• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
~ BUTTERFLY KIRBY ~

Butterfly Kirby…is Kirby with butterfly wings.

His origin? A random avatar that appeared here on SmashBoards.

His capabilities? Well, we’re about to find out!

~ STATS ~

Size: Small ~ The same size as Kirby
Weight: Light
Power: Weak
Jumps: 9
Jump (1): Mid-High
Jump (2-9): Mid-High
Speed (Walk): Mid-Slow
Speed (Run): Mid
Traction: Mid
Speed (Attack): Mid
Speed (Falling): Slow
Range: Mid
Crouch: Mid-Low
Crawl: No
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: Yes
~ Butterflies clings to walls, hence Kirby as a butterfly can cling to walls.
Glide: Absolutely!

~ STANDARD ATTACKS ~

Standard Combo – Flap – Butterfly Kirby faces the screen and flaps his wings rapidly, creating hitboxes to both sides of him. These are roughly half the size of the hitbox for Meta Knight’s Standard Combo, but they extend to both sides. They also deal damage similarly, giving opponents who touch them 2% damage and flinching knockback. Butterfly Kirby is completely vulnerable from above, and the wings also have worse-than-average priority. Executing this move works just like Meta Knight’s—all you have to do is hold the button down and Butterfly Kirby will keep flapping. There is relatively little startup and ending lag for this move.
[2% per hit]

Forward Tilt – Dust Clap – Butterfly Kirby throws his wings forward, clapping them together and releasing some kind of magical dust. The dust quickly accumulates in a cloud that covers an area similar to the flames of a Fire Flower. The cloud remains there for the next three seconds, and deals constant damage (1% every quarter-second) to anyone touching it, though it deals no knockback at all. This move has moderate startup and ending lag.
[Variable Damage]

Up Tilt – Wing Stretch – Butterfly Kirby lifts his wings up over his head and stretches them. This does no damage, but once he finishes stretching them, his brings them down fast, slapping the ground with them. He stretches for about a second, giving this move a good amount of startup lag, but he brings his wings down fast, with virtually no ending lag. The slap of the wings reaches a fairly average distance, and deals 7% damage with moderate knockback.
[7%]

Down Tilt – Slow Powder – Butterfly Kirby, hunched over, subtly pats the ground with his wings, releasing a light coat of a mysterious powder over an area about the width of one Stage Builder block. This has moderate startup and ending lag, but can be difficult to see performed, as it’s a very subtle move. The powder remains on the ground until an opponent touches it, or until Butterfly Kirby is KOed. If an opponent touches the spot, they’ll kick up the powder and be covered in it for the next five seconds (though controller input can shorten this), during which time they will move slowly, as if affected by the Timer item.
[0%]

Dash Attack – Whirlwind Spin – Dashing forward, Butterfly Kirby tucks his wings in and spins, somewhat like Meta Knight’s Drill Rush. He travels about one-fourth the length of Final Destination, dealing multi-hit damage up to 8%. The final hit knocks enemies a short distance away, to clear some breathing room. The startup lag on this attack is minimal, but some noteworthy ending lag exists.
[Up to 8%]

~ SMASH ATTACKS ~

Forward Smash – Gust – Butterfly Kirby pulls his wings back, then flaps them both forward together, creating a powerful rush of air that shoots forward. The gust, which is about the size of a Party Ball, travels forward until it strikes a wall, and has a similar push effect to Mario’s F.L.U.D.D. or Squirtle’s Water Gun. However, it deals no damage, and the lag times on this move are something to be aware of.
[0%]

Up Smash – Takeoff – Butterfly Kirby faces the screen and shoots into the air, flapping his wings to get him up. He gets up about the height of the higher Battlefield platform, and takes about a second to do so. If he strikes anyone while going up, they’ll take 5-8% damage, depending on the charge. The real power of this move lies in his wings. As he’s flapping to get up, his wings are pushing air downward at an alarming rate. Opponents caught in the gusts will be forced downward hard. Chances are they’ll hit the ground, then, taking 12-20% damage upon impact. Of course, if you’re tricky enough, you could use this to Meteor Smash a recovering opponent. Lag times are moderate.
[5-8% or 12-20%]

Down Smash – Dirt Spray – Butterfly Kirby faces the screen and flaps both wings once, very hard. Dust sprays up from the ground as an effect of this, shooting off in both directions. The range for the dust is similar to a Fire Flower’s flames by default, though it can be increased by charging, and the attack deals multi-hit damage up to 10%. There is moderate lag at the beginning and the end of this move.
[Up to 10%]

~ AERIALS ~

Neutral Aerial – Tuck Spin – Butterfly Kirby tucks into a tight ball and begins spinning. His body becomes a hitbox for this move, and he’ll keep doing it until you cancel out of it into something else, whether that be a Jump, an Attack, a Dodge, etc. Anyone who contacts the spinning Butterfly Kirby will take 5% damage and relatively weak knockback. Startup lag is minimal, but there is a little ending lag as you cancel into something else.
[5%]

Forward Aerial – Air Rush – Butterfly Kirby stalls in the air for about a second, stretching his wings back, then rushes forward in a straight line, damaging enemies he hits. He moves forward about half the length of Final Destination, dealing 6% damage and moderate upward knockback to anyone he strikes. This move has considerable ending lag as well as startup lag, so although it can be used for recovery, it should be employed with some forethought, as Butterfly Kirby will fall a fair distance after using the move before becoming mobile again.
[6%]

Backward Aerial – Shrink Powder – Butterfly Kirby starts this move out just like his Forward Aerial, by hovering in the air with his wings stretched back. The move he executes is different, though. Butterfly Kirby leans forward, as if ready to dash forward, then ducks his head down and turns upside-down as he blows a mystical powder from his lungs. The affected area is about twice as long as that of a Fire Flower’s flames, but only about half as tall. Enemies struck by the powder will shrink, similar to the effect of a Poison Mushroom, though they’ll only remain in that state for about five seconds. This attack, like the Forward Aerial, has quite a bit of lag attached to it. This powder, unlike many of his others, does not linger.
[0%]

Up Aerial – Light Powder – Butterfly Kirby stalls in the air a bit to use this move as well, though not as strongly as he does for his Forward and Backward Aerials. For this, he basically just falls more slowly while using the move. As he’s floating in the air, he turns toward the screen and flaps both wings upward, releasing yet another sparkling powder into the air above him, in a cloud about the size of a Party Ball. The cloud remains for about two seconds, and enemies who touch it during that time will become very lightweight and floaty, making them easier to knock around. This effect lasts for five seconds after the opponent stops touching the cloud. This Aerial has moderate startup lag, but a fair amount of ending lag.
[0%]

Down Aerial – Heavy Powder – This attack functions essentially the same as the Up Aerial, only Butterfly Kirby releases the powder downward, creating a cloud that makes enemies heavy and less mobile. The effect of this also lasts for five seconds, and the lag is also similar.
[0%]

~ SPECIAL ATTACKS ~

Neutral Special – Camouflage – This is a chargeable move that charges over time, similar to R.O.B.’s Laser or Wario’s Wario Waft. Butterfly Kirby begins the match with it fully charged, and it reaches full charge every minute. When used, this move will cause Butterfly Kirby to face the background goes semi-transparent, blending into the background! In this state, he cannot be hit by any attacks, and that included Grabs. Essentially, he’s completely invulnerable. At full charge, he can hold this state for five seconds before becoming exhausted and reverting back to normal. The less charge you have, the shorter the time he can hold the camouflage for. There isn’t much startup lag on this move, and the ending lag is moderate, so with proper use, you won’t find yourself being punished for this too often. If used in the air, this will stop you in mid-air, as Butterfly Kirby somehow latches onto the backdrop!
[0%]

Side Special – Leech – Butterfly Kirby reaches forward with both hands, attempting to grab his opponent. The range is the same as his regular Grab, and the lag time is similar to Bowser’s grab in his Flying Slam attack. If Butterfly Kirby is successful in grabbing his opponent, he’ll latch onto them, holding them in place and draining their energy. Every half-second he’s latched on, he’ll deal the opponent 2% damage, recovering 1% every time he does. The victim will have to mash buttons to try to shake Butterfly Kirby off, which is easier at higher percentages. At moderate damage levels and button mashing levels, this move will usually hit 3-5 times.
[2% per hit]

Up Special – Current Ride – A rush of wind sweeps Butterfly Kirby high into the air, taking him along roughly the same trajectory as Marth’s Dolphin Slash, though about twice as far in either direction. He goes this distance in about a second total, while the startup and ending lag for this move are moderate. Opponents who get close to Butterfly Kirby during this will not take damage, but will be thrust off to the sides violently by the air current. Like Sonic and Snake, Butterfly Kirby still has access to all his non-Special moves after using this Up Special.
[0%]

Down Special – Magic Coat – Butterfly Kirby closes his eyes and his wings begin vibrating, spreading a coat of sparkling dust all over him. As long as you hold the button down, he’ll keep doing this for up to 5 seconds. When you stop, Butterfly Kirby returns to normal, but he’s now coated in this magical dust, which remains for twice as long as you used the move for (5 seconds of use = 10 seconds of dust). While the dust covers him, every time he touches an enemy, they have a 20% chance of falling asleep. If they’re in the air, the enemy will enter a helpless state for a brief time, as if they were Footstool Jumped. This attack cannot be reused until the previous dust wears off. Startup and ending lag for this move are above average, but not painfully so.
[0%]

~ FINAL SMASH ~

Final Smash – The Butterfly Effect – Butterfly Kirby faces the screen and flaps his wings once, smiling as he does. The chaos that ensues is something no opponent will want to deal with. A massive tornado suddenly covers the playing field, and for the next 10 seconds, all opponents will repeatedly take moderate knockback in random directions. If the victims of this Final Smash are thrown into solid objects, such as the stage, by the winds, they’ll take 10% damage every time they strike it. Otherwise, this move has potential to throw your opponent clear off the stage, or may have a net effect of absolutely nothing.
[10% per hit]

~ GRAB & THROWS ~

Grab – Normal – Butterfly Kirby grabs exactly like Kirby does, only with both hands. Same range, same lag times, etc.

Pummel – Slap – Butterfly Kirby brings one wing forward to slap the opponent with it. He’ll alternate wings if you use this multiple times, so it can be repeated at a very fast rate, but each hit deals only 1% damage.
[1%]

Forward Throw – Sleeper – Butterfly Kirby tosses his opponent to the ground, then flaps his wings, releasing a powder onto them that puts them to sleep. There is a fairly long startup and ending lag for this Throw. Note that all of his Throws are performed essentially the same way, but with varying damages and different effects. This Throw does no damage, and puts the opponent to sleep.
[0%]

Backward Throw – Shrinker – This Throw is much like the other, except that it shrinks the target for three seconds, rather than putting them to sleep, and it also deals an accompanying 4% damage.
[4%]

Up Throw – Floater – Once again, this is a very similar Throw to the previous two. The effect of this one is to make the opponent very lightweight for three seconds. The effect of this is stronger than simply shrinking the opponent, but it deals no accompanying damage.
[0%]

Down Throw – Dropper – This Throw is just like the one before it, but it works the opposite way, making the victim extremely heavy for three seconds. This deals an accompanying 5% damage.
[5%]

~ PLAYSTYLE SUMMARY ~

Butterfly Kirby is no powerhouse, so you’ll need to capitalize on his great aerial game and his effect-based moves to win a match. His KO moves are few and far between, even more so than any character on the roster, so you’ll probably need to get your opponent(s) to higher damage than almost anyone else before you’ll be KOing them.

Heavy reliance on Butterfly Kirby’s various status-affecting moves is recommended. Put your opponents to sleep, shrink them, make them lighter, whatever. Just make sure you don’t let them stay normal. Butterfly Kirby is a fragile and easily-knocked-around character, so you need to keep your opponent at a constant handicap with these various status ailments.

Damaging enemies is most easily done by putting them to sleep first, then employing an attack like the Side Special or Down Smash. When your opponent is ready to be KOed, try shrinking them or making them heavy before using a Side Smash to shove them off the side of the stage. If you use your Down Special at this point, you can probably gimp them as they try to recover. If you don’t have the time, try to learn the timing of the Up Smash to keep your opponents from making it back.

You’ll most likely be doing a lot of gimping if you want to win as Butterfly Kirby, given how little knockback the vast majority of his moves do. The strategy should usually be to damage opponents a lot so that they can be pushed off the stage a suitable distance, then keeping them from coming back. And don’t forget, damaged opponents stay asleep longer, so they’re even easier to put more damage on!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Man, that's cool.

The character feels really underpowered, with poor stats and tons of attacks with no damage, but it's pretty awesome anyway. Shoulda been Butterfree, though. Shoulda been Butterfree.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Nicely done Kibbs.

I loved the Neutral Special and the Down Special.

Gimping Powers, Sleep + Racking up damage, Camo-Momentum stop.

Heck yes. This was nicely made.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Man, that's cool.

The character feels really underpowered, with poor stats and tons of attacks with no damage, but it's pretty awesome anyway. Shoulda been Butterfree, though. Shoulda been Butterfree.
I should mention that I did this mainly to prove Cruxis wrong.

NO KIRBY 'SET IS BEYOND KIBBLE'S CAPABILITIES!

But yeah, I know what you mean. I didn't really care to balance him too much, as I made this moveset more for fun (and to prove Crux wrong) than anything.

And about the Butterfree comment... I stole at least half these moves from a rough Butterfree moveset I made once upon a time.

:bee:

goldwyvern said:
Randomly posting novelty but serious sets is fun! All hail Sirkibble, the one who made a moveset from an avatar!
That's right! Thanks, Wyvern! By the way, I love the capital letters in that post you've made there! ;)

emergency said:
Nicely done Kibbs.

I loved the Neutral Special and the Down Special.

Gimping Powers, Sleep + Racking up damage, Camo-Momentum stop.

Heck yes. This was nicely made.
Thanks, man! Glad you liked it! :)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Lol, I was about to say...you could turn this into Venomoth/Butterfree Kirby....

Great job, Kibble! I like...the colors you used for the headers. They put me at peace. I had a small list of nitpicks I gathered while reading the moveset, but you know what? Who cares?

*tosses list of nitpicks to the breeze*

I kinda hope Sakurai makes a Butterfly Kirby now.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Wow, awesome and unique moveset you did there Kibble! Looks really good! I'll be sure to read it more later. Anyways, awesome job! :bee:

EDIT : I have a problem, on each post I always check the "Show Your Signature" button, but my sig never appears... what should I do? :(

BBQ Edit : In my MYM5 Story Mode, the main villains, or rulers of the worlds if you prefer, are The Sandbags! :O

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol

He really did it. I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or just facepalm. Butterfly Kirby.

Kibble, you sure are nuts. Since it's almost 4 AM here, I'm gonna read it tomorrow, but I'll definitely read it. From what I've skimmed he seems a bit like Jigglypuff.

Anyway, I also would like to use this post to announce that I will be doing one last moveset for MYM4.
This moveset will not be intended to be:
Good
A Top Contender

However, it is intended to be:
Fun

I'm working heavily on it. I hope you look forward to it. Who it is? I won't tell~

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Lol, I was about to say...you could turn this into Venomoth/Butterfree Kirby....

Great job, Kibble! I like...the colors you used for the headers. They put me at peace. I had a small list of nitpicks I gathered while reading the moveset, but you know what? Who cares?

*tosses list of nitpicks to the breeze*

I kinda hope Sakurai makes a Butterfly Kirby now.
Lol, thanks. I wouldn't mind hearing the nitpicks, really. Even with the moveset being made for fun, constructive criticism never hurts. :)

Wow, awesome and unique moveset you did there Kibble! Looks really good! I'll be sure to read it more later. Anyways, awesome job! :bee:
Thanks, TM!

EDIT : I have a problem, on each post I always check the "Show Your Signature" button, but my sig never appears... what should I do? :(
You probably need to make the posts longer. Sometimes short posts won't show your signature.

BBQ Edit : In my MYM5 Story Mode, the main villains, or rulers of the worlds if you prefer, are The Sandbags! :O
I like "Rulers of the World," it has a nice ring to it. :chuckle:

lol

He really did it. I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or just facepalm. Butterfly Kirby.
Do all three at the same time!

Vids or it didn't happen.

Kibble, you sure are nuts. Since it's almost 4 AM here, I'm gonna read it tomorrow, but I'll definitely read it. From what I've skimmed he seems a bit like Jigglypuff.
Yes, I very much am nuts. Looking back, I'm still having a bit of a hard time believing I did that. Lol, it was fun, though! :laugh:

Anyway, I also would like to use this post to announce that I will be doing one last moveset for MYM4.
This moveset will not be intended to be:
Good
A Top Contender

However, it is intended to be:
Fun

I'm working heavily on it. I hope you look forward to it. Who it is? I won't tell~
Ooh, moveset for fun. Always the best kind. Kibble is excited! :bee:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Lol, thanks. I wouldn't mind hearing the nitpicks, really. Even with the moveset being made for fun, constructive criticism never hurts. :)
Well, fine.

*recovers list of nitpicks*

Can you place Slow Powder on the stage as many times as you want?

How heavy does Heavy Powder make you? (say maybe...Metal Box heavy?)

Camouflage...can Butterfree Kirby do anything while Camouflaged? I'm assuming he can, but I don't think it was really specified.

And lastly, the Final Smash's range is vague.

/nitpick

There, I hope I ruined your day! :mad:

@Spadefox: Fun? What is that?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wow, Sirkibble. Another great moveset as always. I really like a lot of the moves. Though i have to admit the fact that 3 of his aerials do 0% damage does make him feel underpowered for me. Otherwise awesome job.

]
Fun? What is that?
Ummm...

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for U and me!
N is for anywhere at all, down here in the deep blue sea!

*could not resist*

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
1.i havent left, but i just may after what ive heard 2nite.
2. i didnt mean to make fun of your avi, baloo. i forgot to put "[/sarcasm]" after that comment.

so, yeah. im leaving. clearly everyone here hates me so much, i might as well.

my only regret is spamming th $hit outta this w/o meaning to. i apologize sincerely. goodbye, and may MYM prosper forever.
Don't leave. I think only one person made a comment about disliking you, so you're not hated. I'm pretty sure that we don't mind you being here :)

But to everybody else...

Even if you didn't like him, you shouldn't just ignore this. I'm a *******, but I'm not going to leave somebody out to dry -- especially somebody that seemed to like MYM so much.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
LOL @ Butterfly Kirby. That's so utterly rediculous that I like it. Granted, it's probably not your best work, but as you said, it's was a "just for fun" move set, and sometimes it's good to take a break from "serious" entries. In fact, I am actually working on my own "just for fun" move set for MYM5. I won't say who it is, just that it's also a flying character. :bee:

@Warlord: I'm really your favorite move set maker? I'm...touched...*wipes tear from eye*

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, fine.

*recovers list of nitpicks*

Can you place Slow Powder on the stage as many times as you want?

How heavy does Heavy Powder make you? (say maybe...Metal Box heavy?)

Camouflage...can Butterfree Kirby do anything while Camouflaged? I'm assuming he can, but I don't think it was really specified.

And lastly, the Final Smash's range is vague.

/nitpick

There, I hope I ruined your day! :mad:
You most certainly did! :mad:

Answers now:

Yes.

Metal Box heavy.

No.

Sorry about that, the range is the entire stage!

Yay for clarifications! :bee:

Wow, Sirkibble. Another great moveset as always. I really like a lot of the moves. Though i have to admit the fact that 3 of his aerials do 0% damage does make him feel underpowered for me. Otherwise awesome job.
Thank ye, Twilty.

*Ignores any and all balance issue comments forever and always!* :bee:

LOL @ Butterfly Kirby. That's so utterly rediculous that I like it. Granted, it's probably not your best work, but as you said, it's was a "just for fun" move set, and sometimes it's good to take a break from "serious" entries. In fact, I am actually working on my own "just for fun" move set for MYM5. I won't say who it is, just that it's also a flying character. :bee:
Yay for more for-fun entries!! Must. Have. Fun. Entries!!!

And yay for flying characters.

And yay for HR likes BK (not Burger King or Baten Kaitos or however the crap you spell it)!

And yay for... Um... Bee!! :bee:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Butterfly Kirby is a fun little moveset, and a good read.
I need all the inspiration I can get to help me make Ripper Roo lol.

I'm also looking forward for Spadefox and Hyper_Ridley's fun moveset.

Yep, there is a Make Your Move wiki- the link is in the social group, or with Baron.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Butterfly Kirby is a fun little moveset, and a good read.
I need all the inspiration I can get to help me make Ripper Roo lol.

I'm also looking forward for Spadefox and Hyper_Ridley's fun moveset.

Yep, there is a Make Your Move wiki- the link is in the social group, or with Baron.
My fun move set won't be until MYM5 though.:bee:

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
K. Thanks for the advice Kibble. Is your next moveset a new bunch of Superstar Helpers?

@Pelkinesis : I'm also here only since MYM4 but, I think it depresses you because of the sadness here, because of so many well known MYMers leaving. :(

My final moveset plan for MYM5, ( I have too much :dizzy: ( but not as much as Baloo :chuckle: ) will be an OC named, The Trophy Master! He is a white alloy with the Read Alloy's stance, but with three different forms, changed with his Down B.

Hope you'll like it!

EDIT : Bidoof is advancing well!

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Don't leave. I think only one person made a comment about disliking you, so you're not hated. I'm pretty sure that we don't mind you being here :)

But to everybody else...

Even if you didn't like him, you shouldn't just ignore this. I'm a *******, but I'm not going to leave somebody out to dry -- especially somebody that seemed to like MYM so much.
*tear* thanks, ocon. that really meant a lot. (':

SirKibble

Smash Champion
MYM is starting to depress me.........

does this sort of mass exodus occur after every MYM or is it just this one?
Uh... It's never been this massive before. Then again, MYM is bigger now than it ever has been. Unfortunately, it's bound to happen in a contest of these proportions. :(

K. Thanks for the advice Kibble. Is your next moveset a new bunch of Superstar Helpers?
Probably not, although I do have plans to do the Super Star Helpers: Ultra at some point. They most likely won't be my next, though.

@Pelkinesis : I'm also here only since MYM4 but, I think it depresses you because of the sadness here, because of so many well known MYMers leaving. :(
But that's why we have new blood like you guys to carry MYM into the future! No one's going to stay forever, but as long as MYM continues to thrive, we'll all have been a part of something great together! Everybody has their time, but only with fresh ideas from newcomers can it reach new levels of quality. Like they say. . .

ONWARD AND UPWARD!

My final moveset plan for MYM5, ( I have too much :dizzy: ( but not as much as Baloo :chuckle: ) will be an OC named, The Trophy Master! He is a white alloy with the Read Alloy's stance, but with three different forms, changed with his Down B.

Hope you'll like it!
That sounds interesting!

Baloo

Smash Ace
So, I'm apparently famous for making lots of movsets.

But not much else.

Hopeful that can change with the Toad Brigade. Maybe even get in the top 50.

:p

Oh, and Butterfly Kirby is....

PWN! GREAT! YAYYYY!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
What's this talk of exodus? Who's exodus-ing? Khold, yeah, and Baron's not posting movesets, but that's pretty much it since closer to the beginning of the contest. I most regret josh slowly fading out. Let us not forget Charley's Ghost.

I already made my just-for-fun moveset, Galaxy Man! It wasn't too well received, though... ah, well. It was for fun, and fun is fun! :bee:

Baloo

Smash Ace
I just remembered something.

Is there gonna be a "Best Stage" section in the voting thingy?

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
That's a nice Butterfly Kirby moveset, SirKibble. At first I thought it was about an actual Kirby ability! :laugh:

I just finished reading Animal Farm by George Orwell, and I have to say it's my favorite novel ever. I'm working on Latios and Latias.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Not many movesets actually have stages anyway. Besides, it's an extra, people do them for fun.

Maybe I should Warioknight, or WarioDoll, just for a random laugh, like most people are doing some sets for fun.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Not many movesets actually have stages anyway. Besides, it's an extra, people do them for fun.

Maybe I should Warioknight, or WarioDoll, just for a random laugh, like most people are doing some sets for fun.
WarioKnight now lol!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Awwwwwww.

Oh well.

And now...

I have a week off. I make movesets quickly, besides Toad Brigade. Now, I'll do Toad Brigade and Darkrai. The other one I do this contest can be:

Mii
Mr. Saturn
Dugtrio

You decide.

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
Warioknight? Do it. :laugh:

I've decided on these three movesets for Make Your Move 5:

• Latios and Latias - Pokemon
  • Sora - Kingdom Hearts
  • Riku - Kingdom Hearts
  • Team Lyoko (Jeremie, Aelita, Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi) - Code: LYOKO
  • Porygon - Pokemon

Now how do you make one of those signature buttons?

EDIT: Baloo, do Mii! /dirtypun

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Awwwwwww.

Oh well.

And now...

I have a week off. I make movesets quickly, besides Toad Brigade. Now, I'll do Toad Brigade and Darkrai. The other one I do this contest can be:

Mii
Mr. Saturn
Dugtrio

You decide.
Mr. Saturn

Warioknight? Do it. :laugh:

I've decided on these three movesets for Make Your Move 5:

• Latios and Latias - Pokemon
  • Sora - Kingdom Hearts
  • Riku - Kingdom Hearts
  • Team Lyoko (Jeremie, Aelita, Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi) - Code: LYOKO
  • Porygon - Pokemon

Now how do you make one of those signature buttons?

EDIT: Baloo, do Mii! /dirtypun
I have a joke Riku set on my computer, but it isn't good lol.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Awwwwwww.

Oh well.

And now...

Mii
Mr. Saturn
Dugtrio

You decide.
Hmmmm, I had thoughts of doing a Mii set, they've been in alot of games (Dash attack = Double tackle from fifa 09), but for now I say do (a) Saturn (like from Tolerance at the limit saturns)

And after doing Metang, I was considering doing Porygon Z. To let you know if you care.
(Download would make a cool copy mechanic mechanic)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
What's this talk of exodus? Who's exodus-ing? Khold, yeah, and Baron's not posting movesets, but that's pretty much it since closer to the beginning of the contest. I most regret josh slowly fading out. Let us not forget Charley's Ghost.
it's not that more people have been leaving, its just that more of them are announcing their departure publicly. people like GCM, heoandreo and cheap_josh just sort of stopped posting. Also, charley's ghost = win :bee:

nuuuuu ~ I won't be including anything that's considered an extra; mostly because it means I'd have to go through all the extras of all the movesets, & I'm far too lazy for that lol

& speaking of MYM awards, I have a nomination list put together right now. I was planning on posting it sometime soon so you guys can tell me beforehand if I missed anything

on an unrelated note, I updated Midna to include a playstyle section and a snake codec :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom