• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
WOW seriously wtf are you talking about you SON OF A ***** im going to ****ing **** you DON'T YOU KNOW WHO THE **** I AM i got 6th at the biggest tournament of all time son AHHHHHHH
****, I got my *** whooped.

skyheart thx for reporting my post, i just gave myself a warning so that should take care of that

if there were an infraction for not understanding irony i'd give it to you about 3 or 4 times so you'd be banned permanently
.....lol?

Fletch

Smash Master
Is it possible to edgeguard someone who is recovering by moonwalking to a ledge-canceled stomp and hitting them on the way down with a knee, spiking them off the stage? I want to see this happen.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
no i wanna see a spacie get stomped in the middle of yoshis at like 115 or something and then the falcon to doublejump waveland on the top platform into a forward smash or up smash or down smash

that would raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

Fletch

Smash Master
no i wanna see a spacie get stomped in the middle of yoshis at like 115 or something and then the falcon to doublejump waveland on the top platform into a forward smash or up smash or down smash

No knee or Falcon punch finish = fail.

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah because everyone records and uploads every match they play, much less every match someone else plays

this 'discussion' was a waste of time, sorry for defiling your thread scar

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol me and my friend were playing smash yesterday
and i did the drop zone on him at like 120 and then he was like
"that doesnt work"
and i was like "are you serious? it always works, have you SEEN ss's videos?"
lmao

it was ****

and no vids, no proof, no truth, no johns

noodles

Smash Champion
what should i do to avoid drop zones? im pretty bad and im trying to get decent for pound.

Scar

#HarveyDent

i killed elen @ a mass madness with stomp dj waveland usmash on DL64 in tournament

i have done stomp usmash kill A LOT i kinda cant believe it isn't in any of my vids, mogwai was there and has seen me do / has had me to that to him a few times too

ive never hit with stomp fsmash but i've tried it

edit: anti dropzone DI is almost all DIs

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
its not that **** but its hard son try it

another thing that would **** would be to get a grab on the top platform of yoshis against a fox
then downthrow run off the platform upair, into another grab, downthrow dropzone ****

ah man i always try for that

Magus420

Smash Master
Stomp->Taunt->Knee Combo through YS's side platforms (dmg before hit):

Falco - [110-130]
110-114 (Shorthop Knee)
115-124 (Fulljump Knee)
125-130 (Double-jump Knee)

Fox - [105-116]
105-112 (Fulljump Knee)
113-116 (Double-jump Knee)

Falcon - [123-132]
123-132 (Fulljump Knee)

If it's on something like Battlefield they'll get hit from further below you and end up lower at the same point in time during knockback, so the numbers would go slightly higher. If the stomp is stale they'll need to have a few extra points of damage on them to make up the difference since I checked it using fresh stomps. Also if you happen to edgecancel the stomp it can work at lower and higher damage ranges.
^^ That would be ****.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I think Jona is funny. People need to realize that everything he says is either a joke, or he is just misinformed and then he learns and doesn't do that whatever again.

on topic, im going to a tourny tomorrow, scar tell me how to beat kels fox with falcon, ill have to beat him to win the tournament!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I think Jona is funny. People need to realize that everything he says is either a joke, or he is just misinformed and then he learns and doesn't do that whatever again.

on topic, im going to a tourny tomorrow, scar tell me how to beat kels fox with falcon, ill have to beat him to win the tournament!
Doesn't that mean you have to beat Darkrain too?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
darkrain isn't going?
I know I can't beat darkrain. I played with him at poe2, about 20 friendlies. I lost every single one LOL
I did best against him in falcon dittos he demolished my fox >.>

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i make mistakes is the problem. I know I can keep up with him with spacing I just don't know if I'll be able to make better decisions and get out of his combos
I usually get overwhelmed by really good players

Top Bottom