• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda SWF: Project Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
Bahahahahaha I need to get into this wagon here.

I wanna test out my new tablet and I've got some time to kill. Are there any characters that urgently or especially need a new design per chance?
Check out the Selepria Serpent on page 9 if you want something to draw. If you need a more detailed explanation just ask (if you do decide to draw it). Oh, and welcome to project Zelda. Where ya been? And where's Halloween Captain? Haven't seen him in a while.

Mewter

Smash Master
Okay, I completed a more elaborate drawing of the Hylia Canyon (maybe?) boss:

@Sinkinghigher, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts n' Bolts.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If you can manage to come up with a surefire system for eliminating such paradoxes, please post it. I would absolutely love to see where you take this idea. Or, you could work on other ideas. The choice is yours.
Well, I'll do my best to get rid of paradoxes, or better yet, remove time travel altogether.

Personally, I think major time travel (like 1000's of years) seems too much like its sci fi, not zelda anymore.

Anyway, I'll continue working on the idea and flesh it out a bit.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Oh I didn't mean he was completely robotic, but okay, no technology I guess.

As for the serpent, I'll get started on that right away, but it's going to be a boss.

I'm assuming over 2000 years humans would have evolved. I'm gonna do some Zelda sketches.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well, I'll do my best to get rid of paradoxes, or better yet, remove time travel altogether.

Personally, I think major time travel (like 1000's of years) seems too much like its sci fi, not zelda anymore.

Anyway, I'll continue working on the idea and flesh it out a bit.
Of course it seems a bit sci-fi, but by moving beyond the typical [and almost cliché] "future Zelda" to a neo-classical Zelda, it helps to keep it in league with the many Legends we know.
Oh I didn't mean he was completely robotic, but okay, no technology I guess.

As for the serpent, I'll get started on that right away, but it's going to be a boss.

I'm assuming over 2000 years humans would have evolved. I'm gonna do some Zelda sketches.
Have we really evolved over the past 2000 years? No.
I drew and shaded it with paint then added highlights and a bit of blurring with GIMP.
Wait, you have GIMP, but decided to draw in paint? Dude, you should have drawn it entirely in GIMP :p Still, do I have permission to do my own version of it, using yours as a basis?

Mewter

Smash Master
Wait, you have GIMP, but decided to draw in paint? Dude, you should have drawn it entirely in GIMP :p Still, do I have permission to do my own version of it, using yours as a basis?
Haha, yeah.
Sure! Why not?
I actually think I was missing out on the "lion" aspects of it, though. :laugh:
My version was more of a weird deer than a kirin.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
@PennyWise: Go ahead and check out what we have going in the original post (will be referred to as OP) to get an idea of where we are. Just post an description of an idea you have in any of those categories.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Dang, lots of good stuff while I was gone.

Mewter, the boss design looks purdy gewd right now, and welcome to the project, Sinking and Pennywise!
I'll try to get over the fact that you scared the hell out of me as a kid.

PennyWisetheClown

Smash Rookie
now i was most interested in the the forest idea. so here is something that came to mind (now granted i only read the first page so if someone had this let me know) but their should be a room, like the deku palace in MM exept you go in and you see either alot of dead deku shrubs or phsycotic ones due to the radiation of the dead deku tree

PennyWisetheClown

Smash Rookie
but then again i don't know exactly what you're looking for in the ways of ideas so i don't really care if it doesn't get used

so it's up to the head honcho to decide if it fits the plan

PennyWisetheClown

Smash Rookie
i just got another idea although you probably wouldn't like it. it would change the whole deku tree idea ok so the machine is good but rather than the machine exploding, while is sucks up the magic from the tree, they notice it starts drooping alot. then they notice the scy is getting very dark. then the fungus starts to grow uncontrollably so it just so happens that the tree was still keeping away the evil and the machine and the people get killed by the fungi.

oh. well hopefully he'll aprove

Mewter

Smash Master
The "Head Honcho", "Big Cheese", and "The boss" are Spire III He's usually off somewhere doing something. LiKE A BOSS
He's probably on a boat very busy right now.

@Pennywise, "A LOT" IS TWO WORDS!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Lol, other than that, what do you mean? Your idea kind of confused me.

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
Well, the only problem I see with the ideas is that... well... There are no Deku Scrubs anymore. They all died. Plus, we shouldnt go and change everything drastically.

Perhaps maybe you could make a creature concept? or a character concept? Work on something small instead of coming up with gigantic ideas. So far I have only been making really small ideas.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, the only problem I see with the ideas is that... well... There are no Deku Scrubs anymore. They all died. Plus, we shouldnt go and change everything drastically.

Perhaps maybe you could make a creature concept? or a character concept? Work on something small instead of coming up with gigantic ideas. So far I have only been making really small ideas.

*points at my gigantic idea*

It can be big if its good/unique.

Btw guys, I'm still working on it. Expect the beginning part of the story soon.

Spire

III
BRoomer
@ Pennywise - Firstly, welcome to the forums. Now, we need to straighten some things out. Do not double post - ever. It can and will get you an infraction, and with enough of those, you'll be banned. Also, work on your grammar. It's obnoxious to see absolutely NO CAPITAL LETTERS. You do have a Shift key, and you should use it. Also, don't post so many pointless one-liners. If you want to convince us with an idea of yours, assemble one large, structured post (with good grammar).

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Death Mountain froze over, so Snowpeak is hot as hell, maybe? :laugh:

I'm not quite sure on that, either, though. Will the Yeti appear?

Spire

III
BRoomer
:bigthumbu
I love how it looks. What's that structure in the far distance?
I can also imagine the boss being able to move around like a mountain goat.
Take a wild guess.

I designed this with Garwardon in mind. I'm still going to draw my version (highly inspired by yours).
Great art, man. Not only that, you gave me a great idea for my thing.
:) Excited to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom