• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
People who put "lol" when they don't even laugh out loud.
"lol" has become more of a word for just like a smile or a short laugh, like a sign that everything is going well.

people who actually laugh out loud either say ROFL, rofl, or LOL

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
btw, all sterotypes are based on truth. and on your comment about how people hate on 08ers, it is because the vast majority of them seemed like 12 year olds who did not know ****, and acted stupid.
No, not all.

Even if they are based on truth it could be one person who saw two people who were a certain race, religion, age, etc. and based all further opinions on their actions, which is stupid. Stereotypes are NEVER good. I don't care if things show you time and time again that something is PROBABLY true, no two people are the same. Stereotypes caused me to be called a devil worshiper in FIFTH GRADE because I wore black. Don't defend them. You can EXPECT a stereotype, but don't actually defend implementing them in real life until you've seen how someone actually is.

And yeah, a lot of '08ers were stupid, but not all of them. So even if you go into a situation thinking they're stupid as they are an '08er, don't ACT on it until you actually see how they are.

When I'm chatting with someone on Facebook and it shows the little typing symbol for like a minute and then they just reply with something like 'lol' or 'k.'

Makes me wanna rip my teeth out.
Hahahah, or when it happens on AIM.

Reminds me of this video, at about 3:40. (The whole thing is funny, though.)

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I am annoyed that bad metal is the music of choice of SWF members. (According to Media Metropolis)

Seriously, if your going to be a metal head, do it right.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I am annoyed that bad metal is the music of choice of SWF members. (According to Media Metropolis)

people have their own taste for metal. just because you dont like some metal music, doesnt make it bad.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

People like this ^ annoy me. Yay elitists. You don't choose the type of music you enjoy, it just happens. That's like saying, "I'M ANNOYED THAT YOU'RE A GUY AND NOT A GIRL, WAY TO BE THE WRONG GENDER."

Also...

I am annoyed by people who ALWAYS have to reply to a disparaging remark about the Wii and how casual it is with a list of all of the "hardcore" games on it, as if the games are all hardcore, as if that auto-wins the argument, and as if the person who first posted is an incompetent moron.

I also am annoyed when people mention the making of a fourth Metroid Prime. IT WAS A TRILOGY, IT ENDED, THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A FOURTH ONE.

>_>
-_-

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
The answer to that probably belongs in a topic in Media Metropolis. :D

People that have the "everything I don't like is stupid" attitude get on my nerves, although they're fun to troll.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Headphones constantly dying.
Speaking of headphones. I hate people that use their iPod or whatever so loud it feels like YOU are the one using it. The other day I was heading home from class and this person had his iPod on MAX for the entire trip....worst thing is that he was listening to electronic music. I like techno music, but NOT AT 12 PM.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Anyone who says that an iPod isn't a necessity when using public transit obviously doesn't ride the bus very often. My battery died yesterday, and I died inside a little bit too.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
It annoys me I don't live in Halifax, Nova Scotia because else I would've been able to eat Lythium's baked scrumptious goods every day!:bee:

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
People who put "lol" when they don't even laugh out loud.
everyone does this, SBNQLOL (smiling, but not quite laughing out loud)
People like this ^ annoy me. Yay elitists. You don't choose the type of music you enjoy, it just happens. That's like saying, "I'M ANNOYED THAT YOU'RE A GUY AND NOT A GIRL, WAY TO BE THE WRONG GENDER."

Also...

I am annoyed by people who ALWAYS have to reply to a disparaging remark about the Wii and how casual it is with a list of all of the "hardcore" games on it, as if the games are all hardcore, as if that auto-wins the argument, and as if the person who first posted is an incompetent moron.

I also am annoyed when people mention the making of a fourth Metroid Prime. IT WAS A TRILOGY, IT ENDED, THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A FOURTH ONE.

>_>
-_-
I agree. If I want to listen to the Backstreet Boys, you really shouldn't care so much as to have a cow about it like everyone seems to.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
On the road, when people accelerate up to red lights rather than just coasting.
Also, when they speed up to get around me so that they can just slow down in front of me and turn. Why couldn't they just stay behind? They just wasted my gas >=(

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Phone texts soooooo slooowwww.

And adds random numbers when I text in T-9, Doesn't know some words. (Car?!!?! is that hard?)

GOD!

Smash Ace
On the road, when people accelerate up to red lights rather than just coasting.
Also, when they speed up to get around me so that they can just slow down in front of me and turn. Why couldn't they just stay behind? They just wasted my gas >=(
When I see a red light in front of me I shift to neutral. I'll be driving on a road and there will be a red light, so I'll just coast for 500 yards or so and save gas. And I always go in neutral when I'm at a stoplight, no point wasting gas then either.

I also hate when you ride public transit and people have cell phones but no headphones, so they play their awful music so loud that it plays over your own music and the engine noise.

Also youtube trolls annoy me.

Yaya

Smash Champion
People who say, "I'm bored." Just because your bored doing what you are doing right now doesn't mean you have to complain about it to everyone else, go to something else, nobody cares.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
People who dont like the music/games that I have and argue with me about why I like that band/game

Silentprotector

Smash Cadet
people that are full of them selves (just found that one out), loud people, talktive people, and people who cheat or don't do the work in class, becuase i'm usally the one who they want to copie off of

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Directionally challenged people who insist we go on roadtrips but then yell at me for being a backseat driver.

POKE40

Smash Lord
When people talk to me...
in the bathroom

People who think they own the chair they're sitting on...
and on the other chairs next to them :mad:

Why do they have to think the chairs are a couch?
It invades my personal space...greatly

heck with it... anything that invades my personal space is annoying me

Chia_Pet

Smash Rookie
when things are not in order like on a hoodie. The string on one side is longer than the other side. When people complain about and not do anything about it.

gdawg

Smash Rookie
When I need to go to the bathroom and my girl friends decide that it should become a group event.

Scott!

Smash Lord
When a friend calls me to hang out, asks if he can call me back cause he wants to find out when another friend of his that I don't know is around before my friend moves, and then calls me back to bail on me. I understand that it was the only day he could have hung out with his other friend, but he should have figured that out before he talked to me. Le sigh.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
That reminds me, I hate it when people call you up and they have someone else on the line and expect you to just enjoy that you've been plunged into a freaking three-way.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
People who dont like the music/games that I have and argue with me about why I like that band/game
I have this same problem. They're like "Y u liek japenize music, they cud be singin about being gay and liking men omg u so gay". Now I'm no otaku, I just like a lot of music from different places but I can't really take them seriously when the bring up so many ******** points, it makes me wonder why I even consider them friends.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
People who think the Johnas Bros. are the best God ****ed thing ever
Uhm excuse me but they're called JONAS BROTHERS not Johnas Bros.!! DUH!! And they're the awesomest group EVER, their songs are deep and well written and they are handsome and good looking. I can't wait for their next album to come outtttttttt :bee::bee:

(Yes, I am kidding)

Top Bottom