• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

chaddd

Smash Lord
All I know is that Fullmetal uses Marth and sometimes Fox, Dogy uses Doc, GAWes and Tubes use Falcon, and Chaddd uses Ganon. And I can't remember other people atm.

heh yeah. At least in GA for Brawl we have really good variety.
Regardless of ignorant and incredibly popular belief, I play more characters than Ganondorf. A lot more characters than Ganondorf. And the idea of having a "main" at a game you plan on playing in tournaments is a scrub plan and lacks a clear understanding of how the game is actually won.

No one is going to post a list of who I play with because no one can seem to understand that because I say I play one character one day that it's impossible for me to play a different character the next day.

Player/character designations are f*cking ********.

Player-3

Smash Hero
he was pulling bannans
and after he pulled the second one
i tripped

i was like

****ing
3 naners
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Please feel free to edit for characters used and sexiness...

5/2/09 Brawl Singles Results:

1: Player 1
2: Six
3: Rayku
4: Dynomite
5: Fenix
5: Red
7: Billy
7: Blue
9: Chaz
9: Antic
9: Mibs
9: Tail#
13: Yiff
13: teken
13: Diablo
13: Nathan
17: Tubes
17: Will

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
if you do that i will personally walk to waba
lol, I did walk.

My freakin' mom, man.

She said, "Of course I'll take you, Trevor! No big deal!" and then the very next day, she says, "Sorry, I'm just too tired."

So I walked.

MAN. If it weren't for my skateboard, I would have walked for an extra hour.

Took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to walk to Waba from my house.

LOL, I placed better than last time. Last time, I was 17!

*Hopes to win next time*

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Please feel free to edit for characters used and sexiness...

5/2/09 Brawl Singles Results:

1: Player 1
2: Six
3: Rayku
4: Dynomite
5: Fenix
9: Chaz
9: Antic
9: Mibs
9: Tail#
13: Yiff
13: teken
13: Diablo
13: Nathan
17: Tubes
17: Will
lol good **** tubes for entering bawlr.
my prediction list was low tier.

@chaddd: yeah I know you play more than 1 character for tournaments. lots of people do. regardless, whenever I hear your name I automatically think of Ganondorf.

sixflags11804

Smash Cadet
Good games to everyone!

edit* Me and teken had and AWESOME replay in falco dittos. Are you going to upload that to youtube? lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
good games everyone, shout outs when I'm not lazy.

Help me on characters?

1: Player-1 (Diddy)
2: Six (Falco/D3?)
3: Rayku (Lucario/MK/Pikachu?)
4: Dynomite (Wario/????)
5: Fenix (Meta Knight/?)

That's about all I know, I wasn't sure if we should have counted Six's D3 Rayku's Pikachu because as far as I know they only lost when they chose those chars.

BTW Min, pit a dash in my name it's the most important part >.>

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Today was fun...aside from walking.

So... I've discovered that I hate Falco and MK the most out of anybody.

XD I hate chaingrabs!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i think the first 2 matches it was wario vs falco, then 3rd match it was ddd(six) vs dynos mk
that tourney i did marth round 1 and 2 then mk when he went D3 no wario.. that match up is just boring.. lasers, dodge.. repeat.. meh >.>

SHOUTOUTS:

Yiff- good matches, sucks u had no ride, but hey! u showed up.. and no johns.. good stuff..

Fenix- doubles were great, awesome comeback we had in the brackets McDonalds was fun too, black people dont get warm fries.. lol

Antic- black people dont get warm fries

Six- i was impressed that you got that far.. good sh*t man.

Diablo- stop johning about your characters and stick with one.. bowser is middle tier stop using "i play bowser he isnt a good char" as an excuse.. lean him, he is a good character..

Billy: fun friendlies, sry i turned u down couple times, i just dont like playing friendlies while im in the brackets, idk why :urg: team name ideas next tourney? "cheap infomercial-licious-billy-mite-combo"

Rayku- u caught on, i cant do anything now, seriously all my characters fail against you, idk what to do for reals. only some miracle can save me now =[

P3- u missed the all falcon tourney. **** that sucks.. shoulda walked >.>

Player-3

Smash Hero
that tourney i did marth round 1 and 2 then mk when he went D3 no wario.. that match up is just boring.. lasers, dodge.. repeat.. meh >.>

SHOUTOUTS:

Yiff- good matches, sucks u had no ride, but hey! u showed up.. and no johns.. good stuff..

Fenix- doubles were great, awesome comeback we had in the brackets McDonalds was fun too, black people dont get warm fries.. lol

Antic- black people dont get warm fries

Six- i was impressed that you got that far.. good sh*t man.

Diablo- stop johning about your characters and stick with one.. bowser is middle tier stop using "i play bowser he isnt a good char" as an excuse.. lean him, he is a good character..

Billy: fun friendlies, sry i turned u down couple times, i just dont like playing friendlies while im in the brackets, idk why :urg: team name ideas next tourney? "cheap infomercial-licious-billy-mite-combo"

Rayku- u caught on, i cant do anything now, seriously all my characters fail against you, idk what to do for reals. only some miracle can save me now =[

P3- u missed the all falcon tourney. **** that sucks.. shoulda walked >.>

i could hijacked a car

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I had fun, even though I didn't beat you(I still don't know how you land those farts, XD!)

And, I had a ride back, just not getting there.

Skating in the Rain and Wind is not fun.

Especially if half the trip is uphill.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dyno I love you like a brutha. <3

Six, I've got your number next time. Seriously. You and me are rivals now.

I played Metaknight against Fenix to prove a point. I played Pikachu because I had some games to kill.

Player 1, I really want to play you. You're cool in person.

I...won a Melee tournament? I've been playing for 6 years, and I finally won one.

/happy...kind of.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Most likely because even though my teammate sucks at Smash 64, I still beat him and his partner 3 stocks vs. my 1 9 times out of 10

bigman40

Smash Master
Wtf? He better not complain about his character when his is better than mines >____>

Rayku

Smash Lord
I will be at the weekly on the 16th. I won't be exacting my revenge next weekend, I have prom johns.

bigman40

Smash Master
LOL my char is no where near u man ur so much better than me
I'm only where I'm at because I actually worked on my Yoshi since the game came out. That is player skill. Character wise, Bowser is better than Yoshi, and that's fact. If you got a Wii, then spend time in training mode, learning everything about your character. If you ain't go a Wii, then look at the stuff theoretically.

Hey bigman, i beat a yoshi making him get 0-2.. how does that make you feel? SHOW UP!
You beat a Yoshi in tourney, so he's 0-2 now.......Hmm.......Is he Fenix? And I'm gonna show up when I'm done with college, but until then, I'm doing homework and studying finals all day.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
whoopy, you 2-0d a yoshi. You want a ****ing cookie?
make it chocolate chip please.. and i just said that to.. (god im about to make a family guy reference, ive sunk to a new low) grind bigman's gears, so he can actually come to a tourney

Top Bottom