• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
Well, since I've been gone, A couple of previews and stuff, spam was reincarnated, and Spadefox reached a new level of awesome. Oh, and since tonight's Friday, and I'm an insomniac(which is why I'm always posting at 4:00 a.m.), I may have a new moveset soon. It'll either be Vergil or Ulqiorra. You decide.
Oh, Toad Brigade seems...interesting, to say the least. Awesome, to say the most. And Robotnik is also an eccentric character. I like that.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ooooh, a preview.

If that attack was in Brawl, I would neeeever play again. In Mario Galaxy, that dumb minimal control effect killed my *** so many times.

But it is an awesome idea.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Ooooh, a preview.

If that attack was in Brawl, I would neeeever play again. In Mario Galaxy, that dumb minimal control effect killed my *** so many times.

But it is an awesome idea.
But of course, this is Super smash bros brawl or whatever, a slow paced game, besides, Robotniks a fat ****, he can catch up anyone for anything, so that's why you have to plan a head.

Besides, if you only run, all you can do is jump and turn. And this can't gimp the opponent as well.

Maybe a automatic turning at edges is needed?

Baloo

Smash Ace
But of course, this is Super smash bros brawl or whatever, a slow paced game, besides, Robotniks a fat ****, he can catch up anyone for anything, so that's why you have to plan a head.

Besides, if you only run, all you can do is jump and turn. And this can't gimp the opponent as well.

Maybe a automatic turning at edges is needed?
'K, I guess that's OK. It is a very good idea. In my Toad Brigade set I'll make sure to blatantly copy it. JK

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
[FONT="DEATH FONT ver1.0"]She's one of the hottest anime girls known to mankind!!! Misa Amane joins the brawl!!!![/FONT]

"I'll be your eyes from now on."

[FONT="Death font ver1.0"]
~ Description~[/FONT]​

Misa is a famous model, singer and actress and is infatuated with Light Yagami. She usually refers to herself in the third person by calling herself "Misa-Misa" to be cute and tends to be hyperactive. Though Misa wears jewelry with a crucifix theme in the manga, she wears fleur de lis jewelry in the anime adaptation (however, the cross is retained on the collector's figure included with Volume 5 of the DVD series). Despite her hyperactivity; she rarely, if ever, allows her personal feelings about anyone to interfere with Light's plans, showing her unflinching loyalty to him.

Her song is Misa no Uta (Lit: "Misa's Song"). She sings it in episode 25, dressed in Gothic Lolita clothing.

Douglas Wolk of Salon describes Misa as being drawn in a "Japanese comics' tradition of cute, tiny, airhead girls with big eyes" and being a "lot cannier than she pretends to be." Wolk adds that the reader could "watch her measuring how much quasi-innocent charm to pour on in every situation."[7]

She decides to devote her life to Light because he punished the criminal that killed her parents when she was younger; a burglar killed Misa's parents in front of her eyes. Misa, unable to forgive the killer and wanting to kill the burglar herself, saw multiple delays in the killer's trial before Kira killed him.[8] According to Ohba, Light sees Misa as a "bad person" who killed innocent people, so he acts emotionally cold towards her and manipulates her.[9] Light and Misa both act together as Kira for over five years, until Light decides that it is too dangerous for Misa to be Kira with members of the taskforce suspecting him.

The Shinigami who follows her is Rem. Misa also performs two eye trades, cutting her lifespan in half twice; the first was with Rem, and the second with Ryuk. However, two shinigami destroyed themselves for her (Gelus and Rem), which added their original years to hers. Because Shinigami have exceptionally long lifespans, Misa's life expectancy would have been extremely long and the eye trades would not make much of a difference. Misa appears to have a profound effect on male Shinigami; Ryuk admits he felt shy when Misa hugged him.

According to 13: How to Read, Misa loses her memories related to using the Death Note and retains her love for Light. Since it is in the nature of a Death Note user to "suffer misfortune", Misa falls into despair after someone "like Matsuda" "probably let it slip" that Light died.[10] Misa presummably commits suicide one year later on February 14, 2011. The cloaked woman who appears at the end of the manga is not Misa, she is an unnamed follower of Kira. Misa's fate is not shown in the manga at all; she was last seen staying at the Teito Hotel. Ohba stated that this was simply because he did not have a situation to fit her in. [10]

At the anime's finale, Misa appears standing outside the safety rail on the edge of a skyscraper looking into the sunset dressed in Gothic Lolita clothing. Her suicide is neither seen nor mentioned.

Misa, born on December 25, 1984 (1987 in the anime) in Kyoto, has a height of 152 cm[11] and a mass of 36 kilograms[11] (79 pounds[1]). Misa has a bust size of 100 centimeters, a waist size of 51 centimeters, and a hip size of 75 centimeters. Her blood type is AB. (see Blood types in Japanese popular culture)[1]

~ Stats~​
[/FONT]​

Attack: 4
Running speed: 6.5
Jumps: 6
Falling speed: 3
Walk: 4
Range: 5.5
Weight: 3
Height: 7
Attack speed: 7
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Glide: no

~ Special attacks~[/FONT]​

Standard Special: The Death Note

Misa brings out her Death Note, and stares forward for a moment. If Misa has the shinigami eyes....there won't be much of a problem at all when performing this move, but if she doesn't, she has to try and find out the opponent's true name. There are a couple of moves in the moveset that let her make the opponent reveal part of there name. If she manages find all 5 parts of the name, she can now right it down her notebook, and perform the next stage attack.

Note that if you perform this move if Misa has no idea what the opponent's name is, she will stomp on the ground frustrated, with that leaving her open for a big 3 seconds.

Now if she does know the opponent's name, she will write it down her Death Note, killing the opponent.....okay not really, but the opponent will be hurt by a lot. There are 3 methods opponents can die from. Also note that Misa must wait every 10 seconds before using the Death Note again.

1. A heart attack. Exactly after 40 seconds that Misa has wrote down the name, a heart attack will happen to the opponent, causing them to suffer about 17% damage with no knockback, but causes them to collaspe on the ground. This is the most common death penalty that Misa will use. (75% of the time it will happen)

2. A truck accident. A huge truck will start riding forward to the stage (kind of like how Captain Falcon's final smash does it), ramming in to the opponent. This move is actually avoidable, but the truck is rather large, and opponents got to jump high above the truck to get over it. If the truck hits, it can cause about 15% damage with good knockback. This happens exactly 10 seconds after. (20% of the time it will happen).

3. A suicide. The opponent will start walking off the stage, and commit suicide basically. They do fall off the stage, but when they do, they don't lose a stock really. They immediately come back to the stage with 23% damage suffered. Remember, that the opponent does NOT lose a stock >.<. This has only a mesely 5% chance of happening.

Side Special: Misa Misa disguise

Misa will turn away from the screen, and start changing her clothes (sorry perverts, but she ain't naked. She's wearing a T-Shirt labelled, "Death Note rules!!" and black short pants =P.) It takes about a full second for Misa to fully change to whatever she is wearing and about half a second of ending lag, but once she does, she'll say, "Meet the Misa transformation!!" =^_^=

Okay now, there are 3 possible clothing transformation that Misa can use. She can only wear them for about 10 seconds before changing back to her old clothes. The 3 clothes changes are:

1. A innocent nurse. Misa will look like a nurse now basically. What this does is that if the opponent stares straight forward at Misa (with the character they are playing i mean >.>), if they attack Misa while she is in that form, the damage will be cut in half (cause you know!! She's a nurse!! Get it? *shuts up*), and there will be no knockback. Misa will slap the opponent flying, dealing off 8% damage with little knockback, saying, "How can you hit a nurse!!!?? Who else will nurse you back to health!?" If opponents grab her, or use an aerial attack, this transformation will not take effect there.

2. A actress kind of clothes. If you press the side B button again, she will start acting to who the opponent likes (like for example, if the opponent is Mario, Misa will act like Peach, a person Mario really likes lol.), for about 1 whole second. The acting will cause the opponent to be confused, and not attack Misa the first time around, by immediately stopping in there tracks as soon as they reach Misa with in a 2 small stage builder block range. Use this for Misa to counter attack. Obviously, this move is rather useless, if the opponent does an aerial, grab, or a projectile.

3. Something sexy ;). If an opponent attacks Misa while she is in these kind of clothes, she'll turn to the opponent and say, "You pervert!!" The opponent will be stunned, wondering if they really are pervert. They are stunned for a whole second, giving Misa enough time to counter attack them. As a random bonus, if she says this to L (moveset by TheSundanceKid), L will say, "I'm....a pervert?" while eating a lollipop. No other opponent will say something, besides L =P.

Down Special: Shinigami eyes

Misa will say, "I make the eye trade!!" She will then close her eyes for a moment, and open, with them being the shinigami eyes! It takes about half a second for this to happen, and about the ending of Falcon punch attack lag at the end. With this, Misa does not need to find out the opponent's real name so hardly by doing 3 in a row attacks...in a row O.o. She can simply right down the opponent's name down the Death Note with no problem. Though....there is a huge drawback. Misa gives up half of her lifespan, and her health is cut in half!!! She suffers a huge amount of 50% damage as soon as she gets the eyes. Use this move.....very very very carefully.

.....wow....a short special move description.....lol.
Upwards Special: Supahstar transportation

Misa calls on her cell phone, and starts talking for a bit. All of a sudden, a small airplane licensed, "Misa Misa property!!" It lifts her upwards about 5 small stage builder block upwards. The direction is controllable, so you can steer where the airplane is going. The airplane is not really big, in fact, it's about the same size as Misa. Really....where does she get this stuff from? Anyway, Misa's recovery can be intercepted, by attacking the airplane, making it blow up (lol), but if you attack Misa herself, there are super armor properties there. If opponents do manage to take the airplane down, she'll scream, "Help help help!!!" This is purely a recovery move only, and nothing more.

~ Standard A attacks~[/FONT]​

Standard A: Purse swing

Misa will let loose a wild vertical swing with her purse only once, dealing off about 6-7% damage with little knockback. It has rather short range, but is a very fast move, with barely any beginning lag, and only a bit of lag at the end. Lol, who uses a purse as a weapon?

Side Tilt: Girly cart wheel

Misa will perform a cartwheel forward, multiply hitting the opponent with her legs and arms. There are about 10 hits in all, each of them doing about 1% each, with very little knockback on the last hit. This move sends Misa forward about 1 small stage builder block in total. The beginning lag for this move is the beginning of Diddy's dash attack, and the ending of DK's dash attack. A good damage racker, but it could be hard to hit with.

Down Tilt: Cellphone drop (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will purposely drop her cellphone on the ground, right below her. If the opponent is right next to the cell phone, they'll pick it up, and give it to Misa. Misa will then take a heavy swing with her purse, seemingly angry, accusing her opponent of being a thief, and sends them flying with ok knockback with 10% damage.

The range for this move is only if the opponent is right next to her. The speed for this move has about half a second of beginning lag, and if no one picks up the cellphone, she'll be depressed, and suffer about 2 full seconds of ending lag. If the opponent does grab the cellphone, she'll only have to suffer about the ending of Kirby's forward smash.

A good move if you don't want the opponent to be too close to you.

Up tilt: Swinging purse swing upwards

This is probably Misa's most generic move, but whatever. Misa will take a huge swing upwards with her purse.

The range for this move is only what is right above her, and extends about 3/4ths of a small stage builder block upwards. The speed for this move has barely any lag at the beginning, and the lag at the end is very little as well. The damage it can cause is 8% damage with little knockback upwards.

THAT IS ALL.

Dash Attack: Everyone is Misa's friend! (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

As Misa charges forward, if she comes in contact with her opponent, she will grab both of there arms, and play around with them, like swinging around and around. She will then throw them in one direction, with ok knockback with 11% damage.

The speed for this move has pretty much no lag at the beginning, but if Misa misses with this move, it has about the ending of Ike's forward smash. The range for this move only reachs what is right next to her, but since she charges forward, extending her arm to attempt to grab the opponent's arm, i think that makes up for it.

This is a good move for an alternative grab move i guess.

~ Smash attacks ~[/FONT]​

Forward Smash: "Bang!!" (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will put both her arms behind her for a moment, and after the player is done charging, she'll throw both her arms forward, in a pointing motion, like the pic above, yelling, "I always stick with my friends!"

The range it has is only extending what is right in front of Misa only, and only extends about half a small stage builder block. The speed for this move barely has any beginning lag at all, but at the end, it does end with about the ending of Bowser's forward smash (an estimate). The damge it can cause is about 10% damage with ok knockback uncharged, and 14% damage with nice knockback fully charged.

LOL, imagine killing someone with this? Misa tries to be someone's friend...and they die!

Down Smash: Misa Misa sings (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will start singing her song (too lazy to find it on Youtube lol), and music notes starts surrounding her, very similar to Jigglypuff's rest (unfortunately). The hitbox is very similar to Jigglepuff's rest move as well O_o.

The range for this move reachs all around Misa, besides above her obviously. The speed for this move has little to no lag at the beginning, but at the end is lagtastic, with about the ending of Ike's forward smash. The damage it can cause is about 9% damage with little knockback uncharged, and 13% damage with nice knockback fully charged. There is also a cool 25% chance that her opponent will fall to sleep, and another 25% chance that the opponent wil be distracted long enough (falling in love with her sing :rolleyes:) for Misa to follow it up with another attack.

Up Smash: Sweet Kiss (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will look upwards, and performing a kissing motion in that same direction (which is the upwards direction!). A heart will pop out from Misa's lips, and start floating in the upwards diagonal direction.

The range for this move is that it solely reaches upwards diagonally only, but it extends about 4 small stage builder blocks in total. The speed for this move does have about average beginning lag, but there is little to no lag at the end. If the floating heart hits an opponent, it deals off about 11% damage with ok knockback uncharged, and 15% damage with nice knockback if this move is fully charged.

This is good to knock down airbourne opponents down, if they are coming from the upwards direction.

~ Aerial attacks ~[/FONT]​

Neutral aerial: Add me on your cell! (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will bring out her cell phone, and show it forward to her opponent. If the opponent is right next to her, Misa will say, "HEY! I'll give you my cell phone number!" There is about above average lag for Misa to get her cellphone from her purse, and about the ending of Ike's forward smash for Misa to put it back. The opponent has a 75% chance of agreeing, and a 25% chance of not agreeing (which in means that the opponent will simply ignore the cell phone.) If the opponent does agree, Misa will reveal it to her opponent that it was just a trick, and let loose 2 heavy swings with her purse, sending the opponent faraway with ok knockback, with 5% damage for each hit.

Forward aerial: Let's just be friends! (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will point her finger forward saying, "Hey! How about me and you be friends!?" THere is practically no beginning lag, and hardly any ending lag either. If the opponent is near Misa (like in 1 small stage builder block range), there is a 50% chance of something happening, and another 50% chance of something not happening.

One chance of something happening is that the opponent will agree to be Misa's friend, so they suffer about 10% damage, with no knockback, other than temporaly not moving for half a second, and Misa gets the point for the name. Another 50% chance of happening is that the opponent will say no, and Misa will not get the name point at all. She will be angry, and kick her opponent flying with about 12% damage, with ok knockback.

Lol, now imagine KOing someone with this move. It would be so priceless.
Backwards aerial: Friendship (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Basically the exact same thing as her forward aerial, with instead, at the beginning, she'll say, "OH OH! I know you WANT to be my friend!"

Upwards aerial: Chain spinner

Misa will bring out a gothical chain whip from her purse. She will then go spin it upwards, and keep on spinning it, until after 2 seconds.

The range for this move solely hits only what is directly above Misa, and only extends what is right above Misa's head. The speed for this move is very fast, with no lag at the beginning or at the end. The damage it can cause is around 2% damage for each multiple whip attack (there are 6 in all by the way) and with little knockback on the last hit. This is a good damage racker, but it doesn't really have much range does it?

Downwards aerial: Chain whip down

Misa will pull out her chain from her purse once again, this time though, instead of spinning it, she whips it straight down, attacking anyone straight below her.

The range for this move reaches about 2 small stage builder blocks in the downwards direction. The speed for this move has barely any lag at the beginning at all, but it does however, have the ending lag of Ike's downwards aerial however. The damage it can cause is around 12% damage with nice knockback to the side direction. So, it can't meteor :p.
~ Grabs/Throws ~[/FONT]​

Beat Down: Lol, slap

Misa will continously slap her opponent away with her hand lol. Just a basic grab attack that deals off 2% damage each per hit.

Forward throw: Check out my CD! (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will push her opponent forward for a sec. She will then whip out her CD album, recorded my her lol, and attempt to give it to her opponent, while saying, "Hey! Buy my CD!" The opponent will then sent flying with nice knockback, with 12% damage. Misa will act confused, wondering what's wrong with her CD album? Misa will have a whole lot of lag at the end (like the ending of Warlock punch.)

Backwards Throw: Chain whip

Misa will throw her opponent backwards, and then she will grab a chain that she always carries around, and whip it to her opponent, sending them flying with ok knockback, with 10% damage. She just whips them....by the backbody...YOU GUYS THINK DIRTY!!!! >_<

Downwards Throw: Girly step on!

Misa will throw her opponent to the ground, with them laying on the ground, Misa will act like a b*tch, and continously step on top of them for 5 times. In total, this causes about 9% damage with very little knockback. Wow...Misa is....a b*tch O_o

Upwards throw: Here's my auto graph! (Plus one clue part of the opponent's name)

Misa will throw her opponent upwards, and then will quickly sign on a piece of paper, writing down, "Here is my autograph!" She then throws it to her opponent, and once that same autograph hits the opponent's face, it deals off about 11% damage, with ok knockback upwards.

~ Final Smash ~[/FONT]​
The return of Rem
Misa has grabbed the smash ball! As soon as you press the B button, a huge figure of a shinigami known as Rem appears behind Misa. It covers it's hand over Misa, and grants her the shinigami eyes for 10 seconds! This time though, Misa will not get hurt by cutting her life span in half, so you don't have to worry about that. If Misa already has the shinigami eyes, Rem will bring out her Death Note, and write the opponent's name into it. As soon as that happens, Rem starts to become sand and dies :(. Anyway, the opponent will suffer a heart attack 20 seconds right after, being hurt with about 35% damage with no knockback, but they collaspe to the ground, more powerful Misa's ordinary Death Note kill. Good for damage racking :bee:

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
just got back from a ganoncide-a-palooza in brawl. awesome attack, frogman. AOSTH robotnik will definately be your best set yet, with undead hero in a not-so-close second. you NEED to have a sonic-only losing and winning animations. "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!" also, a mention of super robotnik would be cool.

Frf

Smash Apprentice
The Misa moveset's funny. :p In a good way, of course.

For my second moveset I'm planning to make Wander from Shadow of the Colossus. I probably won't get to it until I'm done with the game, though. (Although there will be some very unique moves)

Baloo

Smash Ace
I'm sorry emergency, I'm stealing your format for stances.

And now, for the last moveset in MYM4...

Duster!

Ta da! A surprise moveset!​

Duster is a main character in the Japan only game Mother 3. He uses the seven mystical thief arts, Wall Staples, Scary Mask, Tickle Stick, Thunder Bombs, Smoke Bombs, Hypno-Pendulum, and the Siren Beetle. He is the son of Wess, friend of Lucas, Kumatora, and a bunch of others, and, for a little while, Lucky, the bass player in the DCMC.

He has no special mechanic in SSBC, and uses his thief tools or DCMC instruments for most of his attacks.

Stances

Idle Stance
Duster stands, somewhat still, swaying very slightly. Rather boring if you ask me.
Walk - 2/10
He walks with a limp, and very slowly.
Run - 9/10
He has no dash, see Down Tilt for details.
Traction - 1/10
Nearly perfect.

Crouch - Yes
He does a typical crouch, like Toon Link's. If you press A, he dashes.
Crawl - None
No

Roll - 4/10
This goes rather far, but has few invisibility frames.
Dodge - 3/10
he does a guarding stance. This is somewhat abysmal, just like the Guard in Mother 3.
Air Dodge - 6/10
Pleinair will attempt to blend in with the background, and leave the fray for a split second.

Balance Stance

Dizzy Stance

Edge Grabbing Stance

Sleep

Tripping

Freefall

Flinch

Swimming Stance
Pleinair will calmly float in the water
Drowning Stance
Pleinair shall flail around with her last bits of energy, and sinks...

Tech
Pleinair quickly taps the floor with her hands and switches herself upright.
Wall Tech
Pleinair leans against the wall cushioning her impact .
Roof Tech
Pleinair holds both of her hands above her hands to absorb the shock.
Rolling Tech
Pleinair instinctly tucks her head and pushes her body to roll herself safely.

Height - 6/10
She is just a tad shorter Luigi
Weight - 5/10
She is about the weight of Mario.
First Jump - 6/10
Pleinair will spring up about her height.
Second Jump - 5/10
Pleinair will do a flip and jump just a bit shorter than her first jump.
Fall Speed - 4/10
She is supposed to drop fast but due to her mysetrious hover ability, her fall speed is reduced.

Power - 6/10
Pleinair has a variety of moves and they do average amounts of dmage.
Attack Speed - 6/10
Pleinair's attacks come out decently quick.
Priority - 6/10
Most of her attacks clash with other attacks.
Disjointed - 7/10
Even though most of her attacks are average at best, they have disjointed range.
Range - 9/10
Pleinair has many projectiles at her disposal, and they can practically go anywhere.

Hover - None
She may have properites of hovering in her idle stance and run, but she cannot muster enough power to float in midair.
Glide - None
Pleinair has no permanent wings to glide with.
Wall Jump - None
With all of her muscles she cannot push off walls very well.
Wall Cling - None
Her delicate little arms do not allow her the ability to hang on walls.
Tether - Yes
Her tether is Usagi tied to a rope. Pleinair throws Usagi forward and hangs from the ledge, with her tied on by a lifeline.

Attacks

Jab - Siren Beetle
Duster pulls out his Siren Beetle, and it shrieks for approximately 2/3s of a second. This does absolutely no damage or knockback at all. However, it does make the opponent turn around and have a bit of lag, which makes it great to follow up with a down tilt. It has ridiculously high priority, going through almost all other attacks. It has no designated range, sometimes it will have none, and others it will fill up a whole Battle Field platform. It has medium ending and starting lag, and the hitbox, if you can call it that, stays out for, as said before, a whole 2/3s of a second.

Dash Attack - Stop
Duster stops dashing. What? He has no dash, until you go into his down tilt. The only way to stop dashing after that is to ram into an opponent, a wall ,or to stop with this. This has the lowest starting lag, so if you need to stop in a hurry, do this.

Forward Tilt - Kick
... Duster kicks. Oh my. I'm sorry, but it is his bash in Mother 3. So, he kicks. This does low knockback, and

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Misa looks insanely great. I love Death Note, and skimmed it - love the Neutral B mechanic.
Unfortunately, it's 2 AM over here, and I have to host a tourney tomo...today, so I should go to sleep.

I will read her in detail tomo...today or on Sunday.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Misa is a cool move set. The whole idea with trying to get clues to "kill" your opponent seems like a great way of implementing Death Note into Smash Bros.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Misa looks great Twilt, what happens when she fights Light and Ryuk though? : P
She probably scream "TAKE ME!!!" or something to that effect. LOL

Anyway, this is one of the the few movsets that are surprisingly good and also made me lol. "Everyone is Misa's Friend!" is the most original move that can make you laugh no matter what. Great Job!

Anyways, If anyone can see the font on the bottom of my sig, Tell Me please!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

▲▲

This creature will send shivers down your spine...

Shadow Beast has joined the Brawl!

==[=====>Bio<=====]==

"Shadow Beasts, also referred to as Shadow Beings, Black Beasts, or Twilit Messengers, drop out of Portals all across Hyrule and in the Twilight Realm. They are Twili that have been corrupted and turned into monsters by Zant. Shadow Beasts are strong enough that only a few were needed to overrun and defeat the many Hylian Soldiers guarding Princess Zelda, despite the fact that the latter had advantageous numbers.

If there is ever only one standing Shadow Beast during a group battle, it will utter an unearthly howl that rejuvenates the others. Thus, at least the last two must be killed at the same time in order to truly defeat a pack. Once there are only a few left, most area attacks can finish them off.

Different Shadow Beasts are seen in the cutscene which shows Zant taking Hyrule Castle and Midna's history of the Twili. These are larger than the normal ones, and bear a different head-dressing; a round silver plate with a special marking on them. However, these monsters are never seen during actual gameplay, so their status and any exclusive powers remain a mystery." ~Legend of Zelda Wiki

==[=====>Specialty<=====]==

The Shadow Beast in Brawl has an uncommon playstyle. It is lightweight, but has a few projectiles. It does not, however, play like a light character in the air, strangely enough. It is okay in the air, but a lot better on the ground. Shadow Beast has some great melee K.O.ing moves. Overall, it's a powerful, lightweight character. It does, however, have an awesome and somewhat broken trick up its sleeve.

Whenever its damage goes over 100%, it will utter a chilling shriek. A Twilight Portal appears above the stage, exactly like the one seen on the Bridge of Eldin stage, and another Shadow Beast will join it. This gives Shadow Beast an Ice Climber-like gameplay. The second beast will mimic its brethren exactly, alternating from the left to right with its attacks. If this one is killed, then Shadow Beast will pause and shriek again, and the second will jump back on the stage. The second is exactly like the first, making this added function great for mindgames. Every extra 100% that Shadow Beast gains, another Beast will drop out of the sky. There can be a maximum of two EXTRA Shadow Beasts on the field. Now, for more than one EXTRA Shadow Beast, only if there the original Shadow Beast left, then it will do its shriek and only revive ONE Shadow Beast. Each Shadow Beast shares the same damage percentage. Shadow Beast's attack power is cut in half if there's one or two extra Shadow Beasts summoned.

==[=====>Stats<======]==

Traction: 7/10: Shadow Beast has above average traction, since it is literally a solid shadow.
Weight: 3/10: Shadow Beast is a lot lighter than you expect. Its bulky mask looks like it should weigh it down some, shouldn't it?
Fall Speed: 3/10: Since it's lightweight, it will naturally fall slower than normal.
Height: 7/10: Shadow Beast is a little taller than Link. Since it's lightweight, this makes it an easy target for attack.
Power: 8/10: Shadow Beast is quite powerful by itself. It has some good K.O.ing moves, so it's essential you master these.
Range: 6/10: Shadow Beast has one or two ranged attacks, such as Shadow Seeker.
Attack Speed: 5/10: Shadow Beast attacks at the same speed as Mario, save for a few fast and slow attacks.
Run: 5/10: Shadow Beast is by all means no Forrest Gump, but he's not slow either.
Jump: 4/10: Shadow Beast's jumps are less than average. That mask impedes its movement, you know?

==[=====>SpecialAttacks<=====]==

[[Neutral Special]] //Shadow Seeker: Shadow Beast holds its hands in front of it like Lucas doing a PK Magnet. A small dark ball of energy appears there, glowing. Pulsating around it is what looks like dark orange electricity. This is an essence of Twili magic. It is about the size of a halfway charged Aura Sphere. Shadow Beast will hold it there if you keep it held in up to three seconds, then it will release it. The ball will fly out of it's hands and travel 7/10ths of Final Destination before disappearing. You can change its trajectory by tilting up or down on the control stick. Now, if it goes within a Stage Builder block's distance of an enemy, it will deal 5% electricity damage and bring them directly in Shadow Beast's direction. This has a force approximately 1.5x that of Link's Gale Boomerang. It will exert a pull on the foe for three seconds. Shadow Beast can use this for many situations; it can interrupt attacks, destroy the spacing between characters, deal quick damage, set up combos, and more. If you use this with two Shadow Beasts (total) on the field, then they stand beside each other, back to back. They will fire the exactly same type of energy balls, but you cannot control them. So, they will only go straight. If you use this with three Shadow Beasts (total) on the field, then the attack will be exactly the same as the effect for two Shadow Beasts, except that you are in the middle, and the extras are facing opposite directions on either side of you. They fire two straight, uncontrollable Shadow Seekers. You fire an uncontrollable Shadow Seeker to the air, straight up. This attack can also be used to retrieve a stray Shadow Beast.

[[Side Special]] //Shadow Fog: Shadow Beast stretches its arm out, and a horrible looking black and twilight speckled fog appears in front of it. This fog hovers slightly over the ground, before fading after ten seconds. This fog will greatly impede the movement of enemies who walk through it, disabling their jumps and making them unable to attack. If they try to use an attack, they will randomly do one of their taunts instead. They will also receive steady 1-2% damage whilst they remain in this fog. If there are multiple Shadow Beasts on the stage, then they can lay a patch of fog too. This can be used to extend the fog over a great distance, or create multiple patches all over the place. There can only be two fogs per Shadow Beast active at one time. This fog does not affect Shadow Beast at all. It leaves enemies open for attack, and is a great move.

[[Up Special]] //Twilight Portal: A Twilight Portal appears above Shadow Beast, and turns it into twilight and brings it up into it. Unfortunately, the portal also takes a portion of the stage that Shadow Beast was standing on, if it wasn't in the air. This part of the stage is a perfect square with each side a little larger than Shadow Beast's width. If it was a thin platform, then it will just be like a side of the square, instead of a square. This acts as if the place where it was missing is just a regular hole. Characters can climb inside it, but that's not highly recommended for their sake. Well, the place where Shadow Beast reappears out of the portal (he reappears after about a second) is determined by which direction you move the control stick, like Sheik and Zelda's Teleport. Shadow Beast will land with the piece of stage, and it will remain there for the rest of the match. If it didn't land on-stage, then it will fall into the abyss and disappear. If Shadow Beast uses this move again on the stage, then the old piece will reappear. Once again, there is a twist to this move while extra Shadow Beasts are in play. If, and only if, the extra Shadow Beast(s) are beside the original Shadow Beast, then the disappearing stage piece will grow two times or three times longer, but not larger. This is very strategical, and can completely alter stages, like taking out the platform in Smashville, or altering New Pork City's terrain. This can also be used to crush enemies, resulting in 20% damage and heavy knockback. This cannot be used in water, on breakable terrain (Skyworld), or on things like Big Blue's cars.

[[Down Special]] //Twilight Staff: Two black staves with red markings on them appear out of nowhere and stick in the ground in front of Shadow Beast. Those who touch them will receive 10% and good knockback. Now, once they land, they create an orange energy field that's like a wall between them. This does nothing to Shadow Beasts, but does 5% and heavy knockback to others who touch it. Shadow Beast can jump up and land back on the energy wall, and it will boost it up like a spring, but at the cost of it breaking and the staves to disappear. These staves will normally disappear after ten seconds if left alone by it's creator. Now, here's a twist to this: for each additional Shadow Beast, two more staves will appear. This will greatly extend the range of this attack and is deadly if used on small stages like Battlefield. Another wall will connect between the extra staves, but ONLY if the extra Beast is on the same level as you (not higher up on a platform or on a lower platform beneath you) and if the Shadow Beast is within a crate's distance of you. If you have all three Shadow Beasts in play, then you can have five segments of energy walls! This is an extremely useful technique, and should be repeatedly used.

==[=====>StandardAttacks<=====]==

[[A]] //Swipe: Shadow Beast swipes in front of it, dealing 7% and okay knockback. A pretty bland attack, but is useful in great numbers. This is a one-hit attack.

[[Side Tilt]] //Shadow Slash: This is awesome. Shadow Beast slashes down in front of it with its claws brimming with shadow energy. If it connects with the enemy, then it will do 7% and no knockback, but then something special will happen. A crescent of shadow energy taller than Shadow Beast will grab the enemy and carry them three Shadow Beasts' distance away from you, having a Piplup effect but no damage. This move is devastating with two or three Shadow Beasts on the field.

[[Up Tilt]] //Uppercut Triple Entente: Another awesome move, except this is a combo attack. Shadow Beast does and uppercut to the opponent, dishing out 7% damage and sending them up diagonally away from you. If you have a second Shadow Beast in play, then they will suddenly appear behind the enemy in mid-air, on the side of the enemy that you aren't on. It will slash the foe in the back, dealing 7% again and sending them horizontally back to you. The second Shadow Beast will fall to the ground, and scurry back to your side. If you have a third Shadow Beast with you, then it will jump up and do the exact same thing the original Shadow Beast did once the flying enemy is over where you were when you hit them but in the air. This will also do 7% damage. This sends the enemy flying the same distance it was before, in the same direction it was originally flying when you hit it. This combo makes the foe fly in a lightning bolt pattern, and is quite deadly.

[[Down Tilt]] //Circle of Twilight: Shadow Beast pounds the ground with one of its hands, and a large circle with a diameter twice Shadow Beast's width appears on the ground briefly. This circle is black but has a strange orange fire lining it. Anyone besides Shadow Beast who touches it gets 6% and mild knockback. Those who touch the fire get 7% and mild knockback. The fire is really low to the ground, so it won't be so obvious. This is a great attack to hit those right next to you. This is good when used with two or three Shadow Beasts, because it can extend its hitbox.

==[=====>SmashAttacks<=====]==

[[Side Smash]] //Tentacle Whip: Shadow Beast rears its head back, charging this attack. It will then bang its head forward, and several of its tentacles whip forward a good distance. They stretch about one Shadow Beast forward uncharged and do 10%, then they stretch two Shadow Beasts forward and do 18% halfway charged, and finally they stretch three Beasts forward and deal 24% when this attack is fully charged. Each attack doesn't do much knockback.

[[Up Smash]] //Shadow Bug: Shadow Beast crouches low and charges this move. When you release the attack, a bug flies out from under it and hovers above Shadow Beast. You can't see the bug, because you are not a denizen of the Twilight, but you can see the electricity sparking around it. The bug is the size of a Pokeball. If enemies touch the bug, they will receive 12% and good knockback. The longer you have charged this move, the longer the bug will stay above you. It will stay for one second uncharged, two seconds halfway charged, and three seconds fully charged. I don't recommend you trying to jump over three Shadow Beasts huddled together using this move, because you will almost always get hit if you don't jump well.

[[Down Smash]] //Tripping Slash: Curse you Sakurai! Shadow Beast draws back a claw, charging his lazor this attack. When it is released, it slashes very low to the ground, causing the opponent to trip, and dealing varying amounts of damage. It does 7% uncharged, 14% halfway charged, and 21% fully charged.

==[=====>AerialAttacks<=====]==

[[Neutral Aerial]] //Barrel Roll: Shadow Beast curls up into a ball and spins around once, before returning to its normal fall. This attack is pretty fast and deals 6% along with okay knockback.

[[Forward Aerial]] //Air Slash: Shadow Beast does a quick, horizontal swipe in mid-air. This does 7% and not much knockback.

[[Backward Aerial]] //Backhand: Shadow Beast spins around semi-fast and does a ***** slap to the enemy, knocking them back a good distance but dealing only 3%.

[[Up Aerial]] //Dark Force: Shadow Beast holds his hands cupped together above its head, and shadow magic crackles in its hands. This does 8% and pushes the enemy a good distance somewhat like a fan, where it doesn't have to connect to deal knockback.

[[Down Aerial]] //Shadow Stomp: Shadow Beast stomps down hard in mid-air with both of its feet, dealing 10% and very good knockback. This is just a standard stop-then-drop spike. Slower than most of its attacks, though.

==[=====>GrabsAndThrows<=====]==

[[Grab]] //Ensnare: Shadow Beast uses its tentacles growing from its head to encase the opponent in a cocoon of darkness. It holds the opponent out in front of itself, facing the victims back.

[[Grab Attack]] //Tentacle ****: Shadow Beast tightens its grip on the enemy quickly, and loosens. The tentacles nearly break the opponent's spinal cord when they constrict around them. A quick attack that does 3% per constriction.

[[Forward Throw]] //Shadow Spartan: The tentacles extend out some more, giving Shadow Beast enough room to forcefully kick the foe directly in the back. The enemy hits the ground and skids after they are thrown, making them eat the dirt. This move has a little lag, but does decent knockback and 6-7% damage.

[[Backward Throw]] //Ricochet: Shadow Beast jerks its head back and the tentacles holding the enemy fly behind it. They slam onto the ground behind Shadow Beast and release their prey rather forcefully when they hit the ground. The foe is sent flying at a diagonal angle away from Shadow Beast. This move is a little slow, and is weak, dealing only 2-4% at the most. However, it has excellent knockback, and the knockback angle is very good.

[[Up Throw]] //Sky Cannon Clap: Shadow Beast throws the enemy above its head a very small distance and releases them. It then claps the foe hard with both of its hands, sending them flying. This throw is the slowest of all of Shadow Beast's throws, but very rewarding. It does very good vertical knockback, which can be used to set up a combo in the Mario Bros. stage. Does a mere 5%, but is quite useful on stages like Shadow Moses Island.

[[Down Throw]] //Butt Bomb: Shadow Beast hops up and flicks the opponent under it, releasing them. It then will land hard, right down on the opponent, with its rear end. The enemy is sent flying in front of Shadow Beast. This move does good damage, 7%, but is a little slow and deal not much knockback, but more knockback than a set-up for a chain grab.

==[=====> FinalSmash<=====]==

[[Final Smash]] //Stage Crush: Shadow Beast disappears into a large Twilight Portal. The portal will then suck the stage up, throwing everyone off it, but they land on an invisible stretch of land where the stage was. Everyone looks around, but then up, as the portal spits the stage back out, dealing 60% and heavy vertical knockback. This is impossible to avoid except by going to the edge of the screen, and almost always results in a K.O.

==[=====>TauntsAndPoses<=====]==

[[Entrance]] //A Twilight Portal appears above the stage and Shadow Beast drops out of it, landing on all fours.

[[Taunt 1]] //Shadow Beast gets down on all fours and utters a shriek.

[[Taunt 2]] //Shadow Beast glows purple for a second, as if it was infected with Shadow Bugs (from SSBB).

[[Taunt 3]] //Shadow Beast kicks the ground in front of it.

[[Victory Pose 1]] //Midna comes out from behind Shadow Beast and it tackleglomps her, going offscreen. Her impish screams of despair are heard, as if she was being... well... I'll keep this rated T for Teen.

[[Victory Pose 2]] //Zant comes on screen and is applauding Shadow Beast for its efforts.

[[Victory Pose 3]] //Shadow Beast stares absentmindedly around the screen.

[[Losing Pose]] //A Twilight Portal teleports Shadow Beast away from the screen.

==[=====>Costumes<=====]==

[[Neutral Costume]] //Shadow Beast is solid black and gray, with a few red markings. It has tentacles like hair coming from behind its mysterious mask.

[[Special Costume]] //
Shadow Beast gains a silver mask with a double-helix design on it. Shadow Beast's tentacles are replaced by black prongs. This does not affect the Kirby Hat.

[[Red Costume]] //The black turns to dark red and the red markings turn black.

[[Blue Costume]] //The black turns indigo, and the markings turn purple.

[[Green Costume]] //The black turns dark green, and the markings turn gold.

==[=====>Miscellaneous<=====]==

[[Kirby Hat]] //Dark Marshmallow: Kirby turns completely black, and gains Shadow Beast's "face" and tentacles.

[[Snake's Codec]] //
AUX
[CALL]
PUSH SELECT

Snake: Otacon, what's this pizza face monster fighting me for?
Otacon: Snake, that's a Twilight Messenger, a dark minion of Zant.
Snake: Don't you mean Shadow Beast?
Otacon: No, it's 'Twilight Messenger'. I read it in the Official Prima Strategy Guide for Twilight Princess.
Snake: No, the name at the bottom of the screen obviously says, 'Shadow Beast'. The Super Smash Bros. Brawl trophy and the official Twilight Princess website both call it Shadow Beast.
Otacon: (in a high pitched mimiking voice) No, the name at the bottom of the screen obviously says, 'Shadow Beast'. The Super Smash Bros. Brawl trophy and the official Twilight Princess website both call it Shadow Beast.
Snake: The guy who writes Prima's guides needs to lurk moar. Speaking of that, where are you always working in your spare time?
Otacon: Oh... umm... you see, I...

▲▲

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
Shadow Beast's awesome, Kholdstare, but now I'm allergic to purple...Anyways, Vergil isn't coming along as fast as I thought. His Regular and Side Specials are done, but that's about it.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ah...Shadow Beast. So much fun killing that beast with Link.

Anyway, that moveset is looking awesome from just a skim. And i lol'd at the codec.

And thanks to all the comments towards Misa. I don't expect her to win anything (IMO, my top contenders are Sasuke, Three Days Grace, Kalas, Guillo, and mmmmaaayyybbbeeee Gaara and Trunks), but it was fun to make.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Shadow Beast was fun Kholdstare!
Shadow Beast's awesome, Kholdstare, but now I'm allergic to purple...Anyways, Vergil isn't coming along as fast as I thought. His Regular and Side Specials are done, but that's about it.
Ah...Shadow Beast. So much fun killing that beast with Link.

Anyway, that moveset is looking awesome from just a skim. And i lol'd at the codec.

And thanks to all the comments towards Misa. I don't expect her to win anything (IMO, my top contenders are Sasuke, Three Days Grace, Kalas, Guillo, and mmmmaaayyybbbeeee Gaara and Trunks), but it was fun to make.
Shadow Beast is excellent, very true to character with what was taken from the game and rather creative (yet still in character) for all the things you made up.

@Phatcat: Vergil....?
:D Thanks you guys.

Misa was awesome, TWILTY.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
Shadow beast was very good, Khold. I love the idea of summoning a second beast by your side a la Ice Climbers and the Up tilt seems badass with two more of them out by your side. Just one question... if you die at 200%, do he two extra beasts stay on the field?

And again, Can you see a diiferent font on my sig?!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@misa: LOL!!!! great surprise set twily!!! :bee:

@shadow beast: awesomeness!!! this is definitely getting a vote fro......

[[Victory Pose 1]] //Midna comes out from behind Shadow Beast and it tackleglomps her, going offscreen. Her impish screams of despair are heard, as if she was being... well... I'll keep this rated T for Teen.
.............. uh........... me. yeah. even though he 'tackleglomps' the last moveset I'm gonna submit in this MYM, I'll still vote for him :dizzy:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Shadow beast was very good, Khold. I love the idea of summoning a second beast by your side a la Ice Climbers and the Up tilt seems badass with two more of them out by your side. Just one question... if you die at 200%, do he two extra beasts stay on the field?

And again, Can you see a diiferent font on my sig?!

@shadow beast: awesomeness!!! this is definitely getting a vote fro......

.............. uh........... me. yeah. even though he 'tackleglomps' the last moveset I'm gonna submit in this MYM, I'll still vote for him :dizzy:
Thanks! I put that thing about Midna in there as a reference to a scene in MW's SM where Shadow Beast raeps Midna.

Junahu

Smash Ace
@TWILTHERO: Only allowing Misa to use her Neutral B once per stock is overly harsh, particularly if someone plays as her, without prior knowledge of how the move behaves. This restriction also means you'll only use Shinigami Eyes once per stock as well. That's two B moves that become inert or useless after using them once.

I'd remove the once per stock limit and reduce the damage the move inflicts to compensate. Also, increase the number of "hints" Misa needs to guess the correct name.

@Kholdstare: I love the inverse Ice Climbers mechanic, I hope the Shadow Beast has super armor while shreiking though, because it sounds punishable.

@Tornadith: Allegretto moveset!! Yeah!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Misa moveset's funny. :p In a good way, of course.
Lol

Ah, nice moveset. Surprise set, amirite?

Really good, funny too. Long specials:dizzy:. But great.
Oh come on....compared to my other movesets, the specials aren't TOO long :p

Misa looks insanely great. I love Death Note, and skimmed it - love the Neutral B mechanic.
Unfortunately, it's 2 AM over here, and I have to host a tourney tomo...today, so I should go to sleep.

I will read her in detail tomo...today or on Sunday.
No prob

Misa is a cool move set. The whole idea with trying to get clues to "kill" your opponent seems like a great way of implementing Death Note into Smash Bros.
Thanks

Misa looks great Twilt, what happens when she fights Light and Ryuk though? : P
Lol, good point.

She probably scream "TAKE ME!!!" or something to that effect. LOL

Anyway, this is one of the the few movsets that are surprisingly good and also made me lol. "Everyone is Misa's Friend!" is the most original move that can make you laugh no matter what. Great Job!

Anyways, If anyone can see the font on the bottom of my sig, Tell Me please!
Thank you, and yes i can see the font.

:D Thanks you guys.

Misa was awesome, TWILTY.
WWHHHEEEEE

@TWILTHERO: Only allowing Misa to use her Neutral B once per stock is overly harsh, particularly if someone plays as her, without prior knowledge of how the move behaves. This restriction also means you'll only use Shinigami Eyes once per stock as well. That's two B moves that become inert or useless after using them once.

I'd remove the once per stock limit and reduce the damage the move inflicts to compensate. Also, increase the number of "hints" Misa needs to guess the correct name.
Removed the once per stock rule, decreased the damage, but i added a limit where Misa may only use it after waiting 10 seconds, so it doesn't become spammable. Thanks.

Lol, Thanks :bee:

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Ok by the way...all of Allegretto's specials that are ?????? are going to be really overpowered. Cuz I looked at the old preview that I had made and realized that a bowser Fsmash could do more damage and the point of Allegretto is that if his specials are ????? then they will be REALLY good.

So when I post it, don't be saying "OMG! Allegretto's ????? specials are overpowered!"

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whoa, two new sets...

Misa is very interesting. I agree that the mechanic is pretty unique, although from a skim, I don't completely understand it. Will have to read more later...

Shadow Beast! You caught me off guard with this one, Khold. Since I need to get some sleep now, I only read the mechanic, which is very interesting AND fitting. I'll be sure to comment more once I fully read it, which I will, since TP is so awesome and all. :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

@Kholdstare: I love the inverse Ice Climbers mechanic, I hope the Shadow Beast has super armor while shreiking though, because it sounds punishable.

@Tornadith: Allegretto moveset!! Yeah!
Whoa, two new sets...

Misa is very interesting. I agree that the mechanic is pretty unique, although from a skim, I don't completely understand it. Will have to read more later...

Shadow Beast! You caught me off guard with this one, Khold. Since I need to get some sleep now, I only read the mechanic, which is very interesting AND fitting. I'll be sure to comment more once I fully read it, which I will, since TP is so awesome and all. :bee:
Thank you too. I need to get some sleep too.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Allegretto Preview. Comments are appreciated.

Up B - Sky Divider

Allegretto sweeps his sword upwards, brings it down and then jumps while sweeping his sword upwards, obviously going much higher while yelling "Sky Divider!". This attack does NOT capture the opponent so they can DI out of it, yet it's a bit hard. This move is mainly for knockback, not so much damage. But the knockback is AMAZING. And if this move is ?????? at 32...it's pretty much auto-kill at like 25%. This attack is one of Allegretto's least laggy specials. It still has a start-up of about .25 seconds and has quite a bit of lag afterwards, which really doesn't matter because the opponent will be knocked down at pretty much any percent or killed. The frozen startup at 24 and 32 does not affect this special that much. This attack does not have much range at all, making you be pretty much right next to the opponent to do it. This attack can be used as a recovery also (Cuz it's an Up-B) and when used in the air, Allegretto does not get much height at all from the first slash, but the second one is what carries him up the most. It is probably and average recovery, not being too great or too bad. One of the special things about this recovery (which can be good or bad depending on the situation) is that the more ????? you have, the higher Allegretto will go in his recovery. If you get him to 24 or 32, he will freeze as normal and it's a great recovery. The bad thing about this is that if you get a lot of ????? and you are forced to use this, they're kind of wasted. But at least you still get back on the stage! Even though there are other ways for Allegretto to get back to the stage...suspense....

Two Hits

Regular : 3% + 4% = 7% with average knockback and 3 stage builder blocks upwards.
4 ?????? : 4% + 6% = 10% with average knockback and 3 stage builder blocks upwards.
8 ?????? : 6% + 7% = 13% with good knockback and 3.5 stage builder blocks upwards.
12 ?????? : 8% + 9% = 17% with good knockback and 4 stage builder blocks upwards.
16 ?????? : 10% + 12% = 21% with great knockback and 4 stage builder blocks upwards.
24 ?????? : 13% + 14% = 27% with amazing knockback and 5.5 stage builder blocks upwards
32 ?????? : 15% + 15% = 30% with GOD-LIKE knocback and 6.5 stage builder blocks upwards.

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
Totally saw this post before it got hit with the "??????" <_<

Looks interesting- I'm excited, and I've never played the game.

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
Well, on page 641 I mentioned doing a villain or anti-hero, and had it narrowed down to three characters(though I didn't mention that in the post, and those were: Hollow Ichigo, Ulquiorra, and Vergil from Devil May Cry. You know, Dante's brother. I wasn't sure if Hollow had been done, and I looked back and saw that someone was planning an Ulquiorra set, so I decided to go with Vergil. Got some good moves in store too. Hope that clears that up.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Misa was great. I feel like I wanna watch Death Note now...I heard it was good. Anyway, Misa looks like fun and I love her Neutral B, as many have stated.

Twilight Beast was great too. Very well-detailed and true to character. I loved his special mechanic as well.

And HOLY EFFIN' EFF, SPADE'S GOT A BLUE NAME!

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
So... If Spade has a blue name, the color announces him as male, so we can't use the funny-for-one-second feminine name. I C WAT U DED THER!!!!!

But wait!!! That means that since SkylerOcon and MasterWarlord have pink names, and pink usually repesents femininicity... I can understand Skyler, but MASTERWARLORD!?!?!?!?!?!?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Well, on page 641 I mentioned doing a villain or anti-hero, and had it narrowed down to three characters(though I didn't mention that in the post, and those were: Hollow Ichigo, Ulquiorra, and Vergil from Devil May Cry. You know, Dante's brother. I wasn't sure if Hollow had been done, and I looked back and saw that someone was planning an Ulquiorra set, so I decided to go with Vergil. Got some good moves in store too. Hope that clears that up.
Blarg, my worst fears confirmed. I've been planning Vergil since MYM2 ended yet I've been too lazy to actually do that set. But, obviously I'm not gonna tell you to stop, just hoping it'll turn out awesomely for you.

So yes, make it awesome por favor and all shall be good :3

And to help you out...the button I made ages ago I shall pass on if you'd like it.

^If you do use that please save it to your own photo manager thingy, I need my Photobucket bandwidth =(

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
So... If Spade has a blue name, the color announces him as male, so we can't use the funny-for-one-second feminine name. I C WAT U DED THER!!!!!

But wait!!! That means that since SkylerOcon and MasterWarlord have pink names, and pink usually repesents femininicity... I can understand Skyler, but MASTERWARLORD!?!?!?!?!?!?
Your opinion is no longer valid. No srsly, get out of my thread now.

*Goes to rever title to smash lord*

Junahu

Smash Ace
Allegretto Preview. Comments are appreciated.
It would be nice to hear about how far upwards this move carries him, how well it works as a recovery, and how hard it is to connect with the enemy.
Because as it stands now, all I can picture in my mind, is Allegretto doing a Dolphin Slash.

edit: I'm sure you've noticed already, but I'm doing Viola. I salute your good taste in games.

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, about that, MarthTrinity,but I can't believe I beat you to it, even though the idea came to me months later... I'll use the pic, thanks, and I'll just save it to my comp. and upload it onto my photobucket account from there. Also, I'm in the middle of the moveset right now, just in case you're wondering.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I totally read Shadow Beast.

The Up-B is simply phenomenal. The stage sucking thing is great and makes him very unique. The others are nice too, especially the Side-B but the up remains the best. The other moves are nice too, like F-Tilt or Up-Smash. REALLY needs a playstyle section. If you ad that I could vote for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom