• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 14=2/28/09=Houston,tx=54 players(ALL VIDEOS ARE UP! COME CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll send you some videos later tonight. Xyro, do you think that it might have been my wii that you recorded on?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know Santi had an amazing kill on Pierre. Probably Tv 4 or 5? It was on the row with the livestream tv. Farthest on the left. Any other amazing stuff, people. We need it. :)
Are you talking about the one that was right next to the bathroom? Hmm, I guess I'll check my Wii tonight and see if there were any saved replays. :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
TV 4 was the small HD one. i doubt santi would wanna play on that one so it may be tv 5 or 6. some one should add the royr spike to the san angelo vid. just say cake did it
Hm, may have been 5. It was on the first row when you walk in. All the way down right before the 2nd area.

RoyR spike will be on there. Some gameplay will come from your camera probably. Keep the files don't get rid of them yet. You can send them to me, so they don't lose the quality.

Alright, I'll send you some videos later tonight. Xyro, do you think that it might have been my wii that you recorded on?
Sweet.
Also I don't think so. These matches were on the same TV that you played Infinity on.

Edit for RT:

No. It was before that whole 2nd area. The very first row when you walk in to the right where livestream is. It was like 4 TV's or so down from there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, nvm then. Well, I'll go ahead and check anyways and just post up any I find. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hm, may have been 5. It was on the first row when you walk in. All the way down right before the 2nd area.

Edit for RT:

No. It was before that whole 2nd area. The very first row when you walk in to the right where livestream is. It was like 4 TV's or so down from there.
the first table had tv 1-3. The second table started with 4 but was in the 2nd area of the room SO then that means it was on tv 3. kalos wii is tv 3. i will ask him if he has the replay.

heytallman

CTALL
So some random MK/Snake saved a replay onto my Wii (TV 7 or 8?). If you have any idea who it was, or if it was you, just let me know. I'll be sending it to Dojo tonight for the montage thing.

Santi's epic 3 stocking of Pierre was on TV 3 I think.

I saved a replay on TV 2 which I believe Allan said was Stiltz' Wii? It was a Lucas vs a MK, I would like that replay.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Just include a series of clips of my Wario farting once on everyone at Hobo that I played against... or one of me farting on Dojo multiple times <3

Our matches were too long though T__T

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol that'd be sexy. Just send them to my Wii or contact me tonight as you gather them. That goes to everybody who has stuff from this weekend. I need them tonight! :)

I'll be up all night pretty much. No school for meh tomorrow. <3

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I wish i was there :(. See you all at WHOBO
M2K: Since when do you play Toon link?!?!? (people are too funny on the chat)

Phantomx: Good stuff on teams. Could not stop watching. Nair is too good. 2nd is pretty good, hope you win next time. Then I hear you almost had dojo on a set???? That is too good. You need to tell me the experience in that match up. MM5$ my falcon your ganon?

Dphat: :( i was sad when i heard you lost to a falco. You were sick though right?

Hylian: good to see you keep steppin up the GW. Gw really needs it

UTDZac: Where is the other GW???

DMG: :( I was excited for the royr match. Once you went diddy i turned off the comp and went to play brawl myself. Need more wario!!!! jk its your decision.

Ultimatemareep: MM10$ at whobo 3/5 neutral stages?

Xyro: 5$ MM falcon samus match? Would it be possible to see the brackets for this please?

Metaknights get no shoutouts. Infinity too good in teams though and singles.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Also I don't think so. These matches were on the same TV that you played Infinity on.
That was TV 6, dude. Right next to the pillar/couch.

I'm going to do shout outs later, I keep getting slammed at work every time I try and post them >.<"

...shout-out johns >.>"

G-REG! Totally just saw your post, here you go dude:

Xyro77

ALL VIDEOS ARE ON FRONT PAGE!!!!!!

there about 34 of them. winners/losers/grand finals are all on the front page.

yes i accept the falcon vs samus 5$mm

infinity, come to hobo 15, you won money at 14.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Wario has no extremely bad matchup, has NO bad stages aside from Luigi's mansion and maybe Corneria, stupid grab range, is UNGIMPABLE unless the player tries something absolutely stupid (Dojo tried to gimp me with dairs in doubles and I just went under Bfield to the other side, lol), he lives FOREVER (I averaged 180% per stock in DOUBLES this weekend), has ridiculous killers, can also combo at early percents. He can play offensive and defensive as needed, he doesn't get ***** by MKs (which is important considering current metagame), his moves are all quick and unpredictable (ftilt excluded, but it's one of the highest priority moves in the game), he has very high priority on the ground (excluding fsmash, b/c it would be broken if it did), and he's a ***** to grab. Not to mention he has an aerial grab that lasts almost a second and a half, lol.
Agrees with this for the most part. marth is still a really bad match-up for him imo...and his main kill moves uair fsmash are just above average with half waft being the really ridiculous one. you also forget that his airdodge lasts longer than his roll lol

Popertop

Smash Champion
Agrees with this for the most part. marth is still a really bad match-up for him imo...and his main kill moves uair fsmash are just above average with half waft being the really ridiculous one. you also forget that his airdodge lasts longer than his roll lol
once again, the Wario's go around ruining all the surprises. :p

Santi

Smash Lord
Oh and Infinity has badass music.

Sandtrap is a pokemon.

Jeff has better friends than us :(

Couch guy had a wet dream of me. That's why he kept going back to sleep.

I Learned how to play against TL a little.

Hanson was watching us ;)

My mom was watching wtf.

And Light has a sexy belly button.

Zori

Smash Champion
Omg I Forgot To Thanks Conker For The Burger And Krd For The 6$'s

I Love You Guys

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTs!

TOURNEY was too fun :)

3: Razer (snake): good stuff man im so proud of you, u still owe me taht uptilt :p

4: Lee (lucario/meta): You forgot my bagz! lol tis cool next time good seein ya'll n props on 4th

5: Hylian (GW): good tourney matches gah ive never actually felt the true **** of teh bucket, $5 Mrematch?

5: KOS-MOS (all peach): man did i underestimate you, i was like psht a peach player in losers bracket this early this'll be easy, my god i was wrong lol good job on 5th :) you're peach is hella scary i could not punish anything ha

7: Gnes (diddy): we didnt play :( next time id like for you to eat my face again k :)

9: Kown (pit): dude good job on 9th too bad we didnt get to play next time for sure

9: Santi (tl): yay i finally gots to play you, your TLink is too sexy good friendlies :) im sorry u hate pit lol

13: light (GW/meta): dude stop saying youre not good haha, next time play me with your G&W although your shiek is beast im not gonna lie

13: RT (lucario): how come we didnt play?

13: CY (falco): dude i thought u lost to Dphat n then i hear u 2-Od him i was like waaat! lol we needz moar friendlies

13: Esca (pit/diddy): way to rep that pit son, u did good im proud of you XD

17: Sethlon (falco/meta): ha we finally got to friendly :) although it seemed like u were kinda bummed or out of it my bad if i wanted to play at a bad time, your ZSS is beast though

17: Cake (olimar): good stuff in teams we needz to play moar friendlies next time

17: Jerm (tl): don't get down you're still learning mah boy lol plus your TLink is beast i expect u playin much higher next time

17: phantomX (wario): good stuff in teams n we'll do our MM next time fer sure

17: DMG (wario/diddy): aw u were too tired to play me lol

17: Bluejay (mario): dude when u beat Dphats marth and MK i was so proud of you! haha way to beat a top tier that was counterpicked to beat your low tier :) i hate meta haha

17: Zori (olimar): how come we hasn't played yet?

25: Magitek_knight (lucas/ness): good games in teams it was fun

25: SuperKalo (wolf): :)

33: chaos (???): yo dude nice seein ya again we needs to has play next time cool?

33: Trella (lucario): heard kown beat your MK, IN YOUR FACE! haha jk jk

33: Cyphus (dk): dude i pooped mah pants on the match with u n PhantomX you took 2 of his stocks sooo quickly n only took 55 damage yet he came back rather quickly lol i see what u mean about the DK/Wario match up

33: Seiya (pit): dude 33rd seriously?

33: Dphat (marth): we needz to play, sorry i heard u got sick hopes u get betta :)

33: Xyro (samus): good job running the tourney n we have to play more at the next one kk

49: takeurlife (marth): sorry i sucked it up in teams i will never go DK again! unless u do :) we had some ok matches though lol

49: pierre (lucas):OMG u took Take and I out with an unexpected upsmash to win the set taht was toooo epic you're lucas is soooo good! sorry that pit counters the eff out of him lol

49: Hiza (falcon): good tourney matches man your falcon caught me off guard on some stuff lol

Dugfinn: good job on TOing the tourney n sorry we made u say butthole really loud :) chillin with ya'll in the back of the van was top tier though lol "n then i jizzed innn myy paaants"

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
A fresh fsmash kills anyone at 140 or less with good DI, clap is more ambiguous, which is why I usually use it for damage unless it's fresh for whatever reason, ftilt kills like 15-20 percent later than fsmash, it has no superarmor but is one of the highest priority moves in the game, dsmash also kills if you're ballsy enough to use it (I do it rarely XD), and waft is just silly. I'd say that's pretty ridiculous.

Lol, Seiya, was that you who was watching Cyphus **** me on Smashville and was like "OH ****!"?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Seiya, was that you who was watching Cyphus **** me on Smashville and was like "OH ****!"?
yea dude sorry if it was distracting ya'll i couldnt help it, he said the match was pretty even n then i saw what he did to u those first 2 stocks n i was like ha hes being modest, then u came back n won i think n i was like oh ok i see what he means.

man i wish that match got recorded that was toooo epic lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, dude, he killed me in like 40 seconds... I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFF!

I'd told him it was even at FS5, and he'd believed it was in DK's favor, but they both have big advantages and disadvantages over each other. I can't even begin to understand how I pulled off a reverse three stock... he almost beat me on my own CP... Cyphus is too good XD

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
haha he really is lol good stuff though the comeback only made it more epic!

CasusLuciferi

Smash Rookie
**** this tourney showed me how much I suck ( WEMP )

shout outs

Bear - sorry to dissapoint you with my scrub *** lol
Dphat - i got sad that you didnt feel good, aparently you got better after i fell asleep in hizas truck, still fun smoking with you
Light - just met you outside on smoke breaks, you seemed like a cool dude
everyone else - i dunno...

Trela

Smash Lord
Trela - Aw man, I'm sorry we didn't play. :( You looked like you had a good Lucario. Next time, come up to me and ask. If you don't I'll find your ***! Seriously, we'll get some in for sure!!!

<3
Heh.

"good" and "Trela" dont really go together. I was actually gonna get you to sign my Brawl Bag like Lee did LOL but then I had to go! UGH RAWR

Pfft. Go ahead. Find it. It's not like something bad will happen....right? RIGHT!?

.....Why you giggling?

33: Trela (lucario): heard kown beat your MK, IN YOUR FACE! haha jk jk
WHY DA LITTLE! When I find him....I'll....I'll....eat his Pit.

I just realized from the Tournament that I play Lucario the best. It actually used to be Diddy, and he aws secretly my Main, but now....after watching Lee and SUCKING in Brackets...I now have Diddy as my permanent Second Main. My MK and Marth are garbage. I dunno why I used MK against Phantom and Kown. That was...********, if you know what I mean!

I need to learn the Match-Ups with all the characters. TL is my worst, so thank god I didnt play Jerm or Santi...

Me and my friend IRL will be at PnT this weekend, so I dont think I can make it to HOBO 15 =( I'll see if I can find a way!

=Trela=

Xyro77

Heh.

"good" and "Trela" dont really go together. I was actually gonna get you to sign my Brawl Bag like Lee did LOL but then I had to go! UGH RAWR

Pfft. Go ahead. Find it. It's not like something bad will happen....right? RIGHT!?

.....Why you giggling?

WHY DA LITTLE! When I find him....I'll....I'll....eat his Pit.

I just realized from the Tournament that I play Lucario the best. It actually used to be Diddy, and he aws secretly my Main, but now....after watching Lee and SUCKING in Brackets...I now have Diddy as my permanent Second Main. My MK and Marth are garbage. I dunno why I used MK against Phantom and Kown. That was...********, if you know what I mean!

I need to learn the Match-Ups with all the characters. TL is my worst, so thank god I didnt play Jerm or Santi...

Me and my friend IRL will be at PnT this weekend, so I dont think I can make it to HOBO 15 =( I'll see if I can find a way!

=Trela=

there will not be a PNT this wekend. De Angelo suspended it till the 14th cause hes attending hobo15.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
There you go, GO TO HOBO 15, lol! And then you can play me. :)

Trela

Smash Lord
there will not be a PNT this wekend. De Angelo suspended it till the 14th cause hes attending hobo15.

.......What?

Shut up. Seriously. That's not funny.

I'll be working MAH FREAKEN BUTT OFF this week! I wanna be able to place in the Top 16 at least, but I doubt that would happen.

Trela shall be there.

=Trela=

Santi

Smash Lord
I just got off work like 40 minutes ago so I wasn't able to head to Dojo's to work on the montage.
:/
sorry guys

it will be up soon though

I kept saying Dojo and Infinity were like top 3, and I was right.
You're cool.

Top Bottom