• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest Two Characters to Main Simultaneously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
Due to conflicts of movesets, playstyles, etc. I'd say Wario and Diddy.

I mean, even if two characters cover each others' bad matchups well, it's important to know how well they can be played together competitively.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
HAS to be snake and diddy. The two most complicated characters in the game. Nades and bananas are too much to keep up with.

I'd say probably Lucario and Olimar. It gets really hard to just remember both of their movesets for me...though, that's probably just from the single most fail amount of memory...ever.

Though, I can see why Snake and Diddy would be very hard...I haven't tried that combination yet, as I kinda suck with Snake.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd say probably Lucario and Olimar. It gets really hard to just remember both of their movesets for me...though, that's probably just from the single most fail amount of memory...ever.

Though, I can see why Snake and Diddy would be very hard...I haven't tried that combination yet, as I kinda suck with Snake.
I have to ask, though. What about that duo warrants them harder than every other set of characters?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm honored. And I did say "IMO."
I mean, if you gave any good reasons, I'd have just ignored you. It'd also be different if either characters had particularly high learning curves.

The only conclusion that I can come to would be "You are extremely biased toward your characters."

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
HAS to be snake and diddy. The two most complicated characters in the game. Nades and bananas are too much to keep up with.
I actually don't find it too difficult to switch between them. They both have excellent ground games, and I feel that I'm always in control (of my character, maybe not of the match).

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I mean, if you gave any good reasons, I'd have just ignored you. It'd also be different if either characters had particularly high learning curves.

The only conclusion that I can come to would be "You are extremely biased toward your characters."

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
I agree. I mean it's one thing to say that if you main Snake and ICs, but something completely different with Marth and Wolf.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
*sigh* Never mind. I can play okay-ish with about any character except the Spacies, namely Wolf....

Nestec

Smash Ace
I agree with Jimbo.

Aside from them, I'd say MK and Ganon. I mean really, who can transition from pure pwnage to pure ****sicles like that? @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom