• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
the Following Links May Help New Players Become Acquainted With The Game:
newbie Guide: Introduction For New Players.
basic Rules: Reading These Rules, Along With The Game's Specific Rules, Will Help You Understand The Game.
common Roles: Includes A Description Of The Roles Both Commonly And Uncommonly Found In Mafia.
smashboards Mafia Archives: This Archive Includes Examples Of Past Mafia Games At Smash World Forums.
^^ ^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol my post got caps blocked up you get the picture. any info on roles and such can be found on those links, so read up

smashbot226

Smash Master
Smashbot, I really strongly disklike KK prolly just as much as the next guy. But you have to admit, killing him this early is kinda dumb... I mean, he hasn't really contributed yet. He obviously has been keeping up with Omis' game (as he offered to break some rules to help us...), so maybe he's gotten better! Who knows, maybe he's some kinda genius that will turn out to be better than any of us in the end. And consider this too: What kind of message does it send to new players if we just continuously kill off this ew one? If we ever want new players, we need to be nice to new ones...
1. I'm offering a chance for Karthik to sway my vote and change it.

2. If he offers to break some rules to help town win, then is that REALLY proof to show he ISN'T a noob?

3. THAT... is highly unlikely. And the way you put it, sounds too rhetorical.

4. I'm not saying we should kill off the new player- I say I'm killing off the least useful one. I'm all for giving newbies a chance, but Karthik has already spoken up... and I disapprove.

Also, Medi, your comment about me has me both joyous, angry, scared, and sad all at the same time.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Trying to vote out Karthik so quickly seems like something scum would do, as the quicker the day ends, the less chance they have of giving off scum tells/getting random lynched
And you are only helping the day end quickly by pushing for his lynch so early into Day 1. again there's nothing more smashbot can say to convince us to lynch karthik which is why I unvoted him.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Also, Medi, your comment about me has me both joyous, angry, scared, and sad all at the same time.
Hah, I wasn't intending to say that you were dumb, if that's what you got from it.

I think you're a player who makes some dumb moves, and some smart ones, of roughly equal magnitude and proportion.

So, yeah. My comment there wasn't exactly a compliment, but it certainly wasn't intended to be insulting.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
sorry I haven't been contributing. I've been kind of busy the last few days.
I know, I know, I hate irl johns too.

I'll make sure to read through the thread tomorrow.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
suddenly, during one of the games they were playing, the girl's eyes shot wide as she watched from a distance.

"I just realized!" The woman shrieked. "There's something special planned I had on this day. I must take my leave."

Rosalina, sensing this, nods. "I shall create you your gateway back home." With a flick of her glowing wand, a star stood right next to the girl. Rosalina explained how it worked, and with that, the girl got on and ride off in the lonely galaxy.

-Mr. Lombardi is leaving the game!-

Seconds later, a lone star made a soft landing. She was wearing her jammies from her hometown.

"Am...am I too late?"

"Nonsense, young one. We've just started on the first game: Pin the tail on the donkey."

"Gaaaah! Why do I have to be the donky!?" Tied up on all fours was one woman with donkey ears as a hat, with another girl blindfolded with a pin of the tail. All of the other girls were cheering her on.

-Yaya is playing in replacement of Mr. Lombardi.-

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hey guys.

I'm replacing Lombardi for this game.

I'll re-read, and then post my opinions.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Very nice, but is this a new role? Or the same as lombo's role...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Okay, I was delayed by dinner, but now I'm done.

@Smashbot:

Lynching KK is a terrible idea right now, as previously mentioned, he could be a power role, like Cop or Doctor, and losing a person like that day 1 would be a devistating blow to town.

I am aware that there is not much to go on Day 1, and I am most likely wrong, but smashbot just slipped up, and we caught a glimpse behind the mask, and found scumminess.

FOS: smashbot

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i feel like smashbot is only voting for KK cuz of his past track record...not really a good reason to vote for someone, especially when that was a clear mistake of a lynch

unvote....whot he **** did i vote for? oh well unvote them

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
I assume Smashbot is scum and trying to force off the hated player to avoid getting lynched. Unvote Omis Vote Smashbot226
A little elaboration would be nice. Possibly addressing some of the comments made. I understand what you're saying here, but it leaves a little to be desired.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
---------VOTES (It takes 7 votes out of 13 players)------

Smashbot - Tom, KK (2)

KK - Smashbot (1)

Omis - Omis (1, technically >>;; )

Medi - Handorin (1)

Not Voted - Mediocre, Macman, Yaya, Matunas, Mentosman, Ronike, Marshy, Junglefever (8)

(effing hate all of you ><;; )

smashbot226

Smash Master
I assume Smashbot is scum and trying to force off the hated player to avoid getting lynched. Unvote Omis Vote Smashbot226
1. THERE you are.

2. Who says you're hated? Nobody said you're hated, except one dude, but he's not voting you. I'm just lynching the weakest factor. If you can prove you're useful, then I'll change my vote.

Handorin

Smash Hero
---------VOTES (It takes 7 votes out of 13 players)------

Tom - Handorin (1)

Smashbot - Tom, KK (2)

KK - Smashbot (1)

Omis - KK, Omis (2, technically >>;; )

Medi - Handorin (1)

Not Voted - Mediocre, Macman, Yaya, Matunas, Mentosman (5)
I get two votes? That's awesome to know.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
I want two votes. Can you give me that power Rockin? I'll buy you a case of girl scout cookies.

Outside of the current Smashbot/Karthik ordeal, does anyone want to branch out and take a stab at where we should go with D1? I at least, am content to let this little bit run it's course and see what else pops up for now.

Some general ideas: The deadline in this game is a long time and with the way that games tend to fade away if it takes too long, I suggest we keep conversation going as much as possible early. In most people's opinion no-lynch is never a good idea on D1. So if we aren't near a consensus after a prolonged period, should we go for an inactive?

Vote: Macman

I know you said you're busy, I'm not trying to harp on ya, just a little prod.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No lynch is always a terrible idea first day...free kill = bad

pressure voting might be the way to go.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
read through the thread, nothing much to add on to what others have said.

Don't worry about me, I am usually fairly active.

Top Bottom