with certain characters, a certain charge for this move will let you damage the enemy, send them up helplessly but not high enough to recover, and the move will end fast enough for you to follow up before they hit the ground. Yeah, you'd have to be pro]

For any amount of charge, this move will reflect all projectiles.

Top Man will normally spin for approximately how long he had charged his reactor prior. However, he can stop spinning by pressing the shield button, which will stop the spin but put Top Man in a dizzy state in accordance with how fast he was spinning. It isn't that long though, as the Robot Master was built to spin.

If Top Man is hit by a powerful attack while spinning, he will remain attacking but his spin will go lopsided like that of a real top. This gives him more erratic movement and more horizontal range, but he will fall over into his sleeping animation in the end of the move if this occurs.

Finally, if the player presses the B button while Top Man is performing this move, he will end the move with the input with one final spin that utilizes all of the centripetal/centrifugal force he put into the spin in one shot. What this does is initially a vacuum effect, then a strong wind push effect. If an enemy comes in contact with Top Man during this time, they will revolve around him once and then face the opposite direction, and although there is no knockback there is damage.

In effect, this is a combination of Mario's Cape and a very strong, abrupt blast of wind/water. Of course, this is assuming that Top Man has a decent reactor charge to work with, and using this move depletes the charge completely. However, this is effectively the most powerful gimping move in the game if used properly, but the drawbacks are sizeable as the reactor charge has plenty of other uses.

(0-1: up to 8% with multiple hits, 2-3: up to 14% with multiple hits, 4-5: up to 18% in one hit)

Side: Top Launch

This attack will cause Top Man's head top to shoot forwards at a 45 degree angle towards the ground. The top will spin in accordance to how much Reactor Charge there is, but will only drain the charge by half of how much there is. The top works essentially like a mini Top Man using Topsy Turvy, although it cannot be controlled in the usual sense, and it does not have insane priority like Top Man does and can be hit around by enemies with disjointed hitboxes.

Top Man can have up to two of them on stage at the same time. At full charge they will spin for up to 10 seconds. Once they stop spinning, they disappear.

The most interesting use of these tops is that they react with Top Man's own Topsy Turvy attack. When he uses his attack and moves into another top, both of their spins will be recharged. If Top Man uses this move and stays in contact with another top, that top can be launched forwards, and of course the two tops can interact with each other in the same way if they are touching.

If Top Man uses Topsy Turvy and stays in contact with another top, it can actually propel him upwards, the height being anywhere from barely above the ground to the height he would reach had he used two jumps. When Topman's Topsy Turvy comes into contact with a top, they will begin to rotate around each other, during which time Top Man can disengage which will cause the top to move a bit, he can press B to end the spin with his gimp move, which will propel the top forward with high velocity, he can DI upward which will cause him to do the aforementioned jump (while still attacking with Topsy Turvy), or he can press B and DI upwards which will shoot the top upwards.

As you can see the tops have plenty of uses, from being projectiles to ground control, to letting him Topsy Turvy longer, and all sorts of other things.

When not in Topsy Turvy mode, Top Man will not be hit by his own tops and can push them around by walking. But simply pressing B, even without a charge, next to a top will allow his spin to increase and use it without charging. This of course revolves around the fact that he had charged it earlier and sent out a top to do this.

(0-1: up to 6% with multiple hits, 2-3: up to 10% with multiple hits, 4-5: up to 14% in one hit)

Up B: Top Platform

Top Man will take the top off of his head and thrust it below him. As he does so it transforms into a spinning top-shaped platform that is 3/4's the length of a battlefield platform. What happens next depends on whether he is in the air or on the ground.

In the air, the platform automatically begins ascending, for maximum of up to 3/4's of the height of Snake's Cypher. The advantage with this is that although Top Man cannot have more than one of these on the stage at the same time, he can simply jump off the platform making it fairly ungimpable and a good recovery.

However, this is assuming that the reactor is fully charged before doing so. The platform will only go to the height of Wario's Corkscrew if uncharged, and the height will progress accordingly. Once it reaches whatever height it is going to reach, the platform turns back into a top and falls.

On the ground, Top Man will thrust the top into the ground, where it will stay half-visible, half embedded into the ground (this can only be done on non-jump/fall-through surfaces.

It will stay dormant as long as Snake's own C4, and will disappear once that time limit is reached.

If the top is grounded, and the Top Man presses the B button, the top platform will rise up to ground height while spinning furiously. If the enemy is on the edges of the platform at the time of surfacing, they are flung away horizontally depending on how long the charge was, but overall it is pretty strong. If they are closer to the middle, they will be trapped as the platform spins to its conclusion, during which time you can attack, or you can wait afterwards. If the reactor had been charged for at least 3 seconds before using this move, a character will come off the platform in a dazed state, allowing you to follow up anyways.

Note that this top will also only drain the charge halfway, and that if you have both Side B tops on stage you cannot use the Up B top on the ground. Also note that while this is great recovery, it has to have a decent amount of charge.

Final Smash: Top Speed Blitz

This attack starts off with Top Man dashing up to the entire length of the main Battlefield platform. Any enemy caught in this attack will start spinning (the ground-spiked, corkscrewing animation) in place, taking 1% per spin for up to 80% total if left alone in this manner. However, also during the dash, Top Man will shoot out top at every possible platform, and if it is large enough, two or three so that every available surface has a fully charged, spinning top, on top (lolz.) of any characters caught by the initial dash.

Afterwards, Top Man enters his Topsy Turvy mode, but not only can he use all of the tops he scattered, he can use the character's he affected with the dash as tops as well. An expert Top Man player who knows how to synergize Topsy Turvy with the Top Launch can shoot around across the stage catching enemies at any elevation, while moving nearly as fast as Super Sonic and being completely impervious to every attack.

Every time Top Man uses another character as a top, it takes away 20 spins (and thus 20%) from them as well, so they need not take the full automatic 80% even if they get hit.

The tops stay on screen as long as one character is still spinning, then disappear five seconds after the last character stops spinning.

Extras

Up Taunt: Top Man scratches his head while his head top spins rapidly, causing him to blow on his finger.

Side Taunt: Top Man does another spinning ice-skater type maneuver, this onedealing no damage (perhaps he missed his vocation).

Down Taunt: Top Man's chest cavity opens up, revealing the complex reactor inside that gives him his powers.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Top Man's gold, pure gold. Some of the Standards are a tad bland, but the Specials more than make up for that.

EDIT:

I want the last post in this thread to be my Link Up Space. That would be fun.
I had the last post in an MYM thread once. Then a certain SOMEONE necro'd it for no apparent reason beyond advertising a few sets that were long since forgotten. Perhaps one day I'll have the last post again...

My Bass/Treble move set will probably be using extensive use of sprites, actually:p

Interesting... but I thought that one isn't coming until MYM 5?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Hurray for feeling better!

Have I missed anything, other than Topman and Spadefoxes last chapter?

BTW, Robotnik IMO, is still going to be my best set in terms of originality still (I mean, who doesn't want to make the opponent forced to run around by the spillage of his tea?).

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Well done with TopMan.
A lot of the standard moves, except dash, were a bit meh, but the specials were awesome.

:bee:

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I really focused on the specials because I really couldn't think of any good normals for Top Man.

He's a robot that spins. Ok. Now what?

But yeah, I had the least to work with for Top Man out of all of the characters that I did movesets for.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
@Topman: Moveset was cool, though I got tired of reading the word "top" so many times after a while. :urg: :bee:

The standard attacks were alright, and the specials were cool, though the Down-B charging seems kinda "meh" to me. Couldn't you just work the charge into the other specials instead and still have them work properly? My apologies if the separate-charging mechanic is actually used by Top Man in the games ('cause I have no idea), because then I guess that's forgivable.

Otherwise, good job!

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
The jumping mechanic was the only thing I could think of to spice up some of Top Man's standard moves.

Yes, I'm terrible at naming attacks. ON PURPOSE.

I actually considered having several of his standard moves have an extra button press to them (similar to using a second press to follow up Snake's Ftilt knee with an overhand blow) which would cause Top Man to charge up his reactor instead of needing Down B to charge it.

But that's BASICALLY what I did with my SOS Brigade moveset and I'm still not sure how people reacted to it. Also I wanted to try something new and was too lazy to think up of another potential special in case I incorporated the mechanic.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Oooh, cool. As some already said, some of the standards are not so good, but the specials are great.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm thinking of allowing Alakazam to wavedash/ use other Melee AT's, due to the fact he has an IQ of like 5 or 6 thousand, and he knows everything in the world.

However, if you think a wavedashing Alakazam would be broken then could you tell me please lol.

Also, I managed to make one of those button things, although the border hated me...
You should click it, you know you want to.
:laugh:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Yeeeeesssssssss.

Do that.
I was originally going to give him his own variation of every attack of every Brawl character, but then I realised I don't have 2 lifetimes spare to do it in :laugh:

I'll add wavedashing though, it seemed a funny alternative.

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
One Thousand Years Of Death! Mirror Wheel Eye Kakashi Has Joined The Clash!​

Background

Kakashi is a main character of Naruto, a manga/anime focusing on ninjas. He's kind of a pervert, and almost always seems like he's high as a bird can fly...On the other hand, he's undoubtedly one of the strongest ninja in the world. Many refer to him as Mirror Wheel Kakashi, Master of 1000 jutsus, and other such terms because his best friend Obito died on a mission with him, and donated his Sharingan eye to Kakashi. He played a major part in the Zabuza/Mist saga, accidentally killing Haku(shame on you, Kakashi!), and leading to Zabuza's death. Plus, he was the only one who really kept them from being annihilated, besides the Nine-Tail-Fox. He trains Sasuke in the Chuunin Exam Saga, and saves him from Orochimaru and his dastardly Curse Mark, for the time being. From there, he starts to play a more minor role until Shippuden, where he literally teleports someone's(Deidara) arm off of their body with his newly mastered Mangekyo Sharingan. After someone's death, he leads their team for a while, leaving Naruto and Sakura with Yamato. So far we're in a sort of cliffhanger with him.

MOVESET
Stats
Size:7/10 He's pretty tall, about like Snake, maybe taller.
Weight:5/10 Kind of light for his size, really.
First Jump:6/10 Okay in this department.
Second Jump: 7/10 Pretty good jumper, this Kakashi is.
Top Speed:6/10 Fast, but not remarkable. About Marth's speed.
Traction:10/10 What with the chakra to the feet thing goin' on.
Power:7/10 A little better than Link or Marth in the power department.
Range:9/10 Some moves make hime rush forward, plus he has a projectile.
Priority:5/10 Middle ground here.
Recovery:It varies from 0 to 10. You'll see.
Fall Speed:6/10 Not a fast-faller, but not floaty.
Crouch: Yes, and it actually functions!
Crawl: Yes, and it's just as hilarious as Snake's.
Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes, and he can walk on them.
Float: No.

Animations
Standing: Kakashi stands with his arms at the ready, slightly stooping.
Idle: Kakashi takes out his copy of Make-Out Paradise(told you he was a pervert) and reads it. He'll actually turn pages if left there long enough.
Walking: Kakashi walks normally, except he turns his head from side to side every now and then.
Running: Kakashi has a strange run. He mainly moves his legs, not strange, but he slightly twitches his arms as he does so.
Dashing: Kakashi holds his left arm back a little, and his right one forward, so as to give a "charging" look.
Crouching: Kakashi goes full prone, and ducks his head in, like you would if there was, say, an explosion overhead.
Crawling: He sorta shuffles his way along the ground.
First Jump: Just a normal jump.
Second Jump: Kakashi disappears and reappears a little ways above him. Can still be attacked out of.
Shield: Regular. Medium degeneration.
Sidestep: At first, it looks like nothing happened, but if he's hit within one and a half seconds of using this, well, nothing happens, and it looks normal, knockback and everything included. Only clue is that his damage doesn't change, but then the body evaporates after a little less than a second or so. Kakashi will then appear behind his opponent in a puff of smoke, and proceed to attack, or whatever. Very mindgamezy.
Roll: Same as Sidestep in his case.
Air Dodge: Kakashi is tricky, in this he'll disappear immediately after being hit, and appear above his assailant. He'll then automatically spike them downwards.
Trip: He stays standing up, but he loses balance, and flails his arms around to regain balance.
Asleep: Kakashi gets down on one knee to sleep.
Dizzy: He reels back and forth, and holds onto his head.

Specials

B-Raikiri: Kakashi's Raikiri looks similar to Sasuke's Chidori. Why is that? Because they're the same(except for a few aesthetic differences) attack. Kakashi's is called Lightning Blade because he reportedly used it to cut a bolt of lightning in half. In normal mode, the max range is about 1/3 Final Destination, and max damage is 17%. It only hits the first thing it comes into contact with. In Sharingan mode, the range is three-fourths Final Destination, and damage is 23%. It is also much faster, as he can see clearly now! It will cause a small spike of chakra to escape out of the enemy's back, which deals 7% damage with small knockback. Finally, in Mangekyo Sharingan Mode, Raikiri travels one and a half Final Destinations, or until it hits the edge, as with the others. It also adds a small stage-block sized wave/spike at the end, whether or not it hits anyone. This is the ultimate Raikiri, and Kakashi leaves after-images that resemble a mouse trail on a computer. He will pass through and hit anyone in range with this form. The damage is 32% max, and 13% for the wave. The normal form of this tends to over/undershoot the heart, which is the main target. This causes it to uncontrollably shift up or down at the last second, which can block an attempted escape. It aiming up will hit their head(note, it aims for the enemy, not a set distance off the ground, so it will always have a chance to hit), and down their groinular area, unless they crouch to avoid it, in which case the down will hit them smack in their face, and the up will miss. If they jump and it goes up, it will hit their abdomen or heart, depending on the character. Up will miss if they crouch, unless their crouch sucks. You have no control over this, and it only occurs in normal mode. Quite the mindgamer Kakashi is becoming, no?

How to use this: Whether you stay in normal mode or Sharingan is up to you. Normal, of course, is more eccentric, but Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan are more precise and powerful to boot.

Side B-Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique: This is one badass attack. Kakashi, in normal mode, starts to form hand signs, and this takes about a third of a second. All later forms bypass this. After the signs, Kakashi looks into his opponent's eyes(he'll turn his head in accordance to their eye level), and stares hard. Real hard. Then, just as it looks like Kakashi screwed up, the foe grabs their head with their hands or whatever they've got, in extreme pain from the illusion they are witnessing. The take three damage a second, but you have to fight for the time limit. You both have to press buttons in a specific order, like in the PS2 games. Whoever wins that round gets what they want: you win, they stay in, they win, they get out. Usually you get at least six damage, and it can go on for an infinite amount of time, if you're good enough to win that much. The usual max is about seven seconds, or 21%, but like I said, it is technically an infinite attack. Of course, it isn't really useful in free for alls, because you're completely open, but it shines in one vs one, as in Sharingan and above it has no beginning lag, and little ending lag. This does no knockback, but it leaves the victim stunned for a moment after it ends. It has a cooldown of 5 seconds, to prevent locking. True mindgamez is this, and it is lulz to the max.

Up B-One Thousand Years of Death/Substitution Jutsu: This is an awesome recovery and a craptastic recovery all in one. You see, if the opponent is smart, it won't work, but if not, they're screwed. Now, on the ground, This is not a recovery at all, but a counter-type attack. When you use this, it lasts a little longer than Marth/Ike's Counter, and if struck, Kakashi will appear behind them, shout "Thousand years of death!" and poke the enemy in the buttock region, which is hilarious. The poke deal 8% damage and set, arcing knockback. It cannot kill. If used in the air, however, it is the Substitution Jutsu. Basically, this can be the best or worst recovery in the game. In one vs. one, you are screwed, but a free for all means you'll almost always recover. What happens is that Kakashi goes into fallspecial, then nothing. That is, unless someone attacks. You'll teleport in the way of the attack, taking all damage but not suffering any side-effects or knockback. This only works on attacks that will actually damage you, meaning no team, unless friendly fire is on, nothing like Water Gun or F.L.U.D.D or anything that can't damage you. If you're in a one on one, they really have no reason to use an attack, so yeah. Free for all/team, they have two choices: run or fight, and a full-on assault can be hard to evade properly, so it's good there. You can also jump and use this to shield your teammate, cause you'll act as a wall, nothing will reach past you, or just for mindgamez. This also cancels most of the lag their attack may have had, so people can attack right after you use it. 'Tis there for spamming purposes.

How to use this: Um, I said most of it up there, but use it as a recovery, or if you're in the air and have no alternative means of escape. By the way, I forgot to mention that you only take 3/4 of the damage if this is used in Sharingan, and 1/2 if in Mangekyo.

Down B-Sharingan/Mangekyo Sharingan: This, quite simply, turns Kakashi from Normal to Sharingan, and Sharingan to Mangekyo Sharingan. Normal has no benefits except for some of his attacks being a bit more unpredictable and eccentric. Sharingan removes some lag and increases movement speed a little, as well as pumping Raikiri/Lightning Blade up. Mangekyo, however, acts as most of the transformations do: it includes the effects of Sharingan, pumps Lighting Blade up even more, and increases the damage that all moves do by 40% of their base, rounded to the nearest whole number. This is not applied to Raikiri, it only gets an increase of 20%, for a total of 39%, not the base 32. Sharingan has no time limit, but after fifty seconds you start to take 2% damage a second. In Mangekyo you start losing 7% every second after five seconds. Now for the attack part. It really is a type of reflector, what happens is a small circle appears over Kakashi's left eye, then expands to cover his whole body, then explodes, dealing small knockback and 4% damage. Any projectile that comes in contact with it in the second it's out will be reflected at double power and 1.3 times speed. Oh, in case you want to go back to normal and skip Mangekyo, or from Mangekyo back to regular Sharingan, tilt the control stick in the diagonal down-left. This does not allow you to skip Sharingan and go straight to Mangekyo, however.

How to use this: While it may not be awesome as an actual attack, it is integral to this moveset, as it changes Kakashi's stats, and some move characteristics. You need to master the Sharingan and Mangekyo to fully master Kakashi. Plus, his Final Smash changes, and you want to see all of them, right?

Basic Attacks

A/AA/AAA-Kunai Trip Trap-1-2-4%-Kakashi performs a normal thrust with a kunai, then kicks the opponent away, then throws the kunai at them. The kunai does the majority of the damage, but it can go right under them at high %. Then again, you could incapacitate your main foe and damage their teammate for a moment so your teammate can lay the smack down on them. The kunai has the range of Melee Sheik's needles.

Ftilt-100 Years of Death-8%-This was the predecessor to 1000 Years of Death, and is not as advanced. Basically he squats, then sticks a kunai into their chest. While it may seem more deadly than 1000 Years of Death's buttpoke, Kakashi soon found that the lack of lulz decreased its power greatly. Small lag at the start is almost gone by Sharingan, and nonexistent(mostly) in Mangekyo.

Utilt-Bell Test-8%-Kakashi takes a pair of bells and throws them into the sky. If an enemy hits the bells, Kakashi will 'port there and attack. The attack itself has no lag, as he prepares before hand, but the teleportation has some slight lag which disappears in Sharingan. The bell-throw's lag is negligible.

Dtilt-Double Backflip-3-4%-Kakashi, in all his awesomeness, backflips and kicks his foe in the chin, knocking them slightly into the air. Then, demonstrating his ninjaness, he turns in midair and backflips from the air, striking the enemy in the top of the head with his feet. The first backflip has set knockback, and the second one has decent down/horizontal knockback.

Dashing-Slide Under-7%-Kakashi slides under his foe, as you should have guessed, then thrusts a kunai backwards, still facing the same direction. It has moderate knockback.

Rising Attack-Substitution Jutsu 2.0-Not really an attack, but Kakashi teleports to his feet, meaning that there is no lag to this, and you can use anything right after you are up.

Ledge<100%-Ride The Ground Kunai-6%-Kakashi throws a kunai along the ground. Can be jumped over, but by then he'll be on the stage. The knockback is insignificant.

Ledge<100%-Hop Over-4%-Kakashi simply pulls himself to where his torso is above the stage, then uses his arm strength to push himself a good deal onto the stage, hitting whoever happens to be in the way. This has some bad lag at the start, but from then on it's okay.

Aerials

Nair-Raikiri Nagashi-2-2-2-2%-Taking a leaf from Sasuke's book, Kakashi channels the Raikiri into two kunai, then spins rapidly. This is a stall move, as it will keep you in the exact same spot you were in when Kakashi started the attack, not counting lag, which is pretty small anyways. For those who are too lazy to add, the total is 8%.

Fair-Water Shark Bomb Jutsu-1-2-3-4%-Kakashi's best aerial, this is a technique copied from Kisame Ho****ake. It acts like Piplup, taking the opponent with it. It travels as far as a Battlefield platform.

Bair-Over-The-Shoulder-6%-Kakashi reaches behind him, grabs the foe, then flips them over his shoulder... Yeah, anyways, it doesn't do massive damage, but it gets them out of your way, and can set up a combo fairly easily. They go two small blocks downward. Hitting the ground puts them in their laying down mode.

Uair-Shuriken Rain-1-1-2-2-2%/8%-Kakashi throws five shuriken into the air above him, they travel upwards about one small stage block, then, taking gravity into account, they fall to the ground. They do the same damage at all times, but they spread out the further they go. Still, it's hard to evade all of them on the ground. There is a small lag at the end as Kakashi puts his hand back down.

Dair-Spiral Drain-9%-This is a normal drive-down kick, except Kakashi spins. It has a sweetspot at the very tip of Kakashi's foot, which does 3% more damage and is a meteor smash.

Throws

Grab Attack-Raikiri Nagashi Channel-4%-Kakashi channels some of his chakra into his opponent. They can't break away right after this, because it stuns them.

Fthrow-Spinslap-6%-Funny, but not his best. Kakashi slaps the hell out of whoever he's holding, and they spin away. The knockback isn't noticeable, really, and this can be CG'b until high %s.

Bthrow-Backpound-8%-Kakashi backflips, but hooks his foot under his opponent's chin and takes them with him. Their head gets slammed into the ground by the force Kakashi and gravity exert on it. They then are put into their lay-down state.

Uthrow-Senbon Flurry-1-1-1-1-1-1-1/7%-Kakashi throws his foe in the air, then releases seven senbon into their backs. He does this quickly, and the senbon are all thrown before the opponent begins to fall. If any should miss, they will fall back to the ground/platform.

Dthrow-Headhunter Jutsu-1x6;4/10%-Kakashi pulls his enemy underground with him, then proceeds to beat the crap out of them, and then they are ejected into the air. Kakashi then jumps out. This can only be used on stages that are taller than Kakashi and his foe.

Smashes

Fsmash-Rasengan-2-2-2-2-2-9%-Here Kakashi forms the Rasengan in the palm of his right hand, charges it, then thrusts his hand forward a bit, dealing six hits and some good knockback. This can be aimed in a wide arc extending from ten degrees to ninety degrees, or straight vertical, and there is no hint beforehand as to which direction you're aiming.

Usmash-Memories of the White Fang-8-18%-Kakashi pulls out his father's dagger, and slashes upward. However, this has much more range than it seems, as, like the beam sword, this blade extends when swung. Holding A during the attack will cause you to keep the blade in your hand, but that doesn't change Kakashi's moveset at all. Instead, the next time you hit A and a direction, whether it be smashed or normal, Kakashi will throw the dagger. The only exception to this is if you use Raikiri with the White Fang in hand, as Kakashi will throw a Raikiri Nagashi infused blade horizontally, and then chase after it. The blade when thrown normally inflicts 6% damage, Raikiri Nagashi inflicts 4%, as it also stuns them.

Dsmash-Water Prison Jutsu-5/25%-Kakashi does a few hand signs, which are eliminated upon entering Sharingan Mode, then thrusts his arm forward, trapping anyone he hits inside a...prison of water... Anyways, they obviously can't breath, so they take 5% a second, for a max of 5 seconds. They can prematurely break out, of course. You have to fight them, just like in the Side B, until the five seconds is up. You can also perform a sacrificial move with this, as if you use Lightning Blade with someone in this, you'll channel all of that lightning chakra throughout the water, devastating both you and your opponent. This deals 20% damage and insane knockback to both parties. Most anything in the way that has over 35% damage will be KO'd, including you.

Final Smash Normal-Summoning: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique

In his first form, Kakashi's Final Smash is meant to be a more damaging move, rather than a KO move. He takes out a scroll and wipes his thumb on it, thus summoning his tracking dogs. There are three of these, and they all look slightly different but function the same. When they latch onto an enemy, they start inflicting damage at a rate of 10% a second. They are harder to shake off than say a grab, but not impossible. Also, the more damage you have, the harder it is to shake them off, meaning that it gets harder every second(insert "That's what she said" joke her). If there are four people, then the dogs will go after them all one at a time, if there are three, two will attack whoever has the highest damage percent(hehe). It there's only Kakashi and one enemy, all three dogs will latch on, inflicting 30% damage a second! This move, however, has no knockback.

Final Smash Sharingan-Lightning Blade: Double Lightning Quake

I really cannot describe the sheer awesomeness of this attack, so I'll let This Guy do it. Kakashi's starts at about 4:45. It is his coolest-looking attack. Ever. Sorry about the quality. This is the middle ground of the Finals, and balances knockback and damage.

Final Smash Mangekyo-Raisenkan: This is a dual Raikiri...or is it? The one in his left hand looks a little different..Wait! Is that a lightning Rasengan? Yes, Kakashi has finally mastered the art of fusing his Lightning chakra with the Rasengan, and the result is devastating. Kakashi soars across the level, hitting anyone in the way with Raikiri for 25% damage, then turns around and does the same with the Raisenkan(lightning Rasengan). That, however is not a pass-through attack like Lightning Blade was, and he pauses when he hits an enemy, much like Critical Hit, but he doesn't stop, and continues until he goes off the stage, keeping his recovery. The Raisenkan does six hits of 5%, for a total damage of 55%, including the Raikiri. The Raikiri has little knockback but great stun, and the Raisenkan has intense knockback on the last hit.

Play Style: Masked Mindgamez[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You really need to practice with Kakashi to master him, you can't just pick him up and rule like a certain other masked mindgamer I know. You need to be able to shift from normal into the upper levels easily, and vice-versa. Kakashi is not meant to be a camper, with only one projectile, not counting the small range Illusion has, and small range on most attacks. I'd suggest remaining in Sharingan for the majority of the match, it has some benefits and less cost than Mangekyo.

Taunts

Up Taunt-Make-out Paradise-Kakashi takes out his favorite book and reads it until you press Up Taunt again.

Side Taunt-Rasengan Practice-Kakashi forms a Rasengan in his right hand. It does no damage or knockback, but pushes enemies back as much as Ness' B down(or maybe that was Lucas...)

Down Taunt-White Fang Study-Kakashi takes out his White Fang Blade and studies it for a second or so. It stays in his hand afterwards, and you throw it just like normal.

Win Poses

Win 1-Sharingan-The Sharingan animation is shown, and then Kakashi is shown with Sharingan activated.

Win 2-Thick Surrounding Mist Technique-Kakashi does a hand sign or so, and then a huge amount of fog drifts onto the screen, obscuring all other characters, and Kakashi is just a shadow.

Win 3-Deidara-Sempai Won't Be Pleased...-Kakashi sees an arm lying around, which happens to be Deidara's, and proceeds to poke it with a stick. Tobi appears and gasp very audibly.

Kirby Hat-Ninja Mask-Kirby dons Kakashi's mask and gravity-defying hair. Kirby's Raikiri is just Chidori, and does only 15% full charge.

Assist Trophy-Might Guy
Guy, Kakashi's "rival", appears and shouts Dynamic ENTRY!!! before smashing into someone with his leg extended like in the old movies where the camera pauses and spins around... Has great knockback and does 10% damage.

Sorry it was late, but I had to go to the store.:ohwell:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
~ OFFICIAL MYM END DATE ~

Feb. 28th will be the LAST day for submissions.

That's what the Sandbags have concluded. After that comes the advertising period, then voting, and finally, results.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Feb. 28th will be the LAST day for submissions.[/CENTER]

That's what the Sandbags have concluded. After that comes the advertising period, then voting, and finally, results.
Will the advertisment and voting periods be one week again? Just asking. Also, that gives me a month to refine my movesets, write up extras for Kefka and... uhm... that's it. x.x

Baloo

Smash Ace
~ OFFICIAL MYM END DATE ~

Feb. 28th will be the LAST day for submissions.

W00t! That gives me more than enough time for Toad Brigade and Darkrai, woth a comfortable period to get ready for MYM5.

And this is my first time in an MYM, what is the advertising period?

EDIT: Nice moveset, lots o' detail on the specials. But a bit more detail no the otehrs would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom