• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Argent came in first (He timed Beegs out on the last match, lol.), Beegs in second, and I don't know exactly who is where after that.
I know that ExtascyFalco beat was in Losers final, then I believe lost to Beegs.

For teams, I believe Kyosh and Argent were in first, with Beegs and Glov in second, though it may be the other way around.

Low tiers: Beegs forfeited the finals match to get out and get food (both due to being Hungry and to end Glov's *****in') to ExtascyFalco.

King~

Smash Champion
singles results

1.) Argentstew(lucario)
2.) Beegs (Marth/Snake)
3.) Xtacyfalco(Snake)
4.) BBoy(Diddy/Snake)
5.) Suyon(Pit)
5.) Fromundaman(Mario/Kirby)
7.) Glov(Pit)
7.) King Yoshi(Pikachu)
9.) Jiffy(Ness/snake)
9.) Bead(marth)
9.) Sole(Wario)
9.) Ridlr(random)

Doubles round robin

1.Amazing Manliness(Argent and King Yoshi)
2.D.P.M.I.L.F(Beegs and glov)
3.Extreme fever(BBoy and xtacyfalco)
4.Yes we can(Suyon and Jiffy)
5.Nerfed: The captain falcon story(Ridlr and fromundaman)

Low tier singles

1.Xtacyfalco(Jiggs)
2.Beegs(Ike)
3.Argentstew(PT)
4.fromundaman(Mario)
5.Glov(Ike/Bowser)
5.ITT(Captain falcon)
7.Jiffy(ness)
7.King Yoshi(Mario/yoshi/Ness)
9.Ridlr(Bowser)

Aib link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6354

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
That's right... I remember I was playing for some cheap kills or klaptraps... I feel bad that I had to take ya to time, Beegs... But I've played ITT enough to know to watch the clock... :p

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I don't care if it was a small local tourney or a national tourney... I still feel bad taking people to time... Obviously, I couldn't do it until I made the comeback and realized there was like 1 minute left on the clock... But, yeah, Japes is one of Lucario's best stages...

I just noticed the results... Too many Snakes (and I thought 2 Pits was too many)... Well, at least a couple of ya don't main Snake...

Keltzon

Smash Cadet
Hee hee.

My random characters during the singles tournament:

Vs Glov:
1. Donkey Kong
2. Wolf

Vs KYoshi
1. Ness
2. Lucas

Oh, and all day I never got Lucario, G&W...any character I really know how to play, pretty much.

But NO JOHNS! I am proud to take last place in every position, because it only goes to show that those of you in the NE Ohio region who actually practice are getting much better. Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up the pace!

-Riddler-

Suyon

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. King Yoshi or Sole. If you have any pit vids of me can you send it to my wii?
0551 6806 4387 8404
Bboy I will get you next time.

Revven

FrankerZ
Oh yeah. King Yoshi or Sole. If you have any pit vids of me can you send it to my wii?
0551 6806 4387 8404
Bboy I will get you next time.
It might be easier to just ask them to put it on their SD Cards, load them up onto the computer, and send them to you over the internet. Then you could put them on your SD Card and load them onto your Wii that way.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
it only goes to show that those of you in the NE Ohio region who actually practice are getting much better.
Keep up the good work, all! Even without Byaa, ITT, and King Beef this was a tough tourney...

Sole and King Yoshi, either of you have my matches and can send them to me?

King~

Smash Champion
sole recorded the matches, if you look back a page or two i believe he said hes starting uploading today

@earth swords man: when are you gonna make an appreance at a tourney???

i mean beegs dosent even come here but he goes to tournies

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I don't play with scrubs. Imma betta playa than ya all ***s!

Sole, do the vids at least look good?
Look at this tool, thinking he's better than me, such a scrub marth!

But then theres beegs who is actually good and doesn't talk trash, I wanna see you to ditto, beegs you **** you

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Beegs vs Earth Swords Man would be epic! Doesn't Beegs live in West Salem? Why doesn't he just go kick this guy's ***?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'd pay to watch that ****!

Oh, and good job everyone!
(Kyosh, although I may have won that set, I think you're still like 6 sets up on me lol. Better luck next time, and remember to watch out for those cides!)

Beegs, any chance you might be able to make it to one of Argent's weekly smashfests? I think you're right about Snake being the way to go, but it would help a lot if I could train it agaist your Marth.

Jiffy, great games as usual. I love that Ness.

Extasy.... you knocked me out of singles and into low tier losers.... GRRR!
Still, great games. I especially loved your Puff. Hope to play you again sometime.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sounds good to me!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this week and see you there!
(Did you play Marth at all yesterday or last time I saw you at Argent's?)

Bead

Smash Ace
umm, im terrible with names but good with faces, well i played random and falcon for friendlies but i played marth for the actual trouney

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'll try and help ya with your Marth this Thursday, Bead... I may not main him like Beegs does, but I feel like I know enough about him to be of some help... I can play a lot of high tier characters somewhat decent as well... You should come with us to the WaB or Midwest champs in next two weeks... You will undoubtedly get some really good practice at those two tournies...

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
There's a guy whose name is Riddler and he mains random? That's pretty awesome. Now we need a Dedede main named Penguin, a Sonic main named Flash, and a Snake main named The Comedian.

Bead

Smash Ace
ya im really looking for a hobby and ive always loved smash bros

im down for any tourney anywhere just as long as i can get better and hopefully soon represent NE Ohio

and i have to thank Beegs and Argent, mostly Argent though, ok well everybody, im happy there is another marth main that i can learn from and hopefully surpass (eventually) and well argent for putting on the weeklys at his place, every little thing i can learn is great

Top Bottom