• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" Presents: LEVEL UP! Evolution tournament. DISCUSSION OPEN! Tournament over.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Ugh... today was a LOUSY day for me. I was busy all morning, fell asleep in the afternoon, worked overnight (without the benefit of having my Wii accessible), and then I broke down on the way home, causing me to not make it back for 3 hours, leaving my car behind in the process.

But, I made it back to add a new modifier to the tournament, for ONE DAY ONLY!

TWO-FOR TUESDAYS!

FOR ANYONE ON THE BOTTOM THREE CHARACTERS AS OF THE START OF TODAY, EVERY MATCH YOU WIN WILL COUNT FOR TWO POINTS!!!

In this way, I hope to balance the brackets for people that have been given a rough start to this tournament.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Someone play my Bowser in a bit. Can't pass up this 2 per slot deal.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright, I'll CP Rainbow Cruise. See you in just a second.

Chaco, I'll play you after Dev plays you. :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Orion beat me 2-0. We were exchanging smashes, lolol.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You don't need to report that. I was there.

But yeah, both of us were kind of flailing blindly, heh. Same with the last match I was in. I kept thinking I'd be able to perfect shield Dev's turnaround Falcon Punches, and kept failing horribly. :mad:

On top of that, I actually kept screwing up PIT'S recovery. I didn't know that was possible, heh.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I thought I could dair you, but i fail at Dairing.

Top Bottom