• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Omis

my friends were skinny
That is exactly what I am talking about. Smashbot completely shut down the option for a nameclaim, which many, including myself, had shown interest in doing later on. This could have been for two reasons.
A: He is just really stupid
B: He is scum closing off that option so he doesnt have to risk name claiming the same as someone else.
I believe it is B.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I completely agree with you right now Omis. I was thinking we could possibly do a nameclaim in day 2 or 3. However i dont think we should do what the now departed Marshy said with doing a name claim day 1. His idea which originally seemed stupid in your game but ended up being pretty accurate makes me think its not B. Also this will make me sound like an idiot but what does FoS mean

Niiro

Smash Ace
No, why do you suspect Smashbot? Give you reasons for Voting him, outside of Voting me.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
My grounds for voting for him is that he voted for me without any reason besides the fact i was in active last game. Besides that he has nothing to go on. And he is using me as a scapegoat. So i voted for him so I owuld not have to be used as a scapegoat

smashbot226

Smash Master
nvm why do you suspect Omis Smashbot
Because he was VERY actively defending you when I decided to pressure vote you to see if you'd crack- depending if you are scum, of course.

That is exactly what I am talking about. Smashbot completely shut down the option for a nameclaim, which many, including myself, had shown interest in doing later on. This could have been for two reasons.
A: He is just really stupid
B: He is scum closing off that option so he doesnt have to risk name claiming the same as someone else.
I believe it is B.
I hate to admit it, but it's A. I'm not exactly PRO at these kinds of games. Bah, I probably suck.

To Karthik: I gave multiple reasons throughout the thread of why I voted for you:

A. Because if you ARE scum, this'll pressure you to the point of making a mistake or some of your scum buddies will have to step in and actively defend for you. You're like the squealer, see- if I twist you in the right directions, you'll either talk or be left for dead.

B. Because you have given NO GOOD REASON for me to NOT lynch you. Other than not having a good reason to lynch you, which is just absurd, given the above statement and past posts.

C. I NEVER EVER said I was scapegoating you. I'm just giving you uncomfortable breathing room, I wanna see what you'll do. But it seems you were VERY quick on the response, without giving any prior defense.

My vote stands.

smashbot226

Smash Master
All people whose names start with the letter M named themselves so because they are mafia. The exception is the 13th player, who is special and is the cop. Roles 1 and 2 are the two most important roles, probably the godfather and the vigilante.

Based on this logic, we must lynch Omis. Any questions?
I JUST SAW THIS AGAIN.

Why are you so mean to me, Lombo?

Yaya

Smash Champion
Okay...

To lighten the mood here...

FoS: Niiro

for only having like, 3 toes on his right foot.

PERHAPS HE IS AN EXPERIMENT BY THE MAFIA!

Niiro

Smash Ace
****, it looks like my rep has preceeded me >.>
FoS Yaya for being a snitch

Niiro

Smash Ace
Come on guys, we have to discuss some more, to find out clues who are the scum.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im sticking with my vote on Smashbot. Ive dislike the way he has played this entire game and no one else has seemed that bad to me, besides him of course.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
blah blah blah...Junglefever walked away

blah blah blah...KevinM is replacing him

blah blah...emo as ****. irritated that god hates me LOL

3 days left

---------VOTES (It takes 7 votes out of 13 players)------

Smashbot - Tom, KK, Omis, Yaya (4)

KK - Smashbot, Niiro (2)

Medi - Handorin (1)

Not Voted - Mediocre, Macman, Matunas, Mentosman, Ronike, Junglefever, (6)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so smashbot it doesn't look like we'll get much activity from people before the deadline. So imma just vote for you since you have the most votes.

unvote
vote: smashbot

and i didn't get yur joke

Niiro

Smash Ace
So imma just vote for you since you have the most votes.

unvote
vote: smashbot
I seriously think we should NOT follow that mentality, simply because that could be allowing the Mafia an extra kill, which we do NOT need.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My grounds for voting for him is that he voted for me without any reason besides the fact i was in active last game. Besides that he has nothing to go on. And he is using me as a scapegoat. So i voted for him so I owuld not have to be used as a scapegoat
OMGUS is never a smart reason to vote.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
On the topic on a name-claim, I don't think that that is a good idea (sounds weird), really only because Smashbot posted a nameclaim list >.> Maybe we should do this later in the game, like Junglefever, i think, said because it is just too risky right now to do it. Some mafia scum/independent person can easily just say a name of a random character to pass it, and at the same time, give the mafia good targets on the potential helpers to the townies.
A name claim in this game is USELESS, I agree with the bolded section.

I don't think we should ever consider a name claim in this game because I could just as easily say peach as I could say lara croft or hell someone as obscure as Arcueide Brunestud.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have to vote with OmGUS in mind because well its the first day and there is not many better things to od
That isnt true per se. There is stuff to go off, and more is being added. The only time where an omgus vote is forced is like... a 3 person lylo and there is no clear.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Mothers Against Dark Driving Over Centennial Tricycles Overlayed by Rampaging Attacking Tentacley Elephants?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
A name claim in this game is USELESS, I agree with the bolded section.

I don't think we should ever consider a name claim in this game because I could just as easily say peach as I could say lara croft or hell someone as obscure as Arcueide Brunestud.
Really?

I think if everyone in the game was Nintendo or fairly well known characters except for a few people, we'd figure it out. I agree that a nameclaim wouldn't be smart now, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't ever consider it.

This sort of overstatement makes me think you have personal reasons for being against a nameclaim. Perhaps it's because you're town, but have a bad character for a nameclaim. On the other hand, I'd say it's just as likely that you're mafia with a bad claim.

For the first day, that's suspicious enough for me to vote on.

Vote: KevinM

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're voting for me for being adamantly against a name claim when there are hundreds of candidates to claim as in the NINTENDO WORLD ALONE.

I doubt there are 13 POWERFUL female nintendo characters, heck I barely know who Rosalina is.

It's not an overstatement, it's logical.

Shame the joke voting stage is over :( or I'd have a perfect chance for some OMGUS.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
TWO DAYS LEFT (March 20th)

---------VOTES (It takes 7 votes out of 13 players)------

Smashbot - Tom, KK, Omis, Yaya, Macman (5)

KK - Smashbot, Niiro (2)

Medi - Handorin (1)

KevinM - Medi (1)

Not Voted - Matunas, Mentosman, Ronike, KevinM, (6)

-------------------

TO KEVINM - Sorry for the lack of flavors. It was getting dull and annoying of just doing flaves of replacements =_=

Top Bottom