• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Although I would hate to see the Magypsies in Brawl, (wedding Falcon is enough homosexualism for one game,) I'd like to see the extrapolation you make on their abilities, considering that they were just kinda... THERE in Mother 3.
Not really, Ionia was a playable character at one point and
Locria was Fassed, a major antagonist.

I've already decided they'll have the same up and down specials, Lipstick and Needle Pull respectively. That is, all but Locria.

And he's called Captain Fabulous.:laugh:

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
On my screen Eva has some crazy calligraphy-stlye font that brings optical pain to me.
Now it gone okay? Sheesh, people don't read the last post of the page....

And I can't see the font that everyone is talking about.
Well, The original font (Vivandi) is now replaced with Monotype Corsiva. So there. [blatantadvertizing] You can now read it easier, so here we go again.

I asked someone to do it for me for recoloring, but don't do that anymore.

Thank you Sakurai!!!! (I can't believe that isn't sarcastic too)

Anyway... Preview for Ema Skye!!!

Scientific Mechanic: Adaptation

In the two Ace Attorney games that Ema Skye appeared, Ema is very obcessed in being a forensic scientist (even as a 16 year old student and 26 year old detective). Therefore, Most of Ema's moves include one out of many forensics used in the game as improbable weapons. Like Gavin before her, they will run out after a cerain amount of moves, but unlike Gavin, the only way to regain those moves is by using the neutral B move Refill.

Fingerprint Powder:
This type of weapon, a fingerprint kit, is proably the simplest out of all her weapons. This move's only real effect is that it spreads out for one second if a opponent gets hit by it, increasing the hitbox by 2x but decreasing the damage to .5x. This Item needs to be refilled once you used it 10 times.

Luminol:
Lunimol is one of the most effective weapons in Ema's disposal. Using moves with this weapon gives you a spray of small particles in an effective display. Just touching the spray will give you a poisonous effect, damaging the opponent with 1% every second for 10 seconds. Spraying this on an already poisoned opponent only prolongs the time. This item can be used 10 times as well.

Snackoos:
Wondering what a Snackoo is? Well, it's Ema favorite handheld snack in a bag! Using a move with this attack will make Ema throw a Snackoo at you as if you made an idiot or smartass comment. If this hits an opponent, the snackoo turns from a projectile to an edible snack that heals 2%. There is also a chance (10%) that a Golden Snackoo will get out, and if an opponent gets hit by it, the food will heal five percent. But be forwarned. After five seconds of eating the food, you get the same poisoned effect, getting 1% every second for three seconds. You can use this move ten times before neding to refill.

Shoeprint Maker:
Shoeprint makers are made of cement and are usually used in finding out footprint tracks. However, Ema will use them as hard hitting projectiles. Unlike other weapons, you can't truly refill on this move because this is usually a three part process that must be done in order to complete in a certain order (water, cement, and hairdryer in that order). There is one or two moves that can give you an automatic shoeprint, but more will be explained once you read the moveset. You can carry one large shoeprint, a medium shoeprint with a small one, or three small shoeprints, but you always will start with Ema's very own medium shoeprint.

Water:
Using a plastic water bottle, this move's true potenial (making the shoeprint) is very simple. All you have to do make that water land on solid ground. You can then either walk onto that ground to complete the process or hope that an opponent will run over there. Either way, the first can only be done once someone steps on the wet ground, but be warned: the ground will dry up in 3 seconds so you have to be quick. Small characters will produce small shoeprints, medium characters make medium sized, and heavy... you get the idea. Also, if two characters have stepped on the same wet ground, the heavier character's footprint will be the one used. You need to refill the water bottle once you have used it five times.

Cement:
Using a homemade cement mix, this move's true potenial (making the shoeprint) is somewhat harder to understand than the water. You can use this move at any time, but its best use is next to a dried up footprint. If the Cement is not used for the shoeprint, then the cement will stay there and dry in 3 seconds, becoming a somewhat heavy throwing item that can only be used once for 12%. However, anyone that touches the cement before it's dried up will carry some on their body, making them heavier and have smaller jumps. This move needs to also be refilled after being used 5 times.

Hairdryer:
This is probably one of the more useless weapons in Ema's arsenal, due to its only true use being to dry up the cement so you can completely get a shoeprint. It doesn't affect any characters in any way, but it does have a good hitbox. Because of its spare use, this move can be used 10 times before the batteries die out, making you need to replace them.

Comments are appecriated and help me survive!!!!
[/blatantadvertizing]

GOT IT? GOOD!

# 15 go now!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I've been watching FMA over the past 4 days. Watched the whole bloody anime. Anyway, I'm here, and due to watching it a new moveset has priority over all else at the moment.

Inspired by Munchlax. . .

“Can I eat him now?”

Never Ending Hunger

When Gluttony first comes into battle, he’s not nearly as hungry as displayed here, but slowly his hunger will build, indicated by his drooling more and slowly starting to let out a grimace. At his maximum level of hunger, Gluttony will have an insane grimace and be drooling in mass eerily in the picture. To fill his hunger, Gluttony must use his moves where he bites into the enemy. The more Gluttony eats, the more hungry he becomes. Give a wolf a taste and they’ll come back for more. . .The more Gluttony eats, the faster his attacks and movement become as he more hungrily chases after the enemy. Some of Gluttony’s moves also make use of his current hunger level or how much he’s devoured in various ways, some depleting them while others destroy them. If Gluttony goes for a while without a taste, say 15 seconds, his hunger will start to decrease at the rate of 2% per second, so make sure you never give up on your relentless attempts to feed. Laugh and grow fat!

(Yes I know I've added to the preview problem, but I decided to announce a new moveset. No previews of moves will be given in the thread.)

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Nice mechanic there Warlord, looks like Gluttony would be interesting to play as. Oh, and yes you are compoundng the issue of previewing, but since it's a mechanic and not something like half the moveset I don't think it's too bad.

Anybody willing to make me those little character buttons for my sig? I'd like some for MYM5 and I'm honestly not sure I can do that in MS Paint, which is the only program I know how to use for these things.

Lastly, the Bowser's Minions team is pretty much finalized unless I get a REALLY good suggestion. They are: Koopa, Lakitu, Piranha Plant, and Blooper

D

Deleted member

I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry. Just after that was posted, my mom made get off and go with her and my sister to this rock-climbing place.

My moveset will be ready in a few minutes.

EDIT: It's ready. #4

EDIT 2: Ah, forget it, it's a Sunday.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Hairdryer:
This is probably one of the more useless weapons in Ema's arsenal, due to its only true use being to dry up the cement so you can completely get a shoeprint. It doesn't affect any characters in any way, but it does have a good hitbox. Because of its spare use, this move can be used 10 times before the batteries die out, making you need to replace them.
It's not a good idea to label your move as "useless", otherwise the reader will believe it is that. Add something, minor as it is, that will add additional effect, even if it is just low damage or flinching.

My two cents, anyway.

D

Deleted member

It's done now, I was just adding a few songs to its stage.

Also, its button:

Who could it be?

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Some good news is that I'll probably have a working draft of Primid ready before the thread actually closes to make way for 5, so you guys won't have to wait long for me to polish it up and post it. Crono will hopefully make it up before the 28th if I'm fortunate enough that the weather doesn't do something to mess up my stupid landline connection at my other house.

#8 then?

Also, is ???? Tabuu?

D

Deleted member

No, ??? is NOT Tabuu. It's not someone you would expect either.

I will say, though, that it is someone who has been done in MYM before, albeit very badly.

D

Deleted member

"My name is Paul Di’Anno. From 1978 through 1981, I was the lead singer for the British metal band Iron Maiden. Today, I still work in the music industry as a solo artist. Well, enough about myself, let’s get to business.

"We had just released our first single, whose cover had a zombie-like creature running on it. We were looking for a face for that creature. We came across an artist by the name of Derek Riggs, whose artwork became the creature...

"Wait, do you hear that? Those sound like Indian drums..."

"The Brawlers came across the sea
They took my game for their own need
I fought ‘em hard, I fought ‘em well,
Out on the field, I gave them Hell!
But many came, too much for me
Oh will I ever be set free……?

"Running through dust clouds and barren wastes
Galloping hard on the plains
Chasing the Brawlers back to their homes
Fighting them in their own game
Murder for freedom! The stab in the back
Plumbers and psychics and furries attaaaaaaaack!"

Run to the hills,

has been unleashed!

Stats

• Size: 5 "I'm a zombie, what do you expect?"
  • Weight: 3 "Once again, I'm a zombie, I don't have any muscle! Or flesh, for that matter..."
  • Power: 4 "Yeah, I'm kinda weak for a zombie."
  • First Jump: 4 "I grow wings, but it's nothing special yet."
  • Second Jump: 7 "However, once I get my second jump, I get the hang of the d***ed things."
  • Walk Speed: 5 "I like how I'm much faster than other zombies."
  • Run Speed: 7 "See above."
  • Traction: 5 "Nothing special."
  • Range: 4 "Unlike other characters, I don't throw much."
  • Crouch: 5 "Meh."
  • Other abilities: Glide, 5 Jumps

Animations

• Basic Pose "I stand in place, my hands floating a little above my waist. My face is in a snarl."
  • Idle Pose "I look around, my hands dropped, and my expression looking similar to that on the cover of Iron Maiden."
  • Walking "I step carefully, my hands clenched but not moving much."
  • Running "My hands move a bit more, but this is otherwise identical to walking."
  • Dashing "My hands are pointed straight fowards, and I don't care about what I step on. My mouth is wide open, as if I am ready to devour something."
  • Crouching "I kneel on the ground."
  • First Jump "My legs spring up, and I grow a pair of bat wings, though they aren't used yet."
  • Other Jumps "My wings just flap."
  • Shield "As the shield forms around me, I keep my hands up in a way that says, 'Get the f*** away from me, you freak!' Yes, I know, I'm a hypocrite."
  • Sidestep "I hop into the background, then back onto the stage, my eyes alert."
  • Rolling " I curl up into an ambiguous figure and roll away."
  • Air Dodge "I throw my head up for a second before it lands where it should."
  • Sleeping "My eyes are open, since I don't need to sleep."
  • Dizzy "I stand in place, ready to fall over. My eyes are ready to fall out."

11:58 P.M.

Heaven Can Wait
A Attacks and Tilts

A Combo -- Murders in Rue Morgue "This attack is so simple, I shouldn't need to describe it: It's just three slashes. I pull out with favorite axe. My first slash is horizontal to the left, the second is to the right, and the last I swing straight upwards. Once I'm done, I just lay the axehead on the ground for a moment before putting the whole d*** thing away. What'd I say, it's just so d*** simple."

Hey, I'm Steve Harris, the bassist for Iron Maiden. I've been with Iron Maiden since the beginning, and I have written most of Maiden's hits. But enough about me, let's get to the point.

"If Eddie's axehead hits you, you're dealt about 6% damage and little knockback. If he hits you with the handle, you suffer 3% damage and low knockback. Fortunately, the axe takes up about half a block, and the axehead only takes up about a half of that. The swipes come in very quick succession, but Eddie has to wait a moment afterwards before being able to attack again."

Foward Tilt -- Iron Maiden "This is a weird one. An iron maiden -- you know, the medival torture device -- appears in front of me, and I somehow get the urge to close it. I shut it quickly, then reopen it. Then it disappears without a trace. What the f***?"

"The iron maiden takes up a full block. If you're stuck in the half nearer to Eddie when he shuts it, you'll become trapped. When he opens it, you'll fall on the ground, suffering a total 9% damage, but extremely little knockback. On the other hand, if you're stuck on the outside half, you'll soar a mild distance away, but you'll only suffer 3% damage. Eddie hesitates for a moment before snapping the iron maiden shut, then keeps it closed for another second. The iron maiden disappears once it reopens."

Up Tilt -- Sun and Steel"I got this one badass katana while I was in Japan, and I get to use it during this attack! So, first, I unsheathe it. But instead of swinging it, I raise it in front of my head and let the sun do the work. A trail of sunlight appears, and anyone who touches it gets burned! Aren't I clever?"

"You know, you've got to give Eddie credit for coming up with this idea. The ray of sunlight stretches from Eddie's katana (which is held in front of him) to either the top or the side of the screen. You're safe as long as you don't get to close to the blade: If you get within a block of the ray of sunlight, you're dealt 4% damage and low knockback. After a second, the light will disappear, and Eddie will look around. If you touch the blade during this time, you'll suffer 7% damage and very low knockback. Not that you would touch it, right? Anyway, the blade is sheathed after a second."

Down Tilt -- Rainmaker "...I'm not sure how I manage to pull this one off. I just snap my fingers, and rain starts pouring above me. Really?"

"This attack doesn't have much priority, since the rain only deals 2% damage and hardly any knockback. The rain disappears a second, and covers Eddie, as well as the two blocks on his sides and a small space above him."

The Trooper
Smash Attacks

Foward Smash -- Flash of the Blade "I know what you're thinking: 'OH NOEZ, A GENRIC MOOV!!11!1' Well, yes, it is generic, under certain conditions. If you just tap the button or charge it too short of a time, it will be a generic katana slash foward. However, if you charge long enough, I'll instead throw the katana upwards, spinning. Then it lands in my hand. Cool, huh? And you thought it would be generic."

"It IS generic. If the charge is less than 5 seconds, it will deal 3-9% damage and low knockback. However, if it's charged longer, it can deal 14% damage and great knockback. It can go up to twice Eddie's height."

Up Smash -- Lightning Strikes Twice "I'm actually not sure how I got all of these odd powers. For this one, I clench my fist for a short time. Eventually, I unclench it and raise it into the air.Lightning strikes the ground right where I stand, and I raise my other hand to repeat.

"Once again, this move takes up to four seconds to charge. The lightning itself deals 6-13% damage and mid-to-high knockback, and each strike disappears after a split second."

Down Smash -- Holy Smoke"I don't really like this one. It starts off okay, I get to make a small fire. It gets bad when I burst into flames. Someone, please douse my a**!"

"As Eddie creates the fire, the amount of smoke it creates shows how long it has been charged. This can go on for five seconds at the most. During this time trying to get close to the fire gets you 2% damage and practically no knockback. However, once Eddie bursts into flames, touching him or his flames will get you 6-14% damage and high knockback. His flames die away after a second, though, and are barely bigger than Eddie himself."

The Fallen Angel
Aerial Attacks

Neutral Air -- Fear of the Dark "This is another simple one. I just spread my wings and let darkness run through my hands out in the air. Don't ask me how that s*** works out."

"The initial spreading of Eddie's wings deals 6% damage and low knockback. They stay in place for a moment before Eddie releases the darkness, which deals 7% damage and mild knockback. The darkness disappears after another second and Eddie is able to attack again."

Foward Air -- Flight of Icarus "D*** that Pit. He reminds me of Icarus, that b******. Why I oughta....Hey, where did this flamethrower come from? Who gives a a f***? I fire it at Pit and he comes crashing down. I like that."

"The flame shoots out a block's length out in front of Eddie, and deals Pit 7% damage and mild knockback. For the record, he can do this to other characters, too."

Back Air -- Tailgunner "This one is badass, or at least, it should be. I just take out a rifle and aim it behind myself. But for some reason, I always forget to load up on bullets. As a result, it just creates an explosion at the end of the gunbarrel. At this time, I usually think, 'F***!'"

"The explosion is very small, but it's big enough to deal 6% damage and decent knockback."

Up Air -- Total Eclipse "This s*** just got real, apparently. A total solar eclipse occurs just above my head. You know how you're supposed to not look at these things? Don't touch 'em either. Unless I don't like you, in which case, go ahead!"

"Touching the eclipse deals 7% damage and good knockback. Best not to touch it."

Down Air -- Where Eagles Dare "I love being a daredevil. I just fall down, then swoop right back up. Badass, right?"

"Touching Eddie while he's falling will net you 9% damage and a spike. However, when he turns upwards, you can suffer 10% damage and fly straight up."

Gangland
Grab and Throws

Grab "All I do is just grab the victim in front of me by the neck. The grab's range can stretch for a block. How do you like me stealing your part, Steve?"

"..."

Grab A -- Killers "Eddie just whacks his victim with his axe. It just deals 4% damage."

"D*** YOU!"

Foward Throw -- The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner "All I do is mentally command my victim to run foward for a few seconds then they let go. They actually follow my command, for some reason. Where'd I get these powers, again?"

"You got Sakurai'd."

"Oh, that's right."

"The victim will run straight foward, from where Eddie is standing, for three seconds, at Bowser's running speed. This deals no damage or any conventional knockback, but can be useful when Eddie wants to force someone into a trap, like running off the stage or into a Smart Bomb."

Back Throw -- Twilight Zone "So, I stand here, clutching my victim, when they disappear. I'm all, 'What the f***,' when I see my victim reappear behind me and soar away! Holy s***."

"The reason Eddie's victim disappear was because he or she was taken hostage by the lonely soul trapped within the Twilight Zone. During their moment-long stay, they are dealt 6% damage and suffer mild knockback when they return."

Up Throw -- Lord of the Flies "A bunch of flies swarm around me and snatch my victim away. Those little b******s, though at least I lived longer than a day."

"The flies stay around Eddie for half a second before making off with his victim. The flies fly diaganolly upwards and ahead of Eddie for a second before dropping the victim. The flies cause 5% damage during their flight, and the victim drops straight down."

Down Throw -- Face in the Sand "I'm so lazy, I just drop my victim down onto the ground and step on their head. This just deals 4% damage, and they are stuck for a moment."

"That's enough, Eddie."

Man on the Edge
Situational Attacks

Dash Attack -- Be Quick or Be Dead "I feel like being generic today. I'm just gonna screech to a halt, then swing my katana. Then everybody will hate me!

"The blade stretches a full block, and deals 6% damage and mild knockback. There's really nothing more to say."

Ledge Attack -- Man on the Edge "Aw, s***. Either I get up and fall back down, or I just fall straight down. Wait a minute....Awesome! I can absorb myself into the stage and come back out on the top. What now....You know what, I'll just kick 'em.

"There's wait of a second and a half before Eddie performs the Spartan kick. The kick itself deals 4% damage and very low knockback."

Get-Up Attack -- Live After Death "So, I'm on the ground. What the f*** do I do? Well, since I'm a zombie, I grab my head and throw it upwards. The rest of body gets up while my head is in the air. I love being a zombie."

"Eddie's head can cause 3% damage and low knockback. It remains in the air for a second as the rest of Eddie gets up.

11:59 P.M.

Powerslave
Special Attacks

Neutral B -- The Angel and the Gambler "I throw a die, and it explodes. How hard can that be to understand?"

"Well, let's think about it. The explosion has three possible affects, depending on what number you rolled. The number is displayed above the die once it stops:

2 or 4: 3% damage, low knockback
3 or 5 7% damage, decent knockback
1 or 6 14% damage, great knockback

In all three cases, the die travels two blocks before stopping.

Not Safe For Smash World Forums
Foward B -- Bring Your Daughter...to the Slaughter "I like this one. My b****, Charlotte the Harlot, appears right behind me. I turn around to take what is mine. Sometimes, I tell a few words of admiration. All the while, I'm readying my katana. As I lean towards her, I usuaylly just slash it upwards. BUT, if I take too long, I'll just throw up instead. Then, she disappears. I hate that part."

"When Charlotte appears, it takes a second for Eddie to notice. As Eddie speaks to Charlotte the Harlot, he is charging his katana. Once he's finshed charging (which takes up to 4 seconds), his katana immediately slashes it behind him. Contact with the blade can range from 4-12% damage and mid-to-high knockback, depending on how long it is charged. Once Charlotte disappears, Eddie remains in place, devastated, for one more second."

Up B -- Aces High "I'm falling, and I can't get up! I must recover! So, somehow, this fighter plane surrounds me, and flies upwards for a short period of time. Then it vanishes, and I fall downwards again. S***."

"The fighter plane is about Eddie's height, but turned more horizontal. It flies upwards and diagnolly for a second at a decently fast speed before disappearing. Contact with the plane deals 6% damage and good knockback. Once the plane disappears, Eddie enters freefall.

Down B -- Can I Play With Madness? "I take out a crystal ball, and start messing around with. What the f*** is it supposed to do? Oh, nice, Link is shooting arrows at me. This is gonna-- Where'd it go? How'd it get up the--Wow. Nice crystal ball."

"In case you haven't figured it out, the crystal ball absorbs a projectile and fires it in a random direction. However, the shield lasts only a second, and only works on projectiles."

Hallowed Be Thy Name
Final Smash

Final Smash -- The Number of the Beast "What is the Number of the Beast? You have no time to ponder such questions, as I have just grabbed the Smash Ball! I leap off the stage and into the background, where I grow into a giant puppeteer. And who is my d***ed puppet, you ask? Why, it's none other than the Devil himself, appearing where I left! The Devi has his own moveset:

Neutral B: He unleashes a stream of hellfire to the side he is facing.
Foward B: The Devil unleashes a lasso made of hellfire, which grabs anyone in its four block-long path.
Up B: The Devil engulfs himself in hellfire and spins upwards, creating a hellish vortex.
Down B: This activates the second stage of the attack early.

"All of these attacks -- save for the Down B -- deal 13% damage and high knockback. After 6 seconds have passed, the second stage of the attack begins:"

"During the second stage, a crevice appears in the middle of the stage. Anyone on the ground will be sucked towards this crevice. The higher their damage level is, the faster they will move. If they fall into the crevice, they lose a stock.

"If the Down B is activated early, the only difference is that characters in the air will be sucked in as well. They move a little faster than those on the ground, but the Devil will miss his chance to deal some major damage.

"If 6 more seconds have gone by, the crevice and the Devil will disappear, Eddie will return to the stage, and the match will continue as normal."

Remember Tomorrow
Extras

Taunts
1. Eddie raises his hands to the sky, each showing the Devil horns sign: \m/
2. Eddie picks up a machine gun, confused, and aims it at himself. The rest goes without saying, although this does no damage.
3. Eddie's head falls off, so he kicks it back onto my shoulders.

Victories and Loss
1. Bruce Dickinson, the lead singer for Iron Maiden approaches Eddie's head, carrying his body. Eddie exclaims, "Aw, not another f***in' hat!"
2. Eddie is seen holding Charlotte the Harlot.
3. Eddie shreds on an electric guitar with Dave Murray, one of the lead guitarists for Iron Maiden.
Loss: Eddie's head lies on the ground, wondering how to get up.

Alternate Costumes
Default: (See top of page) (Killers)
Blue Costume: Same as Deafult, but shirt is blue.

Red Costume: Cyborg Eddie (Somewhere in Time)

Yellow Costume: Live Eddie (Live After Death)

Green Costume: Lobotomy Eddie (Piece of Mind)

Snake Codec
Snake: Otacon, who's this zombie thing?
Otacon: ...Live to fly! Fly to live! Do or die!
Otacon! What's gotten into you?!
Sorry, Snake, I was listening to Iron Maiden's "Aces High." It's a great song.
Hey, is that Eddie the Head?
You know this guy?
Of course! He's the mascot for Iron Maiden! They've been known to do battle with him during live performances.
Now've got me curious. I think I know a bit of Maiden myself.
Shoot.
Run to the hills...run for your lives...
Awesome, Snake!
Run to the hills...*Fighting is heard* Ow! Oof! Ooooh....
Snake!
Bruce Dickinson: Run for your LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!!

Trophies
Eddie the Head (Mascot for Iron Maiden)
Iron Maiden (Leaders of the NWOBHM)
Dave Murray (Lead guitarist for Iron Maiden)
Steve Harris (Bassist and main songwriter for Iron Maiden)
Bruce Dickinson (Lead singer and most famous voice of Iron Maiden, solo arist)
Paul Di'Anno (Lead singer for Iron Maiden, solo artist)
MTV (Music Televison, hated by Iron Maiden)
The Iron Maidens (All-female Iron Maiden tribute band)
Charlotte the Harlot (Subject of several Iron Maiden songs)
Cyborg Eddie (Eddie the Head, as seen on Somewhere in Time)

Somewhere Back in Time
Stage

Note: Image not to scale

"Aw, look, it's pharoah me. I remember back when that statue was built...Anyway, to business:

"To denote what is pass-through and what is not, the dark shade of yellow means that that is a solid platform. That means those two caves would probably get this stage banned in tourneys.

"Occassionally, a giant Cyborg Eddie will appear to fire a laser at you. It's very similar to that on the Halberd, but it only deals 8% damage and low knockback, so it's okay.

"Otherwise, it's a basic walk-off stage."

Music
Run to the Hills
The Trooper
Powerslave
Wasted Years
Aces High
The Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden
Wrathchild

"Now why the f*** are you still here? Look, it's nearly midnight!"

11:59:59 P.M.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Ooooh, wait, when did somebody make a member of Iron Maiden?

Anyway, the steady march of me claiming even more chars continues with FMAn, and I'll give you a quick rundown of his abilities before I have to log for a while:

No, he's not an alchemist, but he does wield the infinite power of
RANDOM ACRONYMS
! that's right, he has the power to use any
acronym with the initials FMA
to attack his enemies! This message was Spoiler'd for the convienience of those who hate previews of any kind, but if you read it all, I'm accepting suggestions for attack names with the theme presented!

Akiak

Smash Ace
LOL Twilight he posted the moveset before you. And its 11!!! :laugh:

...sorry

Good idea using that font Baron. Fits well and isn't that hard to read like most people thought.
I'm not a fan of rock music, but I might read it later.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
OH MY...

Wow. Wow. WOW.

That is freaking AWESOME. I mean seriously. EDDIE THE ****ING HEAD.

Hurr durr that's cool.

I never expected this.

EDIT: majora... majora... majora...

MYM 3.0 RESULTS

1. Lord Dracula by Chief Mendez

2. Cervantes by MasterWarlord

3. Headless Horseman by KingK.Rool

4. Donna Levman by Junahu
5. Gray Fox by Chief Mendez
6. Powers Kirby by KingK.Rool
7. Nightmare by MasterWarlord
8. Squeak Squad by KingK.Rool
9. Leonardo by TWILTHERO
10. Plusle & Minun by kitsuneko345

11. Phoenix Wright by Chief Mendez
12. Simon Belmont by Chief Mendez
13. Pidgeot by KingK.Rool
14. Nandaba Naota by Chief Mendez
15. Mia by TWILTHERO
16. Paper Luigi by SirKibble
17. Nintendogs by Iron Thorn
18. Andy's Toys by BKupa666
19. Shaman by Vaul
20. Voldo by MasterWarlord
21. Sandslash by SirKibble
22. Bass.EXE by Hyper_Ridley
23. Gecko Moria by KoJ
24. Street Performer by cheap josh
25. Light & Ryuk by MarthTrinity
26. Big Daddy & Little Sister by KoJ
27. Bard by Meadow
28. Fierce Diety Link by Kholdstare
29. Waddle Doo by SirKibble
30. Teigen by Iron Thorn
31. Delibird by kitsuneko345
32. Grim Reaper by KingK.Rool
33. Chun-Li by HeoandReo
34. Dry Bones by Iron Thorn
35. Tails by Dancingfrogman
36. CEO by cheap josh
37. Team Rocket by dancingfrogman
38. Team Big Shots by Commander Blitzkrieg
39. Sagi by TWILTHERO
40. Sora by Chief Mendez
41. Shade by Hyper_Ridley
42. Enker by Hyper_Ridley
43. Dan Hibiki by Heoandreo
44. Ray 01 by Delta_BP26
45. Drake & Josh by TWILTHERO
46. Dalek by KoJ
47. Goombella by Meadow
48. Ashencroft by Chris Lionheart
49. Magikoopa by KingK.Rool
50. Mewtwo by LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

D

Deleted member

^^I'm glad you like it.

Ooooh, wait, when did somebody make a member of Iron Maiden?
1. Eddie is, techinically, not a member of Iron Maiden. He is the band's mascot. Remember that now.

2. Eddie was the fourth moveset ever posted in Make Your Move. Here is the monstrosity that was submitted.

Good idea using that font Baron. Fits well and isn't that hard to read like most people thought.
I'm not a fan of rock music, but I might read it later.
Thanks, I was also going to use a seperate font for Steve, but I couldn't find one that was both readable and fitting.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'm an Iron Maiden fan, so that's a pretty awesome moveset. The first-person perspective is really underused, it's always such an interesting read. I'd safely say that this is your best, Baron. The one and only thing I think it's missing is attack lag for the majority of the 'set.

Rainmaker is the best. And it's an awesome attack, too.

D

Deleted member

I'm an Iron Maiden fan, so that's a pretty awesome moveset. The first-person perspective is really underused, it's always such an interesting read. I'd safely say that this is your best, Baron. The one and only thing I think it's missing is attack lag for the majority of the 'set.

Rainmaker is the best. And it's an awesome attack, too.
I tried to get descriptions of lag in. That's the explanation for the gazillion uses of the word, "second." :laugh:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Oh Wow, Never expected Eddie of Iron Maiden (Good thing I missed your spoiler in the Chatroom ay?).

Anyway, it looks amazing, I will look in more depth soon.

Also, I love the writing style you've used throughout the set.

D

Deleted member

Oh Wow, Never expected Eddie of Iron Maiden (Good thing I missed your spoiler in the Chatroom ay?).
lol

Well, the reason I worked so hard on Eddie is simple:

I'm retiring from MYM. I've been trying to get myself to get one more moveset done before I lose too much time. I've cancelled too many movesets already to be able to keep up, but I may enter a moveset or two in future MYMs.

For the most part, though, I'm done.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Kholdstare, I didn't mean YOUR FDL. Obviously I am in no position to insult someone who made it to the top 50. =D

I meant WAMY. From the depths of my soul, I meant WAMY.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
lol

Well, the reason I worked so hard on Eddie is simple:

I'm retiring from MYM. I've been trying to get myself to get one more moveset done before I lose too much time. I've cancelled too many movesets already to be able to keep up, but I may enter a moveset or two in future MYMs.

For the most part, though, I'm done.

Awwwww, it's always sad to hear that a valued member of our community is going away (Although, didn't I hear it first from you anyway?). So... :(

Baloo

Smash Ace
Personally I hate Iron Maiden, but that is a cool moveset.

Now, a Magypsy preview! It's for Doria, but they all have it.

Doria: http://starmen.net/mother3/characters/Doria.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7O-lkr5mGI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT7N94pwQ2M&feature=related
♥ Special Mechanic - Lipstick ♥

Up Special - Lipstick

Doria takes out his lipstick! In the air, he hovers while applying it. He takes one and a half seconds to put it all on. Then, he can fly freely for ten seconds! Oh boy!♥

But, it has high start up lag, and he flies very slowly, about two blocks a second. If he is attacked while applying his lipstick, his lipstick will smudge! He quickly takes out a handkerchief to wipe it off. Then, he says "Ah well. I'm sexy even without my makeup on." Of course, you can walk or jump or attack while he says this, if not there would be much to much lag!♥

The way he flies is rather odd. He strikes a stunningly beautiful pose, and starts wiggling! Oooh, how pretty! Then, he can wiggle through the air! This is very useful for recovery, and air dodging is buffed tenfold while doing this, so you can remain invisible throughout the move!♥♥♥

D

Deleted member

@DFM: Don't worry, I'll still post, just don't expect any movesets for a while. ;)

majora_787

Smash Hero
Ohh, right right...that quote reminded me, we can't use FDL as that kind of comparison anymore can we? Sonic the Baron? :laugh:

My bad. =P

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
@DFM: Don't worry, I'll still post, just don't expect any movesets for a while. ;)
Ah, at least your here for the big stuff (I mean, I need more people to vote for my sets and win lol ;), I could do with a new nes game lol) and at least it's not a "Iron Thorn" retirement.

Retiring from MYM altogether = Doing an Iron Thorn.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
SCREAM FOR ME, SMASH BROTHERS!!

I couldn't give a hoot if it were the most unbalanced, nonsensical moveset ever made, I AM VOTING FOR EDDIE.

Though we seriously needed a move where the whole six members of the present band come out and devastate the entire stage with guitar solos, mad drumming and Bruce holding a note for 27 seconds.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I posted a Doria preview on the last page, no one responded.

Any comments?

And I have idiotically added yet another onto my already extensive list of future movesets: Duster from Mother 3.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Lipstick sounds very good Baloo :).

I always like moves that address the reader at the same level, like talking to them, not like an instruction manual, and the casual nature of this move, and possibly the full moveset, lends itself nicely to this friendly way.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ah, thank you.

Indeed, I try to do that in my movesets.

And, while writing the Magypsies, I'll try and make it as incredibly hideously flamboyant as possible, with ♥s and ohhhs and ahhhs and whatnot.

After all, the magypsies are, as far as I can tell, overly flamboyant men. Somewhat odd, but hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom