• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

ITALIAN SPIDERMAN
The World's Greatest Hero

"Spider! Spider! Spider! Spider! Spider?"

Index

Index - [00-INDX]
Overview - [01-OVRV]
Stats - [02-STTS]
Standard Attacks - [03-STND]
Smash Attacks - [04-SMSH]
Aerial Attacks - [05-AERL]
Special Attacks - [06-SPCL]
Grabs and Throws - [07-THRW]
Final Smash - [08-FISM]
Taunts - [09-TANT]
Extras - [10-EXTS]

Overview

[01-OVRV]​

Due to Italian Spiderman being the greatest hero alive, I doubt I need to introduce him...

Stats

[02-STTS]​

Screen Name: Italian Spiderman
Size: 7/10 - He's tall and he's manly. Of course he's big!
Weight: 6/10 - All those muscles make a man heavy!
(Running) Speed: 8/10 - He's very fast, and can keep track with a slow bike!
First Jump: 7/10 - He jumps very high up!
Second Jump: 1/10 - Considering he normally prefers to fly, Italian Spiderman's second jump is ridiculous!
Hover: No.
Fall Speed: 7/10 - Italian Spiderman is too masculine to be something else but a fastfaller!
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: Yes.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: Yes. - He is freaking (Italian) Spiderman... what do you expect?
Gliding: No.

Standard Attacks

[03-STND]​

Jab Combo:

Shotgun
Getting out his shotgun, Italian Spiderman fires forward. This attack fires no bullet, though, but from the muzzle of the gun a small blast emits, which is the actual hitbox together with the gun itself. The gun isn't very long, so it has low range overall. You can hold the button and Italian Spiderman will fire infinitely often from the gun (yes he doesn't need to reload), dealing 3% damage with each hit, and low knockback. This move has low lag in startup and ending, but in between the shots, you'll have small lag.

Dash Attack:

Bottle Smash

While running forward, Italian Spiderman gets out a whiskey bottle, smashing it into his enemy. If it hits an obstacle, it shatters. Otherwise, it stays complete. This move comes out quick and has little ending lag, too, but not really good range, and dealing below average knockback. But at least, 10-13% damage.

Forward Tilt:

Punch of Equality
Italian Spiderman does a strong, quick and good ranged punch forward, dealing below average knockback and 10-12% damage. Sounds bland, I know, but while doing so he exclaims "Rispetti le donne!" ("Respect women!"). Oddly enough, he says the same when punching a woman.

Up Tilt:

Cigarette Attack
Italian Spiderman gets out a cigarette and stabs it upward, sweeping it around a bit, dealing fire damage and low knockback. Why the cigarette doesn't break? Well, his brand has very good paper. Anyway, this move deals 8-10% damage, has good range - covering an area - and very low lag on both ends.

Down Tilt:

Telephone Slam
Holding a bright red telephone reciever in his hand while crouching, Italian Spiderman punches forward with it. When it hits an obstacle, you can hear a "ding!" sound from the bell in the (not visibly seen) phone. This move deals low knockback but has okay range, low lag on both sides and a disjointed hitbox, so it's good for spacing purposes. The damage is 8-11% damage.

Smash Attacks

[04-SMSH]​

Forward Smash:

Un Macchiato
While charging this attack, Italian Spiderman has a cup of coffee in his right hand, drinking from it, while holding a saucer underneath it with the left one. When the attack is released, he spits the hot liquid out... in surprise, I guess...? This attack has great range, and is a disjointed hitbox on top of that - the coffee. It does okay knockback and 16-18% damage. It has high startup lag, though (getting out the dishes) and not as bad, yet still bad ending lag (Spiderman putting the cup onto the saucer and putting both away).

Up Smash:

Smoke Cloud
Italian Spiderman gets out a cigarette and puts it into his mouth. While charging this smash, the Spiderman is inhaling from a cigarette. The cigarette itself is even becoming smaller while he inhales. When released, the hero looks upward and blows out a cloud of smoke. Now, this move is always doing the same amount of damage and knockback - 14-16% and average - but there is a sense for charging. The more it is charged, the bigger the cloud is, it can cover a whole Battlefield platform is charged fully! And the vertical size increases too, with a maximum of Zelda's explosion from her Up Air in height.

Down Smash:

Penguin Raid
Who knows where these little critters come from, but nevertheless, they are there. They appear, on both sides of Spiderman. If unleashed, the Penguins tackle forward, trying to slam into any nearby enemies. The little birds have the size of Olimar, and their range is about the same as Olimar's Down Smash, just that the hitbox is - of course - slightly bigger. The penguins then simply disappear. This move deals good knockback (horizontal) and 18-20% damage. However, the ending and startup lags are not really good, though.

Aerial Attacks

[05-AERL]​

Neutral Air:

Suitcase Spin
Having a suitcase chained to his wrist, Italian Spiderman stretches out his arms and flails the box in the air, spinning around himself while doing so. This move has great horizontal range, but bad vertical one, deals average knockback, 5-7% damage and has above average lag on both sides. However, the move itself is quick, so you might catch your opponent offguard with this instead of airdodging - since it's a disjointed hitbox. But not only that! If you touch the enemy with the chain (it's a very very small part of the hitbox), you will spike them with 14-16% damage and insane knockback!

Forward Air:

Body Slam
Using his very manly and sexy belly, Spiderman rams it forward. This attack has very low range, but since this belly is made of titanium, it has very high priority, it's a quick move and on top of that does good knockback and 11-14% damage!

Back Air:

Flame Burst
Getting out a spraycan and a lighter, Italian Spiderman turns around and launches a flame. He moves the can so it covers the whole back of his body. It does low knockback, but can catch the enemy if they're close enough, dealing a total of 4 possible hits with 2-3% each. The move has therefore good range and damage, but comes out slow and has bad ending lag, as well.

Up Air:

Eggshot
Italian Spiderman grabs a chicken and aims its butt upward. The chicken then fires off an egg which goes as far upwards as Snake's uncharged Up Smash. If the egg doesn't hit someone above, it will also fall down like said mortar explosive. Whenever it touches something (except for Spiderman himself), the egg will burst into a gooey blast, deal 6-9% damage and below average knockback straight upward. A great juggle move, as Italian Spiderman can have 2 eggs simultaneously on the screen. The startup lag is bad, the ending lag is okay.

Down Air:

Bike Drop
Italian Spiderman gets out a key pendant in form of a bike, and with a puff it transforms into a normal sized one! Due to the fact he does this in the air, holding the bike, he drops down heavily with it. But the whole bike is a hitbox, and disjointed on top of that! It has insane lag on both sides - especially when Italian Spiderman touches the ground, which will most likely happen, but it deals great horizontal knockback and 14-18% damage.

Special Attacks

[06 - SPCL]​

Neutral Special:

Spider Swarm
Spiderman kneels down and puts a spider (it has roughly the size of a White Pikmin) onto the ground, which starts roaming along platforms towards the closest enemy. It can jump upwards, but only as high that it can reach the lower platforms of Battlefield. There can be a maximum of 3 spiders (for each Spiderman) on the field. If the spider touches a victim, it hooks on them and starts draining their life (respective dealing constant damage) in the exact same matter as a White Pikmin. It can be gotten rid off similar to latched Pikmin - by doing normal attacks. If they don't hit any enemy for 10 seconds, they simply disappear.

Side Special:

Mustacharang
Italian Spiderman rips off his mustache - having still another one underneath - and throws it into the direction he's facing. The course of the projectile can be controlled similarily to the Links' boomerangs. If it hits an enemy or an object/wall, the mustache projectile explodes, dealing 5% damage and low knockback. If it doesn't hit any obstacle, it will simply return to Italian Spiderman, who then puts it back on.

Up Special:

Flight
This attack's name speaks for itself. It works exactly the same as the Robo Burner, with the difference that Italian Spiderman does a "Superman" stance while flying. A very sloppy one on top of that. He can cancel and restart it just like ROB and only has a limited amount of energy for flying in his body, needing to touch the ground the refill it.

Down Special:

Sex Appeal
Italian Spiderman does a sexy pose, and is covered in a red-magenta-coloured sphere as big as Dedede - similar to Luigi's Final Smash or Jigglypuff's Sing. If someone touches this area - no matter what gender they are -, they stop in whatever they're doing, clapping their hands together and sighing joyfully as they watch Italian Spiderman. This means they're stunned, but only for a brief moment. The attack also has horrendous starting and ending lag, and becomes useless once it starts staling. It does no damage or knockback.

Grab and Throws

[07 - THRW]​

Italian Spiderman grabs forward and headlocks them. He has a good grab range but a horrendous lag when he misses, looking into his empty arms in surprise. But don't worry, noone escapes Italian Spiderman!!

Pummel
Holding the victim, Spiderman gives them noogies. 2% for every of those noogies!

Forward Throw
Italian Spiderman headbutts into his enemy, causing them to fly forward and onto the ground. This throw has okay range but really only goes forward a bit and downwards, while dealing 7-9% damage.

Back Throw
First slapping them in the face so they're dizzy for a second, Italian Spiderman turns around and places the throwee in front of him. He then gathers momentum and does a Falcon Punch like animation - just without the flaming bird - punching the victim into the face, causing them to fly with good range, but mostly horizontally. Damage would be 9-11%.

Up Throw
Now THIS is a throw. Holding the throwee, Italian Spiderman gets out a rocket launcher and sticks them onto the weapon. He aims up and launches the victim off together with the missile. It has okay range and then explodes for dealing 10-12% damage and furthermore knockback diagonally. Easily one of the best throws.

Down Throw
Italian Spiderman lifts up the throwee, doing an angry roar and a fittingly looking grimace. He then throws the victim viciously onto the ground with a Wrestling throw, far enough to prevent chaingrabbing, and dealing 8-10% damage. It's very quick, as well!

Final Smash

[08 - FISM]​

Surfing Contest

After grabbing the Smash Ball and activating the Final Smash, the screen first darkens, as Italian Spiderman gets out a surfboard. In the background there's a tidal wave, covering the whole screen. All characters on the field will be put on a surfboard and have to balance. If they aren't able to balance properly, they will fall into the water and drown. To make things worse, there are several women in diving suits, equipped with harpoons. They will shoot the projectiles at the players (except for Italian Spiderman), trying to knock them off the boards, dealing 10% damage with each hit. Also, there are penguins in the water too, trying to tackle the players off their board. No damage, but making the balance act far more difficult. Italian Spiderman does neither need to balance nor has to fear the girls and birds, but he can control his own board towards other enemies and try to punch them offboard with hitting the attack or special button. The wave will disappear after 7 seconds of surfing.
Last, but not least, there's a 5% chance that the character put on the boards will be put into a bathing suit (bikini for females, shorts for males). If it isn't their last stock, the character will stay in the bathing suit for the durance of the round. The clothes have the color of the respective suit (e.g. Wolf's red-white costume will result in him having white shorts with heart patterns).

Taunts

[09 - TANT]​

Up
Doing a "bang" gesture with both of his hands, he states "Shut your mouth pussycat e fammi un macchiato, pronto!" (the Italian part means "and bring me a Macchiato, hurry up!"), then the roar of a mountain lion is heard, but Italian Spiderman then can already move.

Side
Italian Spiderman gets out a cigarette, inhales deeply, and then breathes out a cloud of smoke while moaning with pleasure.

Down
Italian Spiderman makes a surprised gesture, and yells "Jesu Christi!"

Extras

[10 - EXTS]​

Entrance
Riding in on his bike, Italian Spiderman gets off and transforms it into a key pendant, putting it into his pocket.

Kirby Hat
Kirby recieves a mustache, a mask and long hair. He recieves Spider Swarm as Neutral Special, but can only set out one Spider.

Franchise Logo

Unlock Message
The manliest and sexiest of all heroes in the universe has now joined the fight... Get ready for Italian Spiderman!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That was great Spadefox.

I've not read it thoroughly yet, but I will do after, or in the morning.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Very great, ITALIAN SPIDERMAN FTW! He reminds me of a cool Mario with a mask for some reason... Mr. M?

Best special moveset mechanic

Most improved designer

Funniest MYM poster
Where is Klavier Gavin?

I've improved! Each move contians one paragraph now compared only the specials having good detail in MYM 3...

I'm most definitely funny. In fact, my comedy is so comedic, it's not funny to you guys at all. So there!

I'm not serious about the funniest poster, but i was about the others...

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Crap! Italian Spiderman is here! So Good Goblin stands no chance now!!!

.....wasn't there some kind of story circulating around featuring Sandbags and Primids and stuff based on MYM? Is there like, some kind of steadily growing graveyard for all of the fallen MYMers?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
After seeing the video that spawned that monstrosity and then reading the moveset, it was filled with lol. It's all just so utterly random that matches the utterly character. . .Watching a brawl with that guy would put AI Colonel and Harkinian's randomness to shame.

Although Mario, Wario, and Luigi would probably find the moveset offensive.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Spade. . .

That was so awesome. . .

I just. . . I don't even know what to say.

So random, and so cool, and so Italian, and. . . Wow! I love the Down Smash, and the Up Air, and the Final Smash, of course.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Nice one, Spade! Italian Spiderman should win the whole contest. Seriously. The whole thing.

/notsoseriously

It does have tons of awesome, creative attacks though. The Specials aren't quite as good as usual for you, but hey, it's a for-fun moveset, it doesn't necessarily have to be perfect. I loved reading it. :bee:

Baloo

Smash Ace
K Rool, Fiulipeno is also doing a Darkrai. Thought you might wanna know.

And Spadefox, that moveset is frightening. Imagine down special on Wario...

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Being sick blows. :(

@ Butterfly Kirby: Win. Seriously, I'm amazed you managed to come up with all that stuff from a simple avatar. Excellent work!

@ Nominations: I'm on there several times. Neat-o!

@ Italian Spider Man: I...don't really get the humor. Is it from a YouTube video or something? Anyways, it's still funny without knowing what it's from. Nice work. :bee:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Best moveset designer (choose 5)
Yay! I got a nomination for this part! :bee:

Best special moveset mechanic (choose 5)
Though i probably won't stand a chance at all, i still got a nomination XD
Most improved designer (choose 4)
Lol....i'm nominated in most improved again =P

Funniest MYM poster (choose 3)
Lol.....guess i'm not funny anymore like i was in 3.0 =P

Anyway, sweet. I got a couple of nominations.
Although this may seem random, there needs to be a best anime character award. I would blow away the competetion with Sasuke lol.

And Italian Spiderman is epic Spadefox. Pure epic.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Now...

For the best moveset ever...

Bagel!

Statistics!

Size: 4/10 - Our bagel's a big'n. He's about the size of Jigglypuff!

Weight:
2/10 - He's a bagel. He isn't that heavy.

Walking Speed:
3/10 - It isn't that fast. It shuffles along the ground.

Running Speed:
5/10 - He isn't that fast of a runner either. To run he floats a quarter of a stage builder block above the ground.

First Jump:
4/10 - Our bagely friend spirals upwards somewhat weakly.

Second Jump:
2/10 - Bad. He barely goes up any further. Barely up to Peach's.

Hover: Yes, of course!

Fall Speed:
1/10 - He falls very slowly. He is full of air, being a bagel.

Crouch:
.... No.

Glide: Yes! He glides along, spinning around.

Lets get right down to the attacks!

Normal Attacks

Jab - Bagel Spin
Bagel spins around like a madbagel, spinning and spinning and spinning.! Each spin, which can go on infinitely, does three damage. Every other spin does low knockback, so it can't be an infinite damage racker. It has a very slight vacuum effect. It has low lag, both starting and ending, and has medium range.

Dash - Trip

Oh my! Bagel suddenly trips! What shall we do? he has to get up!

F Tilt - Bagel Babies
Oh dear. The bagel is pregnant! A few baby bagels come out of the hole in the middle of the bagel. They are very energetic little babies, they jump around, doing six damage to anyone they touch! They do low knockback. But oh no! They fall off the edge! Poor bagel, it's babies are dead. This has high lag, but aren't the baby bagels cute! They can also be eaten!

Up Tilt - Butter

It becomes a buttered bagel! It jumps up, and it's buttery goodness spreads to those around it. This doesn't do anything, it just spreads the buttery goodness, and that's much more important than the silly damage and knockback stuff anyway.

D Tilt - What?
He can't have a D Tilt! That's outrageous, he doesn't even have a crouch. Gosh, you silly heads are so stupid!

Smashes!

F Smash - Cinnamon Raisin
Bagel becomes a cinnamon raisin bagel! He shoots a few raisins forward, and then forms back into a normal bagel. The raisins, of which there are five, do high knockback and ten damage each. however, no more than two can hit, if that. This has high ending and starting lag, but has great range. But beware. If someone attacks you from behind or above, they will eat you! Then, you will lose one stock! So be careful, lest the hungry stomachs of your opponents be filled!

Up Smash - Doughnut

Our bagel... becomes a doughnut. The sprinkles covering him (then how did it have babies if it's a he?) shoot upwards, and do three damage each. They do high knockback too, and there are many sprinkles, almost 100! This has high lag and range. After that, a giant tongue comes out, and licks up the frosting and excess sprinkles, doing seven damage and high knockback to anyone it touches, and transforming the doughnut back into a bagel once again.

D Smash - Stop!! Seriously, Stop It!
Really, how can he have a down smash? Gosh, stop it!

Aerials!

Nair - Sesame Bagel
Me oh my, he becomes a sesame bagel! His sesame seeds quickly fly off, doing four damage and no knockback to anyone they touch. There are 493 of them, so you can rack up 1972 damage up. No you can't, only kidding. It'd be impossible to hit with all of them! They're to spread out over to far a period of space. You can probably only do about twenty damage or so, if that.

Fair - Throwing Up

Bagel isn't feeling well. He pukes up all over in front of himself! this does only two damage and absolutely no knockback ,but puts anyone it hits in helpless mode, and if they hit the ground, stun mode. However, beware! While this has good range, it has a few seconds of ending lag! During this period he is wiping his mouth, or rather, hole in his center. This also has medium staring lag. He also falls at 10/10 falling speed instead of 1/10 during the lag, too.

Bair - ????

Lolwut! Like, what is a Bair? That's a silly, stupid notion, he doesn't have a back attack on the ground. Why should he have one in the air? He just does his Fair.

Uair - Cream Cheese
Cream Cheese squirts out of the top of Bagel. This cream cheese is awfully sticky, but besides making the person it hits look ridiculous, it doesn't do much else. Oh wait, they have instead of 1% chance, a 40% chance of tripping every time they dash. So, I guess this is very useful, in it's own way. Just like you're all special, in your own ways.

Dair - Egg
Our bagel doesn't get the concept of an egg bagel. e lays an egg out of the bottom of his body, you now. From his hole. It falls until it hits an opponent or hits the ground. It has the footstool effect, but otherwise no knockback. And, it only does five damage. However, the unlucky one hit gets salmonella, which acts like the flower effect. However, unlike the flower effect, it doesn't wear off until you KO them. The only one able to heal it is Dr. Mario, TOO BAD HES ONLY IN MELEE!!

Specials

Neutral B - Bagel Explosion of Luigi
Luigi appears, holding the bagel. He is in his cartoon form, from the cartoon, ya know>? He says "Bagel!" and our bagel explodes, doing twenty damage to anyone it touches. It also does high knockback and has good range. When the smoke clears, Luigi isn't there anymore! This has very high lag, to though, so only use it sparingly. This has such high ending lag that it makes Jigglypuff's rest look like Meta Knight's Down Smash, five seconds to be exact, during which he has the dazed effect. So, like with Res,t only use it if you are sure it will hit.

Side B - Whole Wheat Bagel

He becomes a... whole wheat bagel. No one likes whole wheat bagels, so it does fifteen damage and high knockback to anyone it touches. This effect lasts three seconds, and he, while if he touches you you receive high knockback and fifteen damage, also receives thirteen more damage if he is attacked and is lighter. However, he grows stale after three seocnds, so he changes back. This has high lag as well, both beginning and ending.

Up B - Fiery Bagel
Our bagel becomes a spicy bagel, and gives off flames form his bottom. He can then float freely for three seconds, doing five damage to anyone who touches the bottom of the dreaded bagel. Then, the fire ruins out, he becomes normal again ,and he enters helpless ode. This is a very useful recovery technique, and also launches him up about three stage builder blocks at the beginning. This has high ending and starting lag.

Down B - Bagel
He flashes suddenly, and a smaller bagel appears next to him. Then, he can pick it up and throw it for medium knockback and seven damage. This is very useful and can be eaten after being thrown once for 15 damage recovered. This has a little lag, but is very fast compared to many of his attacks. Try to make as many bagels as you can, if to many appear they become a bagel storm ,smashing other characters off the screen. Note that other bagels can eat tour bagels, but they are poisonous to anyone else, including teammates with tam attack off, and so thus do 13 damage if eaten by a non bagel opponent or non bagel teammate.

Final Smash - Bagel Song

Suddenly, cartoon Luigi appears. He sings this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSEhksLZYi4&feature=related

Then, everyone is KOed. Simple as that.

Grab and Throws

How can he do that stuff? He's a bagel!

Silver Strike

Baloo

Smash Ace

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I don't get why it was necessary to make 11 more spamposts to post a joke moveset. Post #4 of the last page would've been good enough, imo.

It's okay, perhaps I'm just too tired to laugh about it.

bagel is....[insert praise-like adjective here]
God, would you mind stopping that? Not only is it unnecessarily cluttering the thread with your one-liners, it also proves you don't read anything and just post for the sake of posting. I personally find postings like that deeply insulting, and not praising... and that's although it wasn't even directed to me.

Baloo

Smash Ace
FTF meant "for the funny" and congrats was for the funny moveset....

Unless the Avatar is that bad, I can only assume this is what you meant.
Oh, I thought it meant For the Fail. Thanks.

umm; bagel is tasty! there. thats it.
K

I don't get why it was necessary to make 11 more spamposts to post a joke moveset. Post #4 of the last page would've been good enough, imo.

It's okay, perhaps I'm just too tired to laugh about it.

God, would you mind stopping that? Not only is it unnecessarily cluttering the thread with your one-liners, it also proves you don't read anything and just post for the sake of posting. I personally find postings like that deeply insulting, and not praising... and that's although it wasn't even directed to me.
Sorry, I like first posts. It seems more... official. :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom