• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
oh it does? i heard that most of the applications don't work at 4.0. well i have to try and redownload the apps again anyway so maybe i'll get to that tomorrow too.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Homebrew still works on my Wii at 4.0. Even if you don't want Homebrew now, I hear there's a way to get GeckoOS on your SD card and open it from the Wii's SD card menu. Not entirely sure how it's done, since I've never had to do it, but I'll get the details, lol

Also, nice pictures, lolol.
You must be referring to the BaNNeRBoMB exploit. Here's a link leading to a video and a description about the exploit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCi0flUyDU

Unfortunately, we have no information about when the exploit will be released. Consider yourself lucky that you still have your HBC. I accidentally deleted mine when I was trying out the SD Card Menu; you can't run the HBC through your SD card.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
You must be referring to the BaNNeRBoMB exploit. Here's a link leading to a video and a description about the exploit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCi0flUyDU

Unfortunately, we have no information about when the exploit will be released. Consider yourself lucky that you still have your HBC. I accidentally deleted mine when I was trying out the SD Card Menu; you can't run the HBC through your SD card.
Enough hacking discussion, more pictures!!
Take hacking discussions to VMs or something.
This is not the place to be talking about hacks :mad:
Chat in here should be about pictures, picture commenting, or bumping the thread because you're wondering where all the pictures are.

On a different note, look at some of the pictures Dekuu has but doesn't post here!!
I personally like the second the most.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Fox and Peach adventures: truth, jail, and space

now where did we last leave off....oh i remember now(copypasta ftw)

#BOOM#
:zelda:ENOUGH!!! THIS FIGHTING ENDS NOW!!!
:fox: "Ahhhh!!!"
:falco: "Aieeee!!"
:rob: "OUCH"

:peach: "I better hurry before i miss all the action......shamefully this is exciting:bee:"
*runs*

#click click clikkiickick zap#

:fox: "What are you doing?"
:zelda: *sigh*
:fox: "!?!?!??!!?"
:zelda: "Oh pardon me...... i have to reformat ROB since it seems even the override command has stopped functioning"
:falco: "Doncha ned a's paswurd fer dat."
:zelda: "Come again?"
:falco: "Ta ovaride, i ain't hears yu say nuttin."
:zelda: "Telepathic password entering. I picked a phrase from one of the kitchen staff before i fired her, so it would be more inconspicuous."
:fox: "**** what she say to get fired?"
:zelda: "Must you know?"
:falco:"Can yu's jus pic anutta one if yu's tell?"
:zelda: *sigh*
:fox: "Oh come on, its not like we plan to steal away your ROB."
:zelda: "I suppose I will have to tell you since your be so insistant about it..."
:fox: "......Well?"
:zelda: "She said, and i quote...oh and excuse my language"

Mistress Zelda never really gives Link anything for all those dungeons and rescues he's done for her.....the last one was like 50hrs+. i bet the reason we hear all that stomping from her meeting room and her after expression when Link leaves shes thinking... "i can be so B***** sometimes, but Link foolishly loves me anyway."
:zelda:"End quote."
:falco: "****! iz all dat?"
:zelda: "Ofcourse not, thats too long to be a password phrase within sensibility, only the underlined part."
:fox: "What underlined part?":confused:
:zelda: "Scroll up to the underlined part in the quote since you missed it."
:fox: "oh that part......wait what!"
:zelda: "There. Now ROB is all reformatted and ready for new orders."
:rob: HI. MY. NAME. IS. ROB. 2.O. IT. STANDS. FOR. ROBOTIC. OPPERATING. BAD***.
:zelda:*sigh*

#swhooooosh fling!!#
:rob:"I. E. E. E. E. E. E. "
:zelda: "No."
:fox::falco: "Harsh much."
:zelda: "That is his defect, that phrase."
:fox: "Can't, you get a refund?"
:zelda:"No, because they have "no refund" written in numerical code at the bottom of the contract. I presumed it was a typo."
:fox: "So what did you do then, let them get away with it?"
:zelda: "ROB, your new orders are to gather up the other ROBs and have this castle spotless by midnight."
:rob: "UNDERSTOOD. MY. MISTRESS"
:fox: ":mad: would everyone stop ignoring me?!"
:falco: "Maybi if yu's lose dat gut, dey might pay tention mo often."
:fox: "You forget, i still have the key to the bread box hoe."
:falco: D:<
:zelda: "I was not ignoring you...anyway, i sued the company."
:fox: "Wow.....what you get out of it?"
:zelda: "10 grand of rupees. "
:falco: "Do yu's need mo money? ain'tchu alrede Queens?"

:zelda: "I am still a woman. Besides i used most of that to remodel the town, and create a new school."
:fox:"Your so nice."
:zelda:"I look like a better ruler if my kingdom, or at least the castle town, is in the best condition possible. In addition it makes the guards more warry, and adds protection against possible assassins."
:fox: "Who'd assasinate you? your such a nice ruler."
:zelda:"There are always those who are greedy for more....besides no matter what i do, i can please the masses....but not the entirerty..."
:falco:"Dats kina sad."
:zelda:*nods* "Oh look here comes Peach."

:peach: *pant* "Hey guys....what i miss?"
:zelda::fox::falco: "Everything(Erthang for falco)"
:peach:"Awww....wheres ROB?"
:zelda:"He and the other ROBs are on cleaning duty for the rest of the evening."
:peach: "Oh. Well what shall we do now?"
:zelda: "It is getting quite late....so perhaps you all should stay for supper."
:peach: "Ooo sounds nice, right guys?"
:fox: "yeah, im starving."
:peach: "Oh, and remember Fox is on a diet. So he gets smaller servings than the rest of us:)"
:fox: "fat*** i have a fast metabolism, so i can eat as much as the rest of you."
:zelda:"If that is so...then why do you have that gut? even lack of exercise and unhealthy diet mixed with a fast metabolism you should still apparently be thinner."
:fox: "**** smarty *****...."
:falco: "Can I's hav xtra bread?"
:zelda: "Ofcourse."
:fox: *cries*
:falco: "hmmm.....intresten....."
:peach: "What is it Falco?"

:falco: "Apparently missus Zelda don't gots a very plump bottom, unlike missus Peachy.:lick:"
:peach: "lol.....oh!"
:zelda:"......."

#SLAP!!!!!!#
:falco: "guah!"
:zelda:"How dare you..."
:peach: :eek:
:fox: "See? thats what you get for opening your beak bird"

#BZZZZZZ#
:falco: "AHHHHHHH!!!"
:zelda:"You know who I am, so what made you think you could speak about me like I am some tavern wench?"
:peach:"O Zelda don't hurt him he's already been through enough fighting today."
:zelda:"........"
:peach:"I'm sure hes sorry, he didn't mean to be rude. Its how Falco generally talks."
:fox: "Um....yeah, can you like not fry my friend?"
:zelda:"Since you are friends with Peach i guess i will leave you be now."

:falco: "Ow...."
:fox: *sniff sniff*"Dude Falco you smell like burned chicken"
:falco: "Well ....I....*cough* is a bird....and jus been lectrocuted..."
:fox: ("Well man, bird, w/e up. it won't be long now, we just need to get Zelda to come with us and then were off to get Samus:p")
:falco:("Yu tink she rally gon leave her place to come travel wit us, how yu's go ean convice her?")
:fox:("I'm sure we can get Peach to think up something...")
:falco:("Wat if she can't? and im really not lootin ford to meetn dis Samus chic, i mights get attacked, or somen agin...")
:fox:("Would you be more enthused if i said she had a big ***?")
:falco:("Maybi....")

:fox:("But were so close though....it won't be longer till we have all three of them and then....")
:peach: ("And then what baby?:bee:")
:fox:(" P-peach?! You can hear us....how?")
:peach:("You put a communicom in my earrings you conanimal D:<")
:fox: ("Wha-what did you hear?.....")
:zelda:("Why all of it my dear Fox.")
:fox:("Zelda!? WTF we didn't give you a com.")
:zelda: ("I started using telepathy to read your mind when Peachs expression got serious.")
:peach: "So Fox, whats the big plan when you get all 3 of us together eh?:)"
:fox: "Um....."
:falco:"Now yu's in trubble...."
:zelda: "Your not exactly innocent birdman."
:falco: "Yesum i am. I's don't know wut he planned..... like im uh.... unwillin accoplices."
:peach: "Well Fox i'm waiting?:chuckle:"
:fox:"Uhhhh...it's...um....i can't really say now..."
:zelda:"Is it too embarassing to say,?Maybe he had more carnal desires in mind for using us."
:fox: "What?! No....I.."
:peach: "Carnal desires?":ohwell:
:zelda:"Oh whats the laymens term for it.............a "Bootycall" as you would say?"
:peach: "BOOTYCALL!!!!!":mad:
:fox: "No Peach its not like that at all!!!! I..."
:peach: "shutup!"

#WHACKKKKK#
:fox::falco: "AHHHHHHHH!!"
:zelda: "Apparently you haven not lost your golfing touch Peach."
:peach: "Thanks :)" "Now its time to kick some animal *** I don'' like being used!! :mad:"
:fox: "Falco pull it together we gotta get outta here!!"
:falco: "Where we goin? Back to da ship? I's tink i los ma keys..."
:fox: "******!!!!" ("But i can't really leave w/o them otherwise the.....")
:peach: "Youhoooo!!! i hear you liek big Azzes?"
:fox::falco: "!"

:peach: "Because here comes an *** so big it makes Serena Williams' look flatter than paper!!!":mad:
:zelda: "hehe, Peach can be so funny when she is angry..... oh my...."

:zelda:"Peach wait! You threw your bottom too far."
:peach: "Oh don't worry, my other *** hitbox is probably gonna get them!!":mad:
:zelda:"Peach...... even though you have two butt hitboxes it does not reach that far."
:fox: "Thank god she missed...."
:peach: "******, but your not getting away :mad:"

:peach: "I thought you were different than Wolf....i guess i was wrong..."
:fox: "No....Peach...its..."
:falco: "I's tink imma git outta here..."*tries to crawl away*
:peach: "Then what the **** is it!? what were you planning?" D:<
:fox:"I...I really can't say atm...."
:peach: "WHY!?"
:fox: "Because its...its....I...."
:peach: "......Goodbye Fox.."
:fox: "No! wait!"
:falco: "Fox!!!!!!!!!!"

:zelda: "Just a moment Peach."
:peach:"Why should i wait?"
:zelda: "Fox?"
:fox:*whimper*
:zelda: "I take that as a yes, given the current situation....When is the earliest we can learn what your planning?"
:fox: "Once we get Samus to join with us...."
:peach: "Why don't you just read his mind Zelda?" D:<
:zelda: "I would....but somethings blocking that part of his mind off....and its a magic far stronger than mine."
:peach: "Oh."
:zelda:"Peach put him down and lets you and I talk for a moment alone."
:peach: "Oh........*sigh* ok..."

:fox: "Lets go hide by the ROBs Falco...."
:falco: "Kay."
:peach: "Well what? why can't i kill them?":mad:
:zelda: "Calm your blood lust dear or you'll develop gray hairs early."
:peach: *sigh*
:zelda: "I think we should go with them."
:peach:"Are you crazy?! who knows what he planned."
:zelda: "Peach... you don't put a mind shield around memories or thoughts for petty things like what i suggested earlier.... theres some very important reason why he can't tell us now."
:peach: "Why? cause you can't magically read his mind?"
:zelda: "Exactly. I am one of the best mages on the smash continent. and Fox is no magician, someone of extreamly high power must have a reasone for wanting the three of us."
:peach:"For a bootycall...."
:zelda:"Yes. that is still a possibility, but i believe theres a better one now."
:peach: "You'll probably have to support paying."
:zelda: "Thats fine, im sure its not that much and we can make it as less expensive and luxurious as possible with Falcos help, hes excels at that from what i scanned from him. Besides it gives us a reaons to be away from our kingdom duties as well as track down Samus....."
:peach: "You don't know where she is?"
:zelda:"We lost contact with each other shorty after we parted to look for separate ways to free you."

:peach: *sigh* "I guess we can."
:zelda: "Now don't act like that, we can treat this like an adventure. Besides if anything goes wrong I am sure we can take care of Fox and Falco."
:peach: "Yeah... I Did have Fox pretty scared there lol."
:zelda: "How about a "high five" since i don't have any wine glasses available to toast with right now."
:peach: "OK!"

:peach: "Here i come."
:zelda: "Not with the crown you fool! I said High five not Fair me!"

:peach: "Oops sorry....my bad ;)"
:zelda: "I swear you can be very scary sometimes..."
:peach: "So can you....lol"

:peach: "So to a....hopefully fun adventure."
:zelda: "Are you still mad at Fox?"
:peach: "A little....but i guess i'll just trust that he has something better hidden in his head for now..."
:zelda:"And if he does not?"
:peach: "Then there will be hell to pay" D:<
:peach::zelda: "LOL"

Jigz:bee:(OMG Zelda says lol?)

and thats all for tonight........god im tired and stiff from typing.....i'll have previews up tomorrow and the next section up this weekend. if all goes to shcedule...which i doubt.. anyway good night.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Fox and Peach adventures: Rescue Samus preview

everyones left Zeldas castle and the ROBs behind and their off to find Samus

:peach: "Ah the fresh air."
:zelda:"Yes indeed."
:fox: "Are you girls ever gonna come inside so you can put your crap away? sheesh me and Falco been hauling all that garbage into the ship for the past 2 hours."
:peach::zelda: "Alright here we come."

:zelda: "We have to enter through that?"
:peach: "Yeah....i know it looks small but it really isnt."
:fox: "Oh stop complaining we're broke remember? we had to shrink the door to get some gas."
:zelda:"How does that work?"
:fox: "We just cut the metal off and put some cheap concrete on it and sold the metal."
:zelda: "Lovely."
:fox: "Iknowrite?.....Well come on in."

:zelda: "Oh my. Its astounding how much larger it looks from the inside."
:peach: "I told you;)"
:fox:"We put up a larger bed mat for you two to sleep on for now."
:peach:"Any luck at finding Samus yet?"
:fox: "Falco?"
:falco:"Mhm I's fernd her, but yall ain't go liek were she is."
:peach: "Where in a strip club?"
:zelda:"Honestly Peach, what a suggestion...."
:falco:"Dat woods be a betta place, but nope. She in jail."
:peach::fox::zelda: "In Jail?!"

:zerosuitsamus: *sigh*"I wonder what my gurls up to.....maybe Zelda got Peach outta that freaky house by now and they looking for me....i hope they come soon....."

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!!

:wolf: "I've Vinnaly caught up to joo Starfox.....Peach will be mine again...."

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I'm surprised. Jigg's story is turning out to be extremely interesting, lol. I"m actually wondering what other characters could put up a mindreading barrier. (lolol)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Remember Peach in Melee? I made a custom texture so that her Daisy outfit would look the same:

I made this for DarkPch, but his texture will have different details like his initals and a different umbrella.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
im supposing its a comment on the photo set though. and Airs not that blood thirst. >.>

apparently my next part will have to be delayed till next week, i haven't even started taking the photos yet cause i've been so busy w/ school and other stuff.

in the mean time:
which outfit should i use for Zamus? i gave her purple cause thats the color i use for regular Samus, but since i don't main Zamus i don't have a specific color to give her......

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
i think jigz was right he WAS relating to the story i completely forgot how peach handed ike *** to him on a silver platter

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Remember Peach in Melee? I made a custom texture so that her Daisy outfit would look the same:

I made this for DarkPch, but his texture will have different details like his initals and a different umbrella.
ahh...u beat me to it. looks really nice :D

ill have to put up some pictures of my touhou girls soon XD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
WOOOO. yall will see my touhou girls now!!!

my personal texture, Patchouli Knowledge. made by my bestest friend Krimzon <3

Yukari Yakumo, made by me

Yukari, with the power of being able to manipulate borders. she has the power to alter Fantasy from Reality

Alice Margatroid, Made by me. isnt she cute?

Kaguya Houraisan, the Lunarian Princess flying though space. made by me

Flandre Scarlet, escaped from scarlet devil mansion, and is ready to obliterate something...she already got warmed up. made by me (i updated her skirt after this photo btw)

Yuyuko Saigyouji, the princess of the netherworld dances with Yukari. both made by me

Kaguya again flying through space

Remilia Scarlet, The Scarlet Devil. Flies across the moon lit sky. made by me

Aya Shameimaru, the Tengu Reporter made by me

Yall better run for ur ****ing lives. Flandre is angry, and has a beamsword

Strike a pose girls!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wasnt my intention Peachkid, I just went ahead and did it 'cause I wanna practice :p

How do you make transparencies on the dress? You use magenta and then index the color?

patchouli ftw

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Wasnt my intention Peachkid, I just went ahead and did it 'cause I wanna practice :p

How do you make transparencies on the dress? You use magenta and then index the color?

patchouli ftw
what version do u have? cause in CS4 i just need to highlight what i want to make transparent then color it in the alpha channel, the ash extractor still picks up the alpha channel transparency cause like, her collar thing is made transparent through the alpha channel

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
you want my zss colors ;P
lol i would, but then you'd have to work with me on this section.

homebrew got deleted from my Wii and i can't get it to redownload to it again (i couldn't get the apps to work right anyway), so i can only work with her basic colors atm.

peachkid i love the outfits i think Aya is my fav one

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
My latest peach texture =D (im probably gonna be making less of these btw, wanna get practice with the other cast members)

Its Princess Maya from threads of fate!

@marc, why would i get rid of the most awesome thing ever. that happens to be new englands mascot ;P

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
@ Peachkid; Wooow! Are you gonna release these textures? Cause they're just too awesome, I want them too ;d.
hehe, im currently in the process of making all the major characters of threads of fate for brawl characters, i might release a few demo ones. but if they dont take me too long and i have enough free time, ill just release them all in one pack

as for the touhou ones, i might release a few, aside from patchouli...shes mine ;P

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
dude peachkid why the hell didn't you make a texture with llamacario on peachs dress or something put it's face on her *** so they get smacked in the face by llamacario

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
dude peachkid why the hell didn't you make a texture with llamacario on peachs dress or something put it's face on her *** so they get smacked in the face by llamacario
thats absolutely genius....

i cant believe i never thought of that. thanks marc >=D

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
thats cuz im diabolical with peach >:3 im currently making a chun-li peach and if all goes will i'll make a chun-li zelda too D: im just have an issue with transparencies DX but i got the dress perfect

'o' not my pic but it's genuis D:

Top Bottom