• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No bracket johns. I fought the two best players of the "you made a single tiny slight error, so you lost your whole stock, lolololololol" characters with an injured finger. :(

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Zomg one of the Jigglypuff players on the jiggly boards recorded me on the livestream double resting Hylian and Dojo!

I can't wait to see it again! XD

judge!

Smash Ace
o and at MI

mysterious as the dark side of the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon LMFAO.

my scream off with that girl that can hold a note for like 3 minutes was possably the greatest moment in all of brawl history.

to much fun singing songs for like 10 hours. <3 anther bri panda and epic

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
subscribe + quick shoutout, i'll post full shoutouts eventually...

Thanks to everyone who signed my extra mother's day card! My mom loved it!

And Phantom X is definitely not Phandumb X

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
M2k better not go stealin Lain's Glasses again. It was funny watching lain chase m2k around the venue to get his glasses back.

judge!

Smash Ace
mi is ****ing sexy lol. lol at someone taking a pic of me and bri sitting on allys lap...dont post that on here either lmfao

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lain, Anther and SamuraiPanda are awesome. Didn't get to talk to anyone else from MI, however short.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
90% of the homosexual posts are coming from New Jersey, it will be 100% once PRiDE steps in here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Best tourny I ever been too and I got last in brackets, hahahaha! Least I got second seed in pools to make up for it. This is the first time I ever made it out of pools in a tournament and going into a bracket. So guess I got half the job done.

Idk what happen. guess it was not my day. I am not gonna john on why I got 65th. I just did. Oh well......I know I could have beaten OMB in game three of out set. It was a close game. **** happens. If I was to john it would be "It's my fault for not trying harder or being just stupid as usual." I made some foolish mistakes in my matches that I wish i did not. maybe then I would have done better. Only one way to find that out. Next time I'll just kick azz, done. Peach is just to ard to go far at tournies like this. But like I am gonna let that stop me, hell no. I'll do it. Peach is too good. Nuff said.

Shout outs-

Kadaj- Fawk you man, watch next time I see you. Marth ditto in brawl plus again. And this time you won't be on that lucky crap. for now, don't talk to me you cheater!

Xsilvin (did I spell that right?)- Fun matches. And the hell with that tipper. God I hate Marth so much. When I learned to handle that fool I'm gonna kick your azz worst! You play a good Marth.

DC- Nice kirby. The tired matches we had were too funny. Well you got that Peach experience you always wanted. See you around dude.

Judge- It was so fun playing your meta. (yes a Peach says it was funny playing a meta, even after losing to it) I'm gonna get that meta, just you watch man! You got this one for now. Next time I see you I am gonna kick your azz. ha ha

Steel2nd- Good matches. Your Marth is good. kinda heard you was upset when you lost to me. I don't think you should be, matches were close. Just like when I nearly beat OBM third game. it happens. And I was playing Marths mostly this tourny so I guess I was pre ready that day.

Holy- Good set we had. I just can't figure out rob at all. idk what to do anymore. till next time man.

played too many and to tired to remember others. So nice matches to the rest I played. Also:

Inui- Thats for the last min housing
izumi- Thanks for the drive to the train station

Kos-Mos: Dude you seriously got game, there has been no Peach to test me to the limits like you did. you are seriously too good. And G;ad I talk you out of using meta. You see me getting tossed around and all, I got 65th here man. still look at high tiers and say fawk you. I stay all Peach and just try again. If someone as emo and weak as me is still going at it, then I see no need for you to give in like that. Me vs you was I saw, the best brawl Match of my life. Till we meet again. Hopefully at Genisis.

Thats about it. I'll show you all soon enough that Peach is too good for this game. Both me and Kos-mos. Just you boys wait, keep beating us for now. All in due time when we will just raise and kick your azzes. The Fathers of Peach will own! Let it be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom