• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango Juice (Melee) results

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master

SuperRad

Smash Master
I know for a fact these were recorded:
SS vs Mango [both sets]
Zhu vs SS [this set was amazing.]
SS vs Wobbles
SS vs Taj [This set was ****]
Mango vs Zhu (Winners Finals)

I'm pretty sure these were recorded as well:
Zhu vs Pink Shinobi
Wobbles vs Forward

Larry vs Lunin might have been recorded as well

There's also like a third of a crew battle recorded.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i would have recorded everything, but i assumed people would prefer direct recording from a laptop (which HMW is in charge of).

i was just trying to get important matches that had no way of being recorded. i would have recorded more but i was also in the bracket playing matches.

and thanks bane ^^.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Also I found Lucky vs Forward on youtube, as well as one match of Lunin vs Forward (very disappointing). Lucky is a beast. Can't wait 'til EC plays him; they'll have no idea what's going on.

Lucky just has a style that is extremely good against people who haven't played him. He keeps his cool always and is extremely smart. He's going to wreck some people at genesis.

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Can someone post the set final stats if they remember? like how many matches each player won during the important sets?

C!Z

Smash Lord
Shout outs!

WOW amazing tourney! Thanks a million to everybody that ran it.

Zhu- You're definitely one of my favorite smashers, so good it's insane, best DI I've had the pleasure of playing/watching. Thanks so much for the housing, too kind and generous.
Joe- First thank you for the housing, you're family was WAY to generous. You're Fox is mad beast, did I win a game lol? You made me notice some things that were really helpful.
Pat- Thanks so much for the helping in our poor housing planning(Shane is never in charge again). I really like your Fox too! Everybody in Cali is too good!

To the players I played that were very Impressive:
Mango! Thanks so much for the tourney! You're way too good! The best. Thanks for the games, wish I coulda played the Puff, guess that's just incentive to come back?
SS-You make this game look as amazing as it is, so much fun watching you play. Thanks for the games, that **** is way too hard lol!
Zelgadis- Good games in pools, your Sheik is so good.
Shroomed- Captain dittos on Floats was not what I expected when I first went into our pools match lol. You're so good, Doc *****!
Tofu-You're Falco is beast! I've got to a lot learn still about Falco apparently.
Everybody else I played in pools GG's! Everybody is good it's crazy.
Hugs- You're Samus spaces so good I love it, so smart. Thanks for the games.
Kira- You're Sheik is so good! Good job on your placing. Thanks for the games and rides, too kind.
Brendan- Thanks for the ride, you drove when you were so tired, thanks a ton.
Vans- Nice Sheik, very impressive.
Connor- You're Fox is so fast! You're games with Shane were crazy good! Good job at the tourney, GG's as well.
P- Only played you in teams but your Sheik is dam good. Too funny, nice meeting you.
Darrell(sorry?)- Such a good Samus, **** I've never seen gg's.
Phil and HMW- You guys are too funny, wish I had as much fun as you guys do lol. Never got to play either of you which sucks but I guess next time. I want to see that set against Forward so bad!
To anyone I didn't mention sorry I'm just tired and way too high to think of anymore lol.
I wish I woulda played\MM'd more people, my own fault, I wanted to play AZ really bad.

Thanks everybody it was such a good time, hope to do it again soon.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Seriously Socal was amazingly nice to WA. Real Props.

@Brian - Thanks for last minute housing and picking us up for the airport, very clutch.
@Kira - Thanks for driving us around everywhere and being really chill. I'm really impressed with your shiek and great job with your placing, you should definitely be ranked in the area.
@Zhu - Really nice to meet you, thanks for housing like 8 people in a tiny apartment. Your falco ***** me too hard. All Homo. Looking forward to seeing those matches uploaded somewhere =D I definitely gave you some new combo video material hahaha.
@Joe - Crazy cool fox, Thanks for the housing. Super chill and awesome to meet you. Driving us a bunch was really nice of you.
@Pat LOL I dont do adderall son, where you get that from. XD Thanks for the housing. YOU AIGHT.
@SS - Way to **** me in pools. Thug Life. ._.; GGz though. I'd love to play you again sometime.
@Connor - hahaha, one of the few people who knew who I was. <3 Wish we got to play, your ****s too technical.
@Falcomist - GGz from what little we played. another guy who knew who I was. YEEEEE.
@Pink Reaper - Walrus.
@Mango - Thanks for the Jamba Juice, I know you rigged it just for me. What a swell guy. you aight at melee.
@Alex - GGz I'll put up a bunch of our matches and your mm's with eggz. ^_^

Everyone else I played with and talked to, you were all tight. I probably missed some people.. Dont hate me for it >_<
Cali is really tight. Thanks for a great time. Come down to WA, we'll treat you right.
=]

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Shoutouts:

Brenden: You were awesome like always even if you didn't house us and suck at giving directions. I still love you though <3
Joe: Thanks for housing, your family is mad cool. Good **** in teams letting Oscar do all the work against me and Aftermath. Man we suck :(
Aftermath: I still can't remember your name but I guess your ok with that. You were hella fun to play with and your samus is mad technical. How the **** did we do so poorly in teams?
Plan the 9th: Your sketchbook is too pro.
Embrace the Steven: SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP HAVING GAY SEX IN YOUR CRAZY LOW ROOF ROOM THAT I COULD ONLY WALK 3 FEET INTO BEFORE HITTING THE CEILING!
Lovage: Moonwalk->Grab->Fthrow? Really? It made me sooooo sad, you're just so technical :( Cool seeing you again, and good **** beating me AND aftermath simultaneously.
Lunin: Your such a chill dude, sorry for playing so stupid in pools but i was mad depressed. I really wanted to do a more serious match with you later in the tourney cus your really fun to play with but I got distracted.
Emerican: I officially apologize for counterpicking Jungle Japes. That was ****ed up.
SuperRad: More like SuperGAY! Take THAT! You're cool though, even if we never played.
Mango+P: I am not BlueFoxx >_>
Vish: Walrus
Toph: Get at me in some pokemanz, we should play!
Eggz: SNARF SNARF SNARF WALRUS! You're hella cool, I'd totally have sex with you, no homo.
Zhu: MAKE IT RAIN ON THEM HOES! Thanks for randomly remembering me but seriously, I was afraid to play you because I really didn't want to get ***** that badly.
Pink Shinobi: You are officially the nicest smasher in the world and I love you. Thank god someone with pink in their name is actually good and doesn't suck.
Nashun: Your Kirby > My Kirby(Probably)
Taj: Your such a cool dude in person and your m2 is literally too good. No seriously, it's TOO good, I don't trust it, I think it secretly fox in disguise.
Brandon: Legit as always, good **** at this tourney getting 9th and beating Forward and Bobby. NorCal doc's are too good.

I'd do more but Im not sure anyone remembers me. If you do and I forgot you I apologize, but everyone I played with and met were way cool. West Coast has all the coolest smashers, can't wait to see everyone again at genesis.

D

Deleted member

This tournament ruled!

Sadly I didn't get much sleep and looked stoned/ confused most of the time! I couldn't even string together a normal conversation at times! I almost passed out when pools was playing and everybody was fox dittoing it up!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BORING

To the few people who understood me in my sleepy stupor nice playing with you guys!

Shoutouts:

Lovage: Thanks for the fries I almost starved!

Silentspectre: I tried to say hi to you but my head was spinning! Your Falcon is the best!

Phil and Waffles: You guys are so crazy at commentating really nice to watch it live. Makes matches that much more exciting to me. Thanks.

The people in my pool:

Thanks for the fun matches! Most of them were pretty close (Replicate, Pat, Nashun (your kirby *****) and others)

I'm missng a lot but I need to sleep

Eggz

Smash Hero
WOW amazing tourney! Thanks a million to Neal, Champ, Mango, and Rina for their desk-work.

Brian- Thanks for the clutch housing, though I WOULD have been satisfied with extending our picnic aka being standed in that field. Come to TourneyPlay.

Zhu- I loved playing you as much as I did. I can't wait to play you more. Your falco is genius. Really hard to approach. I had trouble focusing on maintaining low stage control against you because you limited my options so well. VERY ****. Youre also really ****ing nice. Thakns for taking us to your dorm, sorry if we were so loud. Come to TourneyPlay.

Lucky- I know you were playing bad so don't think I'm a cocky douche off ****** you. It would have been close or a loss for me if you were on. Good seeing you again. Come to TounreyPlay.

Alex19- ****in love your fox. Jacked a few things here and there from you. Seeing other technical foxes is so refreshing. Though mines pretty ugly outside of application. I suck @ showboating. Youre a tight guy and it was fun friendlying you. Vish is gonna put up our Marth fox MMs asap. Glad we played a bit while I was on addy.

Hugs- Really good set, though I wish it could have fully played out without me blundering on Mute. Not to say I would have won if I didn't, but it would have been tighter >_> I love your Samus. Any tips would be helpfui, so hit me up on allisblack. Come to TounreyPlay.

Cathy- It was good seeing you again <3 Get me those pics via myspace asap. Or I'll get them off Pat but I'm likely too lazy. Come to TounreyPlay.

Brendan- That hump you gave me was 0 homo fortunately, or I'd feel violated. Thanks for rides ninja. I don't think we played once lol. But rawr, youre tight. Come to TounreyPlay.

Joe- Your fox is soooo ****. I love it. Glad to see other technical foxes on the west coast. Thanks a ****cockassmonkey for the housing and ridiculous amount of effort put into taking car of us and giving us rides. Thanks to your mom (for the hospitality) and your sister (for getting future-tense ****ed by me). <3 Come to TourneyPlay.

Oscar- Fun hangin out the little we did. Thanks a lot for getting ahold of people for me/giving me numbers and generally being my most used resource in socal. <3 Lets play @ tourneyplay. Come to TourneyPlay.

Connor- Very good games. Close sets each time. You are very good at fox dittos/the game in general. HUGE improvement from UCLA. Thanks for festing pre-Rina's. Come to TourneyPlay.

Kira- What a cutiepie (40/60 homo). Thanks for rides. Good games in bracket my ninja, your sheik is very good. I can see you getting really good by genesis. Come to TourneyPlay.

Pat- We barely talked or hung out. Way to hate me. =[[ Thanks for housing, your house is a rapist. Come to TourneyPlay.

Trebor- Good seeing you etc.etc. Talk to you on AIM etc. etc. Thanks for warming me up vs Sheik, it helped vs Kira. Come to TourneyPlay.

Zoap- I didn't even ****ing know you were there until someone told me you were talking **** during my tournament set. Sorry I didn't see you =[ I miss you <3 Come to TourneyPlay.

Rina-Chan- It was great meeting you! Thanks for putting together that smashfest, the practice I got that night was ****. Thanks for charging my zune too. Hope you like that pirate fox on your poster, cuz hes definitely mad cute compared to brawl fox. Come to TourneyPlay.

PrincessAura- rematch @ isketch *****. Come to TourneyPlay.

Sheridan- You're really tight. I was hoping you would continue talking about quantum theory, but then you stopped. =[ Also we **** at teams. We should team in NorCal when I come down if me/SW or me/Zel don't team. GGz in GG. Your Dizzy/Bridget are so good. Come to TourneyPlay.

J666- You told me to give you a shoutout so here I am. Your link is easily as good as Derilinks, which is very ****ing good. Close matches, only person i dropped a round against in pools. Cept Connor maybe? idk but good ****. Come to TourneyPlay.

Falcomist- 0sentience 6AM Falcon dittos all nightlay. ****in fun. Great seein you again Justin <3 Come to TourneyPlay.

Tofu- You've gotten WAYYYY better, amazing Falco youve got. Sorry we didn't get to MM, I wish we did =[Come to TounreyPlay.

Phil - You're ****ing hilarious. Sorry for the n bomb. =[ Come to TourneyPlay.

HMW- SAV doc. You are also ****ing hilarious. I love NorCal. <3 Come to TourneyPlay.

Shroomed- Amazing doc, sorry we didn't play. Saw you **** my ninja tho. Good shiiit. Come to TounreyPlay.

Forward - I didn't even play you or watch you play which I deeply regret. It was great seeing you again, you look like you've been doing well aka working out a lot no homo LOL Come to TounreyPlay.

Taj - Your mewtwo is so ****ing tight. I don't think I've ever played you. >_> fack. Good seeing you again <3 Come to TounreyPlay.

SS- I'd have ***** you. jksmileyface I've still not played you since UCLA. Can't wait to friendly you a lot or something. Good **** on 2nd. Come to TourneyPlay.

Mango- Sorry I'm not Otto. Come to TourneyPlay.

MacD- Really good peach. Sorry for all the homo jokes on your homo nature on account of being a homo peach homo main homo homo. <3 thanks for drivesies. Come to TourneyPlay.

WhatIsFear- Mario vs Ganon looooove. Great sets man, your ganon is babyKage. Which is a huge/semi erotic compliment. Come to TourneyPlay.

Edrees- Fun money matches. Great seeing you I looove you. ****ing gay that you got your car broken into. =[ Come to TourneyPlay.

P- You ***** us in teams. Dayum. Bring Addy next time por favor. Can't wait to see you at tourneyplay. House wit ME. Come to TourneyPlay.

SuperRad- You have notably imppressive snoring skills. It was good meeting you haha now I know like 3 people on the hub weeeee. Come to TourneyPlay.

PinkReaper- Low tier >=[[[[[ Haha good times hangin out. Walrus. Come to TourneyPlay.

PinkReaper's friend- Thanks a ton for the rides and smokes. <333 Come to TourneyPlay.

Wobbles- Meowth. Still never played you. What the ****? Come to TourneyPlay.

WA- thanks for helping me out. I'm a brokeass hippy who needs a haircut, and I'll definitely pay all of oyu back asap.

Vish-200 Come to TourneyPlay.
Toph-30 Come to TourneyPlay.
Brady-90 Come to TourneyPlay.
Zemek-20 Come to TourneyPlay.

Anyone I forgot - I'm an idiot. So sorry. I'll read any shoutouts to me and shout back out atchu. Just say Eggz or Shane and It'll come up in name search. <3 everyone. Come to TourneyPlay.

contact info:
eggz2021 = aim
ninjamaster2021@hotmail.com = msn
myspace.com/5olid5nake = myspace
idk my facebook but Shane Johns in Seattle network
425-923-5796 = number

EVERYONE come to tourneyplay. Come to TourneyPlay.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
k shoutouts time

Ross- ggs in 64. ur pika beasted on me haha. Play melee ;)

Lovage- I can't believe it. We've been wanting to play in person for like...6 months then we finally go to the same tourney and everything and we don't play :( Next time. (Fox dittos plz)

P- Stop sandbagging me and **** me already. I miss when you used to try :) GJ in teams.

Fabian- You got ****in lucky!

HugS- You're still good ;) I can't wait to see you without rust.

Taj- I idolize you man. Maybe next time I won't be a ***** and I'll introduce myself to you. I LOVE your mewtwo

Forward- You're SOOO GOOD! Your Falco is so perfect. I got ***** olloolol

Phil- I learned a lot from playing you. Nice to meet you. I'm pretty sure you're the coolest person in the smash community

HMW- Can't wait for the commentary :D

Everyone else in my pool: GGs :]

Mango- I<3u

WA- I didn't get to play any of you. :( Laaaaaaaaaame

Tofu- I saw you ****** Zel. Your Falco is so impressive. GJ in teams

JTB: come over

Lucky and Zhu: I've never played either of you :( God I need to go to more tournaments...

SS- I don't think I need to say anything really. umm...you ****?

I'm forgetting ppl cause I'm tired. sorry. AMAZING TOURNEY!

HugS™

Smash Lord
A tournament ain't a real tournament unless you got Zoap in the crowd talking **** every match.

People that have never been to a tournament before would just assume Peter is good based on how much **** he talks. When in fact, he has yet to win a single tournament match.

<3 Zoap

Inui

Banned via Warnings
64 man brackets are overrated.

We wouldn't have had time to finish. Unlike EC, we here on the west coast like to finish our tournaments before 3 AM :).
Not everyone is ChiboSempai. :laugh:

My crew and I finished a tournament with 26 teams, 71 singles entrants, and 6 crews by 10:00pm and we started at 1:00pm. We only had 8 Brawl set-ups.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not everyone is ChiboSempai. :laugh:

My crew and I finished a tournament with 26 teams, 71 singles entrants, and 6 crews by 10:00pm and we started at 1:00pm. We only had 8 Brawl set-ups.
shutup

u act like any of my tourneys were the first to ever run late. pound 3 anyone?

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Pools

Champ- Good stuff running this tournament. I haven't seen you for a realllly long time. I'm glad we were able to play for old times sake =]

Mr X- Man we always seem to play in tournament, and that's saying a lot considering I hardly go to any. Ganon brotherssss. I'm sure I'll see you around and hang out with you and kim sometime.

Connor-This guy is pretty good now. Thank you for not buying that rotisserie chicken at the market and stankin up the whole car. woot irvine.

Eggz- I may be able to stand and bang with your mario, but your fox completely outclasses me. If something gets organized, I might just go to tourney play.

J666- That Link n-air was getting me for the longest time. its sooo good. gg's

Abyss- Gg's even though it didn't seem you wanted to play anymore. nice fox/falcon

K-rod- Good stuff

Bracket

Emerican- Good games. i don't really like playing against falcon, but it's the only character i had to play against in bracket. Great seeing the rest of palmdale as well, you guys are cool.

Silent Spectre- Wow. I am so glad I got to play you in tournament. You seem like a really nice guy and I enjoyed our set. I even got the nod of approval when i comboed you mid match haha. Great player and great sportsmanship.

Macd- Man. Sorry your entire bracket was only IRVINE people. I play you like once a week, and it was probably very anticlimactic having to play Connor and then me. Good jarb in pools though =]

Futile- Wow our set went last hit last match. Very nice falcon. You also have good sportsmanship, and it's cool when people can be nice while remaining competitive/wanting to win.

Irvine

Kira-Once again pulling through with the ride. I appreciate it. Good job in pools/bracket. I was cheering for you whenever I saw you play.

Cameron- o_O. This guy is own. I didn't see you thatt much during tournament, but you're always cool to hang around with.

Zhu- ZHuuuuuuu. Good job in both doubles and singles. I'm gonna miss hanging out with the Irvine crew, but if there is ever a crew battle you guys better count me in.

JDM- you won, the shirt!

Others

HugS/Edrees/Romeo- Its good to see the old school smashers every once in a while. It reminds me of when I first started in the scene and gives me that nostalgic feeling.

Adam-We will play melee once I move back home

Taj- Dear god mewtwo. What the hell do I do against a mewtwo. I wish I could have gotten one more match against it, but you bounced. Thanks for giving me that chance though.

Mango-Grats once again on winning the tournament. I need the mango training!

Neal-Good stuff running the tournament

Everyone else- Melee <3

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
shoutout to wobbles because you seemed like a cool guy, but plan 9 was bashing you pretty hard in the commentary LOL

i promise he was just joking though ;)

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i just put up the lucky vs taj losers bracket set up

match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRrvTs5gG8M

match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZtMOuyrMBo

as for shout outs i'll do them soooon
if you guys are interested in the winners bracket doubles set of zhu/forward vs taj/wobbles i uploaded the matches on youtube

first match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwKDErSL40I

second match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b00lYZbVH8

quality isn't amazing but at least you get to see it.
if you didn't read the thread earlier. there are also lucky vs forward vids recorded by someone else on youtube.

joeplicate

Smash Master
brian you're a beast at those videos

ok time for shoutouts, **** I hate writing these it takes so long

aftermath: mad initiative coming on a 28 hour train ride from oregon, then waiting at the station for another hour for someone to pick you up cause my *****-*** was late, then STILL being astonishingly cool, fun to be around, and playing a whole lot of melee on top of it all. thanks so much for the samus practice, I'm gonna go back to norcal and whoop darrell's *** so hard

oscar: my brother from another mother. good **** carrying on teams, you're the chillin to my azen when I'm on my game (ample amounts of homo) and just **** **** everywhere when I'm playing like garbage. let's play more this week, and who are you teaming with at CIRCUIT?!?!

all of WA:this applies to everybody. I have mad respect for people who travel to tournaments, even if you have to thug it out with no money LOL. I braved rush hour LA traffic for you guys, but it was worth it. I'll go to tourneyplay if it means failing all my finals, and let's get ****ed up when I come up there :]

shane: my ninja. that's the only time I've got all the lights on that street ever since my dad told me they weren't timed and I became aware of the fact that I never get them all green. It's like magic. Thanks for coming, I wish we got to play more

ciz: you're a funny mother****er, I love the bickering between everybody and all the WA jokes and ****. Good playing you at 6 AM for like an hour hahahaha, sorry I was so tired. At tourneyplay we'll get a lot more friendlies in

brady: a real G. it was tight getting to know you, thanks for the directions and everything, and also for you and james destroying me and sheridan('s falco) on teams for hours and hours. you're seriously hella cool and fun to talk to

vish: "Let's go to the 7-11, so we can see vish's dad." Indian jokes are too funny, you're the man for taking them like a champ and being really cool for all the time we were hanging out together, plus you sucked a D for the law. Much love. I'm gonna come up to washington to get to know you better, and I'll try not to just sleep the whole time! <3

toph: I understand that you were super cramped for the entire two hour drive to the airport, and I must say good **** to you. Thanks for coming to my house, hopefully I can be as cool of a guest to you guys some day (june 6-7???) as you were to me

same goes for AZ:
thanks taj, wobbles, forward, tai for coming to this tournament and reppin it so hard. Sean (shawn??!) thanks so much for the advice, that was some crazy detailed **** I was not expecting. Tony, tight meeting the tallest smasher and talking for awhile. I'll box you when I want to have a lot of fun and lose a lot of brain cells. Rob, you are seriously ridiculous on teams, wobbling someone zero to death while your partner keeps them away?! I think so. Tai I love you, you're so god**** cute.

Mad props for travelling.

socal:
oscar again, because he's just that beastly

steven: way to get your camera on, yo. let's play this week (like today--I'm calling you today and we are going to hang out whether you like it or not)

brendan: for being a super-nice, amiable member of the 805. We are hanging out today even if you don't want to. thanks for giving us directions LOL, I know you tried your best, but sometimes---somewhere during the process of learning where someone is over the phone from 3 people talking, finding them on a map when you're either driving yourself or busy at the tournament, finding directions for their dumb lost *****, then trying to explain to them where they need to go---**** gets lost in translation. btw I watched 2 episodes of guren lagann on scifi channel last night, **** was mad beast

on a related note: shoutout to my own dad, for knowing all the highways in los angeles better than the back of his own **** and helping us get to where we needed to go :laugh:

kira: I watched your set against the germ, and I have to say good **** and congratulations. You played/camped like a champion, and there's no shame in that. This entire tournament was basically me learning how to camp anyways, so I've gained some more appreciation and a deeper understanding for it. Oh and me and justin decided that we're all gonna hang out sometime during this break, I'll drive down to irvine some day

kouryuu: I guess it was cool to see your elijah wood ring-bearing *** for like two seconds HAHAHAHAHA. nah jk, see you at circuit.

connor: you're a beast. ****en little kids getting too good these days, I tried to call you yesterday right after I dropped off WA at the airport because I was very close to your house, but like I said I hadn't showered since sunday morning, didn't have any shoes, socks, or a controller, and was ridiculously tired on top of it all. It's cool though, good playing you in tournament and in the money match/friendlies afterwards. Maybe I felt sorry for you and just wanted to let you improve our tournament record together, punk!!!! haha nah, I'm joking. see you later this week hopefully

pat: your weird fox style ***** me under pressure. good **** on housing everybody, and I still want to go swimming

plan 9: the manliest. Maybe some day I can be as good at drawing as you are (probably not!)
We are gonna do some **** this week/today/whenever 805 decides to assemble like a gigantic mech

zhu: I'm a straight up zhu fanboy now, I was cheering for you during losers finals really loudly and obnoxiously, and the people next to me were giving mad dirty looks BUT **** THAT SS HYPE, ZHU 2012!

this is already getting really, really long. I'll finish it up by giving shoutouts to norcal:
sheridan, thanks for driving me places like you always do and being marginally tolerable and stuff. also thanks for stankin up my sleeping bag, you BO havin-motherfucker
brian, justin, truman, thanks for ridin' and coming over to my house.
Paul, jeff, bobby, everybody else: thanks for also coming down to this tournament, everybody knows it wouldn't have been as good without norcal showing up in full force

adam I'm sorry I forgot your lotion and pillow, and I know you would've ***** me in that money match had the circumstances been a little different

every single person there: thanks for being amazing, and I mean every single person at the tournament. And everybody who came over to my house at some point during the weekend, thanks for coming over and making it interesting.

melee is too good

araknophobik

Smash Master
mkay

teams:
alex19: it was fun teaming with you. you have a technical fox. we almost had zel/germ haha
plan 9/superrad: fun set
trebor/germ: intense set gg =]
mac d/partner: good set i couldn't pull off the 2 v 1 =[

pools:
don squishy/me: i drowned again =[
hugo: you son of a ***** grimey *** *****
joey: sorry i forfitted the set i love playing you but i already knew i couldn't make it out so i was upset and didnt play it out you wouldve 2-0'd me anyways
hyuga: wow i seem to play you at every tourny norcal/socal meets and now im 0-3 against you =[ maybe next time i'll finally get it our sets are always close
D4DA?: talented falcon. you shouldve won the set. sucks that you suicided but hey brinstar does that
Alan: fun set intense ditto =]

AZ:
sean/tony/rob/tai:
it was fun seeing you guys again it's been almost a year since i've last seen ya'll and tai im glad you found your necklace stop being such a worry bug lol

WA:
didn't to see or talk to any of you really =[ sup eggz

norcal:
waffles/phil you guys are hilarious lol
baysians/dbr you guys are ****

peaches:
pink shinobi: omg you ***** me in that MM basically 4 stocked me the 2nd game. you are very patient and space really well. Definetly the WC cort
Edreese: good to see you again your peach is so **** even after a year of brawl you're still better than me
Kouryuu: GG beating luigi. you're lucky you didn't play me >=] you seem to have gotten better but i still have the up on the record so next time we play i get the color green atleast until you beat me =]
Alan: same goes to you give me back my color ***** lol unless you beat me next time i earned the green peach =]
zoap: **** peter you got better GG
macd: good ish beating lunins

strawhats

Smash Master
I was hoping for Isai to show up on the results. :(
He never went?

:093:
Unfortunately somenoe said he pulled out at the last min. Well if we don't see him at any of the tournaments soon he'll definitely be at Genesis. I think he's teaming with King.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yay back in Oregon. It's raining :/

Short shout-outs time, if I forget you then leave a better impression next time >: [

Joe - You had best beat Dark Mike too. Thanks a ton for the housing/food/drink. It was a lot of fun playing against you all night, and yeah, Brdy_ and I **** in team friendlies lol. Close games in the teams tournament though, and congrats on making it crazy far.

Plan 9 - We didn't get to play nearly enough or hang out much other than the first day. Your Young Link and other low tiers are way too good for having been learned through FFAs.

The Greater Leon - I'm still confused on how your name isn't Leon. Anyway, thanks for picking me up, but I don't think we ever played each other somehow. You were super nice though.

Pink Reaper - Yeah, I have no idea how we lost in teams so quickly, but every single game was down to the wire. If we won that first match with Lovage/joe though... You were a lot of fun to hang out with, and are way too good at puzzle games apparently. But yeah, it was lots of fun hanging out with you.

Sheen - I still question your decision to play Ganon and c/p Mute City with falco, but you were pretty cool to talk to. It was nice to meet you I guess (I'm terrible at shout outs lol).

Pink Reaper's friend (Brandon?): Thanks for driving to/from the tournament. Sucks that you didn't get in touch with your friend, and the frustrations after the tournament. Play melee instead of brawl!

Lovage - You are **** at 2v1. Good friendlies that first night, your Fox is beast and I wished I had played it more. You're super technical, but completely unpredictable in how you use it, since I'm used to the WA style of play. I was entertained every time you'd ask "did you mean to do that?" after I'd do something cool. I play kind of weird and don't think about individual actions while playing, so when I do a waveland into reverse-utilt or something, it's just because I've played only Samus for so long and it's just like, "I want to hit you this sort of way," so I do it, without really thinking about the tech skill involved. I'll work on doing that lowrider missile so I won't embarrass myself next time I say I can do it lol.

Pat - Thanks for housing two dozen people and moving around TVs for like an hour. I think I only played you in a couple games though. Thanks for putting up with all of us and hopefully you can start beating Connor's Peach.

PockyD - It was cool to finally meet you. I'd say Good Games on that set we played, but I think you'd disagree, and that my Samus isn't exempt from the "Samus is gay to play against" law of smash.

Superrad - Your shoutouts were way too good.

Sheridan - I can't really think of what to say, but I already typed this, so I guess this is your shoutout. Congrats.

Gomes - Fun games, I think Ganon's like the only character that would be fun to use against Samus. He's basically the only one that can get legit kills on her at reasonable %s. Hopefully we are both at a tournament at the future so we can play again.

Neighborhood P/Celph/Egoclapper/Goon Squad - Good matches, I'm glad I backed out of the moneymatch (Hypocrites ftw). I thought you only played sheik, but you have a lot of really good characters. I wish I played some more friendlies against you, you definitely have a smart playstyle. Sorry for playing super gay in our tournament matches.

Pink Shinobi - Like Lovage, you play your character super well, but it's like the complete opposite of the ones I play against in WA. They always beat me close range, but lose in camping matches, whereas you ***** my face in camping (that 3rd match was no contest lol), but somehow seemed to do worse close-up. That's probably not useful or relevant info, but I just thought it was really odd. Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing against your Peach, and I'm glad all of the matches didn't go like the one on Yoshi's Story.

LifeRuiner - Sorry that I shoot so many missiles lol. It's basically the axis of my gameplay, although I do think that I need to work in more feints and stuff. Hopefully you had fun playing in dittos though.

Darrell - Crazy close matches, I heard that all of your crew has really improved recently, so props on that. Hopefully you don't think I'm terrible for losing to someone you beat >_>

Futile - At first I was sort of sad that I lost to you, but when I thought about it, you did win some Brawl tournaments, meaning at the least you had to be super smart in how you played, and reflecting on the matches, you adapted really quickly and were in total control by the end of the 3rd match. Had I not jumped into your knee at the end of the second match it may have been different, but seeing your placing, you definitely are better than me. Good work on switching to melee and being amazing at it.

Edrees - You win. Let's play in another 3 years.

Fly_Amanita - Sucks that you had to leave early, but it was fun playing a couple friendlies with you and going to in-n-out.

ROFL - It was fun playing you again, hope your Marth practice pays off. Good work in teams/awesome name.

So yeah, I think that was basically everyone I played against that wasn't WA.

Eggz out

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
ok My Real Shout-Outs

Germ-Still my hero :)

Atlus-Wheres the Montage at?,way to forfeit for no reason

Tofu-Thanks for the ride <3333333

Pat-glad you made me come :D

Joey-is too good

HugS-Good ****..your my favorite smasher to watch..keep it up

JTB-Jake The Beezy

Eggz-Our set was fun...your too good ...I got lucky on that win :)..hopefully we can play again :D

Connor-You keep getting better and better!!i got *****

Whatisfear-Your ganon is really good...your a real smart player

Mr.X-you should of done better in our pool..your really good

Nashun- had some fun friendlys..Good Kirby

ROFL-Thanks for the 2 bux

Cathy-Thanks for the dollar

Brdy-Awesome Peach :D

Every1 I played GGs

Socal Melee Community-I <3333333 and missed You Guys

Norcal-You guys are really good and funny

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
sean/tony/rob/tai:
it was fun seeing you guys again it's been almost a year since i've last seen ya'll and tai im glad you found your necklace stop being such a worry bug lol
Well, the thing is, my mom would have ****ing **** bricks if I lost it; she probably wouldn't have let me go to tourneys for a bit.

same goes for AZ:
thanks taj, wobbles, forward, tai for coming to this tournament and reppin it so hard. Sean (shawn??!) thanks so much for the advice, that was some crazy detailed **** I was not expecting. Tony, tight meeting the tallest smasher and talking for awhile. I'll box you when I want to have a lot of fun and lose a lot of brain cells. Rob, you are seriously ridiculous on teams, wobbling someone zero to death while your partner keeps them away?! I think so. Tai I love you, you're so god**** cute.
Lol, <33 you too, Joe. The way you twitch your nose is also pretty adorable if I do say so myself (no homo)

the set between ss and taj skips alot and is slow because the table would get hit and skip the recorder
Yayu... oh darn.

Top Bottom