• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Uhh guys I have a problem.
In this tourney I signed up in, my first opponent is a Olimar main and I REALLY don't like Olimar with any of my "mains" but when I pick a character I have to use him for the next 2 matches. I want to use the ICs but......Olimar........ yeah.
So now what? I don't wanna pick someone else but I feel I have to.
*sigh* and not only that there are like 10 Olimar mains in this tourney..... >.>
Edit: I know that but I don't like Olimar on WiFi :(And my "main" main has LOTS of trouble with him but if I pick ICs I have to play with them again and I don't want to risk losing my first tourney (not that im bad with them)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Olimar's not even hard. At all. >>; He literally can't do anything to Blizzard Walls.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
...Weirdos.
Wut? It's really is true, they could be anime girls to real life girls or inbetween, most of them actually are well... too good :3

And Olimar isn't that hard, but he's a pain in the *** if you don't desync fast enough to get a wall of blizzard.

Sieguest

Smash Master
*looks at discussion above the Olimar one*
@.@
No comment...

About Olimar-I'm usually really aggressive against Olimars...I don't know if that's a good thing...but I usually try blizzard approaches...and sometimes Squall just to create pressure...

Olimar can pivot grab through blizzard? His pikmin doesn't get hurt? Dang...trippy...I need to fight more Olimars! :)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
When I make a desynched or a synched Blizzard wall against Olimar, they'll just jump and d-air me. Dx All I need to do is space my Blizzards correctly, lol.

JustNoOne said:
Wut? It's really is true, they could be anime girls to real life girls or inbetween, most of them actually are well... too good :3
kackamee said:
That's what I thought when I saw "Asian girls are too good."
Typical Asian girls? 0.o

Sieguest

Smash Master
*looks at title*
What is this I don't even....:p

EDIT: What's there to discuss Asian girls?
I know one at school and we're cool....:O

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i have a really funny asian friend. she's, like, 2 feet shorter than me, but she was our valedictorian. she, like me, also enjoys making our jewish friend feel bad about his religion. she's currently going to harvard university. she keeps wanting some of us from high school to hang out, but won;t give a definite date. O_o

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
sup me too.

i date an asian girl

I'm trying to learn to play the IC's

I still suck.

Prawn

Smash Master
Nooooooooo lie man I ****ing loveeeeeee asian chicks. I know that might sound weird but dude, for real.

I just came back from a niec *** party man, noooo asian chicks there. I wish tehre was man it woulda been awesome.

By the way, this is like teh third time I've come into this thread and posted when i got home from parties and mischeif, waahhhhhhhhhhhhht.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I know a few people who post on swf after getting wasted, which always struck me as an odd thing to do. Unfortunately, I'm a bit off-topic since none of these people are Asian girls.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I got a new controller now and its supa sexy. I didn't like all white so I switched the back with mah old one and now its black/white with extra cord!!! Sexy.

Also Im going to get mah tech skill down and even once Im good at it Im not going to stop practicing like I did last time. Hopefully after I get mah chit down I can start getting good at this game and rep teh ICs :D

Edit: also Im going to learn how to turn around heavies w/out hobbling because its hard to use on slanted surfaces. What are the most reliable (and it has to be fast enough) ways to do this? Im thinking of just learning the timing for bthrow and setting it up with nana being behind me more than usual so she wont run past popo with the regrab, but I haven't been on a Wii for liek 3 weeks to try anything out for myself so I dont know if this works. Any advice?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Olimar's not even hard. At all. >>; He literally can't do anything to Blizzard Walls.
Im sorry but I keep seeing people post things like this and its just not true... Olimar CAN manuver around Blizzard walls and once he has them seperated your supa screwed.

Just because he doesn't have anything that goes directly through it (besides purple pikmin which don't really count) doens't mean he can't do anything.

Hilt told me himself he thinks the matchup is slightly in Olimar's favor (which definitely isn't true lol) but its not a free win by any means.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
*looks at discussion above the Olimar one*
@.@
No comment...

About Olimar-I'm usually really aggressive against Olimars...I don't know if that's a good thing...but I usually try blizzard approaches...and sometimes Squall just to create pressure...

Olimar can pivot grab through blizzard? His pikmin doesn't get hurt? Dang...trippy...I need to fight more Olimars! :)
yeah pikmin are invincible during a throwing action, but olimar is not. if you hit him, the throw doesnt work, but you cant touch the pikmin. it actually can be annoying the olimar camps and spams pivot grabs... but squall pwns him really hard :)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
There are a lot of Koreans and Chinese here in Georgia, but our eskool's pretty diverse, so it's not just Asians, lol.

(I'm Asian too, BUT I'm a very different one, a unique one actually :3)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't know how you can pre-determine how much you like a girl by her ethnicity >_>.

A lot of girls are hot. Don't need to categorize them.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
who cares, its not like any girl's gonna ever go out with us anyway xD

Not with that attitude lmao.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero

*P*L*U*R*
The pic that he has up is of him and his girlfriend
Despite the fact that he is happily taken, PLUR thinks Kawaii Bunny is a cutie
90% of his time at tournaments is spent playing friendlies in MElee.
PLUR mains IC in both Melee and Brawl with no true tournament secondaries aside from Game and Watch in Melee.
PLUR's favorite kind of music is electronica.
His gamertag is actually taken from the acronym made in the Rave community. It means "Peace Love Unity Respect"
PLUR lives with 4 roommates but prefers to be alone.
PLUR likes to clean his house and listen to Soulful or Electro House music
PLUR's favorite kind of music is HArdstyle and TRance though
PLUR's favorite bands are Gorillaz, Polysics, and Dir en Grey. With Melt Banana and Sloth Love Chunks close behind.
PLUR's real name is Christen Jones
PLUR used to smoke but quit.
PLUR drinks.
PLUR is twenty-one
PLUR does not watch TV.
However, PLUR DOES watch JApanese and other Asian dramas over the internet via youtube, Crunchyroll, etc.
PLUR hasn't had much tournament success in either game, mostly because his lack of good training partners and lack of enthusiasm to study matchups and videos.
PLUR is goign to pick up Blazblue in addition to Smash. Litchi is too good.
PLUR likes the ">:3" smiley.
Despite the fact that he rarely ever posts on the character specific boards and keeps up with the metagame, PLUR still consider himself one of the more knowledgeable IC mains in both games.
PLUR is moreso known for his fancy, flashy IC in Melee.
And his cheesecake
PLUR gives the best hugs in North Carolina. >:3

PLUR thinks Ftilt is one of IC's most underrated moves in both games and that IC players should use it more

swordgard

Smash Hero
Asian girls discussion? Lolwtf XD

Should we start defining nanas nationality while were at it ? XD

T3h Albino

Smash Master
uhmm.....what in the? and Chibi where are the asian women in GA? I can't find them halp? D: lol nana can't be black she has no hops <_<

Top Bottom