• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cameron and Juan's AMAZING Tourney 2 Miami, FL Postponed.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
im gonna make everyone go WTF at this if i go
im gonna propose to do Free for alls on banned stages with items on high :D....oh and i will bring my wii-mote :D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Double post ftw!

Yea I should be there, anyone wanna MM since I'll actually be winning this.
We need to MM here. We didn't at FL Gaming. If I have enough to enter the tournament + MM you, we will. If not, it'll have to wait until after I make money here.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Well since the date changed while I was overseas on vacation, I can't go. Sorry to the dude who wanted to play melee (too lazy to check right now) but well play. Kendall isnt too far so yea.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I hope a lot of people come...

I'll be going over there soon so I can play some friendlies. Apparently, this is not far from my house. >.>

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey. This is the most easy way to get to my house:
Go on 96th and on 146th, go into Panache.
Make your second right.
Make a left at the pool.
Make a left at the end of that road, and immediatly make the next right.
Keep going and when you make the right, there's a house with a tent, where the tourney is.

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
post results!

btw I got massive school jons lol (papers, test, ect)
so yeah.....can't make it. hopefully this is a big crowd, and brings more rep to the kendall area.

good luck Cameron and Jaun in running this.... :( I really wanted to play tony and jon b4 they left too lol

Daryn & Matt will wreck **** up....everyone else....just do yo thang!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
1. Chops/Seibrik
2. Chops/Seibrik
3. NickRiddle
4. Chaz
5. Galeon
5. DC

Dunno the rest.

Teams:

1. NickRiddle/Galeon
2. Seibrik/DC
3. MVD/Chops

I'm not sure about the rest of teams. :3

Creaty

Smash Cadet
It was a fun tourney with plenty of time for friendlies. ( Even though I did horribly :()

Shoutouts:
Verycoolguy- awesome friendlies you still own w/ Peach and play a mean Sonic
Mostri- also great friendlies really good Mario
Seibrik- great sportsmanship in the actual match good match, owned me w /snake though.

P.S.- next time please in a place with A/C ^^

P.S.S. - To answer your question 8-bit I think from 17 to 19 people were there

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I know that you guys did your best for the brackets, but I still got completely bracket-***** (Chaz in my first match and MVD in my second? What is this? :dizzy:)

However, some good things did happen here. For one, I actually beat Chops in a MM. And second, Smash 64 was playable. So I guess it wasn't all bad. :chuckle:

Still, I know I could have done better. :ohwell:

#HBC | Gorf

7 teams, 14 singles.
Doubles:
1: NickRiddle and Galeon
2: Chops and MVD
3: DC and Seibrik
too lazy to put rest...
Singles:
1: Seibrik
2: Chops
3: NickRiddle
4: Chaz
5: Galeon and DC
7: MVD and verycoolguy
9: Matt Bird, Poltergust, Just Jordan
13: Creaty and mostri

All in all, it seemed like a good tourney. Thank GOD that it didn't rain, but the AC could be an issue... my parents don't have the money to put an A/C vent in there, so I'll get more fans and put them out more. That was my first tourney. With more air running through, would you come back for more?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
$5! :bee:

...But then I lost $5 to both Nick Riddle and MVD in MMs afterwards. At least I know that I can contend with those guys.

And I realized something just now. Seriously, must EVERY match between MVD and I end with us going into the third match and me losing to him at like 160% on his last stock? I swear, in the MM, the doubles match, and in the singles match that happened EACH TIME. :dizzy:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im glad as little people showed up as they did, would have been MAD uncomfortable otherwise.

Juan only host another tourny there if u get permission to use more of the house, even one room more would help.

otherwise find another venue, if u can't put a 25 person cap, thats the most that should ever be in that garage.

other than the size of the place itself, great tourny, lots of fun and intense matches with everyone i played.

MVD

Smash Master
$5! :bee:

...But then I lost $5 to both Nick Riddle and MVD in MMs afterwards. At least I know that I can contend with those guys.

And I realized something just now. Seriously, must EVERY match between MVD and I end with us going into the third match and me losing to him at like 160% on his last stock? I swear, in the MM, the doubles match, and in the singles match that happened EACH TIME. :dizzy:
cause i rock XD
I was just annoyed at ur gay CP ways, I mean for real, Jungle Japes?!?! lol
I never played there b4, plus u play annoyingly and I did not feel like trying much XD
but still, GG's

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
cause i rock XD
I was just annoyed at ur gay CP ways, I mean for real, Jungle Japes?!?! lol
I never played there b4, plus u play annoyingly and I did not feel like trying much XD
but still, GG's
Well, out of the 3 close 3rd-game matches that we had, only one of them was on a counterpick stage. :p

Yeah, good games. Next time I'll actually get the last kill. XD

mostri

Smash Cadet
this is my first tourny in america and i think it was very hard. thanks gorditoboy for inviting me to your tourney.it was a sad and a happy day. i wanted win but i was nervous...i lost at the start. anyway. thanks a lot and i am going to train for the next one becouse i wanna win.

#HBC | Gorf

Hey everyone down south! It's GorditoBoy, the Cameron in Cameron and Juan's AMAZING Tourney, and I'm going at it again. But this time, if necessary, we'll have more turf, more air (sorry, no ac, but alot, alot of fans), and, best of all, (MAYBE) MELEE! This is definitely taking place in late july to early-mid august. So be prepared to have one hell of a time!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Guess what? In case you didn't watch the live stream, this happened AGAIN at Gigabits. :laugh:

#HBC | Gorf

Sorry for double post, but I just posted the rules for Melee. If these rules need revision, don't be shy. Speak up. I just got into the competitive Melee play, and I've never entered a Melee tourney. Mine will be the first tourney. Hope all of you will enjoy it.

Oh, and if you're 100% coming, I'll have a website up soon for you to sign up, NOT PRE-REGISTER, because if I have more than 30 people coming, then I'll need to expand to Juan's house, because if you came to my last tourney, you know that there's not too much space in the garage.

AND BEFORE ANYTHING, NO, MELEE IS NOT CONFIRMED. ME AND JUAN STILL NEED TO ASK OUR PARENTS. WE WILL TELL YOU ONCE WE HAVE AN ANSWER.

#HBC | Gorf

Sorry for the TRIPLE post -__- (I really hope I won't get flagged), but Melee is CONFIRMED! And we'll play Brawl + if we have time left over on Saturday.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm going to start an attendance list because my dad is in no condition to help me start a website(he's getting major surgery, the site should be up by next week). So I think I have
Brawl:
TheGorditoBoy
PureDrive
Poltergust
verycoolguy
Gargag
chachu
Doom Dragon 105

Melee:
TheGorditoBoy
Doom Dragon 105

attending each tourney. Please tell me if I'm wrong on ur appearance to this tourney.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Need to know the dates. I need to drop off and pickup my parents at the airport sometime next month. I'd do Melee only if I'm able to go.

Top Bottom