• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Alright, so...I'm going to need a picture of all of us to put on the front page. It is going to have to be taken when I am home...so you all better go to that tournament @ Uconn!

Or if everyone is going to Jam's this weekend MAYBE (but probably not) I will drive down

_V_

Smash Ace
Trolls are pretty decent for PvP? And now cuz BM sucks I think they are decent Hunters for the Horde...I always hated BM so I didn't roll an Orc

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Lil and V thanks for the endorsement. Im looking forward to seeing the smash community come out and show my brother that melee isnt dead.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I'm not familar with trolls hunters that much but I always thought tauren hunters were the best, but i guess the extra crit from trolls is good too but that shows what I know >.> , but trolls are bad rogues from what i've seen, I wish i would have roled a undead or something.

Aesir

Smash Master
I'm not familar with trolls hunters that much but I always thought tauren hunters were the best, but i guess the extra crit from trolls is good too but that shows what I know >.> , but trolls are bad rogues from what i've seen, I wish i would have roled a undead or something.
I play troll hunter. fun ****.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

_milktea

Smash Lord
NUS i didnt mean that i am gonna go to that specific one, but i meant id deff be dropping by to a few of t hem! LOL disclaimer disclaimer XD THOUGH I SHOULD GO AND BRING MATT =]

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Top Bottom