• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hello, BOC. I was reading through the past few pages and saw your name show up all of a sudden. Nice to know people still JOIN MYM, instead of just coming back again. :laugh:

Uhm...I know I SHOULDN'T ask this, but am I even known for anything as far as MYM is concerned? My movesets don't seem very...outstanding...to me...except MAYBE 02. Aha... ^^"

Akiak

Smash Ace
Daddy that's cruel and funny at the same time... :bee:

Basket, hyperhopper is a n00b which made 1 set: Roomba. It sucked, and he keeps asking how to make it better, like a kid on his first date.

Someone needs to link Basket to Kibbles Sandbag post. The one with the Creativity, Organization, Detail, Balance, and Playstyle thing. Remember?

Basket are you a fan of Dexter??? :bee: (<my favorite smiley)
Lets stop torturing this guy with shameless advertising...

Why doesn't my sig show up guys? I checked "Show your Sig"

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You guys are so mean, not explaining this junk. :laugh:

THIS (<-- link) is Roomba, a moveset made by a user called hyperhopper. It's totally great weird and frankly
not very good at all.
He comes back from time to time, persistently asking for ways to make it better. Stick around, I'm sure you'll experience an episode of it.

And Akiak, Khold already took care of the more important post, that had everything minus the division between Sandbags, which won't matter so much, since he won't be entering a moveset until next contest, when there'll be different Sandbags.

Basket o Chicken

Smash Cadet
Someone already linked me to that post.

Your Dexter set seems good, I like it. Your Electroplankton is better though.

Oh, now I understand about Roomba.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I lol'd at the Roomba improvement.

I'm going to feel all spammy now, repeating a previous post, but if anyone wants to suggest ideas for minions for my Levant set from Jade Cocoon then feel free to do so.

mindsmasher

Smash Rookie
Death's mistress

Necromancers are masters of the dark arts, calling on the spirits of the dead and even death itself, to overpower enemies and assist allies. In sacrificing Health and taking curses and diseases upon themselves, they can deal large amounts of damage to those foolish enough to oppose them. Dead and dying enemies become unwilling allies in their hands. Necromancers have the singular ability to absorb Energy from an enemy’s death, and can raise a fighting force from the corpses of their foes. Curses, which often cost the Necromancer dearly, exact an even greater toll from enemies. Due to the sacrificial nature of their methods, Necromancers must practice patience and self-discipline to survive.
–The Guild Wars Manuscripts

Stats
Screen name: deaths mistress
Size 6/10
Weight 5/10
Speed runnning: 6/10
Speed walking 5/10
Fall speed 6/10
Wall cling: no
Crawl: yes
Tether: no

Pros
- Strong invincible grabs
-powerful specials
-good range
Good vertical/ recovery
Cons
-weak attacks
-slow activation times
-weak armor

Standard attacks:

a>a>a holds the staff and starts swinging it 3 times at opponent and after the last swing a ball of energy fly out hitting and send the opponent backwards a ways
2 frame lag to get staff in position then attacks 3 time without lag between them 2~3% each hit 4~5% from projectile

Dash attack vile touch
After the run necro hits the target and steals 12%~20% damage her hand turns green when she about to hit the attack

F attack: throws a ball of energy to the side 1 frame lag for other standard attacks 4~5%

Back attack swings staff back and hit the back no range 2~3%

Up attack swing staff up and spins it 5 times over her head 3~5% each hit

D attack attaches the opponent to the end of the staff by the foe's sprit and lift up the staff then slam it down

Ledge attacks uses a sprit and stand on it then jumps a weak jump while swining the staff

Tilts
U tilt
Order of Pain sends 3 spiked balls like unira up costing you 1% for every 3 you send out explode like a motion sensor bomb
D tilt
Well of Ruin activates a well for 25 sec when in the well attacks hitting foes are doubled
B tilt
Withering Aura- make hit foe immobile for 2 seconds
F tilt
Blood of the Aggressor- sacrifice 10% if hits with foe with percentage higher that you steal 15% if hit with less deal 15% damage if equal get 10% deal 5% (calculated after hit)
Special moves

Standing b rigor mortis
Disables the foes shield for 8 sec if the foe's shield is active the foe is stun for 3 sec (Inflict 2% to self, no lag for the damage)

Side b unholy feast
Steals 25% from every foe in a nearby area good knockback has a jaw biting over her head when she attacks

Up b Necrotic traversal
Send out 5 chain sprit links to find a solid object while using the skill you move very slowly downwards and control the movement of the lead sprit once latched can move character of range of sprit chain if hooked to foe can move him for 5 sec range of ivysaur vine whip

Down b death nova
for 5 sec it does nothing then hit and explodes like a gougy bomb 15%
while it doing nothing a ring of air like stuff are around the foe

Smashes

up smash rising bite
charges up for 5 secs then hits 15 consecutive times then send the foe flying at 90 degrees 2~4% each hit

Side smash malign intervention
Summons a bone horror at her current spot then attacks with a strong attack sending the foe far and follows with an attacks 20% with 1st attack 5% with the follow up attack

Down smash fetid ground
Hit the ground doing 15~20% from the shockwave and a huge knockback

Throws

Grip by an undead minion (bone horror) the necro is on a platform like the actual PT

Attack the undead minnion minion unused hand

F throw summon an jagged horror minion and throws the foe from the 1st minion to the second one's back can 25~30%

U throw throws the foe up then hit it 3 times 15~18%

D throw a flesh golem is summoned then the original minion throw it at the 2nd minion belly then get smashed between the ground and the minion for 2 sec 15~20% then get send flying is size is small i.e picachu, squirtle ice climer or at that size

B throw throws the foe backwards towards the ground 7~10%

Air

Nair swings staff 2~3%

Fair sends ball of energy 7~10

Bair swings staff back sending a projectile behind her 7~10%

Uair swings staff up and spins it fast over her head 2~3% each hit

Dair grabs opponent in the air quickly and throws the foe down quickly 15% when hits the ground

Taunt victory

Victory she summons marking in a circle around her
Loss she has her head down
Up (/dance) dance
Front (/bow) bows
Back (/jump) jump
Down / (sit) sit

Poses

Idle: stand up holding the staff at an angle

Shield: her body turns green and can reflect objects

Forward roll: she sticks out her staff can swings her body around the stick

Backwards roll: stick her staff behind her and flip hove the foe

Dodge: summons a sprit quickly to take the attack has little lag

Air dodge: throws a ball of energy to the foe no damage if the fake it

Dizzy: swings her head says random stuff

Sleep: sits and yawns

Entrance
A man died then it exploded as she comes in at that spot

Final Smash Grenth's Balance

She hit the foe once then a big balance beam pops up and the presences balance out while the balance beam levels out then you lose all damage fast and deals damage base on combing damage
1.5% damage deal to damage you had if more than 1 foe was hid both for them are on the balance beam

Other costumes

Color of armor change based on what color they pick

Green
Red
Black
White
Blue

Team battles has a cap with the color of the team

Stage burning isle

The stage simple the bridge is the main platform while the ground under can be use for dodging
The flag can change color from the to team colors in the team battle giving them morale boost if the other team doesn’t cap it starts out gray
To cap the flag push a and hold for the countdown it while grow in the color of the team
Single uses the logo of the character using the main color of the character
(I.e. Kirby will have a pink flag and a star logo in the middle)
Can be disabled
The morale boost will heal you 50% of the percent of damage taken

Codec message
Colonel: snake a bit of information
Snake: what?
Colonel: the necro for Ascolon from the land of tyria can be very deadly
Snake: How?
Colonel: the necro looks harmless but be where of her minions that she can summon they can do much damage and she can use spells that you can’t take off which can be very deadly
Snake: I be careful and get her with my guns

Logo

Use in Subspace Emissary
You fight necro just when you about to fight the final boss
She uses the isle to fight

Kirby hat
Kirby get the scar tattoo

Unlock
Fight and beat her in space emissary

Special ability
Soul reaping
Every time some is ko'ed or an assistant / Pokémon goes away; she gains 30% heath and gains an undead servant
They die over time
vapiric horror: 15% steals heath (15% of getting)

Flesh golems: big strong 30% (10% of getting)

Bone horrors: basic 10% (30% of getting)

Shambling horror: 15% make a jagged horror upon death (25% of getting)

Bone fiend: ranged 15% damage (15% of getting)

Celestial horror: attack and looks like a flesh golem 25% and give 25% to all team members including minnons (5% of getting)

Jagged horror: deal damage to 10% and they foe bleeds (1% get deducted every frame for 5 sec) (summon when shambling horror dies)

When she gets ko'ed the minion are unbound for every and are a 3rd party team
Note: when a shambling horror dies without a master it will not make a jagged horror

Pict can be found from this website and can’t be copied over because there are no small picts
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Minion
(Use the bottom links to see the Pict)
(Picts come from that website of wiki.guildwars.com)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Not bad for a first moveset, Mindsmasher, but some of the descriptions are kind of vague, some of the attacks are rather uninteresting (the Aerials), and a few of those attacks (like a couple of the Throws) are really powerful. All in all, though, it's a good start.

By the way, welcome to SmashBoards!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Wow, a newcomer, and their first post is a moveset?!

From what I've read of it, it seems good, and has all the right things. However, it needs a lot more detail, better organization, and proper punctuation.

Your BBCode, whilst good you used it, seems a bit random.

This is ok for a newcomer, but if you work on it a lot more you'll have a real good moveset on your hands. In other words, a bit more love will bring out its true potential.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Hey guys, Bidoof is going to be ready soon! :bee: What's fun with him is that he doesn't really have signature moves, or specific powers! I must take some random Pokémon moves that will fit him well. ( With the help of his official moveset and Tms he can learn :p )

Necromancer by mindsmasher : Good job! This is a really good set for a newcomer. But like Kibble said, it could use more details on some moves, mainly on things like the aerials... use Capitals and Good Grammar! One of the first time I see a newcomer having their first post a set! But it's still really good and has a lot of potential, with some fixing and improving,you could maybe do a set that would reach the Top 50!

Chicken : Welcome to MYM! :bee: I feel we're goona have a lot of fun with you! :) I'm looking forward to Duster, Ice Dragon and all the others, in MYM5! I hope you'll have a good time with us and enjoy your stay! I hope you'll like my upcoming Bidoof moveset! ;) For some movesets with really good basics and details, see sets like those of Baloo. For extra detailed and organised movesets, go see Master Warlord, King K. Rool or Tanookie, our best newcomer! :)

Junahu

Smash Ace
Newcomers are always good news! Welcome!

"In sacrificing Health and taking curses and diseases upon themselves, they can deal large amounts of damage"

"dying enemies become unwilling allies in their hands"

"Necromancers have the singular ability to absorb Energy from an enemy’s death"
I'd be nice if anything at all from that introductory paragraph actually happened in the moveset. You should be careful what you quote from, otherwise we all get the wrong impression of what's in the moveset itself.

In more self serving news... guess what's happening tommorrow?

You'd better pull your head in..

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,

I'd be nice if anything at all from that introductory paragraph actually happened in the moveset. You should be careful what you quote from, otherwise we all get the wrong impression of what's in the moveset itself.

Epic. Win.

You better pull your head in = Even more win

If this is even above average, I'm voting for it. No doubt. I love Eternal Sonata.

I'M SO EXCITED.
10hypes

EDIT: How did you make Viola like that? I'm trying to do that with Allegretto (except in black) NOT TELLING YOU WHAT IT'S FOR THOUGH.

Junahu

Smash Ace
EDIT: How did you make Viola like that? I'm trying to do that with Allegretto (except in black) NOT TELLING YOU WHAT IT'S FOR THOUGH.
I could answer that question, or I could just make you one..

I'm getting kind of anxious now. Three months of sweat and toil are finally coming to an end.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I know, I just wanted to know, will I be a newcomer in MYM5 too?

And my Kirby moveset will be...

Ice Dragon!
I love you so much right now. <3 Kirby movesets

I can't believe you actually went through with Bidoof...XD

How do you guys like my new avi?
Don't you mean you old avi? :p

:bee::bee::bee:

Good moveset, mindsmasher, I'm sure I'd enjoy it more if I played Guild Wars.

Bucket O Chicken, check my sig for some moveset examples. Many people like my sets. /shamelessadvertising

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
I could answer that question, or I could just make you one..

I'm getting kind of anxious now. Three months of sweat and toil are finally coming to an end.
Three months? Wow! This is gonna be amazing!

Also: I'll just send you the picture in a PM. It would be cool if you could make the background (white) transparent and make Allegretto completely black. Thanks!

Basket o Chicken

Smash Cadet
... Kholdstare. Your anon moveset is... the hentai one? Oh gosh, it's ridiculous. Wiz is awesome though! And glad your looking forward to Ice Dragon, you and Trophy Master.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Three months? Wow! This is gonna be amazing!

Also: I'll just send you the picture in a PM. It would be cool if you could make the background (white) transparent and make Allegretto completely black. Thanks!
Done. Check your PMs

I'm seriously looking foreward to Bidoof. I just have this feeling that the moveset will be awsome.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wow, another newcomer?

I think MYM reached another high, being the place where a newbie makes his first two posts. :laugh: Also, on an unrelated note, my list of entries for MYM4 is 5 movesets ahead of the stadium. I feel special. :bee:

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
@ That Necro set, good for a beginning. Find bigger pictures, and center them.

Whoa! 747! I feel like I'm on an airplane. Oh wait. I am! I'm going to France for a couple of days! I've missed it so much. *dreams of Eiffel Tower, Arc of Triumph, and Champs-Élysées* Sigh... I'll be back when I'm at the hotel...The RITZ!!!

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
I feel super-popular; all these guys saying nice things about me! :bee:

So I take you're saying that Tanookie and Jimnymebob are not good newcomers? Wow.
Yeah. *Fwaps Kit* JKLOL <3

And I'll also have to agree that Tanookie's the best newcomer. If you ask me, he's got that MYM Award locked up. Not that there haven't been other good ones, but the guy's as good if not better than most veterans.
THIS is why K.Rool is my favorite Sandbag. <3

I don't like Tanookies sets as much as Baloo's, but that's probably because I've never even heard of most of the characters SHE does sets for. They're still good though.
Um...wow. That's the first that's ever happened to me. O_O

Tanookie is male.
What he said.

I've never heard of Maria Renard
BLASPHEMY!!! *Douses newbie in holy water*

And welcome to MYM. ^_^

Not really. I just think of him as the Simon Cowell of MYM.
That's a fairly accurate description of him, yes.

Whoa! 747! I feel like I'm on an airplane. Oh wait. I am! I'm going to France for a couple of days! I've missed it so much. *dreams of Eiffel Tower, Arc of Triumph, and Champs-Élysées* Sigh... I'll be back when I'm at the hotel...The RITZ!!!
I went to France too! Way back in November though, right after I joined. And we went all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom