• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I've already played it, 2 times, and feel it pointless to play a game a 3rd time just to hear a characters voice or know what their powers are. BTW, he was even voiced by an Englishman. 3 things that prove that Luxord is indeed English. 1-Accent. 2-VA. 3-Facial hair. Yes, the 3rd reason is a little on the foolish side, but his beard style is indeed of English origin.
So in the Japanese version, he's British? His facial hair doesn't mean he's British- many Americans have goatees. The voice actor just happened to be British. Sora is voiced by a girl. That doesn't make him a girl.

Falco has a Brooklyn accent, but he's not from New York.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
@ Bidoof: Excellent moveset, Trophy Master! It's very original, although I'm still a little hesitant at the various extra effects that can happen. Nevertheless, it's very detailed and easy to read through; fantastic work!

@ Cruxis: Dude, you're back! Awesome! How was...wherever-you've-been? :bee:

@ Khold: Sora is voiced by Haley Joel Osment, who is a male. :ohwell:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Yay! Another Jimnybob move set!

oooo, two special mechanics. Sounds fun.:bee:

No idea who it could be, though.
The special mechanics are complicated when you red them, but once you understand what they mean then they aren't too complicated. My wording probably over complicates them XD.

BTW, he was even voiced by an Englishman. 3 things that prove that Luxord is indeed English. 1-Accent. 2-VA. 3-Facial hair.
Same guy who voiced Travis Touchdown I think.
However, I'm not sure him being voiced by an Englishman counts, as in Japan he would have been voiced by a Japanese person, and the Japanese version is the main/ original one.

I prefer TWEWY, myself. Possibly because its fanbase is a little less demented.
I lol'd.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
@Bidoof: Pokemons! You did a really good job with Bidoof. Stretching the moveset by trying to make every single attack a real Pokemon attack is a personal pet peeve of mine, though. Ignore me! He/She's got a very diverse playstyle and was presented well.

One major thing, though...you never mentioned what happens when Bidoof's Final Smash ends. Does it turn back into Bidoof? Does it stay a Bibarel?

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
So in the Japanese version, he's British? His facial hair doesn't mean he's British- many Americans have goatees. The voice actor just happened to be British. Sora is voiced by a girl. That doesn't make him a girl.

Falco has a Brooklyn accent, but he's not from New York.
This being Starfox 64/Lylatwars Falco? Because if otherwise, then it doesn't count. :mad:

Baloo

Smash Ace
Freeman Final Pee, someone needs to do a moveset based on that name.

I have a question: would a move that makes a Bob-omb appear be broken?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Freeman Final Pee, someone needs to do a moveset based on that name.

I have a question: would a move that makes a Bob-omb appear be broken?
If it makes a Bob-omb appear 100% of the time then that would be broken, but if there is a luck/ random factor involved than no, it wouldn't be that broken.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Preview for Allegretto!

I'm just gonna show this because this is probably the most creative move I have ever made *not sarcastic, unlike BALOO*.

Comments are appreciated!

Duet Duel (Uthrow) - Allegretto holds his enemy as he rolls onto his back and the pushes them into the air with his feet. He then jumps up (enemy is motionless through all of this) and prepares to slash the enemy and then time stands still for 1 second. In this one second, a ching will randomly occur and whoever hits A first will win the duel. If you hit A before you hear the ching, you will automatically lose. If you win, you get ready for a big slash in the air and hit them pretty hard. But if they win the duel, they will kick back at you for quite a lot of damage. This is pretty much the pure definition of risk/reward. If you win the duel, you can do severe damage. But if they win the duel, you have not hurt them much at all, and they have dealt a blow to you. Definitely use this attack on people who are unfamiliar with Allegretto and won't be expecting to hit A.
(1% for kick, 10% for win slash, 11% for lose kick, good knockback for win/loss, No cool-down)

@Cruxis: YAY YOU'RE BACK!

Sorry if I stole Yuna from you, but I've been planning on doing her (you are allowed to laugh at that) for a while and I even started writing it before I even announced it.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Trophy Master, aren't you going to carry the SM your working on now over to MYM5?

Well, not really. I'm gonna bring back many features of the story back, but not the MYM4 Characters. ( Beside some guests like the Top 4 and some others like the Toad Brigade ;) )

But still, there's already some characters I know I wanna include in the story, and their part of MYM5. ( Waluigi, Spadefox, all of my chars, Virus Trio, Darkrai, maybe Mr. Saturn )

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Eh... While I was gone I just made do with video games. Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, and some others.

Life hasn't changed much. Another lonely Single's Awareness Day y'know.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Chris is back!

As if that isn't obvious. :p

@Trophy: Oh. And yay, the Toad Brigade will be in it.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
High-five Chris! :D

Say, did you know that I've been relying on the MYM chat link in your profile to get to chat? :bee:

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Huzzah! Many things happened in your absence, crooshis and chris. First, I've become grammatically knowedged! hmm... new people came, great movesets were posted, such as AOSTH robotnik, butterfly kirby, italian spiderman, and did you guys see my joint moveset with hyper ridley a long while back? Trophy master proved himself with pokey, warlord is doing 3 fullmetal alchemist sets, spade's doing the viruses from dr. mario, and a WHOLE lot more. It's to a point were checking the stadium and asking around just won't be enough.

P.S. I also have a new SM here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220904

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!.......................................................................

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Beware, Newcomer Moveset!

The mascot of silence, the receptionist of rabbits, and the representation of blank faces...

Pleinair joins the fray

About
Pleinair ( プレネール, Purenēru) is a fictional character who has made appearances in several games in Nippon Ichi's tactical role-playing game series. She is something of a mascot character for the artist and character designer of these games, Takehito Harada. Due to her appearances in video games being little more than cameos, not much is known of Pleinair outside of her physical appearance. She is typically portrayed as a petite, blue-haired girl with red eyes, wearing a red ribbon, a white dress, white stockings, and sometimes glasses. She is often accompanied by a stuffed rabbit named "Usagi-san" and a stuffed shark named "Same-san."

Quoted from Wikipedia's article on Takehito Harada.

This video below will help picture some of the moves I have listed here. (Pleinair is the blue hair girl in the beginning.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zew9VsObT5g

First Attack - End of Days - Final Smash
Second Attack - Usagi Whip - Forward Air
Thrid Attack - Pleinair Flare - Down Smash

Stats and General Profile

Idle Stance
She will hover on the stage, holding Usagi in one hand. Her expression is blank, in a serious way.
Walk - 4/10
She drops down from her hover and takes a nice and easy stroll in her desired direction.
Run - 6/10
She will remain hovering and dash at the opponent.
Traction - 7/10
Pleinair has small troubles when it comes to getting to where she wants to go and turning around.

Crouch - Yes
She will bend down on one knee and kneel, staring ahead of her coldly.
Crawl - None
She does not want to get down on the ground and crawl in the dirt.

Roll - 6/10
She will quickly evade her opponent and move evasivly around them in her desired direction.
Spot Dodge - 6/10
Pleinair will execute a small twirl into the outer realm, glaring at her opponent.
Air Dodge - 6/10
Pleinair will attempt to blend in with the background, and leave the fray for a split second.

Balence Stance
Pleinair will look over the edge, waving her arms in circles while trying to balence herself.
Dizzy Stance
Pleinair will hug Usagi and wobbling around trying to regain her thoughts.
Edge Grabbing Stance
She will hang from the edge with one hand and holding Usagi in the other, struggling to hold on.
Sleep Stance
Pleinair will lie down onto the floor, using Usagi as her pillow.
Tripping Stance
Pleinair will do a small flip forward and land of her bottom. Usagi is upsidedown on the ground next to her.
Freefall Stance
Pleinair will hang upside down staring blankly.
Flinch Stance
Pleinair bends forward as if someone had punched her in the stomach. With her arms and legs in front of her.
Swimming Stance
Pleinair will calmly float in the water
Drowning Stance
Pleinair shall flail around with her last bits of energy, and sinks...

Tech
Pleinair quickly taps the floor with her hands and switches herself upright.
Wall Tech
Pleinair leans against the wall cushioning her impact .
Roof Tech
Pleinair holds both of her hands above her hands to absorb the shock.
Rolling Tech
Pleinair instinctly tucks her head and pushes her body to roll herself safely.

Height - 6/10
She is just a tad shorter Luigi
Weight - 5/10
She is about the weight of Mario.
First Jump - 6/10
Pleinair will spring up about her height.
Second Jump - 5/10
Pleinair will do a flip and jump just a bit shorter than her first jump.
Fall Speed - 4/10
She is supposed to drop fast but due to her mysetrious hover ability, her fall speed is reduced.

Power - 6/10
Pleinair has a variety of moves and they do average amounts of dmage.
Attack Speed - 6/10
Pleinair's attacks come out decently quick.
Priority - 6/10
Most of her attacks clash with other attacks.
Disjointed - 7/10
Even though most of her attacks are average at best, they have disjointed range.
Range - 9/10
Pleinair has many projectiles at her disposal, and they can practically go anywhere.

Hover - None
She may have properites of hovering in her idle stance and run, but she cannot muster enough power to float in midair.
Glide - None
Pleinair has no permanent wings to glide with.
Wall Jump - None
With all of her muscles she cannot push off walls very well.
Wall Cling - None
Her delicate little arms do not allow her the ability to hang on walls.
Tether - Yes
Her tether is Usagi tied to a rope. Pleinair throws Usagi forward and hangs from the ledge, with her tied on by a lifeline.

Pleinair's Ally Information
From Left to Right. Same, Pleinair, and Usagi
And the Prinny!

Usagi: This is Pleinair's favorite rabbit. She has him everywhere she goes. She can also create them from nothing. Usagi is a bunny with the height of Kirby and a width of half of Kirby. When irritated he will explode. When on the field, he will be AI controlled to move throughout the stage and these option may occur.

• [*]Usagi can clamp onto a foe and deal 2% of damage per second. After 5 seconds or being knocked off, Usagi will wander the stage once again.
    [*]Usagi can be inflicted damage, which he will then store until he is thrown or attacked with.
    [*]Usagi can only hold up to 36% damage, before blowing up.
    [*]Usagi can by picked up and thrown from the field like a normal item.
    [*]Usagi can be reflected but the possession of Usagi cannot be changed unless picked up.
    There can only be 2 Usagis touching the floor at anytime.
    [*]If Pleinair picks up Usagi, he will then be the weapon of any attack that involves Usagi (Except Down Smash, Same Cannon, and Jabs).

Sâme: This is Pleinair's shark, the one that is always eating other creatures, and is a animal made weapon. He is Peach's height, horizontally, and is Kirby's height, vertically. Same holds strange hitboxes, and a tipper.

• [*]Sâme has reflector properties on the upper half of his body
    [*]His head is disjointed and has tipper abilities
    [*]He can also eat projectiles and spew them back out through the Cannon.
    [*]When used in the Armor UtilityWing , he cannot be used in any attack while idle during this attack.

Prinny: These peglegged penguins are the slaves who atone for their sins, in the Netherworld. They have a tendency to say 'dood'! Be careful though, Handle your Prinny with care! Do not throw, or they will explode!

• [*]Can only be pulled out from the Usagi Drop
    [*]If thrown at an opponent, he will deal 26% damage with emmence knockback
    [*]He cannot wander the field.
    [*]He can be related to a Bom-bomb, in explosion hitbox.

Specials

Sâme Cannon -Neutral Special
Pleinair will lean forward and pull from her sleeve Sâme, who will crank his mouth open and Pleinair will pull on his dorsal fin tigger and fire Usagi from Sâme's mouth instantly. During the animation of the cannon being fired Pleinair will recieve super armor and all opponents around the cannon will be damaged (6%). The ending knockback is little so being mobile after a shot is made eaiser. When the cannon is not in use, it automatically charges up until the next shot is fired, which may alter the results of how Usagi is fired.
  • At 0 seconds, he will throw up a liquid called Sâme-Spit. Foes may slip on this. If Usagi drenches himself in this spit, he will no longer be able to be picked up and will add 2% of damage for collateral damage. 3% for slipping
  • At 1 second, he will shoot 1 Usagi, in a complete straight path. Small knockback. 5% per hit.
  • At 5 seconds, he will shoot 2 Usagis, in a V shape form. Small knockback. 4% per hit.
  • At 10 seconds, he will shoot 3 Usagis, in a \|/ shape. Average knockback. 9% per hit.
  • At 20 seconds, he will shoot 7(!) Usagis, in a random wave. Small knockback. 4% per hit.

Imperial Armor Wing Utility - Up Special

Pleinair's small wings will slowly enlarge, creating large sparkling wings. At the same time, she will throw Same in any direction she choses, 2 Battlefield platforms away, who will then become a makeshift platform. She will also gain 3 additional jumps (plus her second jump, having 4 jumps total), to get either onto Same or back on the stage. Foes beware, Same is not a platform for you to get on, if you get in his way...He'll chomp you for 10% damage, pushing you back in the same direction you came from. Same disappears after 4 seconds.

Snack Time - Side Special
Pleinair starts to shake due to Same's hunger. He'll start to get extremely hungry, and chomps the first thing he sees in front of him (stretching Mario's length). Consuming anything. Items and foes alike (14%). When eating a item, it will travel through the 4th dimension inside Same, it will be thrown up through the Cannon, causing normal item throwing damage. If Same consumes a foe, they will be chewed on, and spat back out with forward knockback. The attack's lag is closely related to Yoshi's Lick attack.

Usagi Drop - Down Special
Pleinair will grab into space, and pull from another dimension Usagi and will be into her hands as an item (average startup). When thrown Usagi will deal 7% for the impact, and be latched onto the foe for an additional 3%. Upon latching , the opponent will be weighted down, as well as being slowed down. When materializing from the 4th Dimension, there is a small possibility of pulling out a Prinny. Which may inflict 26% damage with ginormous knockback on impact.

End of Days - Final Smash
Pleinair's wings open up and she will jump to the top of the stage, as she hovers above everything, an aura generates around her body and several Usagi appear in a line beside her. After a exhale from Pleinair, several cannons shall extract from Usagi and her wings and it will rain lasers for 10 seconds, doing 4% each laser. This is where you jam the A button as fast as you can. Doing so will fire the lasers. Each laser is the size of a blaster shot from Fox or Falco, but it is really long.

Smashes

Forward Smash - Reversal Surprise
Pleinair will store a blue flare in her hands, and will be channeled into Usagi. Then after a forward thrust with her arms, the energy in Usagi will rip him open, resulting in the stuffing, springs, and weapons to stretch out in front of Pleinair knocking foes diagonally with (16%-22%) When the springs and other junk reach it's lingering peak point, it will quickly retract backwards and back into Usagi, knocking foes behind Pleinair with (15 - 21%). The attack gives a recoil, giving some cooltime lag. (This attack can only hit you once, depending on where you are when this attack is used.)

Up Smash - Usagi Missles
Pleinair will point toward the sky, and 3 rabbit ears will surface from the ground and launch straight up, about the distance of 3/4ths of a Battlefield platform. Foes will be launched upwards when in contact with the missle. (14%). The rabbits are spaced about a Game and Watch apart. When this move is charged, the more charged means the more missles will be produced. At a maximum of 5.

Down Smash - Pleinair Flare
Pleinair shall clap her hands, and an aura will enrobe her body. The energy will then release and create a wave of white flares with the face of Usagi. The range of the initial blast is 1/4th the size of Luigi's Final Smash, sending foes in various directions depending on where they touched the bubble (15% - 21%). The Shockwave will deal out 11% damage to foes that are touching the ground right next to the attack bubble. The Aftershock just pushes foes back, like Toon Link's Down Aerial.

Tilts

Forward Tilt - Rush Wreck
Pleinair will bend down grasps Same, and while she is staring forward, she puts him into a vertical position, and then rushes forward using Same as a battering ram, running into foes (7%). Tapping the A button will result Pleinair to stop and swing him upwards. (7%).

Up Tilt - Usagi Fly Trap
Pleinair will slightly look up, while creating another Usagi in the hand that her orginal one is not. She will grip both of them and slam both of the Usagis above her head, sending foes diagonally with 5% per Usagi.

Down Tilt - SlideSwipe
Pleinair slides to the ground and executes a lightning fast sweep with her legs and Same across the floor, covering the ground in front and in back of her. Being hit by Pleinair's legs will make foes trip and recieve 7% damage. Being hit by Same causes the foe to be stunned (ZZS Stun) and sent flying up with (11%).

Aerials

Neutral Air - Mass Imbalence

Pleinair creates several Usagis and throws all of them around her. After release the Usagis will make a small detonation, the size of Kirby. Sending foes upwards with (13%). But in that set of 6, one of them is a dud, which will set down into stage.

Foward Air - Usagi Whip
Pleinair quickly swipes Usagi forward conver the space above her head to the tips of her toes. But, after she accumulates a certain amount of damage, Pleinair will pull out more Usagi, to add to the chain. Extending her reach. Foward knockback and 14% damage.
  • At 0-30% : 1 Usagi
    [*]At 31-75% : 2 Usagi
    [*]At 60-100% : 3 Usagi
    [*]At 101-150% : 4 Usagi
    [*]At 150%+ : 4 Usagi and exploding after-effect ( 3% + Increased Knockback )

Up Air - Aerial Jaw' ing
Pleinair leans back and reaches into the air who then throws Same upwards. He will then take a bite on anything that is directly above her. (16%). In this move, Same holds 3 hitboxes, which have their own properties for knockback.
  • Same's Teeth, Meteor Smash
    [*]Same's Body, Upwards
    [*]Pleinair, Sideways

Down Air - Same Smasher
Plenair tugs out Same, who will then be flipped to look downwards, immediately after his eyes will shine red and he will fire a beam of energy (width of Pika's height), straight down extending all the way down, causing foes to go downwards (14%) at a relatively average-high knockback . Through the execution of being fired, the recoil will shift Pleinair and Same upwards with some lag.

Back Air - Feather Sparkz
Pleinair's Armor wings will flash blue and shed a white arua. Then shards of glass will quickly emerge from her wings and thrust at any foe behind her.(7%) . Which is also followed by an explosion that creates a wave of diamond crystals ranging like ROB's Fsmash without the disjointed hit box.(10%).

Jabs and Dash Attack

Jab Cambo - Companion Crasher
Pleinair does a fast 3 hit combo with Usagi and Same. She first starts off by swinging Usagi downwards (2%), then swinging him upwards (3%), Usagi will then switch places with Same, who will be swung downwards finishing the strike (4%) knocking foes forward and the last hit.

Dash Attack - Iconic Release

Pleinair bends down, holding Usagi behind her. Then she will dash quickly doing a handstand, then pushing with her arms, lunging her forwards doing several flips. During the flip animation, Usagi will be revolving around Pleinair as she spins rapidly. She will then land in the same stance as she started (6%).

Situational Attacks

Ledge Attack > 100%
Pleinair will execute two slashes with Usagi as she gets up from the ledge (6%).

Ledge Attack < 100%
Pleinair throws Same onto the field, as she slowly gets back onto the stage. While Same guards her for a brief moment (6%).

Get Up Attack
A group of Usagi will come and gather at Pleinair's lying body, and pick her up and throw her back into a upwards position. Pleinair pats one of them and all of them scatter damaging foes from hurting her at the time (8%).

Grabs

Grab
The initial grab is Pleinair throwing Usagi at the opponent, and when he is successful he will drag the foe back to her.

Pummel - Ribbon Wrangler

Pleinair's outfit ribbons will wrap around the helpless opponent and strangle them as the curtain of red buries the foes in it's threads. (3%), inflicting poision which gives 1% damage per half a second for the whole throw animation.

Forward Throw - Flare Pulse

Pleinair shreds the opponent's neck (or body) into her hands, as she pumps energy through their body. In result, the energy will create a flash explosion of bright light. Which will send the foe flying forward with a large set of knockback. (7%)

Back Throw - Backfire

Pleinair slowly sets Same down, while she loads the foe into the mouth of Same. Then goes to pick him up, and mistakenly has him facing in the wrong direction and fires the foe backwards, sending them straight across. (10%)

Up Throw - Same Mortar

Pleinair kicks up Same into a vertical position and the foe gets swallowed by Same. Who will then chew for a few moments, and spit them straight up (12%). The foe is launched into the air covered SameSpit.

Down Throw - throwDown!

Pleinair leaps in the air and throws the foe down, and transforms Usagi into a sword. She will then slam right into the enemy stabbing the sword into the foe, sending them diagonally (12%).

Special Mechanic Attack

S.M.A (A+B)- Creature Demolition
Pleinair will pull out a staff, with the head of a small Usagi on it. She will then wave it once. As a result, all Usagi, Same or Prinny that are active will simultaneously explode. Giving off 13% damage to all foes in a Motion Sensor Bomb radius.

Playstyle!

Pleinair has the range, the mobility, and the numbers to make a very strong force. She has a cannon, a moving army of bunnies, a freaking shark that stretches far, and the ability to blow everything up. She has the speed, her movements are pretty fast to get to places she needs to be, used for defense, retreating, and chasing. Her attacks aren't necessarily the best kill moves ever, but if you land the hit. It's all good. Most of Pleinair's gameplay strategies would involve Usagi. As he can absorb damage and knockback, and add it to the attack. This is a VERY definite strategy for Pleinair's kills. Each of Pleinar's specials help create a situation to help another move.

All in all. Most of Pleinair's moves go hand in hand. Beware! If Usagi is ANYWHERE near you, be weary.

Extras

Taunts and Poses

Down Taunt
Pleinair will pull out Same or Usagi, and throw them both into the air. She will then open her mouth, and eat the animal whole. She will recover 8%, the initial time it takes to gobble them up is 4 seconds.
Up Taunt
Side Taunt

Victory Pose 1
Victory Pose 2
Victory Pose 3

Losing Pose

Events

Event #69 - Mass Production
Destroy all excess rabbits, before they dominate the world!
Character - Pleinair
Play Against - 20 Usagis
Reward - Kimono Alternative Costume

Event #70 - Baal Redemption
Baal is back! and he brought friends.
Character - Pleinair / Hero Prinny (Ally)
Play Against - Baal and Prinny Baal

Reward - DemonHall Mirror Stage

Alternative Costumes

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Kimono, and Dark.

Snake CodeC

Snake: Hey, Colonel. There is this girl sort of just glaring at me, it's creepy.

Colonel: I believe you are looking at Pleinair.

Snake: Sounds...french.

Colonel: She is no ordinary foe. She manipulates rabbits to utilize range.

Snake: Bunnies, eh? Wolves, foxes, mice, birds, irregular falcons? That isn't really something surprising.

Colonel: You haven't seen nothing yet, Snake. She has a shark too.

Snake: That still doesn't change the fact...
Kirby Hat!

Damage Meter and Logo

I'll come and reupdate this.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Pleaaaaaaaase don't change the colors, it looks excellent the way it is.

Brilliant job for your first time emer, hell that may be one of the best first-timer sets I've seen! The set looks amazing and I've never even PLAYED the game she's from...Shark Cannon Shooting Bunnies = Win.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Absolutely incredible! I love this moveset! Among the best debut movesets I've ever seen!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Are you sure you think you're a n00bish moveset maker? Because I definitely don't think so. Incredible work. Unique mechanics with the animal friends. Original attacks. Great organization (the colour's just fine). This will get a vote. Definitely. I'm looking forward to more from you, emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom