• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok i will admit it............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Mods, please allow this thread to live at least 60 seconds! This thread isnt meant to bash/make fun of or argue with anybody. I just wanna admit somthing.

1. I admit that EPSY(from San antonio,tx) is better than Mr.3000(from houston,tx).

2. There was an event in San Antonio today that had 49 people. Epsy got 2nd place.

3. Epsy DECIMATED 2 players from Houston,Tx by the names of Kalo(wolf player who got 9th) and Sethlon(sheik player who got 3rd) who he has only played once(sethlon) or never(kalo). Mr.3000 has NEVER beat those two players before(and they have played 3-4 times).

4. Im coming out and apologizing for saying epsy is trash(evidence is now STACKING ontop of itself). Now its my turn to play him.

5. I ate an 8oz steak(temp: well done) today at Chilis, it was NOT good at all.

Xyro77

You forgot the A1 steak sauce. Yeah, it's that important.

BTW Congrats Espy ^^

though did this need a thread?

:009:
thread isnt locked yet? oh snap...

Sethlon plays shiek? lol

:093:
seth mains sheik and 2nd falco although i thik he put the bird in the cage forever.

i made a thread about this because i can accept and am willing to admit i was wrong.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Vids or it didn't happen!Well I'll still believe it happened without vids but I want vids and pretending I don't believe you seems like a good plan to get some.

Xyro77

Vids or it didn't happen!Well I'll still believe it happened without vids but I want vids and pretending I don't believe you seems like a good plan to get some.
i wasnt there. i was getting reports form kaloa nd seth throught the event

and i cant believe i have to say this........... epsy=puffball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom