• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Splooken Method aka TUSM - April 4th Elkins Park, PA

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
This tournament will be hosted by Phillyrider and KayLo! but Phillyrider asked me to make the thread so.............................
The Ultimate Splooken Method

Price
-Brawl+ $5 per player
-Brawl+ Doubles $10 per team
-Brawl Singles $5 per player

Elkins Park, PA
Note From KayLo: Go down Washington Lane past the Cheltenham Mall Shopping Center and make a right onto Lucretia Mott Way. The complex is called Lynnewood Gardens. My Apt. is 7715

Time:
12:30 PM Doors Open!
12:45-2:00 PM Sign Ups/Friendlies
2:15 PM Brawl+Doubles Start
After Brawl+ Doubles, Brawl+ Singles
After Brawl+ Singles, Brawl Singles
After Brawl Singles, Friendlies/Draft Crews for Brawl+

Note* TAKE SHOWERS! DONT BE SMELLING IN KAYLO'S HOUSE!

Brawl+
-4 Stock
-8 Minutes
-No Items
-Stalling is Banned
-Suicide Move Rules: (all situations are when both players are at 1 stock)
If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf's over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins.
If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD and falling off the stage and the game counts it as a tie, the player who initiated the swallow move wins. If the player who was swallowed is shown as winning the match (in the instance the broke out right before they died which some people might not notice), then they win

Doubles
Singles but....
Team Attack is ON
Stock Sharing is allowed
Chibo's Color-Blind Rule: If a player on a team is using a character that might make it tough to determine the teams color (like Sonic, Lucario, or Pokemon Trainer), they are allowed to request control of a certain color to help lessen confusion.

Brawl+ Stages(stage striking will decdie the first stage)
Netural
-Final Destitation
-Smashville
-WarioWare Inc.
-Battlefield
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Yoshi's Island(Brawl)
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks
-Delfino Plaza
-Halberd
-Castle Siege
-Distant Planet
-Frigate Orphenon
-Pirate Ship
-Brinstar(Melee)
-Pokemon Stadium 1(Melee)
-Jungle Japes(Melee)
-Corneria(Melee)
-Rainbow Cruise(Melee)
(you may ban 2 stages)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Let me talk to kaylo. We just found out chibo is starting the drexel tournaments back up on sun. Will people be willing to pay for tournaments both sat and sun?

O by the way. PIMP NAME

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i helped come up with the name :)
i added the word method to the end so the accronym was TUSM

why keep holding these small tourneys all the time. i dont get it. its practically a waste of money. why not just have a smashfest to train up for sunday?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i helped come up with the name :)
i added the word method to the end so the accronym was TUSM

why keep holding these small tourneys all the time. i dont get it. its practically a waste of money. why not just have a smashfest to train up for sunday?
This is what i was thinking. Either a smashfest or a brawl+ tourney. Im not trying to spend money both sat and sun.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Two threads?

Oh well, I don't care if this is a tourney or a fest.... they asked to use my place (actually asked this time =O!), I said yes, so whoever wants to come can come.

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
I can't make this, but I hope to see more tourneys around Philly in the future.

@KayLo, hey I made a new account... I don't know if you remember me, (random Pika player that saw you at CoT4) but if you're still up for practicing together sometimes and could still give me some tips and such... I'd really appreciate it. =D It's just about finding the time, I suppose. lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
umm... How do i get to this from NYC?
There should be a train from NYC to Philly, but the distance from the train station to KLo's apt. is like 20 minutes by car.. in good traffic. You'd need someone to pick you up (You'd need to supply gas money) OR you can take the long *** bus.... which takes much much longer and probably would cost more than gas money.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
There should be a train from NYC to Philly, but the distance from the train station to KLo's apt. is like 20 minutes by car.. in good traffic. You'd need someone to pick you up (You'd need to supply gas money) OR you can take the long *** bus.... which takes much much longer and probably would cost more than gas money.

Yikes!!!

See y'all at apex i guess

I'll probably have some girls come over to my house and get them drunk instead

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yikes!!!

See y'all at apex i guess

I'll probably have some girls come over to my house and get them drunk instead
And that is always more important then brawl! I approve this msg!

Im sure there will be some brawl+ setups at apex and of course the beyond the limit tournament is the BIG brawl+ tourney so missing this little one won't mean nothing!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Xzax.... you have two different times in both threads.

And I said noon, nukka, not 11:30. Give me time to eat some breakfast, sh!!!!!t....

I wanna make a custom Pika texture before Sat.... what to make, what to make. *Think*

EDIT: Ussi, don't answer questions about Philly that you don't know..... lol.

You can take the subway + bus from the Chinatown bus to my area. It is a long-ish ride, but it only costs $2.75.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm not going anymore, because my parents don't want me going anywhere supposively "sick" although im not really sick just have a bad taunsel

Top Bottom