• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clowsui Presents: CINCINNATI TRAINING SESSION [MiniTourney][6/12 1 PM start!]

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ut oh should I fear e next time I'm at a tourney with him?

We were in the same pool at c4 galore, yes?
No....E doesn't break bad habits...E doesn't like to be patient, E does things that shouldn't be done in certain situations...E needs to listen...E needs to...E needs to...*overloading with some many E complaints** Machine Destroyed*...E needs to....Needs to..................|
|
|
|
GIIITTTT DA *** OUT!!!!

e__

Smash Ace
e_ kills himself too much. I killed myself like 4 times at C4, I remember that, and twice in at least one game. I also killed myself like 8 times against the God Kais last night. I'm going to have to get all the SDs out of my system early tomorrow.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Don't forget to come get me. I'm at work right now hehe I'm browsing the web from my new iPod. Haha I get off at 1.

Kel

Smash Master
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since we were all sitting in Dr X's old place playing smash with the squaking bird. It doesn't seem like that long ago at all.

smash64

Smash Champion
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since we were all sitting in Dr X's old place playing smash with the squaking bird. It doesn't seem like that long ago at all.
yeah sucks that Doctor x quit, but all of us got alot better i bet you did too in japan

Xepovs

Smash Rookie
Doctor X quit? Aww, I wanted to ditto him again...

On another note would anyone be able to give me a ride to the tourney in Fairfield tomorrow?

smash64

Smash Champion
i think infern could pick you up idk i guess you will have 2 wait for his answer
also Clowsui post the tournament result with characters if u can thank you

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hilt has the tio file.

Aww man I could've definitely won vs. Tyr :( Another time, I guess...I was playing very well today though as Falco. Not so much as Marth, I feel.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
maaannnn I'm so mad I had to leave early. T-T o well maybe next time ill get to have that A+ style God Kai training

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1: Y.b.M. (Kirby)
2: Infern Angelis (Snake)
3: Smash64 (Ness)
4: Hilt (Olimar)
5: TGM (Snake)
5: Tyr (Lucas/MK)
7: The Kratos (Pit)
7: Clowsui (Marth/Falco)
9: calic (Pikachu)
9: Earth Hero (Falco)
9: e_ (Marth)
9: Steel Samurai (Marth)
13: Jayce (Jigglypuff)
13: Sai90 (Diddy Kong)
13: Kassandra (Lucas)
13: Excel (Fox)

Enjoyed the tournament guys. Was awesome hanging out with the god kais again. Also meeting the rest of you cincy guys. Lookin forward to seeing you all in springfield next weekend :D

sai_:)

Smash Ace
...**** i did horrible today lolz i did better after i switched controllers but w/e not gunna john

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
1: Y.b.M. (Kirby)
2: Infern Angelis (Snake)
3: Smash64 (Ness)
4: Hilt (Olimar)
5: TGM (Snake)
5: Tyr (Lucas/MK)
7: The Kratos (Pit)
7: Clowsui (Marth/Falco)
9: calic (Pikachu)
9: Earth Hero (Falco)
9: e_ (Marth)
9: Steel Samurai (Marth)
13: Jayce (Jigglypuff)
13: Sai90 (Diddy Kong)
13: Kassandra (Lucas)
13: Excel (Fox)

Enjoyed the tournament guys. Was awesome hanging out with the god kais again. Also meeting the rest of you cincy guys. Lookin forward to seeing you all in springfield next weekend :D
so what this is telling me is i would have placed first if i came....

clowsui

Smash Legend
Infern improved drastically...in fact, all of us did. I was talking to Eddy about this last night. Kel, you're going to be surprised when you come back at how much better we are =D

Hilt would've placed higher, I think, if he wasn't so freakin' tired LOL

Kel

Smash Master
Infern improved drastically...in fact, all of us did. I was talking to Eddy about this last night. Kel, you're going to be surprised when you come back at how much better we are =D

Hilt would've placed higher, I think, if he wasn't so freakin' tired LOL
I'm not surprised because you all still let mi place above you.

step your games up.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
so what this is telling me is i would have placed first if i came....

No. You wouldn't have.

lol "consistent john". Being tired and having had 1 hour of sleep in almost 48 hours are two different things, in my book. But I'm not johning. I came to this tournament, did poorly, and placed accordingly. It was my own fault.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
god kais and kentucky need to hang out more.

also, me, tac, and xisin vs god kais money match?
(and in case no one noticed, the post by me two posts ago was infern on my account haha. I decided to not delete it.)

Top Bottom