• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Handorin

Smash Hero
First of all, sorry I didnt reply sooner than I said I would. I ended up working till 12am with a massive headache and decided to go straight to bed. And now I got class soon, so I cant go into much detail, but anyways...

Well, before I go- lemme say one thing:

I'm MAD. With a DOCTORATE.
The roleclaim at least goes in line with this quote. This doesnt really make him town at all though. I really think he is the independent (like others have explained the role), or a mafia role blocker. Neither are town, so it's best to lynch.

Prepare for a vote at least in a few hours after class and stuff.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
to be fair, he was -1 on d1, a day where most people rather get done with and wouldn't mind hammering.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, its that time tomorrow, and I haven't changed my mind. Time to do what I shoulda done earlier...

Vote: Smashbot

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, its that time tomorrow, and I haven't changed my mind. Time to do what I shoulda done earlier...

Vote: Smashbot
Well, I think that's the last one that is needed and if he hasnt said anything then I might as well put mine on for the record. I had some stuff after school that needed attention.

Vote: smashbot

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
effing finally

The girls were soon led into a large room. One that has various sleeping bags with pillows.

"Now girls...I believe it's time we move onto one of many's favorite pass times..." Rosalina then holds up the pillow with a cute smile. "Pillow tag."

"Erm..." A female spoke. "Don't you mean 'Pillow Fight?' "

"Well yes," Rosalina ashured, "But this-"

"In either case," Another female girl spoke up, interrupting the host. "We have a odd amount of players, so we have to sit out one."

The girls began to suddenly argue as to who should sit out. Rosalina did her best to quell the arguement.

"Waiiiiiit!" A girl began to speak out. "Let's do this all fairly."

"How about who has the smallest jugs cannot play?" Another guest suggested. "Since their non huge jugs give them too much manuverbility."

The ladies then agreed. They began to compare...and they found the smallest pair.

"Wait!" The girl, who was the one that suggested fairness, flailed her hands. "That's not fair!"

"Don't blame us...blame your genes..." The woman began to hold her pillow high. "All those in dogpiling the outcast...?"

"AYE!"

And so they began, hitting the victim with the pillows constantly. Rosalina watched with a small worry at the group.

"Don't hit too hard...!" She warned. "You may end up breaking..."

But it was too late. One of the girls did a uppercut fashion on the female, which made her pillow burst all around the victim. The began to stand as the rainbow feathers were all around her. Suddenly...the female, Misty began to feel very fatigue all of a suddenly.

"Ugh..." She said weakly. "I got hit...but I...suddenly feel so at ease all of a sudden..." And then, she fell on her back. The woman began to snore. Her panties began to show from her jammies.

Misty (Smashbot), a Mad Scientist(good attendee) is sleeping

Rosalina sighed. "I tried to warn you. Inside each of those pillows are special feathers from a planet I've passed a 100 years or so ago. They can put the most agrressive person to sleep within minutes. It's meant to give all a good and pleasent sleep. When one gets hits by the feathers, they sleep longer then usual..."

"That means she'll be sleeping for 12 hours?" A guest said softly.

"Maybe more by the amount of feathers she got hit by..." Another one spoke, as she poke on her face several times.

"...Pillow Fight, anyone?" The energetic girl said, waving her pillows around.

While everyone agreed and began to play in teams, Rosalina called on her Lumas. Several of the colorful kids came and carried Misty off to another more vacant room.

Day 1 ends. Night 1 begins.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
All of the ladies began to lay down on their pillows...sleeping themselves after a game of Pillow Fight.

"KYAAAAAAA!!" A screech was heard.

All of the girls began to wake up, most a bit shook up from the sudden scream.

"Ugh..." Rosalina said lazily. "What was that-eeep!" Rosalina closed her mouth.

What she saw was Maple in her shirt and purple jammies with potions as patterns...but it looked really small on her. It was starting to get smaller.

"Someone got into my **** case of potions and poured shrink potion on my cloths!" The furious witch said.

"Alright...just...calm down." Her eyes still show a bit of fear and concern.

A second after that, the cloths began to shread and it showed off her purple lingerie. Again, the woman let out a haunting scream only found in horror movies. Again the girls jumped.

Maple (Yaya), A Fortune Teller[new] Has been pranked.

"If this is how you're gonna run the sleep over, I'm leaving!" The woman began to snap her fingers as her broom suddenly appeared. She then began to run off outside with it.

"W...wait!" Rosalina said as she followed her off.

But it was too late. The witch began to fly off from the galaxies, alone, and exposed. Her rage filled the cosmos everywhere.

"Well...least it couldn't get worse..." A female spoke.

"Heeeeeeelp!" Another cry was heard.

"I'm wrong sometimes though..."

They then head over to the garden area and found Minda, who was in her true form, tied down with only her lingerie showing.

Minda (Matunas), a good attendee was pranked.

Once the girls helped her out, Minda stood up with rage that rivaled Maple. "Gah! I can't believe it...!"

"What happen?" Rosalina said.

"I dunno...one minute I was drinking a cup of water from the kitchen...next thing you know I was outside like THIS."

A girl was just walking from the kitchen.

"Hey, are these yours Rosalina?" She passed her what seemed to be some sleeping pills. "I found these next to a empty cup..."

Minda glared at Rosalina "But...but..."

"I knew I can't trust any light people..." Then, she began to snap her fingers. a dark and evil void appeared. Then, she began to walk through it, soon closing it behind her.

Rosalina began to sigh as she looked at her remaining guest. "Ladies...I feel that we may have some 'Bed Pranksters' in our group." All of them were silent. "I don't know who...and I don't know why...but I will find out who's doing this...so we can continue the remaining fun we have..."

DAY 2 BEGINS NOW

[NEW!]

Fortune Teller

It's a unique role I made myself. The person could ask the GM a question about the game. Depending on how specific the question is, the answer itself would be vague. If a person was to ask 'How many mafias are in this game' or 'Is ____ a Townie?' they are to get a vague answer like 'maybe' 'I dunno.' However, if they were to ask a vague question as like 'Within the Mafia game, what do these characters have in common?' it would lead to a whole new explanation as well as a small answer to your hint, not to mention something to work with.

The role is meant to give the player new leads as to what he needs to know.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Two nightkills, both against town. Maple from Oracle of Ages/Seasons... a Zelda character, and Minda from Twilight Princess... a Zelda character. /cry :(

I'm going to assume that one of the kills came from a serial killer, because a vigilante shouldn't shoot night 1 and I'm pretty sure we went over that.

And we also lost two power roles already, when you include Misty. Not so good.

I thought I had something going with my discussion yesterday but I guess I dont.

Marshy wanted to name claim before he was replaced... maybe we should do that.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
k so, I don't know why I don't know any of these chic roles or w/e.

So i'm assuming green is town. We lost two power roles, and one vanilla [good attendee seems like its vanilla]. This leaves us in a hard spot so it is imperative that we lynch correctly today. Another wrong lynch and 2 more townie kills would almost definitely not end well for us.

So we have the question of whether there is an SK or a vig. As always I'm leaning towards SK because I doubt that any of us as vigs would kill n1 since the chance of killing a townie is too great.

With this imma go through the thread again and see if I can catch anything. Maybe a name claim is in order?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Deadline

Deadline for deciding lynch will be on Friday, March 27th, 2009

Deciding lynch numbers will be 6 votes out of 10

If there's a need for extra time, vote for Vote: More time and I'll extend it for a few more days. Must have at least 4 votes for this.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
A lot of the girls were streching for the new day. Even though so far things havn't gone their way, the girls were gonna make sure it didn't slow them down.

"Oh boy...!" A female said with a big smile. "Can't wait till we do the ray surfing challenge."

http://ocrmirror.iiens.net/songs/Super_Mario_Bros_Water_Main_OC_ReMix.mp3

Behind the female far away, another female was loading up what seemed to be a sniper. She inserts a bullet with a needle that head some liquid inside of it. She began to aim at her back. ~I got you in my sights...~ The mysterious female thought.

The female open fire on her!

Just about this time, the target was walking and then she suddenly trips on the grassy floor. The bullet zips past her and right on a tree. The girl began to look up as she had a somewhat scared look, and then back at her attacker.

Drats! She missed Tom!

Rosalina then ran over. "What was that gunshot!?" Then she noticed the female on the floor and knelt to her to hug her in a motherly way. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." The target said, sighing in relief. It was about this time, the rest of the girls ran over to their aid.

Rosalina then saw her shooter from across. Not letting her out of her sight, the hostess stood up and walked right over to her. "Look here, shooter..." Rosalina began. "I don't appriciate you shooting up the guest here. You were brought here to have a good time...unless you forgot. For all I know, you could be in partnership with those Bed Pranksters I was talking about. I'll be keeping a eye on you, miss.[/b]

While this lecture was going on, a shy female looked at one of the girls. "Do any of ya happen to know who she's talking to...?"

One of the few shruged "She looks kinda familiar..."

"I heard some bad stuff about her..." Another one said.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So it appears someone has a day kill.

The question is Tom didn't do anything noteworthy of warranting a kill during the day, why target him?

You have built quite the reputation.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Could this be a mafia assassin? Besides him being a strong player, I dont see many reasons why someone would want to kill Tom. I think that eliminates the possibility of this being day vig with a hunch.

Handorin

Smash Hero
If that was a day vig, that was incredibly stupid. There should of AT LEAST been a warning and/or discussion before the shot.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would say that's the most likely, based on the flavor, and the randomness of the shot. Specially considering Tom has seemed to be doing a lot to help town out so far, and a vig going after him would have to be stupid>_>

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
So, I'm guessing this is some sort a mafia/independent daykill ability with a certain chance of missing. Unless there's some kind of daytime doctor who protected Tom, which I doubt.

Since it has a chance of missing, I'm also guessing that it will probably have multiple shots. After all, it would be a kind of lame ability if you could miss once and lose the ability forever.

In that case, and because I doubt there's a day doctor, I think there's a good chance that Tom will be killed tomorrow (in game time), when I assume the killer will be able to use his power again. In that case, it's important that he tells us all his suspicions and such before today ends, because he may not be able to do anything about them tomorrow.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Holy balls. three townies in one **** night. Sorry I've been gone, I was visiting colleges all Spring break, and it turns out you can't use their wi-fi without being a student D:
I'll catch up reading later.

Ronike

Smash Ace
See, the problem with that idea is that we have had so many replacements that it would discount a third of our remaining players! Plus, just about everyone was against everything tom was suggesting yesterday, but he seemed to be going somewhere with it... Maybe we should wait to hear what he has to say.

As for our would be assailant, they do seem to be mafia IMO, what with the red text and all... It just seems like a lotta power for the mafia to have... Maybe they have fewer numbers to compensate or something... I dunno. But yeah, bad night with two power townies and a vanilla. Sorry about hammering yesterday, but it seemed good, what with the evidence and all. I still don't get how misty was a mad scientist...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ronike, just because we have replacements does not discount what was said. It can still give us a few clues as to what they might be.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Let's do a name claim quickly. we have found out the names of three players for sure, and if everyone does this, it could point some fingers at people who take too long responding ^^
who knew misty was a *****.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
NOOOO this is a game where you could come up with any name in the world. I could pretend i was Lip or ZSS or someone else. The mafia would gain from this tremendously.

Niiro

Smash Ace
Guess that's right. I'm curious though, what is a bigger threat to us right now? Day independent killer, night independent killer, or scum?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Scum, let the Vig throw out kills for now, he's going to be uprooted eventually. He can't sway a vote like two or three good mafia players can.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Let's do a name claim quickly. we have found out the names of three players for sure, and if everyone does this, it could point some fingers at people who take too long responding ^^
who knew misty was a *****.
NOOOO this is a game where you could come up with any name in the world. I could pretend i was Lip or ZSS or someone else. The mafia would gain from this tremendously.
Ya, but that also means they might CC someone's name. The only thing mafia would benefit is possibly guess roles for name claims.

Niiro

Smash Ace
That's kinda what I'm worried about. We already lost 2? good roles for the town, and I don't think we want to lose anymore.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
A name claim is a tough idea still... It may not be the worst decision, but as Karthik brought up there are a LOT of names that can be claimed, and barring a counter we wouldn't be able to tell. If we decide to do it I've got no problem with it, but it may end up hurting more than helping so I don't know

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, I agree with Handorin that the replies to the questions asked yesterday can't be entirely discounted just because of replacements. The people who replied to the questions then were replaced may have still given us something even though those aren't the same people as are playing right now.

Top Bottom