• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
My american geography is so bad. Is that quite a long journey?

I have a fancy dress party on saturday... the theme being "Hippy Love". It's in a forest! I really need to get some kind of appropriate costume. Or I might just go all free and awaken the nature lover in me and turn up... nude! haha! ...decisions decisions...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
oh quit coveting me :-p

Speaking of coveting me. I finally tried a shirtless....ish pic... but you can only see it on the "sexy smashers" usergroup ;)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
oh quit coveting me :-p

Speaking of coveting me. I finally tried a shirtless....ish pic... but you can only see it on the "sexy smashers" usergroup ;)
oh?

That group is extremely flawed.
Because I'm not in it D:<

>__>

<__<

*Joins group JUST to see Kyle's photo*

jk

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's past midnight, so:

I'm claiming Samusbrawler. :mad: Which means I get SoR (I think that's who you claimed) by default as a sub-*****.

Also, since Samusbrawler double-claimed: I also claim myself so none of you get any funny ideas.

That's all. :)

Also, @Kataefi and sort of everyone else as well.... I'm getting a new laptop soon to replace my broken one. Once I'm not on this piece of **** I've been working with for the past few months, I'll look into getting a Dazzle so I can record vids. I'll be more into testing then when I can actually show my results.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LOL

<3

I claimed Kyle a while back, not SoR. So you get him as a sub-***** lololol
I also claimed you >:D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I've decided to use Sheik /Zelda again!
So now I'm, you know, allowed to be here xD

Oh and I finally realized that Sheik >>> Zelda

But the problem is I also want to use Diddy, but then I'd be using too many characters D=

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Poor Hughes.....
:(

And yeah, envy's a ******* xD
Lust is the best. I was sad when she died too
=/

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
What exactly is the point of all of this?

Does SoR even know he's been "taken"?
nope, Sor hasn't even posted for like 20+ pages i think, he'll be surprised that his room has been moved when he comes back lol

claim me if you want, but it means nothing; I'm far too much man for one man to hold me down. . . now two men. . . well, that depends on how sexy they are.
lies

i thought you were monogomus(sp?):laugh:

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna try the profile thing since i didn't put one up earlier.

AzNfinesse
Tournament Player
Teammates: NirvanaBebop (Snake), Kokaloo (ZSS)
Color: Pink
Sheik: Yes
Secondaries: Mr. Game and Watch, King Dedede, Falco, Diddy Kong

me an my baby gurl...tattoos in the same spot

bored at work...

ain't i adorable?

a little bit about myself
- i am 21 years old
- i am 5'4" and 140 lbs
- i was born in manila, philippines, but grew up in paterson, nj, and now i live in las vegas, nv
- i am a film studies major at unlv
- i'm part of the nevada army national guard
- i'm part filippino and part japanese
- my favorite sports are tennis, wrestling, and volleyball (even though i'm short)
- i love mma (mixed martial arts)
- i probably get into more fights than i should :p
- i have an obsession with kirby when he absorbs ROB's powers
- i was born january 20, 1988
- i love to surf, skateboard, and snowboard
- i plan on becoming a filmmaker or a nurse in the future. i'm in school now as a nursing major, and i plan to come back to school to get my film degree.
- i'm part of a fraternity (tau kappa epsilon)
- i once punched a hole through my door just because i wanted to see what would happen.
- no, i am not hawaiian by any means.
- i really should go out more
- i am unusually lazy
- i love world of warcraft, call of duty, and of course, games that have zelda characters in it.
- i used to do hip hop dancing in high school (placed 10th at a regional competition)
- my favorite color is blue and white
- water is my spiritual element
- it's not really as hot as you think it is in vegas
- i have one brother
- my favorite food is pizza

umm...i really don't know what else to say.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
don't lie... it was true and you know it!
xD

cleaim me if you want, but it means nothing; I'm far too much man for one man to hold me down. . .
Oh? We'll see about that

lololol

now two men. . . well, that depends on how sexy they are.
k we can try that too

ahaha I'm such a creep xD
It's all jokes though :p

- my favorite color is blue and white

!!!!!

Those are my exact favorite color's too
O__o

sasook

Smash Champion
nope, Sor hasn't even posted for like 20+ pages i think, he'll be surprised that his room has been moved when he comes back lol
At the speed of which this thread moves, 20 pages is probably like....not even 2 days. SoR probably doesn't think he's missing much lol.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Random but...
anyone else use Dark Zelda/Sheik??
Ocho does

I could go into detail . . . but suffice it to say that I'm not in a monogomous relationship at this moment, so I'm open to at least a few guys vying for my attention
oh i see lol

At the speed of which this thread moves, 20 pages is probably like....not even 2 days. SoR probably doesn't think he's missing much lol.
maybe, but he might be very surprised on his return, unless he's just been lurking lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I second Okami. That game is wtfamazing.

I have it for the PS2, but I want it for the Wii too.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Beat it already. I figured that would be a given, given the amount I rant about how amazing that game is.

For the record, I've also beat Galaxy, TP, MP3 and Super Paper Mario, all of which were quite disappointing.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
TP is NOT dissapointing unless you have ridiculous expectations out of it.

I enjoyed ToS2, but it was nothing compared to the first.

Fire Emblem was good.

Rune Factory and Animal Crossing are addictive.

There's a good game hidden SOMEWHERE in NiGHTS, but mainly it's frustrating how they didn't flesh that good game OUT.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Beat it already. I figured that would be a given, given the amount I rant about how amazing that game is.
Oops, forgot that was you. I thought it was Hedge for some reason.

Rune Factory and Animal Crossing are addictive.
OMGGGGG, I want Rune Factory Frontier so badly. I played both the DS RF games, and they were so ****ing addicting.... I couldn't put either one down. It was like going into zen mode for a few hours, lol.

But if you don't like farming sims (it's like Harvest Moon but with an RPG/monster fighting twist to it), you'll probably get bored with it pretty fast.

EDIT: Has anyone here tried The Conduit yet?

I also enjoyed watching my friend play Resident Evil 4, but I dunno how good it is compared to other REs.... that's the only one I've seen all the way through.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Ha, I think we both rant about it quite a bit. It deserves it though. I was kinda hoping there might be a sequel. A part of me knows it won't be as good, though. If there is one, I at least hope they take their time with it.

I suppose I got caught in the hype of TP. It was not a BAD game by any means, but I just got tired of the system.

Go here
Collect stuff
You're done?
Here's zant.
Go there.
Collect more stuff.
Oh you're finished?
Here's Zant.
Go over there.
Collect these things.
Finished already?
Oh here's Zant.
What? Zant's dead?
Here's ganondorf.
Done.

I didn't like the whole nostalgia thing either. I feel like it was over done. WW hinted at OoT things but it was it's own game. I couldn't help but feel TP NEEDED the references to OoT to be a good game.

I'll look up Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem.

I was hoping that The Conduit would be fun. I have no expectations of that game.

Top Bottom