• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Heavy Storm

Translation into Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Ummm, boy, this is a hard one to explain /sarcam. This, you know, destorys all traps on the screen, including yours as well. I know this was hard to understand, I like to be patronising.

How to use:

When you don't have any traps on the field, and that the opponent has flustered the field with a dozen of traps, this eradicates them all, so pursuit the defencless opponent.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Maximum Tomato, it looks cooler then the Deku Nut.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I never really liked the Bunny Hood, and the Team Healer is actually an insanely interesting concept, so... Team Healer.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Team Healer is better, Bunny Hood can backfire more time's than Team Healer.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Team Healer, I really, really hate Bunny Hood. It's just too hard to use.
like my mom omgomgomg.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Bunny hood. I always end up healing opponents with team healer T.T

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Black Illusion Ritual

Translation into Super Smash Bros Brawl.

YOU NEED TO HAVE RELINQUISH BEFORE YOU CAN PLACE THIS CARD.When you first place this, the screen will freeze, and turn dark, and the ritual appears, and then smokes appear around it. After this, the current monster goes into the ritual, and then Relinquish appears out of the ritual (which is in the same spot as the spawn point). Relinquish will be at 0%.

How to use:

Well, Relinquish has powerful KO moves via his throws, and has some stunning moves to all make this easier for you. So this means you'll want to be doing this when the opponents percent is quite high up.

But this is the more important way of using this. When the current Toon you used is at killing percent or when Toon World is falling to its doom, Use this, as this saves a whole stock!!!!! This is sexy of vast proportions, even if Relinquish happened to be bottom tier, this would make it in a stock match 4 - 3 stocks in your favour.

Even though this is deemed broken of vast proportions, remember this is a character with a dozen of flaws, and the amount of depth and monsters make this character doomed to bottom tier, even though he has many broken traits with him along the way.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
GORDON FREEMAN

Voiced by Ross Scott.
http://www.accursedfarms.com/

BACKGROUND

~Gordon Freeman:
27 year old physicist, neurotic individual.

Dr. Freeman is employed in Anomalous Materials located in Sector-C test labs, part of the Black Mesa Research facility. While at work, Freeman often makes wise-*** remarks to the scientists either in his head or aloud. He only seems to care about how other people can benefit him. He sees everyone around him as an obstacle in life. One day, he is asked to run a test, involving the purest (and potentially, the most unstable) sample the other scientists have seen yet. Freeman seems not to care at all. It's just another day for him. But when something goes terribly wrong, Freeman ushers forth a Resonance Cascade, or to Gordon, the "Green Apocalypse". Now Freeman is stuck in Black Mesa, trying to find a way out through a barrage of aliens. Freeman just thinks "Why is it all the time when someone have to go OUT OF THEIR WAY to ruin my good times?" As Gordon makes his way into the World of Smash, he brings along his trusty crowbar, along with other weapons, which, in some cases, are jokes from the Freeman's Mind series.​

"I never thought I'd have so many enemies that I need to make an ACTUAL LIST, but it's getting to be more than I can keep track of. It's getting ridiculous. I mean, what the hell? It worked for Nixon. It should work for me, right?"
-Gordon Freeman

STANDARDS

Jab-

1.​

SPECIALS

~Neutral: Mexican Jumping Boogers

Meet the Houndeye.

Now, now. This is far different from Shephard's move. Don't worry.
This three-legged creature attacked Gordon in the Black Mesa Research Facility during his journey. Gordon throws this creature as if he was throwing up a cheerleader
yes, I know that's a weird comparison
directly above him. While airborne, the Houndeye makes either the sound at :04 or :09 of this video and shakes, changing it's shockwave.

As soon as the Houndeye hits the ground, it releases one large shockwave the width of four Bowsers side-by-side, dealing 8% damage. After that, Houndeye immediately jumps in the air again at the same height as the previous jump, charging yet again. Though, unlike the previous jump where the Houndeye has no "DI", if you will, the Houndeye will jump to a randomized part of the stage. The Houndeye can even fall off the stage. If so, the Houndeye will not complete it's full attack. When the Houndeye lands for the second time, a shockwave the width of 3 Bowsers is released, giving 11%. Now for the third and final jump. Once again, it has a randomized jump and charges in midair. While the Houndeye in charging, Gordon will yell out 1 or 3 lines at random.
1. "You're just a Mexican jumping bean..."
2. "That's what you get for trying to be nice!"
3. "Nice job ya jumping booger!"
These lines are all from Freeman's Mind, of course.
Once the Houndeye lands, it releases the final, small shockwave the width of 2 Bowsers, dealing 18%. The Houndeye then teleports out the same way they appeared in Half Life- random balls of green electricity. Takes about half a second to teleport away.

~Up: "Hey, it's a jack-in-the-box!"

A tin trashcan appears below Gordon's feet. A scientist resembling Einstein Peaks out of the top with the trash can's lid on his head, sending Gordon flying up about three fourths of Final Destination's height with incredible DI ability. When the trash can falls, the scientist gasps at the Brawl going on and ducks underneath, closing the lid. If an opponent comes in contact with the trash can, it will merely give a bit of knockback, similar to Sonic's spring, but if the same opponent comes in contact with the lid, the scientist will pop out again, sending the opponent straight up just like Gordon (same with G&W's trampoline) with 5% damage. And no, the trash can doesn't spin in midair like Sonic's spring. After 2 seconds of the trash can falling, it will disappear in a white puff of smoke. Gordon cannot attack during the move or after the scientist disappears until he falls on a platform. In other words, he'll go straight into his falling animation. This move is inspired by the scientist hiding in the dumpster in Half Life Gordon comes across. He says "Hey it's a jack-in-the-box!".

~Side: "It's a Cthulu Dog!" (Kah-thoo-loo)

Freeman holds this beast on his side like a Cracker Launcher.

Gordon encounters this Bullsquid on his way out of Black Mesa and nicknames it the Cthulu Dog. The Cthulu Dog spits out a green ball of sludge
which, according to Gordon, tastes like dead caterpillars
at his opponents which goes as fast as Link's Boomerang. You can aim this projectile before you release it similar to Luigi or Samus' Fsmash (though, you can't charge it): straight forward, up diagonally, or down diagonally. It goes the length of Final Destination. If and when it goes any further, the ball of sludge fades into the air. Yuck. Deals 9% per hit.​

~Down: Displacer

It seems Gordon Freeman carries Shephard's portal teleportation device as well! Or... did Shephard give it to Gordon when he teleported out? But wait. Where do they teleport to anyway?
Uhh... nevermind. Anyway, this is what the Displacer looks like.
*not to be confused with the aperture science portal gun
It takes exactly one second to charge up. While it's charging, it beeps every quarter of a second and before Gordon teleports, he yells "SUCKEEEEER(S)!" (depending on how many opponents are on-screen.) The discplacer then releases the portal shown below, which, in Smash, is about the size of Wario.

Well, it doesn't exactly release it. Moreso Freeman is REPLACED with the portal. Two seconds later, Barney Calhoun replaces the portal, ready to fight.​

SMASHES

~Side:

q​

~Up:

f​

~Down:

p​

EXTRAS

~Taunts:

Up: He facepalms and says "Is it really so hard to just NOT DIE?! DAMMIT!"

Down: Gordon twirls his crowbar with a smirk on his face. He says "Die Hard has shown me the way once again!"

Side: Gordon extends his crowbar and says "Now, you're part of the solution."
Basically, it's this pose with Gordon and a crowbar instead of a stun button.

Fun Fact: That picture is from Ross Scott's other Half Life 2 Machinima series, Civil Protection.

~Victory Poses:

1. Freeman gets excited and yells "Alright! High five!" to Shephard. Shephard gives Freeman an unimpressed look. Freeman's face turns blank. "Well, forget it..."

2. Freeman gets an irate expression on his face and belts out "CLASS IS IN SESSION! EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS!" Meanwhile, Shephard and Barney slowly back away until they're around where the player who came in fourth place stands.

3. Freeman begins to panic. "It was TOTALLY self defense! It was all manslaughter! You gotta believe me!" *runs offscreen*
Barney and Shephard look at each other and shrug.​

~Icons:

Top Bottom