• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Noobicidal

Smash Master
"The Ruinous Defeat"; further proof that Ganon can jump a hell of a lot higher than most people think.

Frown

poekmon
You mean like this?

Toon Link

Actual Link

EDIT: I had an idea for a new topic, where I interview famous smash players or maybe even some famous gamers in general (AVGN comes to mind) about Brawl. Any thoughts?
They already have a project for interviews with Smash players. I like the second part though. (Though reaching the AVGN will be difficult, seeing how many emails he gets every day)

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Dude, I can't believe that.... that's so horrible.... Ness stands up for Lucas..... he saves him from one of his old enemies (who's name is POKEY, NOT PORKY, STUPID REDNECK AMERICANS WHO GET THE NAME WRONG). He does the matrix against Wario. He's at the top of his game.... But then Wario kills him..... it's so unfair... Ness was rocking it.... and then he sacrifices himself for Lucas... that would have been such a cool scene.... except Lucas betrays him.... out of his own fear and cowardice, he leaves Ness in the hands of the Italian Nazi..... he just ditches him, even after Ness saved his butt twice..... that's so not cool.... I'm crying now... LUCAS YOU CHICKEN NECK COWARD! GROW A SET AND STOP ABANDONING PEOPLE! ;.;

The ruinous defeat wasn't as bad a scene. That was the magnitude of Lucas' mistake. Even when Tabuu beat 30 people instantly with his World Shattering Offwaves (YAY THAT SONIC WOULD COME IN LATER AND NEUTRALISE THEM, MAKING IT SO THEY CAN ONLY BEAT 1 PERSON AT A TIME, GO SONIC!), that cutscene STILL isn't as sad as a Best Friend betraying another Friend, even after the other friend saved the first Friend, TWICE! My vote is for the Ruinous Defeat.... which wouldn't have been as bad if again, the heroes weren't being completely stupid and just sitting there, waiting for it to happen.... Fireballs, Peanuts, Vegetables, Arrows, Bombs, Boomerangs, Magic-Fireballs, Shields, Chargebeam, Missles, Eye-Lasers, Gyros, Magic-Arrows, Ice-Shots, Final-Cutters, other Copy abilities, the Galaxia-Blade, the Warpstar, Blasters, Arwings, Pikmin, Thunderbolts, Aura Spheres, Watergun, Rasorleafs, Bulletseeds, Stunspores, Flamethrowers, Rocks, Swords, PK Power (Lucas you still suck for betraying yoiur best friend), Grenades, Nikinata missles, Sausage... The heroes had all of these ways to strike at Tabuu, and yet they still just sat there after he beat BOTH GANONDORF AND MASTER HAND, and they let Tabuu **** them like Dedede, Falcon and Bowser **** little children.... that's still messed up...

And even despite the massive mental-***********, The Ruinous Defeat STILL isn't as bad as LUCAS BACKSTABS NESS AFTER OWING HIM HIS LIFE,TECHNICALLY 3 TIMES IF YOU INCLUDE THE PIG KING STATUE LUCAS YOU CHICKEN NECK PANSY! I vote for the Ruinous Defeat. Lucas, I officially hate you.

I do have a few questions about the Ruinous defeat though... A)Why would Ganondorf need to get Bowser out of the way if he wanted to Usurp Masterhand? By the time he took Masterhand's power, Bowser wouldn't have been able to have done anything..

B)What happened to the Gun? I know it was nearby, but I couldn't see it...

C)Since the gun was definitely nearby, WHY DIDN'T HE SHOOT MASTERHAND OR TABUU WITH IT!?! SCREW THE OFFWAVES, I'LL TROPHY YOU MYSELF, BIZINITCH!

And D)Why did Ganondorf not notice the Whips of Light earlier? They aren't really inconspicuous.....

Oh, also E)Why do villains set themselves up to be beaten? Tabuu left STAIRS for people who were left behind to come up and defeat him! He set himself up to be destroyed! The Great Mase part I'm fine with. He's combining all of the blown up piece of the world together, which he'll turn into his own little world where he rules, I know. But still, WHY MAKE IT SO THAT PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO GET TO HIM!?! VILLAINS SHOULDN'T GIVE THEMSELVES WEAKNESSES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymlyHpcnec

I believe that is the cutscene we were suppost to watch for Lucas' backstabbing ways. I still like how cool the Pokemon trainer is at that point. I started playing my Pokemon games again when I saw that part of the scene. Lucas, you still suck egg water.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
I vote the Ruinous Defeat. Lucas was a wimp. Clearly, Lucas had the courage all along, but didn't use it due to his WIMPYNESS. That Shoop Da Whoop meme? All I can say is...sad. That is really just disappointing because something like SSBB shouldn't be infiltrated by such nonsense.

Aanywayyy, The Ruinous Defeat is by far a better scene, not because of the trophyfication of all of the fighters, but the animations and graphics were REALLY COOL. Even by Brawl Standards.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Lucas leave the competition!

Post of the Day: Da-D-Mon 109

Today will be The Countdown Won't Stop Vs. Lucario Vs. Meta Knight

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I e-mailed James Rolfe about an interview, we'll have to wait when or if he responds back. In the mean time, does anyone else have suggestions of a famous gamer or something along those lines that you'd like to see have an interview about Smash Bros.?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lucario Vs. Metaknight, is by Far the best seen in the game :p it seems like lucario actually has a chance :p when in reality...

Frown

poekmon
EDIT: Oh yeah, and I e-mailed James Rolfe about an interview, we'll have to wait when or if he responds back. In the mean time, does anyone else have suggestions of a famous gamer or something along those lines that you'd like to see have an interview about Smash Bros.?
Zero punctuation: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

Stuttering Craig from Screwatttack.com : http://www.gametrailers.com/screwattack.php

VG Cats: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Cammy/Juni/Juli Move List

Forward Special: Spiral Arrow
Cammy/Juli/Juni quickly pushes herself slightly off the ground, and then hurls her entire body forward through the air. She stretches out her body fully while doing this, spinning as she flies forward feet first. Cammy/Juli/Juni travels 2 stage builder blocks forward in this manner, before hitting the ground and sliding half a SB block forward (before she can move again). Her entire body is the hitbox for this move, which deals 10-12% damage and medium knockback. Obviously, this move has good range, but it also has high priority. When used in the air, she will enter helpless after she attacks. This move does allow Cammy/Juli/Juni to auto-grab ledges, but only if she reaches it at the very end of her attack. She suffers low start lag and medium end lag from this move. While Juni & Juli stay mostly silent, Cammy will yell out “Spiral Arrow!” when she attacks with this.

Up Special: Cannon Spike
Cammy/Juli/Juni jumps up slightly, spinning in mid-air almost like she’s going to use her neutral special. But instead, when she has turned 180 degrees, she kicks in front of her at a high angle with one leg, while the other is touching the ground. She then jumps upwards while keeping the same posture, somehow flying 3 stage builder blocks upwards. At this point, she flips backwards and falls to the ground normally. She can’t use any attacks or jumps, or air dodge in this state, but her descent can still be controlled as normal. Her upwards angled leg is a hitbox the entire time she’s flying upwards, dealing 14% damage and high upwards angled, vertical knockback. This move only hits opponents who are directly above or right in front of her. This move has terrible horizontal range, and also has good priority. Cammy/Juni/Juli suffers low start lag from this move, but absolutely horrible end lag. Again, only Cammy yells out ‘Cannon Spike!’ as she uses this move.

Neutral A Combo: The Killer Bee
Cammy/Juni/Juli starts out this combo by quickly attacking in front of her with her elbow. This move deals 3% damage, has horrible range and bad priority. It comes out almost instantly. She immediately follows up with a punch from her opposite arm, which deals 4% damage and has decent priority. After an almost unnoticeable preparation time, she finishes the combo by swinging her hands in front of her, which are clenched together. It deals 6% damage and low knockback. It has bad range, but good priority. Overall, this combo has no real start lag and low end lag.

Forward Tilt: Streetwise
Cammy/Juni/Juli quickly kicks straight in front of her, balancing on one hand as she does so. This comes out very quickly, and deals 9-10% damage. Her kick deals a set amount of low knockback, so it can’t kill. This move has good range and decent priority, no start lag, and low end lag.

Up Tilt: Thrust Kick
Again balancing on one hand, Cammy/Juni/Juli kicks in front of her at a 45 degree angle upwards, extending her entire body as she attacks (see above). This deals 11-12% damage and medium upwards knockback. This move also shares a similar property with Toon Link’s forward smash; it freezes any opponent it hits briefly before they take the knockback from the attack. The attack has great range and good priority, medium start lag, and low end lag.

Forward Smash: Spinning Knuckle
Cammy/Juni/Juli quickly jumps into the air, spinning a full 360 degrees before falling back to the ground. This process takes about half a second, during which she has super armor. She then punches in front of her in a backhanded strike, stepping forward with one leg and extending her arm as she does so. This punch deals 10% damage (17% fully charged) and medium knockback. It has good range and priority, low start lag, and low end lag. Cammy/Juni/Juli actually jumps forward before attacking, but the length she moves is barely noticeable when this move is uncharged. To give you a good picture, she jumps 2 stage builder blocks forward when the smash is fully charged.

Down Smash: Black Focus
Cammy/Juni/Juli briefly takes a charging pose on the ground, bending her knees and holding one arm in front of her face. She also briefly flashes white when she first gets into her pose. She then suddenly jumps up, balancing on one leg as she slams her other down in front of her. Being taken from Street Fighter 4, this move stays true to style and causes a half-circle of black ‘ink’ to appear, roughly along the path that her leg followed. This effect is merely cosmetic, and it will dissipate after a second. The attack deals 16% damage (24% charged) and medium-high knockback. This move has a rather large hitbox, being able to hit opponents above her quite well. It has great priority as well. However, this move is dragged down by high start lag and medium end lag.

Neutral Aerial: Leave Alone
Cammy/Juni/Juli grabs one of her legs and puts it up near her face, it being almost completely vertical at that point. She then lets go of it and lets it fall in front of her. This deals 10-11% damage and is a semi-spike, knocking opponents 3 stage builder blocks downwards before they have a chance to recover. This move has good priority and range, medium start lag, and low end lag.

Up Aerial: Killing Moon
Cammy/Juni/Juli very briefly flashes yellow does a 360 degree backflip, with her legs spread apart. This essentially causes her to kick above her head in a wide arch twice. The first kick deals 5% damage and stuns opponents, and the second one deals 6% and low upwards knockback. The move will also briefly leave behind a yellow half circle in the air, which only lingers for .4 seconds. This move has decent priority and good range, low start lag, and low end lag.

Grab
Cammy/Juni/Juli grabs in front of her with one arm, having low lag on both ends.

Forward Throw: Sharp Eyes
Cammy/Juni/Juli grabs the opponent by wrapping her legs around their neck. From this position, she will flip her body backwards, dragging the victim along with her. She slams her foe to the ground, dealing 12% damage and a set amount of medium, upwards knockback. After slamming her victim, Cammy/Juni/Juli will end up facing the opposite direction that she was originally facing.

D

Deleted member

The Countdown Won't Stop

James Rolfe is the AVGN, right? I doubt you'll be able to interview him, 2ndStamp was blatantly unsuccessful in his attempt to get him to narrate for SmashDash.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I refuse to support the Chain Rapist's attempt to steal another plumber or fairy-boy for his collection. The Falcon Flyer +1, please.

Top Bottom