• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M K Ban Issue Sbr Thread New!!!`

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm not for banning MK, and I don't play the game. Why? Because I completely agree with a vast majority of the essay going for a Non-Ban (I read both).

To make this whole argument easier.

Play Melee.

:

: )

:D

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hrm. . . . . I thought this had died out. I'll read it and make up my mind since it was all written by the SBR (people who actually know the game) instead of reading through the topic full of people like BOB SAGET!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
To be honest this seems sorta pointless. Even if SBR-Brawl states in the end that MK is banned, individual tournament organizers can (and will) still do what they want. It's not like SBR members are gonna go door to door across America to check if people are still using him. "HEY YOU. Stop using MK, we officially banned him in case you didn't notice." SBR has no power. :/

If anything people would just start organizing Meta Knight only tournaments to mock them.

Whatever decision is made... Life will go on.

Master Raven

Smash Master
This debate can only end in civil war.

JUST YOU WATCH.

But... honestly though if MK does get banned that'll give me incentive to pick up ICs 'cause infiniting people is ****ing fun and when I start traveling I'm going to be the most hated player in FL by far.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey! I thoroughly enjoyed that topic - got a few laughs, and left with an infraction of 2 points (SPAM when I was clearly trolling).

Good thing /v/ don't know anything about the subject yet.

nevershootme

Smash Master
and look at how this whole community has been developed by scrubs from the ground up.

and how all of us listen to scrubs of various forms,

in the end, we're all scrubs. people getting angry just cuz of 1 stupid thing. even then, we're paying out $10-$15 on one tournament every week to 1 person who constantly ***** faces and gets 1st... such then banning a character can solve the whole problem once and for all.

everything doesn't make sense anymore anyways

edit: lets ride ice cars all day................................. zoooooooooooooooooooooom! slash!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
and look at how this whole community has been developed by scrubs from the ground up.

and how all of us listen to scrubs of various forms,

in the end, we're all scrubs. people getting angry just cuz of 1 stupid thing. even then, we're paying out $10-$15 on one tournament every week to 1 person who constantly ***** faces and gets 1st... such then banning a character can solve the whole problem once and for all.

everything doesn't make sense anymore anyways

edit: lets ride ice cars all day................................. zoooooooooooooooooooooom! slash!
support^

for both original post and edit

catobates

Smash Cadet
How about somebody hack and delete the whole brawl section of smashboards?

Sounds easier than banning MK.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Which is unfortunate. I think making this poll the final decision is a bit too hasty. Although both sides of the argument have come up with their reasoning, to make this decision affects the competitive community at its way of developing. What if MK does become that character that is indeed broken? If we need a ban then, it's not like we could choose to do so, because this poll could turn out in MK's favor. And since it's the finale, there's nothing we can do to change it.

:.

I think its hasty. They should wait much longer before pulling something like this.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
If he does get banned, I'm pretty sure the whole brawl community will be ruined.

Then everyone can ride ice cars.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dont Ban Omg! If We Ban Mk Other Noobs Will Want Snake, Diddy And Others Banned Because They Are "cheap" F*cking Pathetic What Is Trying To Be Pulled Of, We Are Playing Competative Brawl Not Competative Brawl Minus Mk.. Scrubs Just Cant Find A Way To Beat Mk. Im Sure That Almost All The People Voting For The Ban Are Not Experienced Enough To Shield The Tornado.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Dont Ban Omg! If We Ban Mk Other Noobs Will Want Snake, Diddy And Others Banned Because They Are "cheap" F*cking Pathetic What Is Trying To Be Pulled Of, We Are Playing Competative Brawl Not Competative Brawl Minus Mk.. Scrubs Just Cant Find A Way To Beat Mk. Im Sure That Almost All The People Voting For The Ban Are Not Experienced Enough To Shield The Tornado.
lol @ brawl being a competitive game. might as well say bomberman should be competitive which i would love to be part of o.o

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i don't like dynomite cause he uses my colors but YEAAAAAAAAAAA

and get that gayazz blazblue outta here

TMNT smashup is where it's at

VietGeek

Smash Hero
since its made by the ppl who brought us barlw, i wonder if it will encourage turtli-*shot*

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ bring it. me and luis vs u and esam teams. briiiiing it. oh and to spice things up. if u blow or harm ur team mate in any shape or form, extra 25 cents each hit for winner

Top Bottom