• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 6 - Nothing Gold can Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frf

Smash Apprentice
Using an artpad for the entire moveset? Neat idea, Baloo. I can't really say whether ours will be similar, but mine has a very untraditional way of shielding.

And glad everyone likes the idea of slugma. IMO i've improved quite a bit since Blipper, starting out with the character's playstyle and having it branch out into an ideal set.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Yeah, okay, so I read Sloth. And yeah, it's a really really good set. WHAT OF IT?

...Seriously, though, I can see what you mean when you said you made it for people like me (and Junahu, I'd assume), and it's kind of curious that everyone's received it so warmly. He has a lot of mostly generic attacks, some of them downright dull, like that Up B. He's grossly imbalanced and has pretty light detail on many attacks. And yet... he's probably your best set yet. And that's saying something. This is the first of your sets I've really loved since Dimentio.
I'm honestly surprised at how well it's been recieved considering I wasn't thinking incredibly highly of that during it's creation, but that's probably because some of the original versions were kind of bleh before I did a lot of changes on the moveset, particularly the entire overhaul to the mechanic which forced me to entirely scrap several old moves.

One of the reasons I let myself get away with light detail was because I constantly kept referencing the ftilt, and I assumed people could gather that when range wasn't mentioning on chain moves it was the same as the ftilt when exteneded/unextended.

What was so good about Dimentio, anyway, and is he still good by today's standards, or just for the time he was posted at? I'm curious.

Let's get the bad out of the way first.

1) "Bear with me" is the preferred nomenclature, man. "Bare with me" means... something different altogether.
Fix'd.

2) The set is SO imbalanced, I'm shocked no one's pointed it out yet. He has powerful throws, one of which can be chained; he can basically rack up over 20% at the start of the match. He has powerful disjointed hitboxes that hit from really far away. He can make himself immune to KOing for 15 seconds. His boulders are considerably stronger than Bonsly (who's already ridiculous if he connects), while also being bigger and in constant supply. Craziest of all, his Side B is a lagless, extremely powerful, long-range attack. It single-handedly breaks the game. How hard is it to rack up someone's damage to 65%? Then you just wait for the tiniest moment of lag on their part and you KO them. They can't even properly punish you in the five seconds of lag that follow! Please, enlighten me as to how this attack makes any sense, outside of thematically, and I admit it's pretty cool how he's incredibly quick but refuses to use it.
I'm surprised that you're the one who pointed it out. Like I said in the chat, I nerfed him some. He's already slow as hell, so we can't nerf that. We can't nerf his power and make him a powerless power character. And we can't nerf his range unless we want to remove the chains, the heart and soul of the moveset.

Anyway yes, side special was worthy of a nerf. Anyway, you have to keep in mind the stamina system holding Sloth back. He'd vary rarely be at his peak stamina, and he constantly has to rest to regenerate it. If the opponnent plays their cards right, they can make him a power character with no power.

So I'm not -that- worried about balance. You have any ideas in particular? His recovery is pretty much the only thing I can think of that could be nerfed, and I doubt that would do much to stop him.

3) Some of the attacks really are dull. This is a complaint in one way, yeah, but on the other hand, it lends to ease of use, and is actually quite necessary considering how complex his chain mechanic can get at times.
Indeed. I apologize for some of them, but I was having a good bit of trouble filling in the final button inputs. They do help to give him that playable feel though, and nearly all the moves still interact with each other regardless if a couple are boring on their own.

4) SO FEW EXTRAS? WHAAAAAAT? Heh, I've conditioned you well. I've noticed a trend in your reviews of my movesets; you complain less and less about a lack of extras in each set I make. Much has changed since the days of MYM 3 - soon I'll be able to pull another Father Time and include none at all! AHAHAHAHAHAH!
There's only so much one can cease to complain about extras when one has an extras section in reviews, but yes, I've seen that extras don't help you at all, and they're just one less thing for me to make. That said, it really depends on the character.

Okay, so the last two weren't even really negative. The overall playstyle is so interconnected here it boggles the mind. Manipulating your chain is so incredibly intuitive - it goes exactly where you want it to - it's the kind of thing I'm trying to do in my upcoming Kangaskhan set (and I KNOW you're all excited for that), pulled off with such aplomb it makes me fear for my sets. You've reached a new level of creativity; I'm SO glad you started your little playstyle movement, even if, really, you're the only one who followed it who hadn't already or before.
I'm still surprised it turned out so well. . .I originally just made the ftilt and neutral A as a simple two move interaction, but then the whole thing started to stockpile on with it. As for the playstyle movement, while I will admit that it certainly did exist before I realized it's true existence, I popularized it and brought it into the spotlight. It's more of an official requirement now rather then an obscure technique used by a select few.

I'm noticing something interesting, though; all your recent sets are trap-based characters who manipulate the stage and leave things behind. Actually, more and more of the top sets are like this. I'm starting to worry we're getting pigeonholed into complexity creep, where nothing can compete with the trap ideas yet unexplored. Hopefully I'll prove wrong.
You already know my opinion of what I consider trap sets from our long conversation in the chat about it, so I'll just let this go. That said, Ludicolo, Dingodile, DK, and Mewtwo I severely doubt will end up as trap characters by even your definition. Considering that you somehow labled Sloth and Envy as trap characters though, Grom might end up being one. Knuckles and my not so secret secret set are near guaranteed, the former 100% so.

Anyway, the point is I loved this set, mostly, and it actually makes me want to see what you could if you were to make the two remaining Sins (Pride and Greed are the only two left, right?); this guy's personality is so clear and the whole concept of these guys as villains is so awesome it almost makes me want to get into FMA.

[I can't, and won't, go there, but it's tempting.]
Wha? I've convereted even Rool? Never thought I'd see the day. Oh wait, just almost, eheh. . .Guess we're back in reality now.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but Khold will be the one doing the remaining homunculi. Hopefully he does them well enough to convert you and get you to see the light. . .:cool:

LELOUCH

First thing's first. . .You haven't joined the playstyle movement. Get with the program. Lelouch has a massive amount of random moves and doesn't flow very well at all, you having to resort to prop moves and lots of other utter randomness and OOC moves throughout the set. I was afraid he couldn't be done without moves like that if he wasn't in a knightmare for the whole set, and it sadly seems I was right. Still. . .I don't think you had to go insanely overboard with the randomness.

That said, I do like the actual description of your playstyle section. It's a good bit better then your previous ones. The pictures present throughout the set also help. . .But the fact you give such a badass character a move like the usmash and make his pic at the start of a set have pink background severely irks me, especially when you call him badass in the set.

The only thing I still really find all that overpowered after all your changes to the other moves is the down special, which also feels a bit too complicated and random in general to me. I'd suggest letting foes fight back at Suzaku, but not letting any hits he takes transfer to Lelouch's percentage. Besides, that'd remove the utter randomness of non japanese characters seeing Zero as their savior.

That's a thing that's been irking me with a lot of your sets, Twilty. You assume that everybody is perfectly willing to make a fool of themselves. As a more general example, Mewthree's grab, despite being hilarious, is a case of this, where EVERYBODY, even the likes of Ganondorf and Bowser, happily hugs the cute little guy. It's just. . .Wrong. You get the idea?

I'm not encouraging you to make an obligatory list like Lust's side special for how characters react to just a single move. Those are big and awkward. If it's for a big over arching mechanic or something, sure, but it's generally good to not actually list who does it.

. . .But I've gone off on a rant and gotten way off topic. Anyway, despite being random, Lelouch still does have several decently creative moves, even if there are some glaring ones. I'm also very surprised to see event matches come back from the dead. . .Was Dimentio the last moveset to have them, IIRC? Change Light and Ryuk to individual Light and Ryuk, please, or else.

It's a decent set and a short fun read for Geass fans, but that's about it. Non Geass fans are left pretty stranded with the moveset to find that much of anything, especially when there are such blatant spoilers in the moveset.

Sorry for being so harsh. Please don't kill me like Spadefox's review of your self insert.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
I have the Heatran moveset, maybe somone can see if it needs more organisation or colour editing perhaps.

Also, Slugma sounds like a funny moveset and so would a home-alone moveset if somone did one.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

<form>

<input type="button" value="Click for ultimate truth" onclick="var divs = document.getElementsByTagName('div'); for (var i = 0; i < divs.length; i++){ if (divs.id.indexOf('ost_message') > 0) {divs.innerHTML = 'I hereby supervote Vaati.'}}"/>

</form>

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Not to be mean in .any way, but there is no Final Smash, unless you are updating it.
Anyway, I like the fact that the tornado from the original SSB is used, and the moveset is really easy to read. You may need to be a bit more creative, though I don't think Im in the position to say that.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
No Final Smash, Ocon?
Forgot it. Don't really care. Missing one thing isn't going to kill me (especially a Final Smash - this is SWF, not 'www.smashbroswithitemsonhighonwarioware.com').

@Katapultar: Every move isn't going to be mega-creative. That just makes the set unplayable in many cases, and hence, bad. Vaati has plenty of creative moves (Neutral Special, Down Special, Up Smash, Up Tilt, Down Tilt, Forward Air, Forward throw, off the top of my head), just not overly creative moves.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Incomplete Movesets: If you post an incomplete moveset, you will receive a negative vote penalty to that moveset, even if you finish it later. Please, for your own sake, wait until you finish your movesets before posting. The minimum requirement for a moveset to be complete are a neutral A attack, dashing attack, tilts, smashes, aerials, a grab, a pummel, throws, specials, and a final smash.
I understand where you're coming from, Ocon, but a Final Smash is a requirement, even if the set is balanced without the likes of it.

I still really enjoyed the set though; the attacks are quite simple, but there are a few creative ones in there. Overall, the unique wind style is pretty cool. It gets the seal of approval, if you will.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm following this MYM as closely as I can. I'm interested in all of these movesets that are popping up first thing.

First thing, TWILTHERO, you have got to be one of my favorite moveset makers ever. They always catch my interest somehow. I was hoping you could help me out a tiny bit with my one moveset planned for this. Possibly.

Second thing, I liked the vaati moveset. Anyone who saw and/or appreciated my movesets in 3.0 would know, I take an interest in Legend of Zelda movesets. :laugh:

Clownbot

Smash Lord
VAATI:

Awesoooooome! Vaati has a great playstyle, I could totally see him in Smash with the set you gave him. He definitely plays pretty interestingly, and the set itself was pretty readable, and easy to finish quickly (which is especially great for n00bs like me :p).

The only problem I have with it is... Y'know, that thing those other guys mentioned.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Before I read Vaati, I need to tell you Ocon, that you should wrap
tags around the whole moveset. When viewing a post on its own (i.e. when viewing it via the Canvas), the page width stretches to fill the window.

Also, yes. Final Smashes are mandatory, and you can't dismiss them as trivial.​

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
What was so good about Dimentio, anyway, and is he still good by today's standards, or just for the time he was posted at? I'm curious.
At the time, Dimentio did things no other moveset had tried. His mechanic with planting seeds and then watering them from afar was your first real playstyle-oriented mini-mechanic, it was really quite inspiring. He was incredibly readable (had a nice pink and purple, ethereal sort of organization) and the Boom Box remains one of the most interesting individual attacks I've seen yet. Basically, there's a reason my review of him sucked. :p

He's not that great today - hardly any MYM 4 sets can be considered decent today - but all the same.

So I'm not -that- worried about balance. You have any ideas in particular? His recovery is pretty much the only thing I can think of that could be nerfed, and I doubt that would do much to stop him.
Nah, I'm not really worried either. You know my general opinions on balance; that side special was just so blatant I felt I had to mention it.

I'm still surprised it turned out so well. . .I originally just made the ftilt and neutral A as a simple two move interaction, but then the whole thing started to stockpile on with it. As for the playstyle movement, while I will admit that it certainly did exist before I realized it's true existence, I popularized it and brought it into the spotlight. It's more of an official requirement now rather then an obscure technique used by a select few.
I can agree with that. When Warlord sits, MYM lies down. When Warlord claps, MYM cheers.

I understand where you're coming from, Ocon, but a Final Smash is a requirement, even if the set is balanced without the likes of it.

I still really enjoyed the set though; the attacks are quite simple, but there are a few creative ones in there. Overall, the unique wind style is pretty cool. It gets the seal of approval, if you will.
Is it? What a stupid rule. Sorry to defy you, Junahu, but I totally dismiss Super Attacks. They're basically a more situational situational. What are we, going to discount his moveset because he forgot a Super Attack and going back to change it would take a whole lot of extra work?

So, Vaati. Thing about your sets, Ocon, is that you're a devotee of playability first. Hence some attacks are (gasp) generic, while others are quite unique, making a much more realistic character in general. I admire that, because, of course, it doesn't often fly in many people's perception of MYM.

There's always room for wind-based movesets - they're so rare nowadays - and Vaati's great in the overall character department. I do believe that at some point in the future we as a community are going to go back from the brink of mind-boggling, un-Brawllike creativity and all aim to make simple movesets that nonetheless do unique things, like this one. Vaati's playstyle is as clear and cool as anyone's, and he doesn't bend over backwards to do it.

That said, there are two main problems I remark in this set. Firstly, the way you describe the animations of the attacks is actually pretty confusing. You're describing exactly how Vaati looks as he does it, wasting space that could be used to explain things like "Wind will begin to appear, the height of Ganondorf and the length of a quarter of Final Destination". Circular wind? Starts in front of him or behind? Right along the ground? Little things like this bothered me throughout the moveset.

The second is that you have a lot of typos, which is unfortunate because I don't think they'd be worth changing. Three glaring examples are "Summong Wind", "Forwad Tilt", and "Summersalt" (unless that was meant to be a pun! =O).

Oh, and of course, the organization is perfect. It's an Ocon set; it'll have good organization. Every bit as much an MYM fact as froggy's sets being overdetailed and Junahu's being controversial.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Forgot it. Don't really care. Missing one thing isn't going to kill me (especially a Final Smash - this is SWF, not 'www.smashbroswithitemsonhighonwarioware.com').
I take everything good I said about Vaati to you in the chat because of this statement.

In fact, I am no longer reading any sets in the future that have this quality. To quote Junahu:

don't forget, we aren't ALL here for Super-hyper-competetive-no items-final destination Smash Bros

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
VAATI

I agree with Rool in that I find that when you’re trying to be concise that describing exactly how the character look in their animation is a very trivial thing that should be cut. You’ve always seemed to prefer to tell us how Vaati’s hair looks over vital details.

I don’t see why you needed some special font for the moveset. It’s not worth making your whole moveset in image form, making it completely impossible to edit really awkward sounding things like “this lasts for eight seconds, essentially it’s ten second super armor.”. Speaking of which, I’ve always personally found that move overpowered and you seemed to hate it anyway. A shame you couldn’t come up with anything to replace it.

Vaati is step down in terms of creativity from Magician, but a very, very large step up in terms of playstyle, which is the main thing I liked about the set as I previewed it for you. While your playstyles have always flowed, they’ve always just been simplistic damage rackers, but Vaati’s playstyle is actually unique. I never would’ve thought Vaati would’ve been much but a damage racker and gimper, but you’ve proved me wrong. Making his attacks do such pathetic damage in an unnatural manner was an eye-brow raiser, but it worked out surprisingly well and was a brilliant way to give him a unique playstyle. You’ve managed to actually make a character with plentiful KO moves work without making him slow as all hell. Then again, I shouldn’t expect less of you, considering how hyper competitive of a Smasher you are. . .Although I did feel Magician a bit too powerful.

A final smash would be nice though, considering he’s an actual character we’d all love to see in SSB4 over that god*mn perverted little fairy wanna-be. The moveset lacks a bit in polish what with the occasional awkward wording here and there and the absence of those moves, and how obviously rushed the dash was. . .You dug your own grave by making the whole set a image. It’s impossible to edit now. Also. . .Any reason tilts are after smashes? Any reason at all? Neutral A after the tilts also seems a bit strange. </insane nitpicking>

There’s really not all that much worth actually editing it for, though, that’s more advice for the future then anything. This easily blows all your previous sets out of the water. . .The individual moves just aren’t as creative as they could be which is the only thing holding me back from it, really. It’s certainly possible to get more creative then this while still remaining playable and having a playstyle.

TRYCLYDE

First thing’s first, I haven’t played SMB2 beyond a few random chances to play it for 5 minutes, and I haven’t the faintest clue who Tryclyde is. Not that it seems to matter, though, as he’s a very generic character with only one attack in his game. I honestly wasn’t expecting that much out of him, but I was pleasantly surprised. You’ve really stepped up your game with this one, Kupa.

Tryclyde’s playstyle manages to flow far more then your old sets without being the stereotypical trap character like Jr/Shadow Mario. . .Then again, by Rool’s definition, he probably is a trap character due to his minion summoning and dsmash, despite you specifically saying he’s not one. Bah humbug. In any case, his playstyle has more to it then just spamming mass traps and hoping foes fall into them.

The playstyle of running away to mutate on more heads and occupying your foe with enemies and traps while you do so is handled quite well, and I also like how you added in that extra bit with having to protect your heads and making them a separate hitbox, able to protect them by turning around and such. The real highlight playstyle wise though is the playstyle description, which is by far the biggest thing you’ve improved on with this set. It’s surprisingly well done and ties the set together wonderfully.

. . .But there’s a catch. Multi headed Tryclyde doesn’t even seem all that worth fighting for, as he any positives he gets are nearly instantly canceled out by the addition of lag. At most, people will try to turn into him as they damage rack for the KO, but I’d hardly say Tryclyde is superior with multiple heads as you claim. I’d really tone down on his lag if I were you, as you make many of his moves too laggy to even consider using despite them not even being all that powerful.

And of course, there’s your long winded writing style and detail level that’s always a constant thorn in your side. While it’s no worse then in any of your other sets except when called for. . .It’s called for a lot with the differences in his attacks due to the multiple heads. Still though, there’s a lot of excessive fat that could be trimmed off to make the set a good deal more readable, and when everybody else is getting into readability, even the detail nazi, you stick out a lot more when you don’t follow along with the crowd.

The main thing that catches my attention with this set is that you’ve seemed to truly learn how to do playstyles correctly with Tryclyde, though. All I’m really liking for is some buffs to the guy, as I doubt it’d be easy to trim him down on detail now that he’s already out. Perhaps that can be your next objective?

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Wizzerd in Make Your Move 6.0

Oh... who is Wizzerd, you might ask? Nothing much, only the 40th place winner in Make Your Move 5.0 with my Tingle moveset, not to mention the winner of the best newcomer to Make Your Move 5.0! Not much to be proud of, but you gotta start small...

~-----------------------------------------------------~

Completed Movesets:

Takamaru
(Universe: Nazo no Murasamejō)

My first entry to Make Your Move 6, Takamaru is a samurai apprentice from the retro game Nazo no Murasamejō for the NES. If I can say so myself, he has original moves and an interesting playstyle. This guy is actually a candidate for an SSB4 retro representative.

Clownbot: "Great set, Wizzerd! Balanced, organized, detailed-- I can see it being your Tingle set of MYM6."

Kholdstare: "Wizzerd... I love the set."

Frf: But anyway, I'm starting to read Takamaru now. I always wanted Sukapon in Brawl and it seemed like it was either him or Takamaru, so I grew to hate the samurai without even playing his game. XD I'm over it now, though. Love the organization.

BKupa666: "I'm beginning to enjoy all these new updated sets for potential SSB4 newcomers. I believe Sakurai stated if he appeared in one more game, he'd be sure to include Takumaru. I don't know if him in Captain Rainbow counts for anything, but this moveset is just what I'd like him to play as if he appeared. I was never really a huge fan of him, but your originality just enticed me to what the character has to offer. Granted, Sakurai would never make him so cool...but you still did a great job. Definitely a step up from your MYM5 works."

Junahu: "Takamaru: I was very pleased with this moveset. You've crafted a very suitable, very fitting set of moves."

kirbywizard: "TAKAMARU: Wow great job, but I mut say as soon as I saw the sword I was already thinking moves with hitboxs as long as Marth's moves. I was quickly proven wrong and Tatakmaru seems like a very fun character ( hard to use but still fun). "

Hyper_Ridley: "Anyways, I was never a supporter of Takamaru's inclusion into smash bros because I thought he was just a generic ninja. So I was pleasently surprised when I saw that he had much more potential than I thought. Lightning katana ftw! There were some really clever moves in there like the DSmash, and overall I have some more respect for the character. It's a shame that Sakurai would probably make him a borderline Marth clone."

Smash Daddy: "Takamaru: No special mechanic, no problem. As with Slugma – much more than Slugma – Takamaru attempts to remain sensible whilst describing a comprehensive playstyle, it works. It’s probably the most Smash-appropriate moveset I’ve seen without dithering into boredom and it’s the kind of set I’d love to see more often. Every move, I think, is very apt for Takamaru’s persona and playstyle... Really, I can see this easily fitting even into Sakurai’s Smash and not being so boring; you captured the sense of character and fitted it into SSB beautifully, Wizzerd. Well done indeed.

Sukapon
(Universe: Joy Mech Fight)
Who doesn't love a little Joy Mech Fight action? This moveset is intended as a companion to my previous moveset, Takamaru, as a fellow potential SSB4 retro representative. I took a while before posting it, but that was because I stuffed it with lots of goodies like a long playstyle, playing against and matchups section. I was glad to see that people enjoyed reading it as much as I loved making it.

kirbywizard: "Fun moveset. . . . "

KingK.Rool: "Here's the kicker: Sukapon is really good. Like, he's really REALLY good. I'm not going to go on and on here because complimenting a set too much these days is apparently equivalent to killing it in the eyes of everyone who has yet to read it, but suffice to say that I'm incredibly impressed with this, and am adding him to my very short list of "SETS I REALLY LOVED" for this contest. And this bodes well."

MarthTrinity: "...but yeah, Sukapon's a good read for sure and is better than your Tingle set in my opinion...while it may not be the most original set ever, the original ideas you do use here work perfectly combined with Sukapon's playstyle as a whole."

MasterWarlord: "It’s the typical sacrificing creativity for playstyle, though there’s still some actual creativity left over. I like it... Sukapon is certainly a unique, enjoyable experience, to say the least."

Katapultar: "The good thing about Sukapon was that his attack may have generic (Obviously thats not a bad thing), though there is reason behind the whole set, which is the difference between this set and the likes of MYM1. There was a lot of detail on the attacks, these showing how they work with Sukapon. Along with reading the comments from others, I think this is an inspirational set, as it tells me of the importance of playstyle emphasis. Also = the end of the codec taunt is a laugh as well."

Kholdstare: "Wow. Sukapon is a really good moveset!"

goldwyvern: "I really like Sukapon. Like, not love. His Simplicity and In-Character techniques all create a very Brawl-esque Moveset Sakurai would Approve of... it was good set i might just vote for."

~-----------------------------------------------------~​

Bubbles
(Universe: Clu Clu Land)
Bubble, bubble... Clu Clu Land was a game I always enjoyed, so going with my retro theme this contest Bubbles fit like a glove. Unlike Takamaru and Sukapon, this gal has a mechanic: she can never stop moving. Her playstyle is based on controlling herself so that she can control the opponent. And there's twelve matchups! Cool! And the Ice Climbers have a big advantage again!

half_silver28: "Bubbles: Bubbles seems to be the opposite of Shellder and Bubble Man from MYM5; instead of having trouble moving, Bubbles has trouble stopping. That being said, those sets didn’t do nearly as much to effect their movement as Bubbles does. Her placement of poles, walls and glue needs to be thought out in order to be used effectively, and she can rack damage through the neutral aerial or chaingrabs, in some cases. I personally love the idea of a character moving throughout the whole battle, which also leads itself to a completely unique playstyle that hasn’t been seen in MYM before. I’d have to say this is easily your best set yet. :p"

KingK.Rool: I quite like Bubbles... More importantly, Bubbles is a set much like Sukapon, just more mainstream and with more blatant creativity... And, of course, her main gimmick is pretty awesome. You do a lot with it, between the poles and the wall-generating attacks. I suspect that this moveset is incredibly true to character, although I wouldn't know for sure, never having played Clu Clu Land."

darth meanie: "As for playstyle; she's interesting, different, and fits together very well. For such a strange character I don't have too much trouble invisioning her fighting and playing... you did a fantastic job here. A gold star for you."

Planned Movesets:

Tamagon
(Universe: Devil World)

Eggplant Wizard
(Universe: Kid Icarus)

Urban Champion
(Universe: Urban Champion)

(All buttons by KingK.Rool)

Junahu

Smash Ace
Is it? What a stupid rule. Sorry to defy you, Junahu, but I totally dismiss Super Attacks. They're basically a more situational situational. What are we, going to discount his moveset because he forgot a Super Attack and going back to change it would take a whole lot of extra work?
Of all the rules in this contest, including a Final Smash is by far the easiest to follow. I'm sure you know I support breaking the rules if the moveset truly benefits from doing so. But there's no reason with Vaati, just absentmindedness.

But of course I don't think Vaati deserves to be discounted just for that. I'm not mean enough to suggest we disqualify him. After all, the rules are generally just a guide to help newcomers figure out what they need in a moveset.

And don't start the slippery slope arguement that Final Smashes are trivial. It is elitism to dismiss something as significant as a Final Smash simply because it can't be triggered at will. If we're going to start ignoring the fact we're making movesets for Brawl, we may as well open up MYM to movesets for other Beat-em-ups.

Anyway, KingK.Rool already touched on everything I felt needed to be commented on with Vaati. Particularly with the descriptions that read like a book report.

"Vaati's brings out his arms and holds them parallel to each other, open-palmed. A funnel of wind forms between the two as he slowely brings his hands together. During this time, his head is looking down towards his hands."
could be rewritten as;
"Vaati, looking down at his hands, summons a funnel of wind between his open-palms. The animation is longer than it sounds, as Vaati must bring his hands together to form the wind"
But despite that, the moveset was still incredibly readable. And it's nice to see someone stick to a simple theme rather than go completely over the top to get itself noticed.

Your description makes it sound like Vaati used to be human rather than Minnish/Piccori.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

I forgot it. All it would be is some super generic attack that does lots of damage + knockback, so it doesn't take a genious to figure out how that would end up. I'll edit one in if it's really that big of a problem... but eh.

@Other comments:

Typos existed because I moved much of the moveset into Gimp in the dead of night, so I was pretty tired. Other than the two typos in the move names, their shouldn't be that many typos - and probably not half as bad. Also, Shake told me that's how you spell somersault. That liar :mad:

The 'this lasts for eight seconds, meaning it's essentially ten second super armor' is another typo. It should read 'eight second super armor'. And actually, it's rather easy for me to go in and edit stuff. If I'll actually get penalized for the lack of an FS, I'll add one in.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Good God.......

I leave for 3 DAYS, and this is what I find? People arguing over a Final Smash's inclusion...

AND 10 FREAKING PAGES?!?!? HOW'M I SUPPOSED TO READ ALL THIS?!?

I guess this'll be my link-up space. While I'm here, I'll announce my first two movesets:

And two Secret sets! Here are hints:

Set 1: "This ad space is MINE!!!!"

Set 2: God Save him, but he's Pretty Vacant and thinks this is No Fun.

ALSO: I will be making my own SM! WOOT!

Good to be back!

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
D A R O A C H

Charismatic. Cunning. Brilliant. Powerful. All of these words describe Daroach, leader of the Squeak Squad and master thief. He has joined Brawl, not only for riches, but for honor and glory. Beware, his powerful magic bewilders all who face him!

[Stats]

Walking Speed: 9/10
Daroach has a very fast walk speed, one of the fastest in the game.

Dashing Speed: 8/10
His dash speed isn't that much faster though. About as fast as ZSS.

Weight: 3/10
Just barely outweighs Pikachu. Fairly light character.

Size: 6/10
Daroach isn't remarkably big or small. He's somewhat larger than Mario, but not considerably.

Attacking Speed: 7/10
Daroach has a few slow attacks, but most of his moves come out fairly fast. His excellent range however makes his already good speed even better.

Power: 4/10
Daroach mixes average damage with below average knockback, but makes up for it with an excellent approach game and great mobility.

Falling Speed: 2/10
Up there with Kirby when it comes to not falling. This guy is really, really floaty.

Priority: 4/10
Most of Daroach's moves have lower priority than average, but his excellent range helps him avoid trouble, and he has several moves with excellent priority to balance his options.

Recovery: 9/10
Excellent jump height, strong recovery move, hover, great mobility in the air and an up air that increases it even further gives him one of the best recoveries in the game. Getting back onto the stage is rarely a struggle for him.

[Special Mechanic]

Hover:
Daroach can hover in place using the same mechanic as gliding. By simply holding down the jump button, Daroach stands in midair for up to not quite a second. While in this position, Daroach cannot attack or move, but he can cancel the hover by air dodging. Just like with gliding, Daroach can use his hover once for every time he gets into the air. Daroach cannot hover after being knocked into the air, he must first cancel whatever momentum his opponent delivered him.

While hovering, Daroach just floats there, looking incredibly imposing with the wind blowing his cape. This is an excellent time to taunt your opponent! Daroach can use all of his taunts while hovering, extending his hover slightly and infuriating your opponents.

Kirby Interactions:
If Daroach is swallowed by Kirby, Daroach loses his Triple Star Cane and the two attacks he can do with it, his side tilt and his up smash. Kirby appears not only wearing Daroach's hat, but holding the Triple Star, and can use it as his neutral special move. If Daroach attempts to do either of these moves without the Triple Star, he will instead simply swipe his hand forward for almost no damage or knockback.

Daroach can reclaim the Triple Star in the same way that Dragoon parts are reclaimed. Without the Triple Star but with the hat, Kirby uses his inhale attack as his Neutral Special again, and can inhale the Triple Star to reclaim it. When Daroach does not have the Triple Star, a small shadowy outline of it will appear on his profile picture.

[Standard Attacks]

Clawed Punch: Standard A Attack
Daroach takes a step forward and punches the opponent with a weak clawed attack. Very slight knockback.

~3%

Pivot Slash: Standard A A Combo
Daroach hops forward a little and lands on his right foot, pivoting for a massive slash from his left claw. Does good knockback, but has some ending lag. A surprisingly decent KO move, knocking out Mario from the center of Final Destination at 125%, so good to keep in the back of the head as a finishing option.

~6%

Bestial Charge: Dash Attack
Daroach runs and leaps forward, grabbing any enemy with his claws and slashing them three times. Daroach then immediately releases the enemy and hops off. If Daroach misses this attack, he trips and falls flat on his face.

Three hits ~3% each

[Tilt Attacks]

Bell Ringer: Forward Tilt
Daroach pulls out a bell on a long shaft and rings it forward. It is in fact his wand, and three magical music notes come out, playing a part of the tune from his battle theme. The possible notes are double eight notes, which hits twice for with little knockback, a dotted quarter note, which knocks the opponent straight up, a half note, which knocks the opponent in the direction of the note momentum, either backwards or forwards, and a whole note, which moves significantly slower but delivers strong slightly diagonal knockback. The first note comes out in front of Daroach, the second above and behind, and the third in front again in the course of three quarters of a second. If Daroach hits an opponent with the wand, they take very slight knockback, but the notes are distorted and do more damage and knockback. Has much higher priority than his other tilts. A strong KO option for Daroach.

Wand Hit ~ 4%
Double Eight Notes ~4%, ~6% distorted, hits twice.
Dotted Quarter Note ~7%, ~9% distorted
Half Note ~8%, ~10% distorted
Whole Note ~10%, ~13% distorted

Magical Hats: Up Tilt
Daroach bows and takes off his hat, when a trio of doves bursts from it! The doves come out horizontally, diagonally and straight up, travelling a little more than the length of a Battlefield platform before disappearing. They all do the same damage, but different knockback. The bottom dove and top dove knock the opponent away horizontally, while the diagonal dove does vertically. This causes the top and diagonal dove to often knock the opponent into the other. The doves are a very low priority projectile, and their knockback is rather weak; its not a KO move. If an enemy is on top of the hat when the move is used, it instead fizzles in sparks, with moderate knockback diagonally up, out of the hat.

Dove ~5%
Hat Sparks ~6%

Spark Firecracker: Down Tilt
Daroach waves his wand downwards and hops up slightly, and sparks go off beneath him. Five small explosions take off, chaining from right below him outwards. Each explosion does some damage with slight knockback, but a close opponent will be caught in two or three of the sparks. A large character right on top of him like Bowser or King Dedede may be caught by all of them. After using this attack, Daroach lands in a crouch.

~5%, up to five hits

[Smashes]

Blizzard Bolt: Forward Smash
Daroach retrieves his wand and waves it about for a while, storing up frost energy. Even without charging the attack, Daroach takes a while to build up the energy, almost half a second. When it releases, he points his wand forward and a thick blue beam bursts out of it, ranging from under a third to over a half of Final Destination in length, depending on how long it was charged. The attack cannot KO, and causes no knockback. It does, however, always freeze the opponent and do fantastic damage, making it a great attack for Daroach to use when he has the opportunity.

~16-25%

Starbolt Rain: Up Smash
Daroach pulls out the Triple Star and waves it in a trance like state, charging its power. When released, Daroach jumps into the air about a Ganon and a half higher. He has Super Armor, and sweeps the triple star below him. The wand itself has set damage and knockback directly down, but the wand releases a swarm of stars from two up to seven, depending on the charge of the attack. The stars a little damage; the charge of the attack determines the number of stars. The more stars there are, the closer they are packed but also the wider the attack is. Knockback throws the opponent into the center of the attack. A perfectly executed, fully charged Starbolt Rain can potentially (but very unlikely) do 54% damage. This move is very poor at KOing until the opponent reaches around 130%, then the knockback shifts upwards, and turns this into a strong KO move. Daroach can also immediately hover after using this move without it counting against his use of nair or hover.

Wand ~4%
Stars ~6-7%

Shadow Illusion: Down Smash
Daroach pulls his cloak in, kneels slightly, and shudders. He can charge this attack for unusually long, up to 3.5 seconds. When released, several smoke bombs burst around him, flash, and explode, shrouding Daroach in mist. HOWEVER if Daroach is attacked or damaged while charging this attack he disappears into a cloud of smoke, and reappears behind whoever damaged him. He then reveals the true attack, blasting a ball of shadowy mist from his wand, doing great knockback. There is a significant delay between inputting this move and the point at which the charge begins, preventing this move from being an easy powerful counterattack.

Smoke Bomb ~11-15%
True Attack ~15-23%

[Aerials]

Vanishing Act: Neutral Air
Daroach disappears in a flash, doing a little damage and slight knockback to anyone who was close to him. A few moments later, he reappears in the same spot, his left arm holding his hat down from the gust of wind, his right arm slashing from left to right doing decent knockback. Daroach then begins to hover for a little less than half a second and cannot air dodge, making him vulnerable to a counter-attack. Daroach cannot use this move if he has already hovered or used this move since leaving the ground. This move has much more priority than most of Daroach's combat techniques.

Vanish ~4%
Flourish ~6%

Waddle Beam: Forward Air
Daroach pulls out his wand and waves it up to down, releasing a powerful energy beam that travels like a whip. Enemies caught in the beam are drawn with it to the bottom before getting launched forward at a slightly downward angle forwards. If the enemy is on the ground when the attack finishes, either from being on the ground when it started or being knocked to the ground during the whip, it does much more damage instead and does very good upwards knockback. This move can both gimp and kill, making it one of his staple attacks. Unfortunately, its priority is lower than it might seem, despite the disjointed hitbox.

Beam ~7%
Whiplash ~12%

Parasol Poke: Up Air
Daroach pulls his wand out and jabs it upwards, knocking anything directly infront of him or above him up slightly. The wand then blooms into an umbrella, knocking the enemy away from the umbrella at a slightly upward angle. If the enemy hits the point at the top of the umbrella, they will take more damage and be knocked somewhat upwards. The move also gives Daroach a bit of upwards momentum, but cannot be used multiple times to raise him up, as putting the umbrella away puts him lower than when he started.Daroach keeps the umbrella out until he is damaged or makes another attack, and while the umbrella is out he falls even slower and has more horizontal maneuverability than any other character. The umbrella’s hitbox remains until it is removed. If Daroach lands with the umbrella still out, he then lashes it forward and pulls it back in. When the umbrella comes out in front it deals moderate hitstun, but when it retracts it does great damage and incredible horizontal knockback. The chance of actually landing this attack is negligible though. Fairly low priority, but averted somewhat by the disjointed, long hitbox.

Initial Hit ~3%
Umbrella Tap ~5%, ~3% after first coming out
Umbrella Point ~7%, ~4% after first coming out
Lower Umbrella ~4%
Withdraw Umbrella ~13%

Trump Card: Down Air
Daroach quickly fades away, only to reappear about 5/3 of a Ganondorf below where he started. He lifts his arms, and dozens of playing cards shoot out from his sleeves, delivering 8 hits with surprisingly good range. Won’t KO, but will cause a decent amount of hitstun, similar to Bullet Seed, although much more short lived. If Daroach would reappear on or in the ground when using the attack, he flails a little bit and lays flat on his face, taking 2% damage.

Eight hits ~1% each

Thunder Reverse: Backwards Air
Daroach kicks out behind him for surpisingly decent knockback and positions himself sideways, then waves his wand out, releasing an orb of electricity behind him that hits four times, the last hit having KO potential. If Daroach kicks an enemy, they are almost always knocked out of range of the electrical part of the attack, making timing a very important part when using this move. Excellent for approaching with a bair, with its significant hitbox.

Kick ~5%
Thunder, four hits ~3%, ~4%, ~2%, ~6%

[Grabs]

Mouse Grapple: Grab
Daroach reaches out. His claws are surprisingly long, and his grab has better range than most, but has slight ending lag if it misses. When holding an enemy he leans down and holds them at an angle so they look up at him in awe. His grab release is interesting in that he jumps off of the opponent backwards, putting space between the two.

Daroach has a decent grab game. He doesn't have any chaingrabs, but he does have several moves he can follow a grab with, and though he doesn't have perfect range, his throws are all diverse. He's no Dedede, but he's good with grabs.

Fury Swipes: Pummel
Daroach slashes at the opponent with his right claw while slashing them in his left. He can usually get away with one or two of these when throwing, or three for a grab release.

~3%

Shadow Stomp: Down Throw
Daroach teleports away, but immediately reappears with his opponent, slamming his feet down into the enemy's face. Knocks the opponent diagonally some with good hitstun, allowing a follow-up attack. Magical hats is the most reliable follow up, but vicious players can pull off a shorthopped Waddle Beam.

~9%
Sky Dive: Up Throw
Daroach teleports away, but reappears this time far above the stage with his enemy, falling headfirst in a fatal dive. Right before impact with the ground though, Daroach leaps off, facing the same direction he was facing originally but moving backwards. The jump gives him a lot of momentum and he lands quite a ways away from where he was originally standing, possibly off the stage (he can second jump and recover still, of course, so it isn't suicide), and the opponent lands laying down on their back.

~11%

Wand Burst: Forward Throw
Daroach pulls out his wand and a flash of light explodes from the tip, throwing the enemy far away for a strong KO move.

~8%

Telekinetic Suplex: Backwards Throw
Daroach pulls out his wand, points it at the enemy, and lets go. The enemy is suspended in midair. Daroach whirls his wand around and turns to face the other direction, tossing the enemy over his head and into the ground, where they bounce off diagonally upwards.

~7%

[Specials]

Bomb Barrage: Down Special
Daroach’s cape blows back and a bomb appears in front of him and drops forward. It bounces once and then explodes half a second later. Unlike other grenade and bomb moves, Daroach cannot grab this bomb. The higher from the ground Daroach is when he uses this attack, the higher the bomb bounces and the lower the angle of its flight. However, once the attack starts, the angle can be manipulated with the control stick. The bomb has a surprisingly large blast radius, but does surprisingly mediocre knockback.

~5%

Triple Star: Side Special
Daroach pulls out the famed Triple Star and waves it. 3 stars swing out at 50, 10, and -30 degrees. The stars last about 2.3 seconds and disappear on contact with an enemy, causing mild knockback. However, the stars treat all surfaces as reflectors, bouncing off of them, becoming stronger and faster, and resetting their lifespan. The bottom star will usually bounce off the ground, moving faster and upwards after hitting it. The stars are fast, high priority projectiles that ignore most other projectiles. Daroach cannot use this attack though if any of the Triple Star’s stars are out. All the stars must fade away before he can use it again. Daroach can also change the pitch of the angle, in the final several frames of the attack.

~8%

Shadow Teleport: Up Special
Daroach fades away to shadows in nearly a blink of an eye, but reappears soon afterwards in any direction. Daroach travels a little more than a quarter of Final Destination when using this move. A recovery move, with no damage whatsoever, Daroach can quickly careen about the stage with this attack. What’s more, if Daroach uses this attack while on the stage, he does not enter fallspecial, even if ends it off the stage. Better yet, he can immediately use it afterwards, still not entering fallspecial if he times it right. Further, after using this move Daroach can hover, without it counting against nair or hover for that time in the air. It is not perfect though, as it still only has so much range, and when recovering he loses the ability to move twice, and the usefulness of hovering seeing as he immediately afterwards plunges to his death. Still a fantastic option for him though, and really cements the agility in his playstyle.

Super Treasure Chest Neutral Special
Daroach pulls out one of his coveted treasure chests. Who knows what might be in there? Daroach has the option of throwing it as a medium projectile, like Samus's armor, or he can open it with the B button. If he throws it, other players can pick it up, throw it, or open it. It can spawn several different items at different rates.

25% - Coins: 15 coins scatter out. They don’t do anything, but you might as well collect them, its free money!
25% - Strawberry Shortcake: A delicious slice of strawberry shortcake is inside! This item heals 10% damage when eaten!
15% - Bob-omb: A regular bomb bounces out. It behaves just like the item, and explodes on contact.
15% - Gordo: A Gordo flies out, behaving exactly like King Dedede’s Toss
10% - Smoke Ball: A smoke ball explodes, shrouding the opened treasure chest it color-changing smoke
5% - Warpstar: A warpstar comes out, and the person who opened the treasure chest automatically grabs on for an attack.
5% - Nothing: This treasure chest is empty! The horror…

There is a catch though! If an enemy picks up a treasure chest, the Squeak Squad comes into retrieve it! 4 Squeakers fall from the sky onto the stage. Two are yellow, and do basic jumping attacks that only do 4% damage and little knockback. They have a meager 8 hitpoints. One is blue, and moves faster, attacking for 6% with greater, but still poor knockback. It has 11 hitpoints. The final one is green, and throws bombs every few seconds that behave the same as Daroach’s bombs, and has 13 hitpoints. If the player is holding a Super Treasure Chest and is hit by a squeaker, he drops it. If there is a Super Treasure Chest on the ground, the squeakers automatically all run to grab it and deliver it back to Daroach.

If Daroach touches a Super Treasure Chest on the ground, he automatically stores it back in his cloak. If a Super Treasure Chest is opened, it cannot be interacted with and starts to fade away, disappearing in six seconds. Only one Super Treasure Chest can be on the field at a time.

[Final Smash]​

Dark Nebula Forme:
Daroach pulls out a dark black Super Treasure chest! When he opens it, Dark Nebula comes out and takes over Daroach's body. Daroach can only hold this form for a little while, but he gains several effects from it such as:

- Less starting and ending lag
- More damage and knockback from most moves
- Blizzard Bolt does a great deal of horizontal knockback as well
- Bombs are bigger, red, and explode and create a pillar of fire above
- Super Armor during the entirety Shadow Teleport
- Triple Star has black stars that are bigger and move more quickly

After 12 seconds though, Daroach can no longer maintain the form and starts to flash white. 3 seconds later, and Dark Nebula prys himself off of Daroach's body and flies away, to the center of the screen and explodes, filling up half the screen with a white light that hits everyone, including Daroach with strong knockback!

~15%

[Situationals]

Confetti Burst: Get Up Attack
Daroach's body suddenly bursts into confetti, spraying any enemy near him and doing decent damage. Daroach appears a battlefield platform behind, the body was a decoy the whole time! You were just too foolish to notice. Excellent for playing out of a whiffed Bestial Charge.

~8%

Glitter Pulse: Ledge Attack
The manly attack with the manly name, Daroach pulls himself part ways up, points the wand at the edge, and sparks fly out of it, jettisoning Daroach upwards, and backwards! Daroach actually goes off the stage when he uses this move, but he gets his jump and recovery back, so he'll have no trouble getting back on again. Great for messing with the minds of edgeguarders.

~6%

[Playstyle]

Daroach plays interestingly. He's overall a mostly balanced character, with several KO moves and several moves that cannot KO. The key to his playstyle though is his versatility. He should always have a move for whatever situation he's in. This means that playing as Daroach means playing a very aggressive game, using his great mobility in combination with his variety of attacks to push opponents and make it hard for them to pull off their strategies. Daroach players have to watch out to not get overconfident when they play aggressive and remember that Daroach is fairly easy to rack up damage on, having one of the worst ratios of weight to size in the game. The worst situation for a Daroach player to be in is above their opponent who is on the ground. Daroach has no moves to attack a grounded opponent from the air, except for perhaps a well placed Thunder Reverse. Daroach has to be careful not to let opponents like Snake or Pikachu take advantage of his floatiness with their Up Smash and Down Special, respectively.

Daroach uses spacing very well in his game. Grab releases are particularly strong for him, as he can follow them up with Magical Hats on almost every character. His Dash Attack behaves the same as a grab release, so getting into the right spacing is a cinch. Daroach tends to approach using Fair, reversed Bair, Uptilt, and his Dash Attack. Daroach also doesn't have much problems being approached, as his Fair and Ftilt both have extended durations. Daroach can also use his Get Up Attack to damage opponents after whiffing a Dash Attack, turning a weakness into a strength.

Daroach tends to control the tempo of the game. The game is either a series of blitzkriegs, with his short combos and quick hits coming in over and over, or he can use Shadow Teleport and dodges to fly around the field, waiting for the perfect strike. Either way, Daroach is most comfortable on the move and playing aggressively.

[Animations and Extras]

Standing Animation:
Daroach just taps his foot, his cape flowing slowly.
Walking Animation:
Daroach briskly walks forward. What did you expect?
Dashing Animation:
Daroach leans down and sprints, his cape really flying now.
Hovering Animation:
Daroach looks forward as his cape flows behind him, regardless of the fact that he is not actually moving.
Up Taunt:
Daroach rapidly teleports in place.
Side Taunt:
Daroach holds his hat down and sweeps his arm with his cape blowing even more. Is there anyone more styling?
Down Taunt:
Daroach leans low and bows. Taking his hat off in a slow, exaggerated fashion.
Dodging Animation:
Daroach teleports away, and reappears a little whiles later.
Entry Pose:
Daroach teleports in, and holds up his wand viciously.
Victory Pose:
Daroach looks down at several jumping squeakers, and dumps a Super Treasure Chest full of coins at their feet.
Defeat Pose:
Daroach hangs his head shamefully, then looks at the winner with eyes that scream death.

Alternate Costumes:
Tuxedo: Daroach in a tuxedo
Detective: Daroach dressed like Sherlock Holmes
Classic Magic Act: Daroach in a top hat with a false mustache
Film Noir: Grey and fuzzy, like from a movie in the 1920s. In a trenchcoat.

Codec Conversation:
Snake: Who is this guy? He looks like a mouse dressed up as Carmen Sandiego!
Colonel: That's Daroach! He's an intergalactic gangster, crime lord, and powerful mage to boot!
Snake: You're kidding, right? He's throwing treasure chests around! Maybe he think's he's Santa?
Colonel: Don't touch those! If anyone tries to take his treasure, he'll call on his personal group of mobsters, the Squeakers.
Snake: ...
Colonel: Of the Squeak Squad?
Snake: ... You know what? I'll take my chances.

[END]

I'm still finishing up the situationals, so I'll add those in later. This is about 95% of the finished project right here, but I'll not say no to any suggestions or comments. I feel this guy took a long step from boring generic Magmortar. Next, I'm thinkingTHE SIM! MWAHHAHHA

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey guys, has anyone ever done a Conker moveset in smashboards (from Conkers' Bad Fur Day, N64)?

If not I'd love to do it. I don't know if I would have time though, but I'd definitely try. ^^

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
Daroach is a very big step up from Magmortar. Very few generic attacks (and even those have a nice twist somewhere) and has very good readability. Your writing style makes it easy to read through in one sitting, and you've pretty much gotten organization down pact.

One thing I'd like to note while on the subject of organization, the order you present the attacks is a bit strange. You do it Standards-Tilts-Aerials-Grabs-Smashes-Specials, and I think it would flow better if you did it Standards-Tilts-Smashes-Aerials-Grabs-Situationals, with Specials either first or before the Grabs. However, that's a very minor complaint. Daroach's best strength is how easy it is to read, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

@KF: Not that I know of, but I've only been here since around the end of MYM4, and first entered in MYM5.

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
I'll go ahead and start reviewing now, maybe to help clear my mind about how to make more of these.

Tryclyde
This set oozes creativity, taking a single attack sub-boss from an old game and bringing him back with all of these moves is definitely something. The multiple heads mechanic is very interesting too. He definitely has a very interesting, highly defensive playstyle that takes a set-up move character and makes him viable. There's no doubt that you put a lot of work into this.

On the other hand though, I felt that you overdescribed your moves, not particularly that you were telling too much, but that your descriptions were rather wordy. Several times there would be a paragraph for each head in a move, even though there were only a few differences, especially between two and three heads. It made the set very intimidating to read. You also have a tendency to write sentences that don't actually mean anything, that just summarize or reexplain aspects of the move. I would just strongly encourage you to make it more brief.

Also, the playstyle doesn't seem to be very player friendly. Although the moves are remarkably well designed in order to maximize Tryclyde's strategy, it seems incredibly unwieldy to actually use, with all the different traps and special elements to his heads. Also, the increase in lag and decrease in utility of several of Tryclyde's moves when he has more heads makes him feel pretty weak, and takes away a lot of the encouragement to grow new heads.

I don't feel I can point out any specific issues, primarily because this moveset is so painstakingly constructed that any alterations would shatter it; changes would have to start from scratch. That is definitely one of the best things about this set, it absolutely must exist the way it does!

I'm not an experienced MYM'er, and this set is very, very impressive, so take my words with several grains of salt. It's really remarkably well constructed.

Hobbes
I like how this set looks, it's very pleasing to the eye. Which is why I shamelessly (lovingly?) ripped off your organization for myself.

Hobbes looks like fun to play, and balanced too. He just seems to me to be rather bland. I would have loved to see a Transmogrifier of some similar crazy machine or idea from the comic implemented. I love the snowball attack's Snowman effect, and the use of Calvinball.

Hobbes is a pretty hard character to write for. I'm certain that any other sets you make will blow people away.

Darkurai

Smash Master

O admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer!

Jade Curtiss

Colonel Jade Curtiss. Third division, Malkuth Imperial Forces. Known to some as Jade the Necromancer, Colonel Curtiss (age 35) is feared by many, respected by all, liked by two. His knowledge and combat prowess is unrivaled, though his deadpan snark in even the most serious of situations tends to make him a difficult man to like.

Colonel Curtiss was born in the aub-arctic continent of Sylvana in the city of Keterburg to the Balfour family. At a young age, he showed an immense knowledge and skill of Fonic Artes well beyond his years. He was adopted by the Curtiss military family and became the man he is today.

At his young age, Jade Balfour had mastered Fonic Artes with all six fonons known at the time. Before even this, however, Balfour came up with the theory for Fomicry (cloning), and his childhood friend Saphir Neir perfected the idea. Together, they created the first replica: a doll belonging to Balfour's younger sister. In time, Fomicry would become more and more advanced.

Colonel Curtiss' history is not without darkness, however. Curtiss is known to some as Jade the Necromancer. He earned this name from a tendency to salvage the corpses of his opponents in battle. His intents in these actions are unknown.

Jade Curtiss first appeared in Namco Bandai's Tales of the Abyss for the Playstation 2, where he was a playable character.

Jade's moves are recreated from his game of origin faithfully whenever possible. His standard combo and two of his tilts are a bit generic because they're taken directly from Tales of the Abyss. While this does make the moveset more true to the character, it makes the character less unique.

Statistics
Walking: 5/10
Jade walks forward at a normal human pace, right hand in his pocket.

Running: 7/10
His right hand still in his pocket, Jade runs forward at a careful, yet quick speed.

Weight: 6/10
With the stature of a normal, human adult, Jade is not very heavy compared to other characters. His physical fitness as a soldier puts him a bit higher than others, but he is otherwise average.

Size: 6/10

Jade stands about as tall as Zelda.

Attack Speed: 3/10
Jade is a Fonist, so his skills with his spear are not up to par with his casting abilties. His physical attacks are a bit slower than average (imagine a mix between Ike and Link), and his Fonic Artes are dreadfully slow, but they more than make up for it in power.

Power: 8/10
Jade's physical strikes with his Spear are comparable to a mix between, again, Link and Ike. They're above average. but they alone are not anything specifically special. It is in his Fonic Artes that Jade truly shines. The Fonic Artes are very powerful, and although there are few, they are enough to do significant damage to an enemy.

Falling Speed: 5/10
About the same as a normal human. Compare to Mario.

Priority: 7/10
Jades attacks, especially his Fonic Artes, are difficult to connect with, so when they do, they hit hard.

Recovery: 6/10

Jade's recovery is slightly above average. His second jump is not especially high, but his clever use of a Fonic Arte to propel himself upward makes up for it.

Fonic Artes
Jade uses Fonic Artes for some of his attacks. If Jade is hit by an attack while an elemental effect from the Fonic Arte is on the field, the effect continues its motion (but if some effects have not appeared yet, they do not appear) until it would normally stop, and does half the normal damage.

Standard Combo
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand, and he slices it vertically upward, doing about 3% damage. His second hit is to then change the direction of his swing, and slices downward, doing, again, 3% damage. His third and final strike, he puts a bit more push into his upward strike and does about 5% damage. If it hits an enemy with high damage, they can be knocked upward slightly. At the end of the combo, Jade's spear disappears. The combo has long lag, and can be frustrating to use in a heated battle.

Dash Attack
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand, and he slices is vertically upward doing about 7% damage. Mostly the same as the first hit of his standard combo, but slightly less powerful.

Tilts
Forward Tilt:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand, and he slices it horizontally going to his right. Does about 9% damage. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears. Medium knockback and good range.

Up tilt:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand, and he jumps into the air with his spear held out in front of him, slicing an opponent in front of him doing about 10% damage. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears. For an attack of this kind, it has surprisingly low lag.

Down tilt:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand, and he stabs at the ground in front of him, doing about 8% damage. Can be used as a spike if you're standing at the edge. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears. Above-average knockback, but not too much. Low range.

Grabs/Throws

Grab:

Jade grabs the enemy, his right hand still in his pocket.

Grab Attack:

Jade removes his left right from his pocket and punches his opponent in the jaw. Does about 3% damage.

Up throw:

Jade tosses his enemy barely into the air and shouts "Energy Blast!" A blast of energy (yeah I know) then explodes on the opponent, propelling them further. The initial throw does about 5% damage, and the energy blast does about 8%. The blast does above-average knockback.

Forward throw:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand and he stabs the enemy shouting "Thunder Lance!", knocking them upward. A small bolt of lightning appears and knocks the enemy away from Jade. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears. Does about 7% damage. High knockback, good for killing, but the enemy is knocked at an angle downward, so on walk-off stages, its killing effects are weakened.

Back throw:
Jade spins around and let's go of the enemy. His spear materializes instantly in his right and he stabs the enemy shouting "Sonic Spear!", knocking them away from Jade, doing about 6% damage. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears. Medium knockback.

Down throw:
Jade lets go of the enemy, who is incased in what can only be described as a sort of "20-sided die" shaped-crystal. His spear instantly materializes in his right hand, and he plunges the spear into the enemy's head shouting "Crushing Spear!" as the crystal breaks and the enemy falls to the ground. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears. This does about 12% damage.
(I'm sure I do a bad job of describing this move, so here it is in action (at 2:36))

Aerials
Neutral:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand, and he slices at the air in front of him, allowing the momentum of the attack to push the spear behind him. He pulls it back in front of him and it disappears. In front of Jade, the spear does about 11% damage. Behind him, it does about 6% damage. Medium knockback with dreadful lag.

Up:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand and he stabs upward with it shouting "Goring Hell!", causing a fireball to erupt from the tip of the spear doing about 15% damage. High knockback. Jade will keep his spear in the air after the explosion, making the lag very long; if used at the peak of his first jump, you still will not have recovered by the time you hit the ground. If the enemy hits the spear after the fireball, they receive 5%.

Forward:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand and he stabs forward with it shouting "Lightning Tempest!" Electricity shoots from the spear (only traveling past the spear about its own length), hitting a maximum of six times for about 3% damage each hit. The electricity hits quickly. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears. This attack does almost no knockback, and has some high lag at the end of it.

Back:

Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand and he spins around, swinging his spear behind him with great force for 13% damage. Surprisingly a good killing move, and has high lag as Jade turns back around. At the end of the attack, Jade's spear disappears.

Down:
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand and he throws it diagonally to the ground, shouting "Mighty Deluge!" Does about 7% and can act as a spike if it hits the enemy from above. When the spear hits the ground, it disappears and is replaced by a mighty wave of water in both directions (very short range, however) doing about 12% damage. The water takes about two seconds to go through its full animation, and Jade cannot attack until it is finished.

Smashes
Forward:
Jade spins around, rears back, and pushes his hand forward shouting "Flame Burst!" Three (very short) bursts of fire appear, and lower diagonally to a single spot. If the enemy is hit by a burst, it does 18% uncharged (24% fully charged) and little knockback (medium when fully charged). If they're hit in the spot where the bursts converge, it does about 25% damage uncharged (32% fully charged) and has medium knockback (high when fully charged). The flames move quickly, but once they converge, they stay there for about a second, and Jade cannot move until they are gone.

Up:
Jade spins around, kneels down, and stands up straight with his hand in the air shouting "Stalagmite!" Three stalagmites appear around him (one in the background, so it hits no one until it reaches its peak) and spike up to a single spot directly above his head. If hit by a stalagmite, the opponent takes about 8% damage when uncharged (14% fully charged). If hit by a stalagmite and pushed to the spot where they meet, the opponent gets stuck there, and is hit by all three stalagmites, taking the damage from all of them. One stalagmite on its own does low knockback uncharged (medium charged). The spot where they meet is another story; with high knockback uncharged (you're screwed if you're hit by this fully charged), this is Jade's best killing move. The stalagmites stay on the field (doing no damage) for a full second before retracting (they take a half a second to fully retract), and Jade cannot move until they are gone.

Down:

Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand. He spins it briefly above his head and slams it to the ground shouting "Sovereign Gale!", causing circular green energy waves to materialize around him and push the enemy away in both directions. The waves span a radius about the size of Bowser. Does about 17% uncharged (23% fully charged), with above-average knockback (high when fully charged). If the enemy is hit by the brief spinning at the beginning of the attack, they get about 6% damage (regardless of charge), and very little knockback. Jade's spear disappears at the end of the attack.

Specials

Note: Fonic Artes
As Jade is casting a Fonic Arte, a fonic glyph appears below him and he says the arte's chant. As he is chanting, a red (or whatever color corresponds with his player number) "1P" (or whatever player Jade is) appears above the nearest opponent. The player can move this target to over another opponent with the D-Pad, or do away with it by pressing the control stick,
which causes a purple circle to appear on the ground. This purple circle is now the target and can be moved across the stage with the control stick, but it moves slow, slower than the Dragoon cursor or Snake's grenade launcher. When Jade shouts the name of the arte, the target cannot move, even it it's still attached to a player. Turbulance is the only Fonic Arte that can be used in the air.

Neutral: Impaling Heaven
Jade's spear materializes instantly in his right hand. He rears back, and then stabs forward with great force doing about 8% damage. The enemy is knocked upward a bit. Jade then spins around shouting "Impaling Heaven!" and stabs the air direcly above where his last strike was, doing about 12% damage. Provided the opponent has low enough damage, they will usually be
hit by both strikes. At the end of the attack, Jade stays in his final position for about a second, so the move has high lag. The initial strike has long range, as Jade lunges forward, and for the second strike, he steps forward so that he is standing normally, making the range of this strike about the range of his down smash, but (obviously) flipped upside down.

Forward: Thunder Blade (Fonic Arte)
Jade chants "O darkened storm cloud! Thunder Blade!" When Jade shouts "Thunder Blade!", a giant, white daggar appears from the sky and thrusts diagonally into the target. The initial strike does about 15% damage. It causes a shockwave that does not do any initial damage, but the diameter of the shockwave (about the size of Bowser) is then electrified, doing about five hits of about 4% damage each. The attack does not have much lag after wards, but given the long start-up time, you won't be able to throw this attack around very much.

Up: Turbulance (Fonic Arte)
Jade chants "Howl, O raging wind! Turbulance!" When Jade shouts "Turbulance!", a circular, visible gust of wind appears at the target, about the size of Bowser. It pushes any opponents in the target up with high knockback at the very end of the attack, however it only hits about five times with about 5% damage each hit. When used in the air, it requires no casting time, and can only be cast directly below Jade. Jade uses it as a third jump to return to the stage. It pushes him about 30 feet straight up (think Snake's Cypher), and after being pushed up he can freely move around, but cannot attack.

Down: Infernal Prison (Fonic Arte)
Jade chants "O flames of hell, cremate my enemies! Infernal Prison!" When Jade shouts "Infernal Prison", a large fonic glyph (about 1.5 times the size of Bowser) appears at the target. Four columns of flame shoot diagonally (forming a sort of "circle" around the glyph), doing about four hits of 5% damage until knocking the enemy upwards with medium knockback.

Final Smash: Indignation
Jade stands still for five exact seconds. He cannot be moved, but he can take damage. The camera zooms in on him, and the words "Mystic Arte" appear on the top of the screen. The screen darkens, and Jade chants the following: "I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee who opens the gates of hell! Come forth, divine lightning! This ends now! INDIGNATION!" The result is simply difficult to describe, so here it is in video format. It occurs exactly as is in the video, complete with the name box at the top and the image of Jade appearing. The Final Smash does exactly 60% damage to all opponents and no knockback. The opponents end up lying on the ground.

Extra Goodies
Standing Animation:
Jade stands with his right hand in his pocket, unmoving until he occasionally removes his hand from his pocket, puts his arm across his chest, and rests his left arm on his right to adjust his glasses.

Entrance:
Jade is already on the battlefield, and states "This looks like fun."

Up Taunt:
Jade adjusts his glasses as he does in his standing animation, saying "Whenever you're ready."

Side Taunt:

Jade rolls his shoulders back, saying "These old bones aren't what they used to be."

Down Taunt:

With both hands in his pockets, Jade says "You're weak. You're a hack. You're whack."

Victory Pose 1:
Jade slashes his spear with his right hand, and it disappears. He puts both hands in his pockets as he says "Oh, I'm so sorry. You wanted me to go easy."

Victory Pose 2:
Jade turns to the side, removes his hands from his pockets, and does a shrugging motion, saying "Oh, are you done fighting already?"

Victory Pose 3:

Jade makes the same motions as pose 2 saying "Well, you did your best."

Codec Conversation
Colonel: Snake, watch out! That's Jade the Necromancer!
Snake: Necromancer?
Colonel: Yes. He's a powerful Fonist who has never been defeated in battle. His Fonic Artes can make short work of you if you're not careful!
Snake: What's a Fonic Arte?
Colonel: Magic spells harnessing the power of elemental particles called "fonons". Jade the Necromancer is more proficient in Fonic Artes than anyone else alive today. He's a force to be reckoned with.
Snake: Magic. Right.

Kirby Hat

Alternate Colors
Blue: Jade's normal outfit.
Red: Jade's Evil Fonist? outfit.
Green: Jade's Dr. Mambo outfit with a green coat.
Other: Jade's Battle Master outfit.
Other: Jade's Abyss Blue outfit.

Victory Theme

The first five seconds of this song.

Symbol

Other Badassedry

Jade Curtiss said "Why so serious?" years before The Joker.

How's that for a return?

Junahu

Smash Ace
Sorry. I was going to post a moveset, then I saw how many good ones are already sharing the same page. I'll get to reading them as soon as I can.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I have a new, supersecret moveset planned! It may end up being a joint set, but I'm not sure right now...

I will tell everyone that it's for the Pokemon series, though, and it will probably be my first submission, being bumped up above Mr. Mime (just for the record, I haven't made a Link-Up Space because I'm still not sure if I'll get off my *** for long enough to come out with some complete movesets).

I'm going to be honest here, instead of leaving a generic comment; I haven't read through Daroach yet, but if I get around to it (it looks like an easy read, so I probably will), I'll give one of my hardly-effective 2-sentence reviews. :ohwell:

EDIT: Dang, two new movesets up at almost the same time? 0_o

To be blunt, I might read through 'em, I might not. :ohwell: AGAIN...

EDITEDIT: After reading A LITTLE (not all) of Jade Curtiss, I just thought I'd say that a few attacks seem pretty generic. Other than that, WHAT I'VE SEEN (not everything) seems okay.

Darkurai

Smash Master
EDITEDIT: After reading A LITTLE (not all) of Jade Curtiss, I just thought I'd say that a few attacks seem pretty generic. Other than that, WHAT I'VE SEEN (not everything) seems okay.
My apologies. I was trying to stay as faithful to the game as I could, and there weren't enough attacks that way. I tried to expand on them, but I'm not that good at it I suppose. Jade is meant to excel in his Fonic Artes anyway.

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
Warning, Challenger Approaching!

Childish henchmen, The Servbots have joined the Brawl!

(~~History~~)
The Servbots first appeared in Megaman Legends as members of the Bonne family. Created by Tron Bonne, these 40 legomen-like robots do most of the sky pirate family's dirty work. They attempt time and time again to block Megaman's way, but with little success. While Tron tends to berate them constantly, she has a mother and children relationship with her creations. Each of the 40 servbots look identical to eachother, but have slightly different abilities and personalities. Servbots are made of extreamly tough stuff; in game you can't destroy them no matter what you try, be it balsting them with Megaman's Shining Laser weapon in Legends 1 or 2, or stepping on them with a massive mech in The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. The Servbots on a whole are childish, innocent, and determined to help Miss Tron and their family no matter what. Their popularity among fans has led to cameo after cameo, and they've become one of the most popular minion characters, only rivaled by Prinnies from Disgaea, dood!

(~~Some Music While You Read~~)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PINLmK8Nf2g (Police Chase in Downtown, MML1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlLPOtUp3w8 (Balcon Gerald Battle, MML1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFiIs10kQTs (Flutter vs. Gesselshaft, MML1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CimhoPRw_Ww (Fockerwolf Battle, MML1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPXt2ZMoiWs (Bruno Battle, MML1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TwzFbH2Zc (Bola Battle, MML2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R76Vd6kPsWM (Nino Island-Roof Battle, MML2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OKhIS6ITsk (Gemeinshaft Battle, Phase 1 & 2, MML2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJGbhgjAoaA (Calinca Ruins Boss Battle, MML2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVKUWMW3pP8 (Geetz Battle, MML2)

(~~Special Mechanic: 40 Strong~~)
This set involves all 40 servbots, but only Servbot #1 is in the fray. Servbots #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 follow #1 in the background to assist him, while #7~#40 wait on standby, ready to provide covering fire with one of the Bonne's many machines or jump in to help when 6 isn't enough. Servbot #1 can create Beacons with his Neutral Special, which will be targeted by certain attacks and is an important part of Servbot's grab. Servbots #2~6 will stay very close to Servbot #1, and if they are KOed in any way, they will respawn directly behind #1 with no penalty or ill effect.

One very important note: If Servbots #2~6 are busy with something, attacks involving them can't be used unless it specificaly states they drop whatever they're doing.

(~~Introduction~~)
Servbot's very light, and not very strong. He has to call in his allies or make use of the Bonne Family's inventions to deal damage, and use several attacks to boost his recovery and make him harder to knock around. Servbot should never fight toe to toe with his opponent; with his light weight, he's going to have severe problems if he can't get away. Servbot players should focus on two things: Dealing damage. Survival.

(~~Stats~~)
Size: 2.5/10
Each Servbot is slightly bigger then Squirtle. The only factor keeping this from being a 1/10 is their large heads.

Weight: 2.5/10
Servbots don't have much meat on them. Or any, really. Robots and all. *Cough*. Anyways, you aren't going to go toe to toe with an opponent.

Walk Speed: 3/10
He takes his time, strolling ahead leisurely.

Dash Speed: 4/10
Short legs do not a great sprinter make.

Traction: 2.5/10
With their childish dispostion and akward weight distribution, Servbots have trouble turning and trip a bit more often then normal.

Power: 8/10
Huh?! How can a SERVBOT have a power rating that good?! Well, one unarmed servbot is defenseless, yes. Many Servbots, with all kinds of equipment, however... The only hole in this is that Servbot, on his own, doesn't have much 'oomph' to his attacks.

Attack Speed: 5/10
Completely and utterly average.

Range(Melee): 3/10
With their stubby arms, it's a sinch they won't reach very far. The neat gadgets they can call upon really save them.

Range(Projectile): 7/10
The only female of the Bonne family and the Servbot's creater/'mother' Tron Bonne has created many weapons and devices for her family. Her inventions include a wide variety of projectile weapons, all of which are very well made.

Priority: 6/10
Servbot's attacks either have pathetic or great priority, with a few more leaning towards great then bad.

First Jump: 4/10
Hey, that's pretty good with those stubby legs!

Second Jump: 5/10
Miss Tron must be proud of you, Servbots!

Aerial Movement: 4/10
With their big heads and wide chests, it's unsurprising that wind resistence comes into play. It's a testament to their creater that they move through the air as well as they do.

Overall Recovery: 7.5/10
Servbot has below average jumps and Aerial Movement, but their Up B is excellent and several of his attacks boost his Recovery even further. Still, Servbot is very light and all of his recovery options, varied as they are, are easily gimped.

Fall Speed: 4/10
No where near floaty, but their light weight helps them for once.

Landing Lag: 6/10
While Servbot has some things going for him, grace isn't one of them.

Crouch: 1.5/10
Servbot lowers his head by a hair and puts his hands on each 'cheek', looking teary eyed and scared. His hitbox is only a hair smaller, so he doesn't gain any benefit at all by crouching, except having one or two more kinds of attacks slip over his head. If that.

Crawl: 2/10
Only slightly less pathetic then his Crouch. He moves very slowly and is still a decent ways off the ground, but it's better then nothing.

Wall Jump: N/A

Wall Cling: N/A

Glide: 5/10
Servbot gains a momentum glider, trading poor stearing for good speed and a decent glide attack.

Hover: N/A

(~~Animations~~)
These are so you can see some of Servbot's personallty, and aren't vital to understanding the set. Feel free to skip it, if you want.

Entrance:
A large platform attached to a pole lowers onto the field. Servbots jump off of the crane as it retreats back off the top of the screen. Megaman Legends players will recognise the crane as the Gesselshaft's; the Bonne Family's HQ, home, and giant airship. (Let's go!)

Standing:
Servbot stares blankly ahead, swinging his arms idlely. (*Staaaaaaarrrreeeee*)

Idle:
Servbot #1 takes out an icecream cone and starts eating. #2 works on a paper airplane. #3 takes out a comic book, #4 and #5 turn to eachother and make motions as if conversing, and #6 falls asleep. If #1 is hit while eating his icecream, the icecream falls off the cone and splats onto the ground. #1 stares at it, looking as though he's about to cry. (You heartless jerk.)

Walking:
Servbot's face is more neutral now. He tilts his head up and walks forward, swinging his arms. The movement looks a little too stiff to be natural. ("Miss Tron said to look confident, and that's what I'll do!")

Running:
Servbot picks up the pace, leaning back slightly and letting his arms fall to his sides. He seems stressed. ("Think confident think confident think confident-")

Dashing:
Servbot squeezes his eyes shut and leans forward, swinging his arms in a genuine, full out dash. ("Waaah! I can't do it Miss Tron!")

Jump 1:
Servbot leans forward and throws his arms behind himself, then jumps with all his the might his little legs contain. (Up and away!)

Jump 2:
Servbot flails his little arms and legs in a panic, desperately trying to claw his way skyward. He somehow manages to gain altitude, as if the laws of physics are taking pity on him. (Really, that's just sad.)

Falling:
Servbot moves his arms in circles as he falls. His legs stay aimed at the ground below but sway slightly. (You guys should try to come up with flavor text for moves like this. It's not easy.)

Landing:
He squats as he lands, then stands tall with his arms to his sides and a proud smile on his face. (He sticks the landing, ladies and gentlemen! The judges are really going to like that!)

Ledge Balancing:
#1 stares down the ledge nervously. In the background, #2~6 push and shove to get a good look. ("Ouch!""Hey! Are you guys trying to get me killed?!")

Ledge Hanging:
#1 keeps his clamps on the ledge, showing no signs of exertion or struggle. #2~6 grab on the ledge (in the background, so as not to block #1,) and immediately pull themselves onto the stage where they perform the Ledge Balancing animation. ("Umm... A little help guys?")

Shield:
Yellow. Servbot squats down, lowers his head, and glares ahead of himself, growling. (How adorably vicious.)

Sidestep:
Servbot stumbles and nearly falls into the background, waving his arms to steady himself. ("Wah!")

Forwards Roll:
Servbot rolls onto his head, then pushes himself over onto his duff. (I can see how his big head could cause that kind of problem, yeah.)

Backwards Roll:
Servbot jumps back and lands on his duff. He slides backwards from the momentum. (Graceful, he's not.)

Air Dodge:
Servbot spins around twice, frowning and looking genuinely determined. (It gives me shivers, seeing someone so cute trying to play the tough guy.)

Floating:
Servbot somehow manages to get an innertube around his waist. He enjoys the water, kicking lightly and setting his arms on the innertube. (Reminds me of those photos of little kids in swimming gear you always see in commercials nowadays.)

Swimming:
Servbot kicks as fast as he can, paddling with his arms to the best of his ability. He has that familiar vacant grin again. (I can't tell if he loves swimming or if he's just like that.

Drowning:
The innertube pops and starts to deflate. Servbot desperately tries to save his floaty, but it deflates despite his efforts. He sinks, eyes brimming with tears over his loss. (I feel bad about doing this to him, but it's all I can think of.)

Flinch:
Servbot squeezes his eyes shut and his mouth changes to a zigzag shape. His head snaps back and he loses his balance just for a second. ("M-m-m-miss Tron!")

Trip:
Servbot puts his foot down, which slides out from underneath him. Servbot lands flat on his face, then pulls himself into a sitting position. He looks visably embaressed. (You made Servbot cry. Satisfied now, Sakurai?)

Sleeping:
Servbot's eyelids droop and he lands on his rear. He finally closes his eyes and starts to snore, a bubble coming from where he would have a nose if he was human. ("zzzzzz...")

Waking Up:
Servbot's eyes slide open. He climbs to his feet, eyes still have closed and his face still groggy. ("Ugh... Time to get up already?")

Standing Up:
Servbot bounces to his feet, ready for round 2! ("We ain't gonna lose dis time!" -#2)

Dizzy:
Servbot sways back and forth. Both of his hands clamp onto his head, and his eyes are replaced with swirls ala anime. (I know I've made my adoration for the little legomen clear, but just in case: D'aaaaaaaawwww!)

(~~Specials~~)
Neutral Special - Beacon Bomb:
The player Servbot lifts a cartoonish black bomb over his head, with a sniper's crosshairs painted onto it's side. The Servbot may walk around while carrying the bomb, but cannot run and can only jump once. When the player presses A or B, the Servbot stops, and with visible strain, throws the bomb like a normal item. The bomb explodes on contact with something, dealing 10% damage and medium knocback. High priority, with short starting lag, no ending lag, and medium lag when the Servbot throws the bomb.

When the bomb explodes, a Beacon (sniper's crosshairs of the color of the Servbot's team or a rainbow colored one for Servbots not on a team), appears over the spot of the explosion, or on a character if they were hit by the bomb itself. There is a maximum of 3 crosshairs per Servbot. If a fourth crosshair appears, the oldest crosshair vanishes. On a moving stage, the Crosshairs remain in the same position on the screen, regardless of how fast or slow the screen moves. 15 seconds after it's creation, a crosshair will disappear.

---This attack is fairly weak on it's own. It slows Servbot #1 to a crawl, and while it does some damage, it's very little for the amount of lag presented. Throw the bomb away as early as you can to create a Beacon. Try to hit an opponent, if you can.

Side Special - Mischief:
Servbot #1 takes out a stereotypical burgler loot bag. Servbots #2~6 run into the background (jumping into doors/windows, climbing down the side of the main platform, etc.) for 3 seconds. They reappear on stage with cheering joyfully and carrying loot. Servbots #2~6 follow #1 around until they are hit by an attack or they catch up to their leader. If hit, they drop their loot and return to the background. If they reach #1, they stuff their stolen goods into the bag. The bag inflates with every item put into it, holding a max of 6 pieces of loot.

As the bag expands, it gains weight. Servbot's weight category increases by .5 for the bag + every item, a max of 5.5/10. However, every time Servbot takes medium or higher knockback, one of the items in his bag fall out. When all of his loot is lost, Servbot #1 grows teary eyed and puts the bag away. If Servbot uses this while holding a bag, he throws it. The sack travels the same speed and distance as a normal thrown item. The throw deals 3%~18% damage and flinching~above average knockback, depending on the number of loot.

Short starting lag when Servbot #1 takes the bag out and when he throws it, and medium ending lag if he puts the empty sack away. Servbot #1 cannot be knocked out of this move and will continue to move and attack normally as he holds the bag, and can even hold items and grab his opponents. If an opponent grabs a thrown bag, they gain all the benefits of holding the bag that Servbot would.

For fun, here's a list of the loot Servbots collect. Feel free to PM me item ideas for wherever your sets are from or any place you want, and I'll include it and give credit:

Code:
Any stage/Generic Stage:
Refractor Shards: Shards of a Refractor, a large crystal that acts as a battery when spun (machines that use a Refractor as a battery are known as Holon Machines, though you only find that out through some flavor text in the game's unimportant Library). The shards can't be used to power anything, but are used as currency. Come various colors and sizes.
'Comic': A paper back comic that isn't really a comic, but the localization team for The Misadventures of Tron Bonne decided to censor it. It's not for kids, and let's leave it at that. If you pause and zoom in, you can see the picture on the cover has been blured by the censors as well, and that the Servbot carrying it has wide eyes, a small smile, and a faint blush. Servbot #1's expression will change to this as well for as long as he holds the bag it's in. If another character obtains the bag with this item in it, they'll show signs of elation /embaressment /curiousity /notcaring /whathaveyou. Very Rare.
Toilet Paper: A basic roll of Toilet paper. Very Rare.
Megaman Legends: A copy of Megaman Legends? OMG Paradox! Very Rare.

Mario/Yoshi/Wario:
Dried Mushroom: Wilthered completely. A useable item In the Paper Mario games, eating one would heal 1 HP, and promt a disgusted reaction from Mario.
Spiny Shell: A red sphere covered in yellow spikes. Thrown by one of Mario's enemies, and upon landing would turn into an enemy that would hurt him if he stepped on it.
E. Gadd's Glasses: A pair of very thick glasses, with a swirl on each lens. Belongs to the escentric E. Gadd, a genius inventor who first appeared helping Luigi save Mario in Luigi's Mansion.
Lakitu Fishing Pole and Camera: A fishing pole holding up a camera. Used by the Lakitu that followed Mario around in Super Mario 64 as the game's 'camera'.

Yoshi Egg: White shell with green spots all over. Laid by a... okay, if you can't guess from the name, you need to stop reading this and hop back on the short bus to kindergarden. Really.
Boots: Footwear that Yoshis always wear. Come to think of it, Yoshis seem to be born with these boots. And their saddles, too. Are they really just scales that happen to resemble those things? What the hell is all that about, Nintendo?
Shy Guy Mask: Why do Shy Guys always wear masks? What are they hiding? And where did Servbot get this? Is there a Shy Guy running around without a mask? *Sigh* I give up.

Mona's Pizza: A box of delicious pizza, from a pizzaria owned by the famous singer of the same name.
Inflating Cake: A tasty slice of cake so fattening it tripples the girth of whoever eats it in a matter of seconds.
Eggplant: Waluigi's favorite food.

Legend of Zelda:
Rupee: Hey, that's not a Refractor! Oh well. Rupees are large gems that are used as currency in the Legend of Zelda series. Come in many colors, which determines value.
Wooden Shield: A shiled made of- just guess. The first shield Link recieves in OoT and WW.

Metroid:
Upgrade Container: A small stone orb covered in light orange bumbs. Samus would find these in the grasp of Chozo statues, and could crack them open to gain upgrade or new abilities.
Health Upgrade: A glass tube with metal ends, filled with a green substance. Samus could find these all over during Super Metroid, and finding one would increase her health.

Pokémon:
Rare Candy: A large round candy wrapped in blue paper. In the Pokémon series, feeding this to one of your Pokémon would increase it's level by 1.
Old Rod: Beaten up, worn out fishing rod. The paint is chiped in places, and the line has several knots tied in it where it broke previously. You could use it for fishing, but why would you?

Kirby:
N-Z: A small black enemy from the Kirby series with no limbs other then two white feet. They provided Kirby with no powers when eaten, serving as the poorman's obsticle during early stages of each game.
Crystal Shard: That's not a refractor, either. This is a shard of a large Crystal whose power was needed to defeat 02, the Big Bad Evil Guy of Kirby 64. Completely clear and sparkling with mysterious power, it's allure is hard to resist.

Star Fox:
1/144th scale Arwing: A sacle model of an Arwing, the fighter Team Starfox uses. Praised for it's excellent mobility and speed. It has an All Range mode, which sacrifices some speed for even better handling and is much more useful for dogfights.
Silver Ring: From Starfox64. Collecting three of these would boost the Arwing's health for the rest of the level.

Fire Emblem:
Heal Staff: A long rod with a glowing bule orb at the tip. In the Fire Emblem series, the Priest class could use this to heal the HP of their allies; important, since a character who runs out of HP dies. Gone. Poof. No second chances. It pays to have a good healer.
Master Crown: A gorgeous golden crown, encrusted with jewels. In Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, this was used to promote Teir 2 units to Teir 3.

Donkey Kong Country:
Bannana: A simple, yellow bannana. The Kong family's favorite snack. During the course of Donkey Kong Country, King K. Rool stole DK's bannana horde, promting DK and Diddy to tear through his minions to get it back.
DK Coin: A massive, spinning gold token. In the DKC series, these were hidden amongst each level as an extra challenge to the player.

Earthbound:
Mr. Saturn Bow: A pink bow popular with the Mr. Saturns.
Happiness Box: Box said to bring happiness that appeared in Mother 3. What is the secret contained inside?

Kid Icarus:
Eggplant Staff: Used by the Eggplant Wizards to turn Pit into an eggplant. Pit would lose his ability to fight, and need to visit a healer to return to normal.
Leafy Head Thingy: Does anyone know the name for these? Anyways, the Angels from Kid Icarus dress like the Romans did, and this is the leafy head piece thing that goes with the toga, the latter of which is also known as that bedsheet thingy.

F-Zero:
Goroh's Sword: Hey! It's Samurai Goroh's sword. As one of the F-Zero competetors, Goroh considers Captain Falcon his eternal rival.
Goroh's Sunglasses: Looks like the little buggers got his glasses, too...

Pikmin:
Spaceship Part: A piece of Captain Olimar's spaceship. Olimar crashlanded at the begining of the game, and spends the course of the game searching for the pieces with the help of the Pikmin.
5 point piece: A large red coin with "5 pts" on it. I'd say more, but I know nothing of the Pikmin series.

Ice Climbers:
Ice Block: These blocks made up the platforms of the Ice Climber levels. The duo would have to smash through them to go upwards, while being careful not destroy the very ground they stand on. Comes in 3 colors: Green, orange, and blue.
Veggie: A random veggie, from an eggplant to a carrot, this is found by the Ice Climbers as they ascend the mountain. Worth several hundred points each, varrying from veggie to veggie.

Game & Watch:
Treasure Chest: Sunken treasure. Mr. Game & Watch risked life and limb diving for this, while avoiding a large octopus that had taken up residence in the ocean nearby.
Game & Watch: A classic G&W handheld device. Came in a variety of games, now only known by most via Mr. Game & Watch's inclusion in Melee & Brawl. Sadly, the creator of this and the Gameboy was given the window seat after the failure of the Virtual Boy, left Nintendo to create the Wonderswan, and, in a horrible quirk of fate, died as a result of a car accident. Likely why Mr.G&W was put into Melee- to honor it's creator. R.I.P., good sir.

Metal Gear:
'!': ...What the...? Somehow, Servbot has stolen the '!' symbol off of a guard's head. This symbol would appear over a guard's head when he was alerted to Snake or Raiden's presence.
Rations: A resealable can of food, commonly carried by soldiers. Eating these would increase Snake's health a good deal.
Cigs: A carton of cigarettes. Snake constantly smuggles these along with him on missions, and it's his prime addiction. The smoke from these suckers would reveal infered lasers, allowing Snake to move around them. Of course, Snake's health slowly drops as he takes puffs- they are bad for your health, after all!

Sonic:
Ring: A golden ring, bigger then most people's fists. Sonic would gather many of these rings, protecting him from one hit then scattering when he recieves damage. By getting 100 of these rings, Sonic would gain an extra life.
Shield Monitor: A TV monitor depicting a green bubble. Sonic could break these boxes open to obtain multiple different items. In this case, the shield would allow Sonic to take a hit without losing rings/a life.

Megaman:
Extra Life: The Extra Life power up. The appearence depends on which series the stage is from. If the stage comes from the Classic series, or a series that doesn't have extra lives, the Classic series Extra Life with Megaman's face is used. The Z series uses a Z symbol, the ZX series uses the ZX symbol, etc.
Metool Helmet: A near indestructible helmet. Worn by Metools, it allows anything that can duck under it perfect protection. One must wonder why Wily doesn't just make a robot master out of the same materials, instead of a bunch of good for nothing Metool.
---Servbot players should use this as soon as possible. The added weight can mean the difference between life and death. Throw it away when it's down to 1 or 2 items for some quick damage and to grab a new bag. Don't move around too much when waiting for the loot, otherwise the opponent has a larger window of oppurtunity to bar #2~6 from completing their task.

Down Special - Supply Drop:
When the player perfomrs this attack, they may hold the B button to charge it. As the attack charges, Servbot #1 hops up and down. He becomes more frantic as the attack charges, until the player releases the B button or the full four second charge is achieved. A Drach is heard soaring overhead(offscreen), and a crate with the Bonne family symbol (A completely round metal skul) drops down onto the nearest crosshair, breaking on impact. The falling box does the same amount of damage, knockback, and hitstun as being hit by a normal thrown crate. The item that the crate releases depends on the charge time. Servbot cannot call upon an item if one of the same type is already in play.

0%~33% Charge - Bonne Bazooka:
The Bonne Bazooka appears! To the eye, the BB is a pallete swapped, glorified Cracker Cannon. The player points it in a direction, the hits A to fire. However, whoever picks it up first will find it operates differently from the Craker Cannon several ways. For starters, the BB doesn't slow down it's holder, and the cannon automaticly points in whatever direction the analog stick is aimed. Secondly, it's rate of fire is much lower. The BB only gets 1 shot every 2.5 seconds. The Bonne Bazooka never runs out of ammo, making it a useful item if you can keep your hands on it. The last quality is what makes it so special; whenever it's user fires, the recoil launches the holder in the opposite direction of where it was aimed. Servbot is launched 3 Custom Stage Builder Blocks from each shot, with lighter characters going farther and heavier characters moving less, Bowser only being pushed back a hair.

The actual shot moves the same distance, with the same arc, and the same blast radius when it explodes. Does 15% damage and medium knockback, with very short starting lag and long ending lag.

---While bottom rung on this list, Servbot is much better off with the ability to launch himself out of his opponent's reach with the recoil. The damage and knockback is a bonus. Just make sure it's you who grabs it.

34%~66% Charge - Servbot Borer:

(Image was found at http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/psx/mml2/enemies(withpics).shtml#bonnes )

The box bursts to reveal the Servbot Borer. The borer is 0.75 Stage Builder Block high, and 1.8 SBBs long, the drill being the same length as the cart it's attached to. It has a stamina of 20%. When Servbot or a character it's size category or smaller presses the A button next to the Servbot Borer, they jump into it and take the wheel. The driver's upper half still sticks out of the borer, and if they take more then medium knockback they'll be thrown from it.

Press left or right on the control pad or analog stick to have the borer move at the rate of Pikachu's run in that direction. Press up on the control stick to exit the Servbot Borer. Press the A or B button to start the drill on the Servbot Borer, reducing it's speed by half but dealing 8% damage and medium knockback to opponents on contact. The drill has a short starting lag while it turns on, and a short ending lag when it turns off. The borer may move even when suffering from lag.

The player cannot jump or shield while in the Servbot borer. When the Servbot Borer runs out of stamina, it explodes. Anyone riding in the borer or touching it when it explodes recieve 5% damage and have their shield broken.

---The Borer can smash through obsticles and shields without mercy. Heavy and/or large opponents will be juggled by the drill and recieve heavy damage. Don't let your opponents destroy the Borer while you're in it, and back off when things look bad.

67%~99% Charge - Leopordo:

(found at http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/n64/megaman64/enemies.shtml )

Tthe crate is tripled in size, and any damage/knockback/hitstun a character suffers from contact with it is doubled. When it breaks, the Leopordo is revealed! The tank is the size of Bowser and has 35% stamina. Any character Ike's size or smaller who presses down on the control stick while on top of the Leopordo drops down the hatch and into the tank. The tank can have only one occupant at a time. A player driving the Leopordo can exit the tank by pressing up on the control stick or the jump button. Entering and exiting the tank has very little lag. The Leopordo cannot shield or jump.

When inside, the player can control the Leopordo. It can move left and right at the speed of Pikachu's walk, and takes 0.5 seconds to turn around. Pressing the A button fires a short burst from the front mounted machine guns, doing 5 hits of 3% damage and reaching 1 Custom Stage Block ahead. Medium priority and no starting or ending lag. Every 5th hit does medium knockback, while the other 4 hits deal flinching knocback. Pressing the B button fires a bomb from the main cannon of the tank, which travels 2 Custom Stage Blocks ahead in a downward arc. The bomb explodes with a blast radius equal to that of a Bomb-omb, dealing 10% damage and high knockback, but having medium starting and ending lag. If the tank falls onto someone, they take 15% damage and high horizontal knockback.

The top of the tank is a platform half the length of a Custom Stage Block. The surface is slippery like ice, making it possible, but very difficult, to stay on top to avoid it's wrath. When the Leopordo runs out of Stamina, it stops responding and flashes red for 1.5 seconds, then explodes with a blast radius equal to 1.3x Bowser's size. The explosion does 15% damage and high knockback, anyone inside the Leopordo when it detonates taking 25% damage and massive knockback.

---Landmaster clone! Landmast-mmph! Sorry about that. The Leopardo is a high risk, high reward attack. The tank can be taken by opponents if they beat Servbot to the punch, and others can avoid it's attacks by jumping onto the top of the machine. On top of that, the tank explodes when it's stamina runs out, being especially lethal to anyone inside at the time of the explosion. Not to mention the Leopardo is worthless on a moving stage, as the entire set up and execution for this attack takes too long to get any real use. However, the player can deal plenty of damage if all goes well, and the tank itself is a good shield thanks to it's stamina.

100% Charge - Servbot #41:
From the wreckage of the crate, out crawls an abscent minded Servbot with a blue head top in place of the normal gray. He is a level 4 CPU controlled ally with his own damage gauge, and can use any attack that doesn't require calling in the other Servbots. He is slightly slower moving, but has slightly higher knockback. When he is KOed, he does not reappear.

---I should explain myself. Servbot #41 was an extra that could only be obtained in the Japanese version of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, via a bonus disk in a popular gaming magazine. He had perfect stats (4/4 in every category) and appeared out of the blue. Tron doesn't even remember making him. His blue headpart prevented the player from giving him the red headpart(which is used to choose Tron's favorite). No real backstory was ever given to him other then that. The only reference to his existence is in Megaman Legends 2, in a letter from one of the servbots to Megaman asking him to join as Servbot #42.

Up Special - Finkel:
The Finkel is a small, remote controlled, pig-shaped bonne machine. On it's rear, the Bonne family symbol can be seen. On the top of the device, a small helicopter blade keeps it in the air. An antena sticks out of it's rear, in place of a tail. When Servbot uses his Up B, this remote controlled porker appears over his head, and he grabs onto it as best as his claws allow him.

The Finkel can move in any direction, guided by the player's analog stick. The Finkel can stay out for 4 seconds, moves at the speed of Ike's run, and the Servbot riding it losses his grip and enters freefall when that time runs out or he is hit. If the Finkel hits an opponent, they take 3% damage and flinching knockback. The player cannot perform any attacks while holding the Finkel... with one exception. If the B button is used while the Finkel is hovering in place, it's snout splits open and shoots out a Beacon Bomb, with all the same qualities of it's Neutral B counterpart. The Finkel suffers from no starting or ending lag while using the Beacon Bomb, but must wait 2 seconds before it can launch another.

---The Finkel's main use is to hit airborne or far away opponents with a Beacon Bomb. Make sure not to hover over a pit while trying to line up a shot.

(~~Standards~~)
Neutral Combo - Panic Attack:
Servbot squeezes his eyes shut and franticly waves his little claws in front of himself as the A button is held. As his damage increases, so does his panic. Servbot leans forward further and further, increasing his reach, and his knockback decreases proportionately, both stopping at 150%. Each hit does 1% damage, and Servbot will usually land 4 hits per second. Does average knockback at 0%, and very light knockback at 150%. Inversely, Servbot has pitiful reach at 0%, and above average reach at 150%. Short starting and ending lag, and medium priority.

---As Servbot takes more and more damage, this attack becomes more and more valuable. While it's droping knockback may seem to be a weakness, it increases the number of hits Servbot can land with this attack greatly, allowing him to do up to a ridiculous 16% on heavy opponents! Too bad that if Servbot has that much damage, you won't want to get that close in the first place, and that little ending lag makes this easily punished. Use this to chase off opponents.

Forward A - "Charge!":
Servbot #1 stops and shouts "Charge!" at the top of his lungs. Servbots #2~6 leap onto the stage, then run forward, flailing their arms. They dash forward at the speed of Servbot #1's run in a singlefile line 3 Custom Stage Blocks in length until they reach a ledge or obsticle, or are out prioritized. When they can go forward no longer, they jump into the background and rush back to Servbot #1's side. Servbot #1 can move while Servbots #2~6 charge forward, but cannot perform any attacks that involve Servbots #2~6 until they return to his side. Inputting this command again while this attack is already being performed will cancel the attack and call Servbots #2~6 back early.

The Servbots do very light upwards knockback, and hit any opponent they have contact with for 1% damage, landing 4 or 5 hits on average, more to heavier characters and less on ligher characters. Low priority. Medium starting lag, but no ending lag.

---Opponents have less time to avoid this attack when closeby, so use that to your advantage. Another bonus is that, with #2~6 all running ahead, the opponent can't spot dodge this attack.

Down A - "Whoops!":
Servbot #1 loses his balance. If he's standing still or walking when he uses this attack, he'll fall into a sitting position. If running or dashing, he'll fall forward. If turning or landing (and this move can be used during landing lag), he'll fall on his back. Contact does 5% damage and trips the foe. No starting or ending lag, but low priority and below average reach, Servbot's body serves as the hitbox.

---This move allows Servbot to reduce his hitbox even further (making up for his lousy crouch) and gives him at-will access to his Rising Attack Situationals, which helps survive a close quarters fight. The tripping that Servbot deals is only the icing on the cake.

Up A - Servbot Totem:
One by one, each of the available servbots stack themselves on eachother's shoulders. Servbot #1 climbs to the top of the stack, which sways unsteadily. The "Servbot Totem" is one Custom Stage Builder Block tall for every Servbot, and half a Custom Stage Builder Block wide.The servbots remain stacked on top of one another until the player presses a direction on the analog stick.

Pressing up has Servbot #1 jump off the top of the stack. The other Servbots return to the background. Pressing down has the stack collapse in on itself, the Servbots landing witihin 3 Stage Builder Blocks of where the tower was. Pressing left or right has the totem fall over in that direction, landing on anything from the base of the stack, to (# of Servbots)SBBs away. Falling Servbots deal 4% damage and light downwards knockback each. Long starting lag, and medium ending lag if the tower of Servbots fall, but no ending lag if Servbot #1 jumps from his spot on top of the stack.

---Carries #1 out of the foe's reach. Up gives increased hangtime. The side imputs can deal some damage or carry #1 away from his opponents. The down input is harder to hit with, but does more overall damage. Pick whatever fits your situation best.

Dash Attack - "Retreat! Retreat!":
Servbot throws his little arms in the air in a panic, fear overriding his senses. His run speed is doubled until this attack is used again, but his traction is halved, and he falls down as if he was tripped if he runs into a wall or off a ledge. Servbot can't walk while this is in effect, it's full speed or none at all. Any opponents that make contact with Servbot as he runs in this state takes 3% damage and light knockback. Very low priority, with short starting and ending lag.

---Servbot can trap heavy opponents with little air mobility in a string of hits, either chipping away at them until they're too damaged to be kept locked or he trips- and he will, with his already pitiful traction cut in half. Use this for a quick three or four hits, only going for more if you won't be punished if you trip. Remember, equal damage hurts Servbot more then the other guy.

(~~Smashes~~)
Forward Smash - Barrage:
All 6 Servbots stop glare in the direction they're facing. Upon release, Serbots #2~6 produce bombs like from Servbot's Neutral Special, but with the Bonne Family symbol. They throw bombs at the stage directly in front of themselves (or the nearest Beacon), at a rate of 1 bomb each per 1.5 seconds. For 4.5 seconds, Servbots #2~6 will continue this barrage. Each bomb does 12%~18% damage and high knockback, with a blast radius the size of Kirby. High priority. Long starting lag and no ending lag.

---Use this to block opponents while flagging down some supplies via Down Special or charging up for the Down Smash or Up Smash.

Down Smash - Attack Order:
#1 furiously waves his arms up and down. He glares forward cartoonishly and growls. One by one, Serbots 2~6 stop whatever they're doing and mimic his actions. When finished charging, all of Serbots 2~6 who mimiced #1 jump onto the stage for 5 seconds or until damaged. Servbots #2~6 have Level 4 AI and access to all of Servbot #1's moves that don't require another Servbot or Bonne Machine to work. Servbot #1's frantic waving does 2% damage and flinching knockback with each hit, with very low priority. This takes 5 seconds to fully charge.

---This attack is useful at any charge. Minimum charge is a quick distraction that allows you breathing room, and full charge can set up a finishing move.

Up Smash - Launch the Drache!:

(Found at http://m3.shatterpoint.org/index.php/Bonne_Machines who found it at http://v4.legends-station.com/)
Servbot #1 squats and scowls as this charges. He leaps up 1 Custom Stage Builder block in height, swinging his arms and legs out until he lands. Pitiful reach and flinching knockback, doing 5~10% damage depending on charge time. Pathetic priority, with short starting and ending lag. If Servbot's damage meter is over 100%, he'll yell "They're too strong! We need air support!"

When #1 completes this attack, a Drache (pictured above) swoops down from the top of the screen, coming down to 2 Stage Builder Blocks above where the Servbot that called it is standing. After a short pause, the Drache flies forward at the speed of Metaknight's run, pelting anything below with shots from it's front mounted machinegun.

The Drache is the size of Bowser and has 20% stamina. It hits anything diagonally down and ahead of it up to 3 SBBs away, doing 3% damage and very light knockback each hit (average 5 hits, more for larger and less for smaller) with high priority. It travels in a straight line until it's stamina runs out or it flies off screen. Servbot #1 can move while the Drache is out, but can't use this attack again until after the current Drache is gone. If Servbot fully charges this attack, the Drache will be gray, deal 4% damage per hit instead of 3%, and cannot be destroyed.

---The full charge is worth fighting for. The normal version of the Drache is easily destroyed by some characters. This is one of Servbot's best moves against fast/weak characters, as they're likely to get hit multiple times and unlikely to destroy the Drache.

(~~Aerials~~)
Neutral Air - Cower:
Servbot curls into the fetal position, halving his hurtbox's size until the player presses the A button again. Servbot may move in the air as usual, but cannot perform any other actions until he exits the fetal position. While in this state, any and all damage, knockback, and hitstun he recieves is reduced by half. Medium starting and ending lag. Does no damage in any way.

---Short hop into this right before a powerful hit, or use it when the opponent is about to gimp your recovery. Exit the state as soon as the moment passes, or else you'll be a sitting duck.

Forward Air - Rocket Bot:
Servbot #1 reaches behind himself and reveals a rocket, the width of a Pokéball and length of 1 Battlefield Platform. #1 mounts the rocket and flies forward at his run speed. Tilting the control stick up or down slowly changes Servbot's direction. Pressing A has the Servbot hop off the rocket and enter freefall, while the rocket flies straight in the direction it was aimed.

The rocket explodes on contact, it's blast radius equal to a Bomb-omb's. Anyone (including Servbot) that is caught in the eplosion takes 15% damage and high knockback. Medium starting and ending lag. High priority. Servbot dismounts the rocket if he's hit, and the rocket turns around and flies off in the opposite direction. Servbot does not enter freefall if dismounted this way.

---Based on the Train battle in Megaman Legends 2. The difficulty in steering and the average movement rate of the rocket make this fairly easy to gimp, but it's useful in an aerial fight and a nice recovery if the foe's busy.

Down Air - Servbot Stomp:
Servbot #2 positions himself underneath Servbot #1, who then jumps off of #2 as if performing a footstool jump. Servbot #2 rockets downwards and plows into anyone below. When a Servbot falls off the screen via this move, they do not respawn until #1 lands on a platform again. If Servbot #2 isn't available, Servbot #3 will take his place. If #3 isn't available, then #4, etc. If none are available, this does nothing. If #2~6 lands on an opponent, he'll bounce off of them for 6% damage and a meteor smash. Above average starting, medium ending lag, and very low priority.

---A wonderful gimper and a decent finisher, but heavily telegraphed, easy to punish, and easy to avoid/out prioritize.

Back Air - High Pressure Fire Extinguisher:
Servbot pulls a fire extinguisher with the Bonne Family symbol out from behind himself. He aims it directly behind him, pulls on the leaver and- BANG! The extinguisher explodes into a burst of foam and shrapnel! The blast radius it the size of Bowser, doing 12% damage and massive knockback. Servbot recieves 18% damage and similar knockback, launching him in the opposite direction. Servbot enters freefall at the end of this move. Low priority, and long starting and ending lag.

---Inspired by the end of the Marlwolf boss battle in the first game, where Teisel demands that the Servbots put out the fire and is told that the automatic fire extinguishers aren't working. This is the least gimpable of Servbot's recovery options and one of his strongest moves. It's also very likely to save Servbot from one boundry and send him right over the other on small stages, so it's a big risk.

Up Air - Bonne Glider:
A hang glider with the Bonne Family symbol on it's back appears in Servbot #1's grasp. As he glides forward, the player can steer Servbot with the analog stick. Up makes Servbot go up, but lose speed as his momentum dwindles. Pushing down steers Serbot downwards, but increases his speed. If Servbot lets go of the glider by air dodging or jumping, the glider keeps moving until it hits something and disappears. Contact with Servbot or the glider does 8% damage and light knockback. Short starting and ending lag. Low priority.

---This recovery is unlikely to KO Servbot by accident and can recover from good distances, but it's easily gimped by ledge guarders. Use this when the opponent is preoccupied with something else.

(~~Grabs/Throws~~)
Grab - 6-on-1:
Servbot #1 shouts "Let's get'em!" as he reaches out to clamp onto a foe with pitiful reach. If there are any crosshairs created by Servbot's Neutral Special, Servbots #2~6 will break away from Serbot #1, dash over to the crosshair(s) and lunge at the spot. If they collide with an opponent, they'll cling to them to restrain them. If #1 grabs someone himself, #2~6 will drop what they're doing and run over to help.

This grab can catch multiple foes. The strength of the grab depends on how many Servbots cling to each. All 6 Servbots have double the normal grab duration, while 1 has only 1/3. If Servbot #1 does not grab an opponent, he is free to move about while the other Servbots hold the foe(s). However, the throws/pummel can only be used if #1 himself grabs a foe. If the opponent(s) button mash out of a grab involving any of the 5 background Servbots, the Servbots that were holding them will be stunned for 3 seconds, and will not attempt to do anything until their stun wears off. If #1 uses his grab again while any Servbots are holding onto someone, they will release their quarry. Servbot #1 may perform his attacks if he isn't personally holding onto someone. On a moving stage, Servbots #2~6 will only leap towards a crosshair at ground level.

---Lure an opponent into one of the crosshairs to restrain and hit them with a fresh Beacon Bomb. Another option is to use one of the attacks involving crosshairs to rack up damage while they're immobilized.

Pummel - Theft:
Each Servbot uses their tiny little hands to bang on the opponent, doing 1% damage per servbot at a slow rate. There is a 15% chance per Servbot every second that Servbot #1 will steal an item the opponent's holding. If the opponent isn't holding an item when this effect kicks in, the Servbots take a personal item from that opponent and stuff it into wherever they keep their equipment when they're not using them. This has no statistical effect, only changing the character's appearence (i.e. stealing ZSS's or Lyn's hairband, letting their hair flow freely, or Snake's bandana, which makes him more irritable looking, etc.) until they respawn.

---A great damage racker if you can get 4 or more Servbots onto the opponent. This move's main purpose is to reclaim a bag from the Side Special or a Bonne Bazooka from the Down Special.

Forward Throw - Servbot Rush:
The player Servbot releases his grip on the opponent and waves goodbye. This attack ends there if he was the only Servbot holding on to the foe. If there are any other Servbots holding onto them, they'll hoist the enemy over their heads and attempt to run off the stage with them, while Servbot #1 and his comrades are free to move and attack.

The opponent must button mash to escape like they would a grab. The strength of the Servbots' hold on the opponent is equal to the remaining duration of Servbot's grab. When the opponent escapes, the Servbots holding onto them fall into the backwards and are unable to do anything for 3 seconds. If the opponent is hit with medium or stronger knockback, they are knocked out of the Servbots' grips. Does no damage, knockback, or hitstun. Very short starting lag, with long ending lag as #1 releases the opponent.

---If you're going to use this throw, use it the moment #1 latches on for maximum effect. In addition to being a decent KO option, Servbot is free to set up Beacons or attack others. Servbot can even attack the opponent being carted off stage for safe damage racking. At the very least, this is the best way to put some distance between you and your opponent.

Down Throw - Gangup:
Every Servbot holding onto the opponent jump on and repeatedly strike them. This attack does (Number of Servbots*2)% damage per second for 2 seconds and no knockback. The foe can button mash to escape early as if this were a grab and can move around at their walking speed, but cannot attack or jump until the end of this throw. Medium starting lag and ending lag.

---This is one of Servbot's worst throws, despite the high potential damage. The opponent will be in the perfect position to counter attack or perform their own throw when this move ends. There are only two times that you should use this; On a foe lacking KO options, or at near 0 damage. Both is best. Otherwise, leave this alone.

Back Throw - Pindown:
If #1 is the only one holding the foe, he'll simply shove them away. However, if any of the background Servbots are clinging to the opponent, they'll take the grabbie from #1's grasp and throw them to the ground next to him for 6% damage. #2~6 will keep the opponent pinned to the floor for the equivalent grab duration, and can be button mashed off like a normal grab. During this time, Servbot is free to do whatever he wishes.

---This is one of Servbot's better throws, despite the low damage. With 3 or 4 of #2~6, Servbot can get enough time to use his Down Special and get some of the higher charge items like the Leopordo or Servbot #41.

Up Throw - Heave-ho!:
Every Servbot that attached themself to the grabbie get underneath them and, with all their might, fling the unfortunate upwards with all the strength in their little bodies. Does 0% damage and varrying knockback, increasing per number of Servbots. Pathetic knockback for 1, very light knockback for 2, light knockback for 3, medium knockback for 4, high knockback for 5, and very high knockback for all 6. Servbot and co. suffer medium starting and ending lag.

---Opponents who just won't back off are prime targets for this move. The massive hangtime promises #1 plenty of time to call for aid.

(~~Situationals~~)
Rising Attack(Lying Facedown) - Backflip:
Servbot props himself up on his hands, then backflips the distance of 1 Stage Builder Block, dealing 7% damage and light knockback to anyone he touches. Servbot lands on his back, putting him in position to use his Lying Faceup Rising Attack. Short starting and ending lag. Low priority.

---This is used in combination with the below to repeatedly toss and turn around the stage. Effective at scaring off opponents, and Servbot's small hitbox is even smaller while lying down. Possible damage racker, and also a decent way to dodge attacks.

Rising Attack(Lying Faceup) - Forward Roll:
Servbot sits up and tumbles forward 1 Stage Builder Block, dealing 4% damage and flinching knockback, as well as long hitstun. Servbot lands Facedown, allowing him to perform the above instantly. Short starting and ending lag. Low priority.

---See above.

Rising Attack(Sitting) - Catch:
Servbot shakely rises to his feet. As he does, he takes out a bomb and lazily throws it 1 Stage Builder Block ahead of himself. The bomb explodes with a Jigglypuff size blast on contact, doing 10% damage and medium knockback. Medium priority, with average starting and ending lag.

---If your opponent is charging towards Servbot to take advantage of his downed state, make'em pay.

Ledge Attack(99% damage or less) - Swinger:
2 of the background Servbots walk over and pull #1 up. Unfortunatly, they overdo it and swing #1 2 Stage Builder Blocks away from the ledge, turning him into a flying projectile that does 6% damage and medium knockback. Low priority. Medium starting and ending lag.

---Not that good, just something for use against annoying ledge guarders.

Ledge Attack(100% damage or more) - Mob Rush:
#2~6 rush over to the ledge to help #1. They group around the ledge tightly, shoving around anyone caught inside it. Does 3 hits of 5% damage, flinching knockback, and medium hitstun. Servbot #1 will be back on the stage after this attack ends. No starting or ending lag. Medium priority.

---This is a bit overpowered, yes, but if you survived long enough as Servbot to get to 100% or more, you deserve a bonus. There's not much to say about this, other then it's a good damage racker and the hitstun lines the foe up for another hit.

Glide Attack - Divebomb:
Servbot swings from his Glider, letting go and flying forward at twice the speed he was moving in the glider via momentum. Until Servbot lands, his body is a hitbox that deals 5% damage and light~heavy knockback (higher speed doing higher knockback). Medium priority, with short starting lag and long ending lag as Servbot faceplants on the ground.

---This is a last ditch effort to get Servbot around a ledge hog or gimp-happy opponent. It's not useful for much else, but it's enough to keep in mind.

!!FINAL SMASH!!
-(Lunch Rush)-
Servbot dons a chef's cap as a large brass pot sitting on a fire appears to his right, just like in Kirby's Final Smash. Suddenly, on one side of the screen, a large platform lowers down holding Servbots #7~40! The little legomen are all holding a tray and dying to eat. All of the Servbots rush by #1 (jumping to get to him if they have to), who servse up plenty of curry rice to his hungry comrades from the safety of the background. #7~40 stream from their starting position to right past #1, then off the opposite edge of the stage.

Contact with Servbots #7~40 deals 10% damage and medium upwards knockback in the direction they're running, likely landing plenty of hits and shoving the foe closer to the edge. The platform that once held the Servbots raises up and off the screen, taking anyone sitting on it with it. Very long starting lag, but no ending lag.

---This attack is more powerful the less platforms there are on the stage. Final Destination is at least two guarenteed hits, but with plenty of platforms you'll have difficulty in landing even one. Go to the highest platform possible so the Servbots run over several high and low areas of the stage and increase the odds of hitting something. Taken from Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which had it's version of the move inspired by a minigame in The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

(~~Playing as Servbot~~)
Servbot players must balance KOing with survival. Servbot's KO moves will leave him open to attack, and his light frame allows for easy KOing. Focus on moves that increase Servbot's chance for survival, like the Side Special (increases his weight) and the Down Special (provides a vehicle that takes hits for him). Servbot's aerials can also assist in surviving, allowing him to get from one part of the screen to the next quickly, or reducing the effect of the opponent's attacks in the cae of the Neutral Aerial. Servbot's Up Special lets him move around the screen and out of his opponent's reach with ease, and allows him to create Beacons for his other attacks without leaving himself vulnerable. The Up Tilt, Servbot Totem, quickly moves Serbot up and out of a foe's reach and into a good position to go over and around them.

Servbot does best against slow, bulky opponents. Their size makes them easy targets and their slow movement allows Servbot to run circles around them. Servbot can KO any opponent with relative ease, which eliminates slow and heavy opponent's only real advantages. Inversely, light, quick opponents and opponents with great projectile games are the bane of Servbots. Unable to out maneuver these foes, Servbots will be KOed without even getting a chance to fight. In fights against enemies with good range or speed, the Servbot player's focus shifts from survival to all out attacking, as their power is now their only edge.

Servbot can fight at both close and long range, but up front battles are very risky. Focus on fighting from far away and use the Dash Attack to get away or even run through the opponent in a pinch. Servbot's throws are powerful when you can catch an opponent with at least 4 Servbots, balancing the risk of getting close enough to use them. As a result, Servbot's throw game is reliant on hitting an opponent with a Beacon Bomb first.

But most importantly, don't forget to actually attack. As nice as his survival moves are, he's not going to win without putting his high power to use.

(~~Playing against Servbot~~)
The strategy for fighting Servbot is so basic anyone can use it. Attack. Attack. Attack. Of course, button mashing alone won't win. Servbot has plenty of ways to make up for his dismal weight and awkward recovery options, but it's far better to force him to use these then stand and get pelted by his high damage and knockback moves. Avoid using characters that rely on creating obsicles with stamina like Thrall- the Servbot Borer and other high damage moves will just chew right through it. Slow characters are also at a disadvantage. Characters that can outrun Servbot do much better against the little legoman, with long range projectile users doing a decent job as well.

(~~Extras~~)

(Taunts:

Up Taunt - Failure:
All 6 Serbots throw their hands in the air and run in circles. Their faces contort into variations of 'this will hurt' and 'aww!'. The six pathetically shout "Ohhh nooo!"

Side Taunt - Yes sir!:
The Servbots stop and turn to the screen. They salute with a singsong "Roger!"

Down Taunt - Smoosh:
Servbots 1, 3, and 5 jump on 2, 4, and 6, flattening them. 1, 3, and 5 laugh as 2, 4, and 6 shudder for a second before cartoonishly popping back up to normal, angry.

Result Screen Animations:
Win 1:
Servbot 1, 2, and 3 bounce up and down excitedly. 4, 5, and 6 simply smile and wave.

Win 2:
The Servbots are all performing menial tasks, 1 dusting an expensive looking vase on a small pedastol, 2 vacuming a rug, 3 sweeping some dirt underneath said rug, 4 ironing a pink dress, 5 talking on a headset, and 6 stirring a big pot of something. The work of a Servbot is never done!

Win 3:
The six Servbots are slaving over a large pot of curry rice. Each Servbot occasionaly breaks away from it to hand a large plate of the stuff to the other fighters, who seem to be enjoying the cooking. They're good kids at heart, aren't they?

Special Win 1:
If Servbot was holding a bag with a 'Comic' in it (see the list of possible loot under the Side Special), he'll be sitting down and looking through it, drawing the attention of the other Brawlers. The characters will all react differently, depending on their personalities. (Snake/Wolf/Wario will read over Servbot's shoulder with mild intrest, Peach/Zelda will blush deeply and keep their eyes adverted, Metaknight simply crosses his arms and looks away, Falco tries to follow Metaknights example but his eyes keep wandering, Kirby/Pikachu stare at it curiously because they doesn't know what the big deal is, etc.)

Special Win 2:
If Servbot was holding a bag with Toilet Paper in it (see the list of possible loot under the Side Special), three Servbots will be facing to the right of the screen, talking to Teisel Bonne. The Servbot in the center, #1, will hold a roll of toilet paper up for him to see. "What do we do with the toilet paper, Master Teisel?" The eldest Bonne strikes a dramatic pose. "We may be pirates but we're not barbarians!" He returns to his previous stance and continues with a much quieter tone. "We'll let them keep the toilet paper."

Special Win 3:
If Servbot was holding a bag with Megaman Legends in it (see list of possible loot under the Side Special), Servbot and all his buddies will be performing their routine from the start screen of Megaman Legends. It cycles endlessly through the following:
Code:
1.A single Servbot is standing still, staring off screen. A line of 8 Servbots dash towards him in a hurry, and the first Servbot runs off screen to get out of their way.

2.One Servbot walks on screen from the left, and one walks in from the right.
The right Servbot suddenly takes flight in a Supermanish manner, knocking the left Servbot over before turning towards the camera and flying off the top of the screen.
The left Servbot runs off, crying.

3.Four Servbots run in from each side of the screen, turn to face the player, then lean to the side for a second as if passing gas.
*Rolls eyes* Really mature. The eight beat a hasty retreat off screen.

4.A massive, 2D Servbot strolls on screen, pauses to look around and wave to the player, then walks offscreen.

5.4 2D Servbots run in from each side of the screen, pause to wave, then run away.

6. Two Servbots slide in on their bottoms from the sides of the screen, spinning as they do.
They collide in the center, the right Servbot getting up and chasing the other offscreen.
Loss:
The six Servbots applaud the winner with childish energy and vacant grins.

(~~Scrapped Attacks~~)
Neutral Air - Floatation Device:

Servbot #1 reaches behind himself and grabs a red and white innertube, which he fits around his waist. The innertube widens Servbot's hitbox slightly. However, as long as Servbot has the innertube equipped, attacks against Servbot 'bounce' him in a direction a distance equal to the knockback he normally recieves and deal no hitstun. While equipped wth the innertube, Servbot gains an infinate swimming duration.

If Servbot is hit with an attack by a sharp object, that does 12% or more damage, and/or 3 attacks within a 2 second timespan, the innertube tears. The tear releases air at such a fast rate that Servbot is flung in that direction at the speed of Sonic's run for 1 second. Using this attack while equipped with an innertube has Servbot remove the innertube and throw it like an item Anyone can equip the innertube like an item to gain all the benefits and weaknesses it provides. This deals no damage under any conditions.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, there's a bunch of legomen out here!
Otacon: Those aren't legomen, Snake. Those are Servbots.
Snake: Servbots?
Otacon: Yes, Snake. They were design by a young woman and notorious air pirate Tron Bonne. There are 41 in all, each with their own personalities. They're state of the art!
Snake: I can see what you mean. The way they move, the way they behave... it's remarkably human.
Otacon: They're designed to handle a wide variety of tasks, from cleaning to piloting! And they're amasingly durable, able to recieve a lot of punishment despite their small size!
Snake: Uh, Otacon, you sound a little too exci-
Otacon: While they only have the intelligence of a child, they can act and react as if they were human! That type of AI is amazing!
Snake: Otacon...
Otacon: I have to meet their creator! You know, exchange notes, compare methods-
Snake: Otacon.
Otacon: Maybe she'll be intrested in talking about it over lunch- or maybe a dinner at a nice restraunt-
Snake: OTACON!
Otacon: Huh? O-oh! Sorry!

(~~Closing Comments~~)
This is my first entry in MYM6. I feel very good about this set, which is surprising. From Iji on I felt like I was pumping out MYM4 quality sets in MYM5 and had no idea how to get better. I just hope that having six sets under my belt has helped me improve. One thing that seems to be better is Servbot isn't too wordy compared to Lyn. I've been wondering if I should cut animations from my next few sets or reduce the number of them. What do you think? All I know is I'll be happy to get more then 2 comments per set or better yet place this time around. I wish you all good luck, and hope you all have fun.

Updates:
(7/13/09): Posted set, updated the mechanic description and the Down Special description to make it easier to understand.
(7/14/09): Fixed a few typos. Shortened the lag on Neutral Special from long to medium, and dropped the damage from 15% to 10%. Edited Servbot's size category.
(7/15/09):Updated as per MasterWarlord's suggestions, dropped Up B's duration to 4 seconds, dropped weight boost provided by the Side Special, increased lag on Neutral Aerial, dropped the knockback of the Up Throw and the duration of the Back Throw. Also cleaned up the writing in a few places. Thanks for everything, MW!

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
Heheh, I really like Servbot, he's fun to read, although the Down Special was a little hard to read. I felt that the crosshairs mechanic was a little hard to understand since you didn't first list its effects, but several moves, the Nair, Grab, and Down Tilt were really fun. I liked it overall.

I felt that being able to get your own allies temporarily was a weird mechanic, especially #41. Also, the crosshair bombs were weird in that they only last 12 seconds and have a lot of lag, but do damage and are supposed to set things up. I would definitely dropped the damage and the lag to make it more player friendly, and usable for the strategy instead of the damage.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Jade: Some of his moves seem kinda meh, but his specials are really something. Reading his moveset makes me regret only playing Tales Of Symphonia and Dawn of New World. The only two tales of games I played <__<. His upsmash seems very powerful, but it seems like that is his only KO move.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Good God.......

I leave for 3 DAYS, and this is what I find? People arguing over a Final Smash's inclusion...

AND 10 FREAKING PAGES?!?!? HOW'M I SUPPOSED TO READ ALL THIS?!?

I guess this'll be my link-up space. While I'm here, I'll announce my first two movesets:

And

ALSO: I will be making my own SM! WOOT!

Good to be back!
I will let you know right now that you cannot make a Claypool moveset without me. Trust me, you'll want my input.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
servebots was a fun moveset. There are a few typos, such as down smash for the down special Leopordo, yet that is merely immaterial in my eyes as long as it is undestandable, which it is. Overall, I think this is a very good moveset that is fun, with all of the tools and the cool side special, especially with the victory poses, exploiting the characters personailties like that. Fun Moveset.

Green Goblin sounds like a awesome idea for a moveset as well.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Jade: Some of his moves seem kinda meh, but his specials are really something. Reading his moveset makes me regret only playing Tales Of Symphonia and Dawn of New World. The only two tales of games I played <__<. His upsmash seems very powerful, but it seems like that is his only KO move.
Changes will be made over time to improve the moveset, and suggestions will be considered, so his moves will get better.

Smady

Smash Master
This is off-topic, but why is the page stretching so much? I have to scroll right to read posts. GlitchBoards strikes again!

I'll read / comment on new movesets when it stops glitching so much.

Darkurai

Smash Master
This is off-topic, but why is the page stretching so much? I have to scroll right to read posts. GlitchBoards strikes again!

I'll read / comment on new movesets when it stops glitching so much.
Hm. This seems to be something that only some people are experiencing. Try changing the Forum Skin. It helps with some other glitches.

Smady

Smash Master
I'd rather not, Classic Blue and Smash Blue are really horrible skins. Honestly, why can't someone just fix these problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom