• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
Confusion + Poison can be pretty gay if they get lucky.
pssh, you'd have to have massive luck. type shift + free retreatis fun i suppose <_<

I think he's sending out Charizard against the Venomoth.
it can be be interpreted that way too. but from what i get. it's like

man: i choose you charizard.
woman: oh goddammit. tch.. here, fvcking venomoth

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
bad news guys, I'm getting ultra parent canceled.

My chances of attending this are no longer good.

:(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Someone help me get first place as Peach so I can start a revolution, be a hero to the Peach community and get some cash that top tiers would usually take.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yeah it's called a psychristist so you don't freak out and slam **** when your lossing.
What????? The hell?

What is your problem, was that comment really needed when I done nothing or said **** to you? Like seriously? or do you enjoy being a **** cause you want too?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That's a slick way to do it all cause you don't like me or w/e. That was really not needed. idk what I have done to you (though I am use to crap like this from people I don't know or done nothing to at all) But I'll just take it as someone to avoid and not speak/ post too. Reason I hate these boards. Filled with idiots and stupid people in the world of brawl. so I'm gonna fight or get into it with you here. Talk about me and see me as you wish. Done.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
That's a slick way to do it all cause you don't like me or w/e. That was really not needed. idk what I have done to you (though I am use to crap like this from people I don't know or done nothing to at all) But I'll just take it as someone to avoid and not speak/ post too. Reason I hate these boards. Filled with idiots and stupid people in the world of brawl. so I'm gonna fight or get into it with you here. Talk about me and see me as you wish. Done.
if you would just assilmilate into the fold and play metaknight, youd win more and stuff like this wouldnt happen.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Guys, I have bad news... I can't go to this anymore >_<

JK I'm still going, but SleepyK ****it, I need you this would've been so epic =(

So Fatal

Smash Master
well I saw you get like 70% in 20 seconds playing someones snake then youh smash your controller and go sit in the corner. I think it might help. just an idea anywho

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
wellwisherelf: because the only reason bowser DOESN'T win on suiciding is because of some controller port issue, Ganon can go to Sudden Death I think (no clue) but he naturally loses first, also you can escape from swallowcide/kirbycide so if they mess up doing it and end up dying it's their fault, it's completely different altogether

also bowser is just plain badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom