• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Long story short...I'm a guy. I find Sonic the Hedgedawg the sexiest out of everyone. So if you're unsure about being sexy...chances are you're nothing compared to Hedgedawg
I play a hawt blonde princess in a pink dress and LACED panties underneath and a nice booty.

You sir, are doing it wrong.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

* I have kids thanks to Peach. Here they are:

As you can see, she is asian. I have not gave her a name yet.

This one is named Stichiria[/color]
omg hahahaha xD
Your Asian daughter is pretty sexy. How old is she?
xD

rofl

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Are they adopted? Or is Peach totally cheating on you with Peachkid?

Didn't mean to tear apart your happy family... But you also got the two ****** kids! LOL!

Edit: Not to be mean, because I don't think I am being mean, but if I am stop me. In certain pictures Hedgedawg reminds me of the guy from the Slap Chop commercials! Anyone see a slight resemblance? Not in the last one at all, but the ones before that. ****... now that song is stuck in my head!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
First off, my kids are not ********. They are special children. So lets get that straight. And my kids are freaking sexy, they came from sexy People like me and Peach.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
But Peach is a WH0RE, heck if I even looked at her she would pop one of those out for me in a second! (Although with my luck my kid would be Mr. Saturn. (-_-))

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Long story short...I'm a guy. I find Sonic the Hedgedawg the sexiest out of everyone. So if you're unsure about being sexy...chances are you're nothing compared to Hedgedawg
if you're trying to win me over by flattery, it will TOTALLY work.

*hungry hungry Ego gobbles up compliments*

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Here's a couple pics of me:).

Random side pic to show how weird my head is shaped:

Me and my lil sis being ********:)

-My real name is Sam
-I'm 6'4"
-I'm really skinny
-I played basketball in High School and i'm going to college for it(yay me!)
- I have the longest neck in mans history(thanks a lot God)
-I'm half-black, half-white.....I don't know what kind of white I am cuz my birth mom left me on the side of the road when i was like 2.....literally
-I have a third nipple hehe
-i'm incredibly flexible for my height. I can do the splits and put my legs behind my head and weird s*** like that lol.
-im 17 but i graduated.......youngest person in my graduating class
- I did decent in High School as far as academics go......i'm smart i'm just incredibly lazy lol.
-i love smoking weed........God's gift to man
-I try to be a jerk on the internet but i'm actually one of the nicest people you could ever meet once you get to know me
- I dont watch TV ever unless it's sports but I love movies......horror especially but I can also get into a good chick flick or something. Seven Pounds was really good by the way.
-all of my friends are black/hispanic for some reason
-I'm a candy addict....Charleston Chews, Jolly ranchers, Creme Savers, Swedish Fish , and Starbursts are my faves
- I live off of Top Ramen and Fruity Pebbles:)
- I love white girls, I don't know what it is they just mesmerize me;)
- i've never been in love, but i've made love for whatever that's worth
-im a nintendo fanboy.....ill play anything that they put out.
-im really shy and self conscious
-I cant live without my ipod......seriously that thing is on me 24/7
- I dress Urban or whatever I guess, all I ever wear are black tees or white tees lol thats it.......I stay fresh with my kicks though.....ice creams, j's, sp dunks, chucks......i'll seriously put out $300 for some J's lol.
- I listen to Rap/soul/pop/R&B.......Lupe Fiasco is my man right now, that man is a living legend. I love MJ, Prince, a few other old school legends.....i hate SOuthern and West Coast rap<_<. East coast and the Midwest is keeping rap alive.....Twista, Lupe, Kanye, Jay-Z, Common, Talib Kweli, nas, and Immortal Technique is pretty much all I listen too currently....oh and MJ stays on the ipod always(R.I.P.)
-I love to read. I', working on my own library right now and i'll pretty much read anything and everything. Info books, I love fantasy, sci-fi, mysteries, Stephen King is a genius,i've been reading a lot of John Grisham lately, the Dune series is one of my alltime faves........yea i'm a nerd lol.
- I don't dance....lol that never turns out good
- born and raised as a Southern Baptist
- I try to grow out the facial hair but i always end up looking like Jesus.......and pubes on the face doesn't really look that great as i've come to find out hehe.
- i'm an insomniac.....i'm always up til like 3 or 4 even on school nights
- I love chess, I play every day with some older guys that **** me but it's like orgasmic for me. If anyone on here plays challenge me on redhotpawn.com:)
- I love to cut hair....including my own. I'm hoping I can make a little money on the side doing it in college.
- I love dogs....I have a lil ****zhu named Sasha:)
-Big fan of the Spiderman Series(hence the Hobgoblin avatar)

Yea that's about all I can think of.

Other things:

I am now in love with Kaylo<3.

Kyle is muy sexi:)

Adombredeus...........you can't be a Yankees fan AND a Mets fan.....that's blasphemy. The Mets are almost as hated as the Red Sox(2000 World Series as an example).

Riot looks just like I imagined he would for some weird reason.....

Myspace is stupid.

I am from now on going to be posting in yellow:)

gm jack

Smash Lord

I'm the one on the middle. To get some sense of perspective, the other two are both over 6' tall.

And there I am looking rather camp.

I'll give you 3 guesses of my real name, I'm being generous.
18 years old
6'7" tall and still growing, but pretty underweight.
Just stolen longest neck award.
Lived in Reading all my life, but both my parents are northerners.
Just finished 6th form.
Should be heading to Cambridge Uni to study Veterinary Medicine later on this year. Just need my A level results.
Play tennis pretty well.
Pretty obsessive about bass (mine is the same model as the one in my avatar), and music in general.
Mostly listen to metal (pretty varied, but my favourites are Opeth, Cynic, Electric Wizard and Blind Guardian). Also like jazz a fair bit.
Been with my current girlfriend for 7/8 months now.
Bacon sandwiches are awesome.
Athiest/agnostic.
Can be a bit of an ***, but generally a nice guy if I don't dislike you. Saying that, I generally put people into the dislike category until I've been around them for a while.
I hold strong anti vegetarian views. Seriously, it's not like combine harvesters don't brutally kill everything in there way. This picture sums it up.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Kaylo I'm impressed - I might take a leaf out of your's and sinking's book and do a massive filmathon this summer, there's so much stuff I really need to see, especially scary stuff. I've been trying to find the scariest film ever but nothing has really got to me yet.

Lived in Reading all my life, but both my parents are northerners.
reading festival <3

ALSO! you're in thorpe park aren't you, queuing for Saw amirite?? I lost my voice on that ride lol

Should be heading to Cambridge Uni to study Veterinary Medicine later on this year. Just need my A level results.
congrats man! Make sure you work hard if and when you get in there, I wouldn't waste an opportunity like that. When do your A Levels come out?

Stephen King is a genius
yes he is :) I haven't read many of his stuff actually but the ones I did read I thought were really good

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Here's a couple pics of me:).

Riot looks just like I imagined he would for some weird reason.....

[/COLOR]
I hope its because of my little Squall Avatar since I like to pretend that I kinda look like him!

Kat - Are you more of a fan of Psychological horror, or intense actual thrills horror? Or something in between like a ghost movie or something. When I saw Jeepers Creepers in theatres o so very long ago it was definitely one of THE scariest movies I had ever seen. It kinda pales in comparison to some of the gore and scares we are getting nowadays, but it still holds its own.

Session 9, Is a personal scare of mine. While I was in High School they tore down an abandoned mental hospital. I was curious so I found out why it was abandoned and also discovered that because of certain events that they made a movie about it... Its more psychological and it might not scare you as much since you don't get to see it/where it used to be, but it is still a great movie.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, you're ours now, that's the only advantage that the pika boards would have, lol.
Lol. XD I'm equally Pika and Zelda now, tbh. But I'm Mamachu over there.... can't totally abandon my Pika family. :urg:

@Scary movie talk: This is only slightly related, but there's an abandoned school near Tufts (the university I go to).... what's weird about it, though, is that it's been abandoned for ages but looks like everyone just stopped going one day. All the desks are still in rows, there's still writing on the blackboards, the offices still have all the paperwork there..... it's like everyone just disappeared. Really creepy.

We couldn't see inside the lockers, though. :( I wanted to see if people's stuff is still in them.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
People's stuff??? More like dead bodies lol! I wouldn't go in there kaylo if I were you.... it would play out like a goosebumps episode just with no happy endings. Haunted places are freeeeaky :skull:

I've never heard of session 9? *goes to look* I'm more into that weird horror stuff...I suppose more psychological... stuff like The Shining if anyone's seen it?? Lol @ jeepers creepers, I was the only one laughing at that in the cinema >.< The ring was also really funny to me for some strange reason...

edit:: btw people's profile posts are really good so I'm gonna link them to the OP, I'm sure bobby won't mind

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Here are some quotes that my friend wrote down that I think are funny. You might need to know us, but o' well! Me = My friend Amanda.

Me: **** you, Rob.
Robert: Don't tell me what to do!

Robert: He's going to be on Ireland. Remember that.
Colleen: What's the name of the island?
Robert: IRELAND.

*looking at the toppings for my burger*
Me: Look at this stupid salad it's just a piece of lettuce and a slice of tomato!
Robert P: Amanda.... that's for your burger.

*Playing Smash Bros*
Colleen: I'm a weird eagle-thing!
Robert: Colleen, his name is "Falco." What kind of animal do you think it is?

Later on...
*Playing Smash Bros*
Colleen: Wolf is a weird fox...
Robert: (-_-)

Eric: I'm so thirsty.
Robert: There's fudge in the fridge.

*I played Animal Crossing instead of watching T.V. on New Years.*
Me: Aw guys, why do you have to watch virtual balls drop...

Robert: ...you may be kidding but you're still being an *******.
Masci: Yeah, so?
Eric: You are what you eat.

Colleen: ♫ I got socks, and I take them off and I got feet. ♫
Robert: That was probably the best song you have made, Colleen.

Eric: Well at first I was kind of nervous about talking to him, but he seemed nice and he had a pin against abortions on his hat.
Colleen: Yeah, so at least you know he doesn't like **** babies...
Me: No! That's why he's against abortions!
Robert: Yeah! That way he has more babies to ****!

Me: Does this taste the same as the last one?
Colleen: Well... it kinda tastes like tea... and it kinda tastes like the smell of little kid make-up.
Me: Colleen...
Colleen: What? It does! Do you remember that make-up?
Me: ...All I wanted to know is if it tastes like the last one.
Robert: You just answered every question she didn't ask.

*Commenting on someone's incorrect use of O's*
Robert: Well I could understand that too.
Me: With two zero's... I mean oh's
Robert: Maybe you shouldn't be one to talk.
Me: Hahaha I spell things with zeros...

*Colleen is Zelda in a brawl FFA*
Colleen: ♫ Super magic! Oh no, I seem to be dead. ♫ That's another one of my greatest hits....

Robert: Hey! Let's touch butts.

Enjoy! Somehow...
I literally laughed so hard I cried. That is the greatest thing I've ever read.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
@ Kat - Session 9 is mostly psychological. VERY SCARY! You have to be in the mood though or else you will just be bored. Convince yourself to believe beforehand and all should end well, watch with lights off and sound on high.

@ Ace - BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!! There are more, but we forget them...

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Posted this on the Pika boards where we're sharing facts about ourselves, so I figured I'd copy-paste it here since you guys are my second SWF character family. =D Some of the stuff (like the Glaceon thing) is sort of Pika chat jokes, so don't worry if something is kinda wtf. =X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I promised pictures, so here's 3 (small) pictures......

EDIT -- now my alter-ego!:

Sorry if you were expecting model quality. x.o I do what I can, ya know?

Here's my factz:

KayLo! is a 22-year-old female Glaceon currently residing in Philly.
No, KayLo! will not bring you a cheesesteak (except for Kenny... already promised him one).
KayLo! is 5'7".
KayLo! loves exclamation points and question marks?!
KayLo! has mained Pikachu since 64 but hated that god**** rodent before she played him in Smash.
KayLo! knows practically everything there is to know about Brawl but can't get past "pretty good" at the game. :(
KayLo!'s other favorite games are: Kingdom Hearts, Okami, The World Ends With You, Katamari Damacy, Ouendan, and Rune Factory.
KayLo! is 1 1/2 years away from veterinary school and hopes to work with exotics one day so she can travel.
KayLo! saves puppies almost everyday. <3
KayLo! is very straight, but SOME PEOPLE tell a different story.....
KayLo! is not religious, but she believes in positive energy and karma. Urban hippie, sort of? (Except she showers.)
KayLo! is a fan of #slap ing people. The noise it makes is just too good.
KayLo! hates talking on the phone with a passion but loves texting.
KayLo!'s greatest fear is technology gone wrong.... blue screens, white noise, weird beeping. IT'S SO FREAKY. :urg:
KayLo! loves: roller coasters, the fall/winter season, Italy, movies that make her cry, and most of all, eating, sleeping, partying, and... one other thing. ;)
KayLo! hates: mosquitos, children, immaturity, general stupidity, mean people, and WHEN PEOPLE INTERRUPT HER SLEEP.
KayLo!'s favorite color is (surprise, surprise) turquoise.
KayLo! talks sorta like a white girl (private schools ftl) but associates almost exclusively with other black/non-white folk. It just happens that way.
KayLo! loves to debate, argue, butt heads, and generally be right all the time, but she'll still love you at the end of the day no matter what.
Btw, KayLo! is (usually) always right.
KayLo! hates Chinese food.
KayLo! is a Gemini, or in Chinese astrology, a Rabbit. She <3s astrology but doesn't believe in it.
KayLo! is obsessively clean and organized to the point that it's scared people.
KayLo! is also extremely lazy when she can afford to be.
KayLo! used to be a ridiculously good artist but hasn't drawn in years.
KayLo! lives a pretty mainstream lifestyle but is also a huge nerd.
There are currently 6 people on KayLo!'s S*** List.
Related to the above, KayLo! is amazing at FPS games.... deadly accuracy.... :evil:
KayLo! is very clumsy.... she once walked straight into a van, and her friends never let her live it down.... -_-
KayLo! has been described as "the dumbest smart person" her friends know. x.x KayLo! has a lot of blonde moments......
KayLo!'s lesbian crushes are Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, and Haruka/Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon.
KayLo! got nicknamed KLo by her friends because her *** is big... like JLo's. Hurrhurr?
Kyoshi thinks KayLo!'s *** is small, but he must be ****ing blind.
KayLo! has two sisters, one brother, and more cousins than she can count.
KayLo! is a mix of black, Mexican, Native American (Cherokee), and Bajan (or Barbadian, whichever floats your boat).
KayLo! speaks English, French, and some Italian, Spanish, and Japanese -- from actual classes, not anime.
KayLo! used to try to fly when she was little. Really put in a good effort, too.
If KayLo! could have any superpower, she'd choose instant teleportation or super speed. Or creating bad luck like Jinx from Teen Titans.
In KayLo!'s opinion, Batman is the best superhero.
KayLo!'s favorite pokemon is Ivysaur, followed by Glaceon, Milotic, Typhlosion, and Wartortle.
KayLo! is hungry and gonna go eat now. @.@
Also, KayLo! went to the Half Blood Prince premiere and got these pics of Emma Watson:

Yo you look mad familiar you go to Kean?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I don't even know what that is, so I guess not, hehe. I've had six people so far on SWF tell me I look familiar..... I guess I have a really common face or something. =X
You look vaguely familiar to some girl I meet one night drinking. Kean is a college in Jersey.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
"Hey you look like some drunk girl I met one night". What a nice thing to say to someone lol.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
"Hey you look like some drunk girl I met one night". What a nice thing to say to someone lol.
You're twisting my words who said the girl was drunk? I could say something nice but then I'd go overboard and get banned so i'll keep my comments to my self. But she does look like that one girl.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
there were a few pictures of me in this post.
  • My name is Kyle
  • I am 21 years old as of writing this and was born in the year of the Rabbit.
  • I'm a virgin
  • Despite being an adult male, I really can't grow facial hair. As long as I shave once every week or two, I look clean shaven the whole time.
  • My favourite colour is purple, my favourite dinosaur is the Psitticasaurus... I just chose two random favourites.
  • I am a white male and, while I don't burn easily, I can become very pale.
  • While the blood from my dad's side of the family is western-european mutt, my mom's somewhere between 75-100% Slovak, so I at least know what my primary heritage is.
  • I'm a Catholic. Baptized Byzantine Catholic, I go to Roman Catholic masses... so I just say Catholic. I'm a devout Catholic, but I'm not an in-your-face Catholic, and I'm pretty progressive in my religious beliefs.
  • I'm an independent becuase I think our political parties are s***... but for all intents and purposes, I'm a Democrat.
  • I have a twin sister whom I love because she's unintentionally hilarious and a younger sister whom I love because she's intentionally hilarious.
  • Despite nobody in our family being good runners, all three of us kids took up Cross-Country in highschool and excelled in the reverse order of what was expected (e.g. my lil' sis who started out overweight became a phenom). BTW... all three of us live and breathe XC
  • From birth through senior year of highschool, I'd always been the smartest of all my peers... but I was also very unpopular.
  • I was never called attractive in the slightest before my senior pics came out in highschool, but aparently I'm sexy?
  • Am now, and always will be a big videogame nerd... I'm also a big English nerd and Dinosaur nerd.
  • Some of my favourite videogames are Tales of Symphonia, Okami, Fire Emblem and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
  • I LOVE eating and cooking.
  • I like a good fiction novel.
  • I'm not much of an artist, but I doodle all over my notes when I have free time.
  • I almost always play the female characters in fighting games.
  • I've got a Spanish minor that doesn't mean anything and that I'll never use.
  • I'm in the process of getting a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, and right now I'm working as a Pharmacy Intern.
  • I'm stongly considering getting a PhD in pharmacology, Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry in addition to my other degrees.
  • I'm INCREDIBLY clumsy, and if you think you can beat me in clumsiness, my five or so individually (and stupidly) obtained scars beg to differ.
  • I've made more than one object spontaniously burst into flame..... including my car.
  • My music collection has no real rhyme or reason and anything but metal can pretty much be found there, though there's a lot of pop/dance/soft-rock and very little rap or bluegrass/twangy-country. (oh and <3 MJ)
  • Despite being only passable at the language, <3 Spanish music, and I sing it regularly.
  • I actually sing regularly period. Showers and cars especially feel my musical onslaught >=).
  • I'm oddly flexible on the whole, but I CANNOT sit cross-legged.
  • I have small hands and feet. ( :mad: that is NOT indicative of anything else )
  • I'm only about 5'9" give or take.
  • I love how my eyes change colour depending on what I'm wearing and hate how you can't see that in pictures.
  • I will eat just about anything.
  • I absolutely LOVE pretty much any type of tea.... I'm a junkie if you will.
  • people claim I'm a really good dresser, and that I have nice hair.... but my closet consists of khakis for work, jeans in the winter and khaki shorts for summer and then about 20-30 polos and only a handfull of other things :chuckle:. And I normally spend all of 3 minutes on my hair.
  • I'm 100% homosexual and am currently in a relationship which has spanned almost a year.
  • My main goal in life is to make your life better by having been a part of it.
  • My more short term goal is normally to make you laugh. If you're not in a good mood, I'm probably not doing my job.
  • My humour and my life outlook are normally cynical, but optimistic. I try to be witty, but the less personal the contact, the harder my intentions can be to see. (If you could read my expressive voice or gestures, you'd know I'm always in a good mood about whatever I'm saying.)

and that's it for now I guess :)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You're twisting my words who said the girl was drunk? I could say something nice but then I'd go overboard and get banned so i'll keep my comments to my self. But she does look like that one girl.
You could say something to me and I wouldn't give a f***.

Edit: I love how the internet is the one place where people can have racist undertones and get away with it........big props to Kaylo for being the bigger person and ignoring it.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Race drama?

Ochobobo facts to the rescue!

- I'm white (no wait, I did it all wrong lol let me start over)

- I'm caucasian (lol)
- I'm 20
- I love writing, Photoshop, visual and audio editing of any kind, and the internet
- Favorite books: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Discworld Series and 1984
- Preoccupied right now, hang on brb lol

back

- I'm male
- I work at Wal-Mart doing some things as repetitive as Meta Knight
- Internet
- I have 651 posts
- I'm not entirely sure what to say in this entry but I'll probably think of something for the next one.
- I made that dinosaur wizard in my avatar in Photoshop.
- I love video editing. I just wish I was actually good at Brawl so I could have quality matches to edit and upload. lol
- www.google.com
- I'm currently typin a new fact about myself.
- Legend of Zelda is my favorite video game series
- I mained Zelda because I enjoy playing as wizards, and Zelda was the closest in Brawl
- I didn't really like her character until after I started maining her.
- DIN'S FIRE
-
(is useless, lol)
- ;) <--- There's me attemptin to be prettier than Kaylo
- lol
- I don't know why I have a hyphen in front of all of these facts

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I don't even know what that is, so I guess not, hehe. I've had six people so far on SWF tell me I look familiar..... I guess I have a really common face or something. =X
oh so im not the only one lol. but the cities and ages don't match up so i didn't ask.

[*]From birth through senior year of highschool, I'd always been the smartest of all my peers... but I was also very unpopular.
I was and still am more unpopular than you, wish i had the brain though.

[*]I have small hands and feet. ( :mad: that is NOT indicative of anything else )
i have big hands and feet XD if i were shorter i'd look like i jumped out of KH lol.

*all black people look alike*
NUUU! theres a diference between Monique and Oneisha besides the weave :mad:
lol

my aunt said all white people look alike yesterday lol:dizzy:

Icyo

Smash Ace
There was.... if you look at his post now, it says something different.

If you edit your post within the first minute, it doesn't put the "Last edited" thing at the bottom.

EDIT: Like so.
He posted 3 minutes after me.
3 =/= 1

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Legendary put that in himself

for what it's worth.
No Kaylo.....Legendary put that in himself I think.
Oh.

"Well.... don't I feel like an ***." =X

my aunt said all white people look alike yesterday lol:dizzy:
Eh, supposedly any race besides one's own tends to be harder for a person to tell apart. I can see that.... a lot of white people look similar to me.

@Icyo: I meant editing your own post. That has nothing to do with how long someone posted after you, lol.... he could have just taken a really long time to post his, hehe.

Top Bottom