• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Toon Defence

Translation into Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Toon World can do a variety of things while this is up (this lasts for 14 seconds), so I’ll number them m’kay?

Moves: Toon World will move either forward or backward (when it goes backwards, it stays on the z-axis, while when it goes forward, it rolls around the z-axis like with the rolls). Toon World travels ALWAYS travel 1.4 times faster than the opponents run/walk, and travels from a minimum of 2 stage builder blocks to half of Final Destination. This is so the opponent can never hit the opponent during the duration of this move, although it’s more vulnerable at the end of this move.

Toonish Shock: Toon World summons blue electricity upwards outwards a 1/2 of a stage builder block wider than Toon World. This automatically happens when the opponent’s hit-box/hurt-box touches Toon World. The hit-box stays out for a whole 60 frames, but this move can’t happen for another 2 seconds. This does 10% and mid-low diagonally upward knockback which delivers 3 times the standard amount of hit-stun. This also has amazing priority.

How to use:

The second effect, although tough to avoid when the opponent goes straight towards Toon World, if they tread closely, they could use a disjointed move to make it occur, wait to the effect wears of, and then proceed to hit Toon World, so this is less effective than the first effect, which almost works all the time (only when there is 3+ characters playing is when it gets confused and able to get hit). You’d want to use this to confuse which the opponent wants to hit. The second effect can be used as a good combo set-up, plus you can push the opponent into it, make them stunned, and hurt the opponent harshly in the mass amount of hit-stun. You could also use this to make it less likely for Toon World to get KO’d.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The Two Captains, hands down. The only way to increase the epic-ness would be for Captain Falcon to use the Knee against the giant ROB first.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Planet, Crunch, Obvious. Because that cat's name IS Captain Obvious
lol I didn't know. I thought the cat was being pissed and said "thanks for pointing out I'm a cat, Captain Obvious" ;P If you insist I'll remove Planet or Crunch, your choice.

Top Bottom