• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
**** are you in fredneck right now? i shouldve gone up there and checked it out too.

fact : my avatar is a sweet dude making a letter P with his hands.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Greg yeah i am in frederick now... i shoulda let you know, lol. We can look at it again anytime you want to come up that i'm in frederick.

Kage, probably not. I'll likely just post my pics of the venue... i don't have a suitable cam-corder. ha

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey guys, we went to the venue and took some pictures today! My girlfriend was kind enough to put them into a slideshow for everyone to see. Wahoo.

Click on the photo to see the entire slideshow, it shows just a slight bit of insight to how this tournament will be.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hey guys, we went to the venue and took some pictures today! My girlfriend was kind enough to put them into a slideshow for everyone to see. Wahoo.

Click on the photo to see the entire slideshow, it shows just a slight bit of insight to how this tournament will be.

Sweet theres an automatic teller machine machine out there for us.

nice pants

plank you are too good

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser subscribes

Hmm, I wonder who I'm gonna team with for this sexiness? I'm definitely commentating for this hardbody!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
LOL, its kind of an inside joke.

I was with SPAWN and a couple of other smashers at PC's place where Col Bol, Drephen, hungrybox, frames, and a bunch of other smashers were being housed for ROM. SPAWN and I were saying it'd be funny to see Col Bol drunk.........we secretly want to get him trashed. lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This looks like a lot of fun... This will be the tournament where I make my return. I am taking a break of smash for a few months after Genesis. =P

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
so weird seeing the year 2010.... Anyone an old fossil like me and remember by this year we would have flying cars and robots?
*raises hand*...granted I never imagined that magical crap like internet floating through the ****ing air would ever happen back when I first learned of the internet in 5th grade, and that happened years ago @_@

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
So you wanna be startin somethin? Ya got to be startin somethin. I said you wanna be starting something YA GOT to be startin somethin.

Your avatar needs moar Floatzel.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
brawl trolls beware, the melee vets will be in shortly to shun this behavior

this topic needs more michael jackson moonwalker for genesis

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Finally, someone who knows a classic game.

Anyway I will enter melee just to help with the pot LOL and to think I used to practice melee for hours a day to prepare for brawl......

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
IMPORTANT POST

Melee is TWO days

After further consideration and getting a real grasp on the size of the venue, I've decided to make Melee two days as well as Brawl. The venue will have no issue fitting hundreds of players for both games inside of it. Saturday+Sunday will be Melee. Sunday+Monday will be Barlw.

Melee entry fee is going to go up $10 to cover the extra venue fee, just fyi. Hopefully this is no big deal since you get an entire extra day :chuckle:

Early Registrants

To prove to the venue that this is a serious event, they've requested that I get at least 50 registrants by August 1st, and I told them I shouldn't have much trouble honoring this. Hopefully players who are sure they can come or pretty sure (refunds available) can register earlier then! Also don't forget, registration gets more expensive with time (first price bump being august 1st).

Refunds WILL be available

To encourage people to register earlier, I will be offering refunds if something comes up and players can no longer attend. Refund dates will however be cut off when registration ends so pools and such don't get messed up!

Venue pics:

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/Dreamgirl331/?action=view&current=99f8d3f2.pbw

International Attendence:

One player from Europe has already registered. There will be more, and i've seen interest from japan, canada, hawaii, and other really obscure places. Don't miss out!

rhan

Smash Hero
I love you Plank. <3

Pound 4 is going to be the ****. I'm going to this now. No excuses.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
wow this tourney is going to be amazing most definetely coming to tear this place apart lol

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Wow, I didn't think the IRS was that vicious. Going after tournament prize winners, lmaooo. If you learned a ton of tax law you could tell them to screw off, but thats a crap load of studying -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom