• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Wow, this series has evolved so much.
How good of you to notice.

I'M BACK GUYS! AND JUST IN TIME TO WIN THE COMPETITION!
You keep thinking that.

Here's my first moveset. And no, it won't be an empty promise this time.
We'll just see about that. . .Seeing what's happened the last 20 or so times. . .Although, that's not your first moveset. That's a moveset preview, which is now considered spam.

You obviously weren't around for MYM2 OR MYM3. Even though the latter was rigged.
You do know that MYM 3 was when the contest of MYM stopped being utterly meaningless and there was an actual difference in moveset quality, right? MYM 2 actually was literally rigged with Smashbro getting his friends who never read a single moveset to vote, tyvm.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Goo: Interesting how you implemented them, I was wondering how you'd make that work. The description of the twist is a bit vague at times, I admit, but it's a great idea. Most of the attacks themselves are a tad generic, tending towards simple bounces in a certain direction, but you really had nothing to work with, and you pulled it off admirably.
Yeah, I would have felt dumb if I hadn't added a special mechanic to them, because they have so much potential for one. And, yeah, the attacks were generic sometimes. And I agree that I didn't explain well. But what does not kill me makes me stronger, eh?

Anyway, my next moveset will be Pandorite from Super Mario RPG. I'll try to include the following:

*More detail in moves

*A stage

*An SSE role

*An SSE boss

*An Assist Trophy

*An item

Should be posted sometime in the next week, since I'm on spring break.
Also, Twilithero (the moveset) looks good from skimming it. Also, thanks for the praise for the goos, Twilithero, it's now in my link-up space on page 2. :bee:

Darkslash

Smash Master
Okay I'll work on the next move sets. An Idea struck me that MYM 5 should focus on Amuro Ray and Char Aznable. So if any one wanted to see the Double Z sorry :p So I'll be combining the Stories of Amuro and Char Together for MYM 5..but in MYM 6 I'll try to include Kamille and Judau as playable characters.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Wow, the thread just started today (Or yesterday, where I live), and already, there are already many excellent movesets posted! It's nice to see so many newcomers join as well (Which I consider myself to be in, slightly...). Especially your moveset, UserShadow! That is a very detailed moveset, having more detail than any of my movesets ever were. Although, I could say that you could use a bit more BBCode; while I'm not a master of it myself, I'm sure you know what to do. And great job on your movesets, everyone else; I haven't read many yet, but Megaman was surely a nice addition, and the format you presented it in, Skyler, was also entertaining, similar to King K. Rool's Galaxy Man!~

Oh, and I've...decided to keep Daisy on hold for now, looking back, Daisy lacks some of the stronger characteristics of the better movesets, such as Cervantes, Donna, etc. Her moves are a bit bland, to be honest. But, if anyone wants to see how she is right now, I'll be glad to PM her to him/her (Although, I think the word limit on PMs is much lower than the amount of words the moveset itself has...). I think I've said it before, but I suppose I'll try to work on Toadette again, I think she was a goal of mine in MYM3.

Cheers to another fine MYM contest!

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
@ Meadow: Howdy thar. Glad to see you'll be back. I really think you should still post Daisy - I'm pretty sure it'll be alright. If you really don't wanna post it, though, I'd still like you to PM it to me: I'm quite eager to see it!

@ PPL: Allow me to commend you for showing us that you truly can be a productive member of MYM. Welcome aboard. ^_^

@ smashbot: Um...hi? Er, sorry, I don't exactly know you, but I do remember you getting really angry over Dracula winning MYM3 (a title that it completely deserved, btw). I hope you realize the moves you have right now aren't nearly detailed enough to stand a chance in the contest at this point.

@ Skyler: I highly enjoyed your Megaman.EXE set. Just so ya know; I had forgotten to say something, but now I have. Excellent work. My only suggestion is that perhaps you might change that digital font to just headers, since it's not very easy on the eyes in large masses.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as

Wannabe Forensic Scientist on her way! Ema Skye enters the Stage!

Ema's Stats:

Height: 7.5/10
Weight: 5.5/10
First Jump: 7.5/10
Second Jump: 3.5/10
Walking Speed: 6/10
Running Speed: 3.5/10
Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No

Special Mechanic: Adaptation

In the two Ace Attorney games that Ema Skye appeared, Ema is very obcessed in being a forensic scientist (even as a 16 year old student and 26 year old detective). Therefore, Most of Ema's moves include one out of many forensics used in the game as improbable weapons. Like Gavin before her, they will run out after a certain amount of moves, but unlike Gavin, the only way to regain those moves is by using the neutral B move Refill.

Luminol:
Lunimol is one of the most effective weapons in Ema's disposal. Using moves with this weapon gives you a spray of small particles in an effective display, usually being the size of a miniature Bowser. Just touching the spray will give you a poisonous effect, damaging the opponent with 1% every second for 10 seconds. Spraying this on an already poisoned opponent only prolongs the time. This item can be used 10 times as well.

Snackoos:
Wondering what a Snackoo is? Well, it's Ema favorite handheld snack in a bag! Using a move with this attack will make Ema throw a Snackoo (about the size of an edible peanut) at you as if you made an idiot or smartass comment. If this hits an opponent, the snackoo turns from a projectile to an edible snack that heals 2%. There is also a chance (10%) that a Golden Snackoo will get out, and if an opponent gets hit by it, the food will heal five percent. But be forewarned. After five seconds of eating the food, you get the same poisoned effect, getting 1% every second for three seconds. You can use this move ten times before needing to refill.

Shoeprint Maker:
Shoeprint makers are made of cement and are usually used in finding out footprint tracks. However, Ema will use them as hard hitting items. Unlike other weapons, you can't truly refill on this move because this is usually a three part process that must be done in order to complete in a certain order (water, cement, and hairdryer in that order). There is one or two moves that can give you an automatic shoeprint, but more will be explained once you read the moveset. All the shoeprints are the same size, and only you can carry up to three of those items at a time, storing them with your neutral special. You will always start off with one of Ema's shoeprints.

Water:
Using a plastic water bottle, this move's true potential (making the shoeprint) is very simple. All you have to do make that water land on solid ground. Sadly, characters that also use water attacks can help, as the water is projected at a certain direction and can't spread evenly. You can then either walk onto that ground to complete the process or hope that an opponent will run over there. Either way, the first can only be done once someone steps on the wet ground, but be warned: the ground will dry up in 3 seconds so you have to be quick. Every character will produce the same time of footprints. You need to refill the water bottle once you have used it five times.

Cement:
Using a homemade cement mix, this move's true potenial (making the shoeprint) is somewhat harder to understand than the water. You can use this move at any time, but its best use is next to a dried up footprint. If the Cement is not used for the shoeprint, then the cement will stay there and dry in 3 seconds, becoming a somewhat heavy throwing item that can only be used once for 12%. However, anyone that touches the cement before it's dried up will carry some on their body, making them heavier and have smaller jumps. This move needs to also be refilled after being used 5 times.

Hairdryer:
This is probably one of the more useless weapons in Ema's arsenal, due to its only true use being to dry up the cement so you can completely get a shoeprint. It doesn't affect any characters in any way, but it does have a good hitbox. Because of its spare use, this move can be used 10 times before the batteries die out, making you need to replace them.

Again I have sent up a chart that will help you keep track on which weapon you have used, but this time they're next to the names of the moveset to avoid confusion.

(Free Hand) = Ema having her last move involving both of her bare hands. You can also accomplish this through shielding.
(Luminol) = Ema's latest move used the simple yet effective luminol spray.
(Snackoos) = Ema's previous move used her favorite chip-like snack.
(Shoeprint) = The harden cement shoeprint was used last.
(Water) = Ema's last move involve spilling water in someway.
(Cement) = Ema used the quick cement as her latest move.
(Hair Dryer) = The previous move that Ema did involved the hairdryer.
(No Change) = Ema's moves did not truly involve any of her weapons they way they're supposed to.

Attacks:

Specials:

Neutral Special: Refill (No Change)
This move is best used if you have a weapon on your hands, but in case you don't, it acts as a holder of a shoeprint (if you are carrying one) or Ema will take one out, if any (if you aren't holding a shoeprint item). With the luminol bottle, you will take 30 frames to refill the bottle, while with the hairdryer will take 45 frames to replace the battery. If you have the cement in your hands, it takes one second (60 frames) to make a concoction of new cement. Having the Snackoos out will make Ema throw the bag away, making it an healing that can give as much as 10% or as less that one (depending on how many moves the weapon was involved in). She will do the exact same thing with the water bottle, but the bottle will heal only up to 5%, again depending on how you much moves that involve the item you used.

Side Special: Shoeprint Throws (Free Hand)
This move is best used if you have three shoeprints in your bag, but this moves can be used if only one or two shoeprint are in there as well. Ema will throw all three of her shoeprints in front of her, one going at a 60 degree angle, the second at a 45 degree angle, and the third at a 30 degree angle. With two shoeprints, the 45 degree angle is left out, while with one the 60 and 30 degrees angle will be gone. The Shoeprints will give 16% percent to anyone that will hit them, but it is unlikely to hit them two or three times. Airdodging can get the opponents safe for a little while by getting the item, but chances are they will get hit by the others. This is a great Edgeguarding move, but use this sparingly because you need the footprints for your Upward Smash and Upward Aerial.

Up Special: It Ain't Rocket Science (Free Hand, Free Hand)
This move is a little hard to explain, but somewhat easy to understand. You need to use this move twice in order for this to work, but it is useless to do this the first time while recovering. Therefore you should use the Up B for the first time when you get a chance to get your opponent of the stage. For the first Up B, Ema will combine baking powder with vinegar in a a somewhat large flask, but will close it up with a cork before the container blows up, taking 3/4 of a second to finish. The gases inside will increase in pressure, stopping at about 30 seconds. So basically, the longer the time period between the first Up B and the second, the better the second one will be, the maximum being thirty second and the minimum 1 second. For the second Up Special, Ema will take out the cork, propelling her upwards through the gases and giving 5-20% and small to great knockback, depending on the time period. The period time affects the distance of the recovery, from no distance at all to a fully charged Diddy Up B. You can't control the movement during this move, so use this move carefully so you won't die.

Down Special: Make your Own Footprint (Water, Cement, Hairdryer)
Yes, this a way to actually make your unique item with out all the hassle. However you will need to use this move three times to make the item completely and you can't get hurt anytime during the move. When this move is first used, Ema will take of a shoe box of dirt and pour some water out from her bottle, taking 45 frames (3/4s of a second). The next time she uses this move, she shall pour liquid cement onto the footprint, which will also take 3/4s of a second. Lastly, she will take out her hairdryer,dry the footprint (which takes one full second to complete) and put the hairdryer away, leaving you holding the shoeprint only. You can't use this move while while you are holding a footprint in your hand, so it's best if you use the neutral B move to store the item away.

Basic Attacks:

Jab Combo: Luminol Spray (Luminol)
For this move, Ema will take out her favorite weapon, the dreaded Luminol bottle. With this weapon, she shall spray this blood-finding concoction to her opponents, dealing no damage at all with small range and knockback. If you are wondering why there is no damage, well the poisonous spray will give out the damage for you, dealing 1% every second for ten seconds. You can repeatably use the spray to prolong the attack (similar to MG&W's), but remember to not spam this or else you will run out.

Dash Attack: Stopping Their Tracks (Cement)
One of the better dash moves compared to others, Ema will suddenly skid very badly with her high heeled shoes holding a measuring cup with fresh cement. Halfway through, the cement inside will fall out (but not completely) giving 5% damage, small knockback, and covering one and a half stage builder blocks. If the cement hits however, the opponent will slowed down, get heavier, and have smaller jumps due to the cement being on them. The Cement only becomes the second stage of the Shoeprint Process if it lands on the ground first.

Tilts:

Forward Tilt: Snackoo'ed (Snackoo)
Ema needs to find out a way to keep opponents away from her and possibly distract them as well. It must good that this move can probably do both, but not good that her opponents will have something to gain. You see, for this move she simply throws a Snackoo in front of her, the snack in question being very small and thrown about two stage builder blocks far. Getting hit by the Snackoo will give you 5% and small knockback, but the Snackoo is now an item for you to eat, healing for 2%. Even worse, in every bag is one Golden Snackoo, which heals for 5%, but gives three damage after a few seconds. This move can be angled up or down, with the up covering more area but easier for the opponent to eat afterwards while angling down gives less distance but a better chance for you to get the Snackoo.

Upward Tilt: Fountain (Water)
For this Move, Ema will take out her water bottle and twist out the cap. She will then swing the water bottle up, letting 1/5 of the water inside get thrown into the air about 1 builder block up and give 7% damage. The water will then fall down, covering one stage builder block and giving 5%. When the water hits the ground, anyone that walks on that ground will start the complicated process of the Shoeprint. This move has medium lag at the beginning but close Falcon Punch lag in the end.

Downward Tilt: Dustbuster in Reverse (Hairdyer)
This move requires Ema to get on her knees and takes out her portable hairdryer. But instead of using it like most girls would, she instead uses it as a blow dryer. The wind coming out of the hairdryer will go one stage builder block and gives 8% damage, small to medium knockback, and no chance of tripping. You can hold the button to keep the hairdryer running, but be forewarned that it takes at most five seconds to let the batteries run out (one hairdryer equals 1/2 a second). The best attribute to this move is that you can crawl while doing this move, so use that to your advantage to make good combos.

Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash: Shake It Good (Water)
For this move, Ema will Charge the attack by shaking the water inside the bottle, possibly thinking of the bottle as a container of soda instead. After the charge, she release the cap, letting a fifth of the water out at a varying distance with moderate lag. At the lowest charge, the water will give 12%, be about a stage builder block long, and have very small knockback. When charged fully, the move will give 18%, be two stage builder blocks wide, and small knockback. The water will travel downwards until it hits an opponent or touches the ground, so you can use this as a edgeguarding move. Be forewarned, water in the air will be weaken by 3%, so it's not a true recommendation to use as a edgeguarder unless you want the last hit and the opponent won't recover.

Upward Smash: Bag Swing (Free Hand)
For this move, Ema will charge by checking inside her oversized purse. At the end of the charge, she will swing her purse using her right hand and going at an arc, giving 15% to 20%, good knockback and distance, and above moderate lag. However, if you have any footprints inside the bag, the damage will increase by 2% ans well as the knockback. If you have the maximum amount of footprints (3), you can give up to 26% and give great knockback. This is one of Ema's best Killing moves, but the lag makes the move balanced in terms of gameplay.

Downward Smash: Pouring the Concrete (Cement)
For this move, Ema will charge by ducking down and giving the beaker full of cement one last mix. Once the charge finishes, Ema will let go of a fifth of the cement onto the ground and spreading around, giving moderate lag. At minimum charge, the cement will go 1/2 a stage Builder Block on each side, give 14%, and average knockback. Fully charged, the Cement will go about 3/2 of a SB Block on each side (unless there is a ledge, which will make the concrete stop), gives 18%, and has great knockback. Touching the cement will not only hurt you, but the cement will stick to you for 10 seconds, making them heavier, slower and harder to KO, so use this move to your advantage.

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Aerial: Skye Spray (Luminol)
For this simple move, Ema will just merely spin around side-to-side once and spray luminol in the air close to her twice, one at the beginning of her spin and one during the middle. The luminol will have its original effect on opponents (one spray hit will give 1% every second for ten seconds), and will have small knockback on both sides.

Forward Aerial Swing and a Miss (Free Hand)
This move is the easiest move to visually because of the simplicity and her strongest. For this move, Ema will use her Purse and simply swing it at a circular arc from the Top of her head to the between her legs, giving 15%, medium lag, and good knockback. However, as with the USmash, the Damage will increase 2% as well and the knockback and lag for every footprint that gets put in through the Neutral B. With all three shoeprints inside, the bag will give 21% damage have great knockback and lag on both ends.

Backward Aerial: Cheap Jetpack (Hairdryer)
This move is one of the two aerials that can help Ema recover. For this, she will take out her hairdryer and put it behind herself, with the blowing side away from her. Then, She turns the hairdryer on, propelling her forward through the air. The hitbox is the wind coming out of the hairdryer giving out 5%, and small knockback. This be held for five seconds like the Dtilt, so this cold be an alternate way of recovering if you didn't use the up Special properly.

Upward Aerial:Tasty Throw (Snackoo)
For this move, Ema will simply throw one of her Snackoos above her, giving small knockback, no lag, and 5%. To be blunt, it's basically her forward tilt in the air thrown upwards. However, smashing the aerial will make the Snackoo go at a longer arc and give 7% with higher knockback and lag. You can also tilt the stick left and right to angle the throw about 30 degrees, making this simple throw have 6 different possibilities. Left tilted smash Fairs gives the longest distance to the left, while the non-tilted smash Fair gives the highest possible Uair. However, once the opponent is hit, the Snackoo will become the healing item like in the Ftilt.

Downward Aerial: I Hope This Works (No Change)
Ema needs to have a personal item in order for this master piece to work. With the Snackoo, Water and Cement, she will drop the necessary amount downwards to her, giving 5%, 7%, and 11% respectively and with their concepts intact. However, using the Luminol and the hairdryer will actually help you recover. With the Luminol, repeating pressing the Dair will get you rise up about a stage builder block high, giving great vertical recovery. The spray will also give its usual 1% every second for ten seconds and small knockback downwards. For the hairdryer, you hold on to the down stick to stay up in the air for five seconds VIA ascension, making this a great horizontal recovery because you can move with this. It also will give 5% and has small knockback.

Grabs:

Pummel: One Last Spray (Luminol)
Ema grabs usually with both hands open when standing still and with her right hand when running. Because of this, when she grabs somebody, it automatically cancels out the "weapon" that Ema is holding at the time, but if nobody is within that reach, she will still have her personal item. Now that this small tidbit is over, Ema's pummel is a simple spray from her Luminol container. The luminol has its usual effects, but its small hitbox unfortunately doesn't spread on to other characters. Use this only once when you grab somebody unless they have high enough damage (<150%) to stay captive for more that ten seconds for the best results.

Forward Throw: Coming Out Wet (Water)
Ema will simply will throw the enemy towards the ground in a strong manner with her right hand, giving 4% and a small set knockback. However, Ema will then throw some of her water in front of the opponent, hitting them for 2% maximum and a smaller, yet more widespread hitbox. This can be used as a chain grab with or without the water filled up, but it's hard to execute properly. If the water is used during this move, the water will also hit the ground in front of you, and since the opponent will land on there, you can actually start the process of showprint making with this.

Backward Throw: Paving the Way (Cement)
This move looks somewhat similar to Ema's forward throw in the beginning, as she will do almost all of the first half of that move (including the same damage points), the only difference being that she turns halfway at the beginning and the knockback is slightly bigger. However, she will instead throw away some her cement, giving 4% and small knockback towards you. You can't chaingrab with this move if you don't have the cement, but it's possible to do this with the concrete since Ema has turned. Like the FThrow, the cement will also land on the ground , so it's possible to make a combo out of the Fthrow and this one.

Upward Throw: Have a Little Taste (Snackoo)
This is Ema's worst throw because it unfortunately doesn't give much in the way of knockback. For this move, Ema will throw the opponent up into the air along with one of her Snackoos. The initial throw will give out 3% while the Snackoo gives out 4%. The Snackoo can be angled after the throw however; when the angle is to the left, the snack will be thrown slightly that way and the knockback is to the right, and vice versa.

Downward Throw: Burying You Down (Hairdryer)
This move can be considered a finisher to the combo of Fthrows and BThrows, as this would be the last step in completing a successful footprint when done correctly. For the move, Ema will push her opponent grabbed by their neck down to the ground, dealing 7%. She will then use her Hairdryer and face it towards the ground on top of the opponents head. Ema will then take 1/2 seconds to use the hairdryer's function, moving from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet. The opponent is now fully buried underneath the ground and, if you followed the instructions at the beginning of the move, you will get a free footprint for all the trouble of using the chaingrab.

Final Smash: X-Ray Analyzer (No Change)
Ema's Final Smash is probably the strangest move yet in Ema's arsenal. For this move, Ema will jump out of the field while the entire screen will be in a "sketch mode", making the screen have only black and white for a while like a inkblot. Then suddenly the screen becomes part of a blue grid with nothing on it, meaning the opponents can't see themselves for a while. There is also a dial on the right side of the screen, which will be turned by what seems to be Ema's right hand. Suddenly, you will see your opponents hitboxes in black, moving and attacking. Pressing any button during this time will make a light blue line come out from the top going to the the bottom, hitting anybody with 5%, small knockback, and taking one second to finish. There will also be a black outline from the opponent anytime you the line comes out. You can use the "line" move up to 5 times before the grand finale comes out. For this Finale, there will be one last line coming out, but this one is bigger and a bit fatter. Instead of hitting the characters like normal, it will instead hit the outlines mention earlier, giving 20% and high knockback for each one. I would suggest to Ema's opponents to stay still during the first few times the move is used, and get out of the outlines as soon as the thick line comes, because spreading out will give you a better chance of getting hit.

Playstyle:
Ema Skye, like most other sets in MYM, uses a strategy to defeat her opponents effectively. Her own strategy, however, is made up of two main parts: Fight or Flight. Depending on how many footprints you have, you could be in a "flight" simulation or a "fighting" simulation. Your goal is to get into a pure fighting mode, which requires all three of Ema's Footprints in her bag.

It is best playing with Ema always with a semi-flight position at the beginning of a match, due to always having one footprint in her bag. At this rate, you should made sure that your opponent is away from you in order to prepare making one, but use the first part of UpB just in case. Keep Track on the personal items that you use, especially the water, cement, and hairdryer. Use the luminol and Snackoo often during this "flight" position. The best to make Footprints in this stage would be through the Combo Fthrow to Bthrow to Dthrow or by using your Down B.

Once you get the second Shoeprint in place, you have gotten to the "semi-fight" position. Semi-fight position is very similar to Semi-flight, but you can actually focus more on using your creation moves as melee weapons. Once you get into Fight mode completely, give every move you have your all, whether it's the poison of Luminol, the strength of concrete, or the factors of Snackoos. The USmash and FAir benefit a lot from the power of Fight mode. However, unless you need a good edgeguarder, don't use the side B if you don't want to go through the process of Footprint making again. At Flight Mode, the true focus is to make Footprints again, so that is your main concern next to damaging your opponents.

Here is quick summary on what you should do: In Flight Mode, Ema should be concerned about making the footprint as well as damage opponents. Semi Flight mode and Semi Fight mode have similar styles, with Semi Flight focusing more on the prints while Semi fight is more focused on attacking. Fight mode is the best out of the four modes, focusing on KO opponents as quickly as possible. Every move has an attribute to the playstyle, so use those moves wisely and strategically to defeat them all.

Extras:

Alternate Costumes:

Original Green: Ema wears her usual garb, a white lab coat, green shirt and brown pants. (Green team color)
Old School Blue: Ema wears size fitting version of her outfit 10 years ago, a white lab coat with a blue shirt and long skirt. (Blue team color)
Big Sis Maroon: Ema is given a hand-me-down: Lana's (her sister) Military like maroon suit with red scarf. (Red team color)
Psychic Purple: Ema is given the original sidekick's (Maya Fey) outfit, a purple jacket with a pink robe underneath.
Gumshoe Green:Ema is given the previous head detective's (Gumshoe) wardrobe, a green jacket with a white shirt and black pants.

Taunts and Poses:

Up Taunt: Ema takes out a notebook inside her purse, then writes on it with a pencil inside the rings for 3/4s of a second. I wonder it affects something...
Side Taunt: Ema takes out a one of her Snackoo bags and eats one of her Snackoos, healing for 2% and taking 3/4s of a second. This counts a Snackoo move in your part.
Down Taunt: Ema pulls her red tinted sunglasses down to her Eyes, making the screen have a blue tint and give double damage to all "luminoled" characters until you stop holding the button or get hit.
Victory Pose #1: Ema takes out the notebook back in her Up taunt and show all of the things she drew while in play. Those words are actually records of who is in which place at the time you took the taunt, so if you played Bowser and you got a KO before using this taunt, it'll say "Me:1, Bowser:-1" and if you win, it'll add "I WIN!" at the end.
Victory Pose #2: Ema will take out all of her weapons, including the footprints. She will then spray all the luminol out, eat all the snackoos, drink all the water, pour out all the cement, run the batteries out the hairdryer, and finally throwing away all the footprints before cheering for herself.
Victory Pose #3: Ema carries the printer sized X-ray Analyzer in her hands then sets it down, saying "So, I see you like looking at my secret tool, huh?"
Losing Pose:Ema's eyebrows shows her anger and she shows what she has written: "(insert stats in here) I LOST! :("

Codec:

Snake: Otacan! I see a very nice looking girl here... Who is she?
Otacon:That's Ema Skye, a detective that uses her vast knowledge of scientific reasoning to defeat her opponents.
Snake: Why is she a detective, Otacon? I mean with her style of clothing and what you said, it would fit her quite well.
Otacon: According to my studies, she went to see her studies abroad, but when she returned, she failed her proficiency test to work in forensics.
Snake: Saddening to hear that... Maybe you can cheer her up a little, if you know what I mean.
Otacon: Snake, I... But I don't know how ... you know how I feel about...
Snake:Yeah, yeah. I love you too.

Quiet please... It's snack time.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
1. I'm sorry if the above drawing is bad. I'm going to try and remake it soon.

I CAN HELP!!! Just send me another picture(if you have one), and I'll make the best rendition of it that I can. Please, I'd REALLY like to help.
Thanks, but it's okay. I'm almost done the pic. I just need my friend to scan it, and it'll be up. Thanks though :)

Also, Twilithero (the moveset) looks good from skimming it. Also, thanks for the praise for the goos, Twilithero, it's now in my link-up space on page 2. :bee:
Thank you Wizzerd. I really went crazy with this moveset. And no problem for the praise lol.

And seriously no more comments for TWILTHERO? I don't mind critism :ohwell: Oh well.....

EDIT: @Kits: Ahhh.....i heard a lot about this moveset in the chat lol. From a skim, this moveset looks great. I'm liking the special mechanic Adaption so far. I'll be more in detail in a moment....

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
A PT's perspective​
Ok so i read Ema Skye and I really enjoyed the weapon mechanic. It was something i liked. I also enjoyed the creativity in the set seeing that you made a forensic scientist to-be. Also Good detail. I would make the fonts in the heading a little smaller but that is a small thing. GOOD JOB

FRIENDSHIP!! :laugh: Kibble...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Blah! Curse you and your organization concerns! *Fixes*

Why didn't you complain about the light green on K. Rool, though? You do know that Fatman and K. Rool use the exact same color scheme, right?
My point exactly. The light green fits Rool just fine, but it was obviously copy-pasted for Fatman and didn't fit the guy. Kekeke...

Finally, some actual commentary on the thing. :bee:

Koj's original moves lacked some key details, so they were edited very slightly to add them in. Still, I tried to keep his writing as close to the original as possible so as to sort of keep his spirit alive in the moveset.

Joker's dsmash I thought fit Fatman just as well as it did Joker if not better, and I was stealing from myself, so I decided to include it. I wasn't thinking of Dracula when I made the wine moves, I was simply looking to give him something besides explosives and to make his signature line an actual move.

Koj actually sort of laid the foundation for the final smash. While he didn't write it, he made trophies for the moveset (Which I cut in this revision), and he gave the basic outline of the final smash in it. . .So he deserves as much credit as I do on that. :bee:

Anyway, thanks for the commentary. Glad this turned out better then I thought it would.
Well, quite.

Also, K.Rool, do you know of someone who does buttons?
I used to, but I don't have Photoshop access any more and I still suck with the GIMP. Kibble does, I think. Bunch of other people make their own and don't take requests, if I remember correctly.

Wow, this series has evolved so much.
Whoa! It's smashbot! Good to see you back, however temporarily. :p

@Shellder

I already commented on this in the chat, but it's still probably the best set posted so far. Good job!
Awww, now I feel guilty for joke-commenting on Megaman.EXE. I'll have to give better feedback on that tomorrow.

Good new movesets. I'll read them, too, and comment. Later. :bee:

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
Buttons soon to come!

Access Sector_
SECTOR?
SECTOR 5_
DATA TERMINAL?
XANA_
Dataspace: XANA
Y/N
Y_
Accessing Dataspace: XANA
Loading Complete.

Sector Five
User: Scyphozoa
File: Movesets

Completed Movesets:​
None

Planned Movesets:​

Porygon

Universe: Pokemon​

This is one of my favorite Pokemon ever, and it is infamous for being the cause of the seisure incident in which millions of Japanese kids received seisures from the flashing red lights that were caused by Pikachu zapping Porygon with his Thunderbolt. Expect his two evolutions, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z, to be included.

Sharpedo

Universe: Pokemon​

While I was in the chat one day, I told everyone that I could do a moveset for any Pokemon and to name a few. After a few seconds, everyone recommended I do Sharpedo. I always live up to my promises, so I'm going to do it.

Crash Man

Universe: Mega Man​

Yet another moveset decided on the chat, because I was itching to do a Robot Master.

INBOX
[1] New Text Message
Subject: Standard Comb...

These are joint movesets that Kholdstare and I are going to be doing together via text messaging and calling. Luckily, we have an unlimited plan, so that's no biggie. Most of these are movesets he either abandoned, lost the data on, or didn't finish.

Alex DeLarge
Universe: A Clockwork Orange​

We're both fans of A Clockwork Orange, so this is a no-brainer. It will be entirely in Nadsat with author's notes explaing stuff.

Classic Mega Man

Universe: Mega Man​

I haven't played many Mega Man games (only Mega Man 9 on the WiiWare and Mega Man and Bass, both lent by Khold), but I have got the general idea down. He wanted to make this moveset as a tribute to Junahu's Mega Man 9: Mega Man that was deemed unfit to be eligible for voting.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
JACK TORRANCE

>~~ BACKGROUND ~~<

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. K All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
>~~ STATS ~~<
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy./ All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy./ All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Hover: No
Crawl: No
Wall jump: No
Wall cling: No
Glide: No

>~~ BASIC ACTIONS/ANIMATIONS ~~<

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.:All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.:All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.:All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.:All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ MOVESET ~~<

>~~ SPECIALS ~~<

Neutral Special-All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Side Special - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Up Special - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Down Special - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ TILTS ~~<

Forward Tilt- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Up Tilt- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
DownTilt- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ SMASHES ~~<

Forward Smash - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Up Smash -All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Down Smash -All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ AERIALS ~~<

Neutral Aerial - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

ForwardAerial - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Back Aerial - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Up Aerial - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Down Aerial - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ THROWS ~~<​

Forward Throw - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Back Throw -All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Up Throw -All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Down Throw -All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ FINAL SMASH ~~<

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy?All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~EXTRAS ~~<

>~~ Extra Animations ~~<

Up Taunt - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Side Taunt - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Down Taunt - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Entrance -All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ Snake Codec Conversation ~~<

<Snake> All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy? All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

<Otacon> All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

<Snake> All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy?

<Otacon> All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ Stage - Overlook Hotel~~<

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

>~~ SSE Role ~~<

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

:mad088:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Is any Kubrick movie actually BAD? Seriously, it blows me away how consistently good they are. I'm no horror fan, and I loved The Shining.

So yeah, that's a win joke set, there, droogy. Real horrorshow.

Agi

Smash Lord
agidius's Link Up Space!

Miscellaneous

Character Select Screen: MYM 4
Top 50 CSS: MYM 4
MYM 3.0 Character Select Screen
The Strudel Awards
Brawl's Roster ~ MYM 5

MYM 4 Sets

MYM 5 Sets

Airman was a fun set to write, his playstyle relying heavily on wind effects to gimp opponents' recovery. He arose mainly from a desire to create a Robot Master moveset, after Quickman failed to provide enough motivation. He was also my most detailed set by far, averaging about 200 words per move. Airman was also very well-received by the MYM community.​

Airman was great. I like how you made him focused around wind effects, it gives him a unique feel while of also making him perfectly true to character. I truly LOLed when I got to the bair and realized just what he was doing with it. I also liked how you implented the move he gives Megaman.
Air Man (WILL NOT DIE!!!!): Now, THIS I've been looking forward to. Like, a lot. And it hasn't disappointed.

The simple two-tone organization works beautifully, with the contrasting colors. The headers are brilliant and the occasional sprite just adds to the airy feeling of it all.

As we all know, I am most definitely not a fan of putting the Specials at the end. It just winds up disorienting readers who are looking for the vital moves and don't get them.

But for the moveset itself? It blew me away. Attacks are all fresh and unique with the Torque to spruce them up. Very professional writing style, as with Simirror, but better formatting and moar detail. DSmash makes learning physics FUN! Also, Down Taunt is pretty much the greatest taunt ever.

So yeah, I love it. More than Simirror. Awesome, awesome set, agi. You have done him (and his incredibly random but win-filled theme) justice.
@ Airman: I don't think I've commented on him yet. Wonderufl work, agi. I'd love to review him, but Spade's already claimed him. :ohwell: Nevertheless, one of my favorites so far and I love all the little extras you put into it. Although I've never played Megaman, I can get a perfect feel for the character just by reading your set. Excellent job!
# Airman by agidius
Fun and well-presented moveset. The sparing use of images works well and each move fits, I like the inclusion of the torque. Not much else to say, besides, Airman will not die!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Stop spamming at the spam PPL.

Ema was very interesting, Kitsuneko, and it's a shame Sundance had to so incodsiderably post a joke moveset here to steal your thunder. I like the various mechanics with her weapons and the actual uses of them were all very unique. Defenitely a huge improvement from Gavin in both originality and balance. The only thing that's a bit awkward with it is your writing style in general that just generally makes things confusing, but that's not changing any time soon.

Don't read Jack. Read Ema.

Agi

Smash Lord
I can't defeat Air Man
No matter how I try to dodge all his tornadoes, he just kills me again
And even though I can get behind him
It's no use. I try to fight, but I get blown away in the end. -Megaman

Airman

Backstory

DWN-010 Air Man: Air Man resulted from Wily's experiments in creating Robot Masters that did not use the same internal architecture as the general humanoid model. He can create a wall of small tornadoes that fly forward and block projectiles. Air Man is essentially a giant fan connected with two arms and two legs. His eyes are above the fan, since his head is fused with his body. He developed an unearned reputation for being one of the most difficult Robot Masters to defeat, owing to the well-known song Airman ga Taosenai (Airman Will not Die), despite him being easily destroyed in two hits by Woodman’s weapon, the Leaf Shield. Airman carries this weakness over to Brawl, taking 1.5x damage from all ‘Plant’ based attacks, most prominently those belonging to Ivysaur.

Statistics (out of 10)

Power: 4

With the exceptions of a few strong moves (Fair, BThrow, etc,) Airman’s brute strength really is lacking. Many his moves deal little to no knockback, forcing Airman to gimp his opponents’ recovery.

Speed: 3

This is another stat in which Airman is lacking. You’d think that a robot based on air would be a bit more agile, (see Tornadoman), but that’s not what Dr. Wily had in mind when he was designing this one.

Attack Speed: 8

Most of Airman’s attacks have little to no starting lag on them, making him unpredictable to fight against. However, he suffers from ending lag, making it easy to punish him.

Weight: 8

All the internal mechanisms of Airman really add up, you know? Carrying around a large fan, rechargeable battery, and all the other supplies found in a living windmill weighs him down a bit.

Fall Speed: 8

While he doesn’t fall quite as fast as some of the cast, Airman does carry around all that extra weight. This can work to his advantage, however, if used cleverly.

Traction: 9

See above reasons.

Jump/Second Jump: 7/6

Airman’s not exactly lighter than air, but he did display quite developed jumping abilities in his quick battle against Megaman.

Height: 8

Airman is pretty tall, despite his neck being fused into his body. He can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with most people. His barrel-shaped body makes him quite the large target.

Crouch: 2

Airman can only bend his knees slightly, giving him one of the worst crouches in the cast.

Special Mechanic: Renewable Energy (Torque)

Airman is quite unlike most heavyweights. He has few powerful moves, so he is forced to rely on the one weapon he has mastered... air. (Bet ya didn't see that coming.) The propeller on his chest will rotate constantly, charging his Torque up to full power over a time period of one minute. Performing various actions will cause the propeller to spin (and therefore, charge) faster. Time is given in the length it would take to charge completely.

Standing: 40 seconds
Walking: 30 seconds
Falling: 20 seconds
Running: 15 seconds
Fastfalling: 10 seconds

Of course, it is very rare that you will ever have a time to do one of these actions for the amount of time that it requires to charge fully, so simply stay on the move for as long as possible in order to keep Airman to his full potential.

You may be wondering what all this is for. Torque is required to use certain moves, and also adds bonus effects to several non-Torque-reliant moves. Torque is displayed in a bar next to Airman's icon on the bottom of the screen, represented by Airman's old HP bar, on a scale of 0-28. Airman starts off each stock with 6 units of Torque.

(Stand, Walk, Run, Fall, Fastfall)
Glossary of Terms

Torque: A power that builds up over time. Used in many of Airman’s moves.

Blades/Propeller: The fan found in the middle of Airman’s chest. In several moves which involve Torque, these spin rapidly, doing around 3-5% damage with flinching knockback to foes who encounter them.

Air/Wind: A non-violent force, e.g. will not give opponents back their recovery special when it encounters them. An excellent gimping tactic.

Tornado: A compressed spiraling force of wind used to attack enemies.

o0 Moveset 0o

Special: Air Shooter

Animation: Megaman 2 fans should be familiar with this weapon. Airman retains Megaman’s version of the Air Shooter for his Neutral Special. For those unfamiliar, the attack shoots out three upwards-spiraling tornadoes from Airman’s arm, which then separate slightly from each other and fly on a curving path towards the top of the screen.

Properties: Individually, the tornadoes are quite weak, dealing a mere 5% damage each, with flinching knockback. However, if you are able to hit the opponent with two, or even all three, the percentage done by each will increase by one, dealing 5, 12, or 21% damage, without changing the knockback! Of course, this move takes up a hefty bit of torque, 7 units. Also, if there is even a single tornado left onscreen, then this move will fail to activate, draining 4 units from your bar. This move has very low starting lag, but high ending lag. Tornadoes dissipate when they encounter an opponent or a solid wall.

Side Special: Air Blower

Animation: Another classic Airman move, this time from his own fighting style. Airman summons five tornadoes to form a wall in front of him, which serves as a momentary shield. Soon, however, this wall will begin to move forward, each one at a random pace between 2-5 blocks per second. The tornadoes disappear after 2 seconds, making their range 4-10 blocks.

Properties: This is by far Airman’s best move for dealing damage, if used correctly. Each tornado has the potential to deal 4-5%, with slight vertical knockback to (hopefully) set them up into the path for the next one. With little starting lag, this can be devastating for opponents who attempt to get in close to fight you, as they get knocked to upwards of 25% damage, or at the least have their shield nearly destroyed. If the move is shielded, then it will take away ¼ of the shield, destroying the tornado as it does so. The tornado also disappears if it encounters an opponent on normal ground or if it encounters a wall. With such a great move, there comes a great price, however… 12 units of Torque are required to create this. Your Torque will also not recharge until the last tornado disappears, and the move will fail to activate again if there is still a tornado formed by you on the stage; taking 6 units for your impatience.

Up Special: Airman ga Taosenai (Airman Will not Die)

Animation: With a massive burst of wind (regrettably similar to the Wario Waft, but less disgusting) Airman rockets up into the sky, pummeling opponents in his path on the way. At full Torque, he recovers an impressive 5 stage-builder blocks, decreasing to absolutely NO recovery if you have less than four. Opponents in his path are knocked away at an off-vertical angle, depending on which side of Airman they hit.

Properties: Opponents take between 2-14% damage from this move, all depending on how much Torque you had at the time of activation. Using this will drain exactly half of your current Torque meter, and still leave you able to use it again… and again… until you run out of the Torque you need to activate the move. Due to this ability to repeat, you are able to recover a maximum of 1.75x the height of your original recovery, for a maximum of 9 blocks of recovery. Low starting lag also makes this a viable option to use to escape a dangerous situation on solid ground, but high ending lag leaves you vulnerable to would-be spikers, due to its low priority. Also, your Torque will not recharge until you land back on solid ground. Edges and clouds formed by your DAir don’t count.

Down Special: Sumo Blower

Animation: Geez, where was Airman hiding this thing? Airman turns to face away from the screen, apparently building something. After approximately 2.5 seconds of effort (you can build up on it over time, he’ll continue to carry it around… somewhere) he steps aside, revealing one of the large enemies from his stage, the one I call the Sumo Blower. When he is created, he turns into a solid, attackable object, facing the direction you were when you set him up for the last time, but will do nothing. You must first give him Torque energy to use, doing this by pressing Down-B while next to him.

Properties: The Sumo Blower has a higher efficiency rate than you do; being able to blow for 3 seconds for every 2 units of Torque you supply him with. However, you can only supply him with energy one time, so don’t start this too quickly. It takes you 4 seconds to give him a full tank of Torque, which he will then use to blow opponents, AND you, away at a rate of 2 squares per second in the direction he is facing. You can use this wind for your own benefit, as well. You gain Torque at 1.5x the rate if you stay within a 2 square radius around him, making if possible to gain a full bar in a mere 6 seconds if you SHFFL around him the whole time. In his immediate area, the spinning blade effect will hit opponents attempting to destroy him. The Sumo Blower has 35 HP, and upon taking that amount he will shatter apart, useless. You are only able to create one per stock, so choose wisely where (and when) you wish to place him.

o0 Standards 0o

Standard Combo: Man Power

Animation: Airman enters his well-known attack phase, looking... a bit like a sumo wrestler as he spreads his legs apart for a good grip on the ground. As you press the A button faster, the blades will turn at a quicker rate, until they become an unrecognizable blur. Holding A will allow this move to operate at 60% efficiency.

Properties: At maximum speed (8 presses per second) opponents are blown away at a rate of three blocks per second. The spinning blades are more than just effect, also. If an opponent encounters them, they will be subject to minor damage (2-6%, depending on speed of the blades) and hitstun that lasts until they are blown out of the main area of effect. This is also a great way to build up Torque when you have little room to maneuver, as it reduces the charge time to 20-25 seconds.

Dash Attack: Quick Burst

Animation: The title says it all. Upon activating this move, Airman fires an extremely powerful burst of wind backwards… and launches forward like a bullet, tripling his speed in less than a quarter of a second. There’s… really nothing more to say here.

Properties: The effect move has a very limited window of time. Only during the ¼ second of acceleration is any knockback or damage done, 9% and moderate diagonal. This can be used as a KO move in certain circumstances, but should not be abused, as it drains 1/4 (7 units) of your Torque meter. If this amount is not available, Airman will dash forwards a slight distance, spinning his blades in a feeble attempt to attack. You can continue to hold A after the main attack is dealt to maintain this high speed, although doing so will rapidly (within 1.5 seconds) drain your Torque to empty. Also, this move gives Airman the best DACUS in the game, despite his excessive traction.

o0 Tilts 0o

FTilt: Vacuum Punch

Animation: This move appears to be nothing special… at first. Airman does a basic punch in the manner of Bowser or Wario, throwing his weight into the action. Ordinarily, this is all that will happen… but if you sacrifice a bit of Torque (continue to hold A) then the fist will retract slightly, revealing the inner propellers. They will immediately begin to spin, pulling in opponents to cause extra damage upon contact.

Properties: The initial punch on its own does respectable damage and knockback, (10%, moderate,) but the follow-up portion is oh-so-much more satisfying. It will immediately capture opponents if they are in low percentages, shoving them up against the blades with little hope of escaping. The wind effect pulls opponents in quickly, but it has a low range. If they are caught, the hitstun will render them unable to escape, forcing the opponent to watch helplessly as up to 10% extra damage is dealt. This move will rapidly eat up your Torque, however, draining it from full power to empty in less than three seconds.

UTilt: Quick Spin

Animation: Yet another basic, boring move without Torque. Airman will wave his hand in a circle above his head one time, having little lag on either side. You can see a slight distortion signaling movement on the path that his arm takes, hinting towards what this move has the potential to be. If you hold A, then Airman will continue to spiral his arm around, becoming faster as time goes on. After .5 seconds of this, a tornado forms on the path. This serves to lock opponents in place while Airman continues to deal damage to them.

Properties: If you choose not to use Torque with this, than only 5% damage with slight off-vertical knockback is done, a perfect juggling move. However, spending some will prove worth your while, as the tornado formed can hold opponents to take an additional 8-12% at full charge. A minimum of 7 units are required to form the tornado, so don’t activate this preemptively. Also, opponents will continue to be suspended in mid-air for approximately one second after the tornado is formed, enabling you to use another attack on them. However, until it disappears, you CANNOT use another move that involves Torque.

DTilt: Air Chaser (tl;dr alert)

(Animation not to scale/speed)

Animation: Airman points his arm down at the ground, and begins to release air in a spiraling motion from it. No Torque is required to activate the move, which will simply spin opponents around. If you DO choose to spend some, then a completely different move is activated immediately following the first portion. The slight air effect is amplified, becoming increasingly visible until it forms into a mini-tornado. It will grow until it is ¾ of Airman’s height, (or until you run out of Torque, this is simply its maximum size,) then release. (Of course, it is just as possible to release it preemptively.) It rushes along the ground at a fast pace, devastating all in its path.

Properties: The initial attack deals a mere 4% damage, but it can easily be used as an edgeguarding tool due to it causing the opponent to face the opposite way. The tornado formed, however, is the meat and bones of the attack. Forming at .5 seconds of being charged, it serves as a defense while charging the move, as it will hurl projectiles back towards the enemy as well as deal slight knockback and damage at close range. When the move is released, it will travel at a speed, range, damage and knockback determined by the charge, traveling from 2-7 squares, at anywhere from walking speed to Falcon’s run, dealing from 5-15% damage, etc. It attacks by sucking opponents into itself, then flinging them upwards at the end of its path a la Hyrule Temple 64. The move becomes exponentially powerful at the end, until it reaches full charge. At full power (it is unrecommended to do this unless its during the final Smash, due to its insane charge time… 6 seconds) the move does 27% damage, moves at a speed of Sonic with a bunny hood, with very high vertical knockback, and travel until it reaches a ledge or a wall. Oftentimes, it is a better idea not to charge it too high, as Airman is completely mobile during the move. Chase the opponents down, and hit them with a one-two punch as they are flung out of the tornado! It is also noteworthy that the tornado itself is affected by wind (meaning that you can blow it further along using another move), that it will fall off the stage if you charge it over a ledge, and that it will capture opponents regardless of shields/reflectors/etc. One final note: If it hits an obstacle before the end of its predetermined path, it will dissipate, dumping the opponent unceremoniously on the ground with half the damage that would have been dealt.

o0 Smashes 0o

FSmash: Razor Wind

Animation: Very similar to his standard combo. Airman assumes the exact same pose (the Sumo Wrestler one) during this, but instead of the nice, gentle breeze he formed in the past, a rough, callous gale is formed, picking up bits of debris (dust, sand, very small items) and hurling them across the stage. If you have less than 6 units of Torque, than Airman’s blades will in lieu of the powerful wind spin feebly, dealing minimal damage and knockback. If you activate the move preemptively, fear not! Torque will continue to build at a “Standing” rate while you charge.

Properties: A massive hitbox and area of effect is formed by this, as well as flinching knockback when larger %’s are dealt. It has the potential to deal from 10-35% damage from many multiple hits over a period of .5-3 seconds, but the opponent is completely mobile during this time. Safe areas include behind walls and on ledges, as well as behind Airman. The hitbox extends from a radius 5 squares in front of him, 30 degrees up and down. The wind’s force varies from a 3 squares-per-second to movement-cancelling push, and will also eat shields alive. This is very effective at gimping recoveries, but will rapidly deplete your Torque. Projectile attacks are blown away in the wind. There is very noticeable lag on either side of this move. Maximum charge drains the Torque meter completely.

USmash: Orbital Spin

Animation: Airman bends at his knees to face upwards, and points his arms up into the air, the propellers on both arms and his chest spinning away. While charging, the rising wind will cause opponents above him to levitate, making approach from above unadvisable. After releasing the charge, Airman will emit one large tornado from his chest, and two smaller ones from his arms, which orbit the larger one directly above his head on a set, perfectly horizontal path. This increases size of the hitbox, although most characters are too short to be hit by this if they remain on the ground. The tornados continue to orbit each other for about 1.5 seconds, and then disappear.

Properties: In addition to the uncreative name, this move has moderate starting lag and low ending lag. If you catch opponents in the wind (keep in mind that if they are close enough, they will be picked up when you release the charge on the move) they will take multiple hits for up to 25% damage, and powerful horizontal knockback. This is a heavily Torque-reliant move, being impossible to activate unless you have at least 1/3 available. Maximum charge will drain 2/3 of the Torque meter.

DSmash: An Object at Rest…

Animation:
Airman falls flat on his face when he activates this move, but he does it quickly due to his impressive weight. The slight bump on his chest becomes embedded into the ground, anchoring him in place for the duration of the move. After releasing the charge (no special properties while this is happening, sorry) Airman’s body will begin to spin rapidly around, while the fan stays motionless. I’d explain why this happens, but Newton said it better in his laws of motion.

Properties: This is the only one of Airman’s smashes that doesn’t require Torque. It activates quickly, but has moderate ending lag as he pulls himself out of the ground. 14-23% damage is dealt, with low priority. This move will actually CHARGE Torque as well, giving you a free 4-6 units of it.

o0 Aerials 0o

NAir: Spin Trap

Animation: Airman holds his arms out to either side, and with a little convulsive movement, quickly spins once in midair, seemingly imitating one of his tornadoes. If A is only tapped, this is all that will occur. However, if A is held, Airman will rotate once more, faster, and actually form a whirlwind around himself. The whirlwind stays in place for 2 seconds while Airman goes about his business, disappearing after four seconds.

Properties: The first spinning motion deals 6% damage, with med-low knockback. The second deals only 4%, with flinching knockback, but it is the more useful of the two, as it stuns the opponent and traps them inside of the tornado. As mentioned before, it stays around for 2 seconds, and can also deal up to 6% damage through multiple hits. Opponents who encounter the tornado stay stuck to it for the remainder of its duration. Only one may be in existence at any given time; Airman simply going through the swiping motions if there is another present. The move will also fail to activate if you don't have at least 6 units of Torque, as this is the amount using this move will drain, even if the amount is not met.

FAir: Pneumatic Launcher

Animation: Airman retracts his back panel for this move, allowing the air to flow through at full efficiency. With one, desperate blast, Airman spends 2/3 of his Torque in a full-body launch, hopefully towards the stage. He can recover a ridiculous amount of horizontal ground with this, but its somewhat below-average priority means that one well-timed Smash Attack will send you flying back off the stage to your doom.

Properties: This is Airman’s strongest aerial KO move, with powerful horizontal knockback being formed even at half-charge. Damage between 5-18% is dealt, with 1-6 blocks being recovered horizontally. The move itself has noticeable starting lag, with high ending lag. At LEAST 5 units of Torque are required to activate this move, which simply involves Airman desperately spinning his blades if that amount is not attained.

UAir: Airzooka

Animation: Airman retracts his hand in the manner of cocking a gun, and then points it upwards. With a muffled burst, out of his arm flies a circle of distortion; a massive sphere of compressed wind. It quickly travels for a distance upwards, gaining in size but weakening in potency, until it finally dissipates 5 squares above his head. Opponents who encounter this missile fly off of it in the manner that they encountered it, at a moderate to low pace.

Properties: This move is very versatile, due to you being in charge of the knockback. Try to predict when to use it so that opponents are blown away from the stage, or toward obstacles. As with many similar moves, if you wield this improperly, you’d be dealing your opponent a favor. 2-8% damage is done in addition to the wind effect. This move costs 5 Torque points to use.

DAir: Air Cushion

Animation: Airman turns his body to face downwards, and then begins rapidly blowing air from the blades in his chest towards the ground. He also releases air from his arms, forming the path of the air for maximum efficiency. This will drastically slow his descent, completely stopping it at 1.5 seconds. At this time, a cloud (the size of a Battlefield platform, but non-fallthrough. You can still come up through it, however,) will form, on which Airman will regain his jumps. The cloud will immediately disappear when he runs out of Torque.

Properties: In addition to slowing Airman’s own descent, the air produced will cause opponents underneath him to fall at the same pace, and prevent them from moving upwards, unless they use their recovery move. The cloud created appears after 1.5 seconds, which is also the time that this move takes to drain half a bar of Torque. If you don’t have that much, than a cloud won’t appear. The cloud continues to drain your Torque bar even after it’s created, draining it in 3 seconds if you started this move out with a full bar. You are still able to use other Torque-based moves until this time, but despite your best efforts, the bar will continue to drain at a constant rate until the cloud is gone.

BAir: Restraining Force

Animation: The metal sheet on Airman’s back retracts, creating a complete tunnel through Airman’s body. The blades begin to spin faster, creating a powerful, shall we say, suction force that begins to draw opponents behind Airman towards him. Opponents in front receive a light pushing force, which can be subtly used in various situations. Upon releasing A, the sheet slides back into place, and all is as it was. (Spelled out for you: The Bair sucks.)

Properties: There IS still a ‘spinning blade’ hitbox with this move, but it completely defeats the purpose. Opponents caught in the area of effect (which is actually disappointingly small) are forced to fall along with Airman at his high falling speed, unable to move away from him. However, they still can attack Airman; in fact, he is more vulnerable than he would be otherwise. He takes 1.5x the damage and knockback that he would previously, due to the vulnerable mechanisms being exposed. Also, while they are unable to escape directly away from you, if they use their recovery move (whether it’s a tether recovery or otherwise) they will escape your grasp, forcing you to regroup. This move will completely drain your Torque in 4 seconds, and has little lag on either side.

o0 Grabs 0o

Grab: Vacuum Arm

Animation: In a similar manner as his FTilt, Airman raises his fist upwards toward the opponent. Instead of punching them, however, he goes immediately into the sucking phase, pulling opponents in the immediate vicinity towards his fist. As soon as contact is made, they are subject to Airman’s throws. Airman holds them by the shoulders, actually looking as if he plans to counsel them on the loss of a family member.

Properties: This move, despite appearance, is non Torque-reliant. However, no Torque will be gained during the phase in which you suck them in; all energy received being immediately transferred to the grab itself. The pull has a high range, up to two squares in front of him, but it weakens with distance. The opponent will only be subject to throws when they encounter the arm, so be wary of a partially-charged Smash attack sliding towards you. You have super-armor frames during the activation phase, and high priority throughout the rest of the move. It activates quickly, but has a bit of ending lag. Also note that if your opponent breaks out of your grasp, then they are able to recover much quicker than you do, enabling them to escape a potential grab-release chain.

Grab Attack: Close Scrape

Animation: Airman shoves the opponent, face first, into the spinning blades on his chest. Fortunately for them (and Brawl’s ‘T’ rating) the blades are moving so that they encounter the smooth edge, rather than the potentially deadly opposite edge. This activates at a moderate pace, being slightly slower than the average Pummel.

Properties: This Grab Attack is nearly identical to the “spinning blades” effect seen in many other places, dealing 2-3% a hit. However, it also has the nice side effect of free Torque points, giving you a bonus one for every time you use it. Torque also builds up at the normal pace during this, giving you an opportunity to get those last few points you need before using them in a throw.

FThrow: Air Thruster

Animation: With a flick of the wrist, Airman lightly tosses his opponents ahead of him at an upwards angle. As soon as they reach the apex of their height, he hits them with a one-two punch; two spheres of air coming straight towards their bodies. At low percentages, these will not even hit, the opponent being too low, and at high percentages, they will fly too high above them. The perfect range is 40-60% damage.

Properties: The initial throw deals 8% damage, with about a 60 degree angle and moderate knockback. As mentioned above, this is best used in middling percentages, as it is here that the most knockback is dealt. This has the potential to become a powerful move with diagonal knockback if used correctly, and deal another 6% of damage if both bursts of wind connect. 8 units of Torque are required to use the second part of this move, which activates automatically if the requirements are met. This, unfortunately adds quite a bit of ending lag, making this move foolish to use to an opponent at low %'s. If the requirements are not met, then Airman is quickly able to move again.

UThrow: Whirling Toss

Animation: Airman raises up one arm from his quarry, and holds it upwards above his head. From this arm, a spiraling wind is released, which immediately forms into a tornado. Airman lifts the opponent upwards, and lets go of them, leaving them to the mercy of the tornado. Airman then directs it to raise upwards, coming to a halt at 2 squares above his head. The opponent, spinning around in this fashion, is then flung out horizontally from the tornado. Anyone who encounters the tornado on its path also takes the effect of the move.

Properties: 10% damage is done through this move, regardless of how much Torque you have. The move doesn't take any Torque to activate, the only factors determined by how much you have being the maximum height of the tornado and the power of the final fling. Please note that you cannot KO opponents off the top of the screen with this move.

DThrow: Total Vacuum

Animation: Airman scuffs his opponent down to the floor, and then points his arm down towards them. The arm begins to suck the air away from the area around the opponent, draining them of oxygen. (Ok, so R.O.B, Samus, and Olimar would technically be unaffected. It still works.) The move’s default length is .5 seconds, but holding A to continue using Torque can hold them in place for up to three seconds.

Properties: 4 units of Torque are required to start the Vacuum portion. If this is not attained, only 3% damage will be dealt, with no lag to either party. The default throw will deal 8% damage, an if you spend a whole bar of Torque, up to 25% damage can be dealt.

BThrow: Trash Compactor

Animation: Airman's back panel slides open in a manner similar to his BAir, quickly followed by the blades in his chest. This creates a gaping hole through his chest, through which the opponent is shoved through with a powerful thrust. As soon as they reach the outside, the blades move back into place, and activate, creating a powerful wind aimed backwards towards the flailing opponent, pushing them farther backwards.

Properties: 7% damage is dealt with this move, all of it coming from the shoving portion. In fact, the second part won't even activate unless you have 4 units of Torque, in which case the move only deals low knockback, putting the opponent a small, but still servicable, distance behind you. The other, more useful form of the move still deals the same amount of damage, but with moderate horizontal knockback, setting the opponent up for Airman's impressive gimping game.

Final Smash: Gale Force

Animation/Properties: The screen zooms in on Airman, who snaps his fingers once and points forward. Zooming back out, all of a sudden, a powerful wind shrieks across the screen, blowing the direction he was facing when the FS was activated. This wind halves the speed of people running into it, and doubles the speed of those running away from it. Airman himself is unaffected by the speed changes, but his Torque meter immediately becomes filled, and stays that way for the duration of the Final Smash. Charge times for moves are also halved, and he becomes impervious to damage. The wind lasts for 15 seconds, and will do 15% damage to opponents. It is up to you to add that extra effect to make this worth your while.

o0 Playstyle - Master of Air 0o

As reiterated many times through the set, Airman has few KO moves, and must rely on his impressive off-stage gimping game in order to win matches, making him a difficult character for a newcomer to pick up. You'll be spending a lot of the match building up the opponents' damage through moves such as his UTilt, FSmash, and such, then knocking them off the stage with an FAir or BThrow.

The one thing you must pay attention to at all times is Airman's Torque meter. Without at least 1/6 of a bar, many of Airman's moves are unusable, and most of the rest become virtually worthless. When you're desperately lacking Torque, often your best option will be to pull off a quick DSmash, or start jumping up and down repeatedly. Other options involve fast-falling to a lower platform, or running away from opponents. However, due to his less than impressive top speed, they will in most cases quickly catch up to him in an attempt to punish.

So, now we come to KOing strategies. The most obvious tactic that Airman has is to stand by the ledge, and use his FSmash or his Standard Combo to blow opponents away from the ledge. However, the lack of a low-reaching hitbox means that opponents are likely to be too low to be affected by the moves, making it situational. Another option that Airman has is his DAir, which can allow him to lightly push an opponent downwards to their inevitable doom... inevitable, that is, unless they use a recovery special. All recovery moves (including non-attack ones, such as ROB's and Pit's) completely cancel the effect of this move, making it another one to watch out for. Also, note that opponents can still use the cloud created to its full effect. A good strategy to use while you recover is to create one of these before attempting to get back onto the stage, due to the risk of being spiked to your doom.

This leads us to Airman's BAir and NAir. Each of these are excellent in hampering the opponent's movement towards the stage, one forcing them to fall at Airman's high fall speed and the other being a customizable obstacle to their progress. You need to be careful when using the BAir, as it makes you vulnerable to attack, and if a helplessly falling opponent even nudges the spinning blades, they will be given back their ability to recover. The NAir is a great tactic to use to hold opponents at bay while you build up Torque or chase after that last Dragoon piece.

When playing against Airman, keep the pressure on him as long as you can. He is unable to use his better moves when you're so close to him, and he will be forced to waste Torque all over the place. As his meter gets lower and lower, it will become difficult, eventually impossible for him to make it back onto the stage. Also, due to the low priority of his Up Special, a well-timed spike will allow you to repeatedly keep him at bay. Beware of his FAir, as its lack of starting lag coupled with high range can make it difficult to judge your timing for a counterattack.

o0 Extras 0o

Entrance: Airman flies down onto the arena, carried by one of the floating platforms found in his MM2 stage.

Taunts

Up: Pulling it out of thin air, Airman hops up onto the coveted Item #2, which then activates, carrying him forwards a slight distance before sputtering out under his weight.
Side: Airman entertains himself a bit by creating a small tornado. It spins across the floor, circling him twice before disappearing. The slight winds created by the tornado decrease Airman’s charge time to 30 seconds while the taunt is active, 1.5 seconds. (Essentially, it gives you two Torque units.)
Down: Identical to his entrance from Megaman 2, Airman pumps his arms up and down in order to intimidate foes.

Codec

Snake: Otacon, what is that thing? I’ve seen robots before, but this is a crazy design.

Otacon: That’s Airman, Snake. He’s one of Dr. Wily’s inventions.

Snake:
Airman, huh? That would explain the giant propeller. He doesn’t really seem that menacing, just a walking fan.

Otacon: Ah, but that’s where you’re wrong. Airman resulted from Wily's experiments in creating Robot Masters that did not use the same internal architecture as the general humanoid model. He was given the ability to control the very air around us. From the slightest motion in the air, he can absorb energy to use in battle! He’ll create giant gusts of wind to push you off the stage, barrage you with tornadoes, and sometimes steal the very air from your lungs. He’s a formidable opponent.

Snake: So, how would you suggest I fight him?

Otacon: Get up close. He’s not exactly a powerhouse, and his wind isn’t very useful when you’re breathing down his neck.

Snake: I’ll keep that in mind.

Alternate Codec

Snake: Otacon, what is that thing? I’ve seen robots before, but this is a crazy design.

Otacon: That’s Airman, Snake. He’s one of Dr. Wily’s inventions.

Snake: Airman, huh? That would explain the giant propeller. He doesn’t really seem that menacing, just a walking fan.

Otacon: Ah, but that’s where you’re wrong. You cannot beat Airman. Airman will not die.

Snake:

Wiimote Sound: When Airman is chosen, a muffled helicopter sound is heard.

Baseball Bat Swing: The Baseball Bat becomes sucked into Airman's arm, and after a lot of whirring noise, it comes launching back out, Ariman catching it just after it leaves his grasp. A short-ranged, but powerful swing.

Music

Airman ga Taosenai (:04-:09 is the Victory Theme)
Airman Stage Theme

Icon:

:mad088:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Airman was great. I like how you made him focused around wind effects, it gives him a unique feel while of also making him perfectly true to character. I truly LOLed when I got to the bair and realized just what he was doing with it. I also liked how you implented the move he gives Megaman.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Awesome. Great to hear from you, especially after Warlord said you would tear it apart.
Nosituationals
I won't kill people who don't have them, I just wish I wasn't the only person who includes them, lol.

Though Airman could have had a great ledge attack where he blows wind at the enemy while still holding the edge, thus making him the God of edgehoggers.:bee:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
OMFG. I wanna do one for myself. I didnt know you guys went so far with alternate color pics and stuff. I'm freaking doing this.

I hope Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII hasnt been done

Edit: btw Cruxis just told me to tell you all "he/she" will NOT help me in making the moveset, so dont count me as a cheater yet.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
OMFG. I wanna do one for myself. I didnt know you guys went so far with alternate color pics and stuff. I'm freaking doing this.

I hope Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII hasnt been done
No (s)he hasn't. Tell Cruxis (s)he should get his/her *** into this thread again, by the way. And wait till you see my Waluigi set. ;3

plzkthxbai :V

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
No (s)he hasn't. Tell Cruxis (s)he should get his/her *** into this thread again, by the way. And wait till you see my Waluigi set. ;3

plzkthxbai :V
Wait a minute. Cruxis said "he/she" made Impa. You can do the same person? Would make it easier for me lol

And Cruxis is out of town doing work. Doesnt have time to chill like normally. I cant back from VA to take care of the house. And did you make your Waluigi one already?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Wait a minute. Cruxis said "he/she" made Impa. You can do the same person? Would make it easier for me lol
Yes. Movesets of the same characters are allowed. If the characters have been posted already in the prior contest (MYM4) or this, then make sure the moves aren't similar etc., I think the maximum is up to 4 or 5. It stands on the Abyss, our awesome encyclopedia of everything:
http://chiefmendez.wordpress.com/

You can see the MYM4 sets there, too. ;P

And Cruxis is out of town doing work. Doesnt have time to chill like normally. I cant back from VA to take care of the house.
When you have him on the phone or something, tell him we said hi, and tell him he still got the most posts in MYM4 when it was closed despite his long absence.

And did you make your Waluigi one already?
Not posted yet but ready to. I want to wait a little bit longer before posting it. Mythic02 made a
horrible
moveset for Waluigi already. But please, don't do characters other people intend to do in this contest, that makes them upset, especially if they claimed to do them like 4 months ago like I did with Waluigi. ^^
Anyway, welcome to MYM, Heartz, glad to have you on board~

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yes. Movesets of the same characters are allowed. If the characters have been posted already in the prior contest (MYM4) or this, then make sure the moves aren't similar etc., I think the maximum is up to 4 or 5. It stands on the Abyss, our awesome encyclopedia of everything:
http://chiefmendez.wordpress.com/

You can see the MYM4 sets there, too. ;P

When you have him on the phone or something, tell him we said hi, and tell him he still got the most posts in MYM4 when it was closed despite his long absence.

Not posted yet but ready to. I want to wait a little bit longer before posting it. Mythic02 made a
horrible
moveset for Waluigi already. But please, don't do characters other people intend to do in this contest, that makes them upset, especially if they claimed to do them like 4 months ago like I did with Waluigi. ^^
Anyway, welcome to MYM, Heartz, glad to have you on board~
:falcon: YES!

Holy scrutiny putiny, Batman-san! Talk about showin' ya moves.

Yea i was on the phone with him. (Yea screw the gender confusion. I'm not sure what the hell happened between you guys with that :laugh:)

The most posts??? He barely filled his profile when i first brought him here. rofl

But really thanks. :embarrass

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The most posts??? He barely filled his profile when i first brought him here. rofl
710 posts in MYM4, ranking 1st, and he only really was active during the first half. ;P

Anyway, again, great to have you aboard, Heartz. Can't wait to see what'cha got up your sleeve. ^_^

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
710 posts in MYM4, ranking 1st, and he only really was active during the first half. ;P

Anyway, again, great to have you aboard, Heartz. Can't wait to see what'cha got up your sleeve. ^_^
I call troll...

Anyway, thanks. Dont expect anything girly, I like to make bad azz look bad azz

Edit: Ignore the sig and avy. I'M not the bad azz one

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I call troll...

Anyway, thanks. Dont expect anything girly, I like to make bad azz look bad azz

Edit: Ignore the sig and avy. I'M not the bad azz one
Can't say he was trolling... I guess he just had a lot to say ;P

You can be as manly as you want. The fact you :falcon: YES!ed already means you know bad azz and manliness. One could say you have been forged in the fires of the PAWNCH to be bad azz. lulz.

I love being able to talk Smash silliness. <3

Anyway, a last tip, if you intend to do numerous sets, it'd be helpful if you make something called "Linkspace", that's a post in here linking to all your movesets, you can see a perfect example HERE [/blatantadvertising].

If ya want me to make cute buttons like those in my post/sig, be sure to shoot me a PM or VM. Now enough rambling of me.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Can't say he was trolling... I guess he just had a lot to say ;P

You can be as manly as you want. The fact you :falcon: YES!ed already means you know bad azz and manliness. One could say you have been forged in the fires of the PAWNCH to be bad azz. lulz.

I love being able to talk Smash silliness. <3

Anyway, a last tip, if you intend to do numerous sets, it'd be helpful if you make something called "Linkspace", that's a post in here linking to all your movesets, you can see a perfect example HERE [/blatantadvertising].

If ya want me to make cute buttons like those in my post/sig, be sure to shoot me a PM or VM. Now enough rambling of me.
Smash silliness ftw? Yes, I think so.

Yea this laptop's desktop is filled with them buttons. I wonder who put them there... Hmmmm >_> *deleted*

Ok these look like things even a lazy person could do. Do I have to register for people i want to make? I probably wont make too many. Depends on addiction. *shrugs*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Generally said it's best if you say whom you want to do so others don't steal your thunder. Any regular with common sense (I'm looking at YOU, Mythic) will stay away from doing that character. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom