• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Regarding pools...
If I remember correctly, we've got some hours 4 freeplay the first day...right?
Why not like, make about 20 people, 20 really good europeans, go around, checking out, every other player? maybe needs more than 20 people, but I think that might work out?
As far as I know, this is the first really big european tournament in quiet a while, right?
So if UCK were 2 make a seeding list now, it would most likely be incorrect...

Sry 4 EXTREMELY bad grammar...been up for almost 30 hours =_=

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I will prefer pools to be posted before Friday, here in the boards, no matter what.

Seeding can be used regarding results from ESA2 or something, I guess that will be pretty accurate.
Yeah, and I'm not giving a **** if anyone says: 'I have improved a lot since ESA2, i'm not okay with this seeding' because everyone has improved a lot, stfu.

ps:
btw UCK, I already sent our info to the tourney email so, why do we still got this ">" in the first post?

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I think UCK should talk to people about proper seeding rather than just setting a seeding blindly after ESA2. First of all ESA2 is over 1 year ago, secondly there has been many tourneys since then.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if People are still able to sign up ? I did send Uck a PM like 2 weeks ago, but didn't get any respond and I ain't on the interested list either.

Luma

Smash Lord
why dont you all shut up about seedings or pools

you dont know how far he is and neither do you know the system he is using so just be quiet, relax and wait until he is back online

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm getting housed neither with other Swedes (well, there's Dev afterward) or Charles (with UCK)? This will complicate matters. For one thing, I was counting on getting housed by UCK because that means I won't have to pay for a bus ride from the airport in Bremen (I was told the other Swedes taking the same flight as I were going to be driven to UCK's place) and have budgeted for it. Charles and I also made up plans for cooking together to save costs and Charles told me you (UCK) was going to chip in as well for your share of food. I was planning on doing the same for others who were willing to chip in.

No, really, UCK. I really want to be housed by you because then I'll:
1) Get to play with a lot of people before and after the tourney.
2) Get the chance to try to alleviate my costs for this tourney by cooking for other people.

Anyway, who is K.C., what's his MSN and how do I get to his place from the airport/central Bremen?

Vegard

Smash Lord
See you there people! Acherontic and Imperfect won't make it btw.
hey, if we wanted this to be public, I would already have posted it right?

YES, we booked tickets, but it turns out I really shouldn't be going to this... but changing names on the plane tickets and such, so two other guys could go instead was reaaally expensive, so I guess we're going anyways.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Seriously just talk to 2-3 people that know the skill lvl of the players of their region/country..
Some difficulties maybe, but atleast a plan.. I don't care much if it gets unbalanced.. I just want to kick *** and chew bubble gum.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
I´ll leave very soon since I´ll travel the way through norway, if someone knows how to get to Nina after "Take Tram Line 6 from Bremen Airport to Bremen Main Station". I´ll arrive with Tonberry and Kriz at 14.20 in the airport. I'll might have a chance to check for answers tommorow night, or anyone picking me up would also be very nice^^

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Yo, just want to make sure that you UCK, don't forget that me and the rest of Stockholm guys will arrive one hour earlier, meaning;
Me, Po, Q, C, AJP and Nizro will arrive 22.25 @ the airport in Bremen.
Sry 4 ranting about it alot, just want 2 make sure that you remember us since I know that you're probably pretty stressed out after making all the arrangements and answering questions.
Stockholm pplz 22.25 Bremen Airport.

Thx man and btw, I'm really lookin' forward 2 this ;D

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Smasher89, that was a mistake. i thought you arrive with the other swedish guys by car. you can stay at my place of course then.

Yuna, you will be picked up along with the others swedes as well.

pools are ready and look like this:

Pool 1

Deep
fa5t
Hero of Time
jon_***
Maoo
Pasi (BrokenBone)
PO
UchihaJP

Pool 2

AJP_Anton
Boku
Captain Smashie
Cash Mooney
Poilon
l!nk
Luma
Timo

Pool 3

daGOTTh
Dings
kJaB
Kman
Ksta
Linkje
Marcus_90
Morph_Blue
StarWolf

Pool 4

AE.
Ice
Lawrencelot
Nina
Retroking
Vilness
Xeph
Wuschel

Pool 5

Garalor
Hugi
Imperfekt
Kerrigan
Marc
Nizro
Pamaro
ZeroFrames
ZettToxX

Pool 6

°UÇK
Aldwyn
Basti
Captain Jadde
Efen
Kunai
Peyudosmith
Phantasma
Rebaz

Pool 7

A-D
C
Crypto
Flex
LPK
marLey*
RJ
Sanchan
Tero

Pool 8

.tea
Amsah
AvengerAngel
Drrwisch
Flikkflakk
Izaw
Sero
STWOLY
Witchking_of_Angmar

Pool 9

Chrisboi
de_gLory
Flyfunner
M
Raiden
Remen
Sever
Smasher89
Shiara

Pool 10

Aniolas
Flava Sava
Me133(7)
Myboi
NorwegianLink
Tidus
Vegeta
ZeroG
Zgetto

Pool 11

_Void_
Armada
DancingQueen90
GOAT
K.C.
Porc
SuMa
Wttigo

Pool 12

Fuzzyness
Kriz
Milkman
Mizar
NRG
Yume
Random-Ness
Strbunk
Yikarur

Pool 13

Box
Däumling
Dax
FarKila
Gaki
GK_
Q
Souen
Tonberry

Pool 14

Acherontic
Baxon
Dönâ
Greute
Makkura
Neutroni
RYU
Sagl
Wingz

Pool 15

Bjay
Dev
Faab
Jayarr
Laatikko
Mäse
Paiki
ProsmasherTim
reaper

Pool 16

Blackmoose
Daisuki
Dr. Dead
Flame
Kirby Squad
PheX
Samochan
SolaR
xFlare

We have 142 attendants, 16 pools with 8/9 players. only the first 4 will proceed to the 64-man bracket.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Uhm UCK why is Yuna not present on the pool list? :)
Special treatment? hahah

The pools seems okay though
I thought Yuna was coming just to sell some pies D:

yay I got Aldwyn in my pool, nice. Jadde too, it's gonna be tough I guess.

your pool is quite interesting Luma :O :O

ps: and well pool 3 is okay to me, it is similar to pool 4 for example, no big deal

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
And there are, actually, people in the pools that im unable to find in the list of contestants. Secret nicknames?
With 130 people in the list and 140 in the pools, of course there are...
In case you haven't noticed, people have been posting about confirming/sending emails without getting on the list - and the list hasn't been updated for a long time.

I know only one person in my pool, and that only since a week ago or so...

BTW, I just remembered Brawl also exists.
Since I'm on that list, I'm guessing it's the Melee pools. How do you know who is playing what, or are you just assuming everyone plays Melee? =)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is there a reason why Smasher89 got to stay with you and i didn't UCK? And as Nizro said, why ain't I in any of the pools?

Also, could someone bring Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 to this?

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
@yuna > i dont have the game sorry

@ajp every1 is playing everything. It should solve ur issue.

Anyway, since i dont know most of the players i cant really talk about the pools. Got Ae. and Ice in mine, gonna be though huh >_>

Where is Fiyuri anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom