• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Tennet

Smash Champion
Lain wanted glasses on just Popo but it won't let me do that =/ popo was to represent him and green his weed lol

Tennet

Smash Champion
I've made a Texture for candy (blue and pink camo snake) and now a IC for Lain, and many textures for myself XD BTW i do take requests... =P

Tennet

Smash Champion
PM me requests its easier to keep track of, JKBUK you don't need to though i know what you want =P

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Those Climbers are hilarious. I laughed so hard at the glasses, and I laughed even harder at the pot leaf.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Iris I just finished this MK and its AMAZING i'll post pics, and i'ma start your texture soon, just need to update my thread on kittycorps...

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Iris I just finished this MK and its AMAZING i'll post pics, and i'ma start your texture soon, just need to update my thread on kittycorps...

sweet.. just remember to use neon green and purple, not just regular green. thanks :) :)

Tennet

Smash Champion
Its not a White ranger its my own version of a Templar

MetaTemplar is the name i currently use XD

TheMann

Smash Ace
Its not a White ranger its my own version of a Templar

MetaTemplar is the name i currently use XD
oh......

Well looks cool either way good work :) . Your gonna have to make me a luigi one. One that looks like me or something lol

TheMann

Smash Ace
The part that looks the most like me is the muscles.... lol I wish

But yea I think Y.B.M look more like Will Smith and he think I look more like Will Smith lol

Top Bottom