• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sieguest

Smash Master
You know those amazingly tiny man-thongs you see on the beaches occasionally? Worn by the heavily muscled, oiled up prettyboys?

Yeah. That's a Banana Hammock.

D:
..................................................................................................
oh..............................................................................................
(punctuation abuse demonstrates the moment of silence I just had after I read this....)
wow...okay...thanks for telling me....I think...

Teh Future

Smash Master
Futurewrestler faqs:

-Futurewrestler doesn't want to type futurewrestler a million times so Im not going to.
-Future's lame *** tag came from when he signed up for Gamefaqs when he was 12 and he wanted to be a wrestler when he grew up (lol). He would change it to simply Future, but some people know him by this name already. When he enters tournaments, he will tell people that his tag is Future, and is often put in at Futurewrestlker anyways =(
-Future wonders why everyone types facks in third person, and why he is also doing so.
-Future can play nearly every character in Brawl adequetly, his best chararcters are:
ICs
Rob
Yoshi
Mario
Metaknight
Lucas
Diddy
-Future offically main ICs now, it took him nearly a year to find a main and stick with them.
-Future hates trying to spell words like adequelty.
-Going to be a senior in High school
-Used to be really good at Gears of War, and although I never played competitivley myself I was friends (online friends lol) with some of teh best clans and stuff...
-Hates Gears of War 2
-Future gets the vibe that KawaiiBunny doesn't like him for some reason.
-Future hates that the main thing holding him back in brawl is tech skill
-Future enjoys playing Smash64, and mains C.Falcon in both 64 and melee, although Im really bad at melee.
-Im practicing more than an hour ever day for the past week to hoepfully master CGs and pivot IB, Im going to continue to do so until IDK when Im really good at it I guess.
-Future hopes that he will start placing well in tournaments soon because he feels like he has potential.
-Placed top 10 in every tournament Ive been to except for a midwest regional event where I didn't want to play Ice Climber dittos.
-^^Knows that isn't impressive because most of the tournaments Ive been to are chit with chit players.
-^^^Except for the regional tournament cause Michagan was there and Lain got jab locked by a Link and then made out with some girl in mah crew.... LOL
-Future wishes he lived in Michiagan or Kansas cause they are actually good at this game unlike STL.
-Future wants to start going to tournaments moar but works too much to do so
-Future is considering traveling around like every weekend for tournaments after his senior year is over, but doesn't think anybody else from STL would do this and doesn't have much opptomism for this actually happening.
-Future wishes he could consistently CG =(
-Im gonna go see if someone will barlw nao.

I dunno why I slipped into and out of third person, but I dont feel like changing it lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why does everyone think I hate them? ;___;

I love the ICs boards.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
hey Futurewrestler you said you were looking for someone to brawl, can you do WiFi?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't hate you. ;-;

I swear, you are like the 5th person this week to say that. @_@

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol well I dunno Ive sadi numerous things about/too you and you've never responded. Usually when people say something about me I reply... Plus you asked people for moar videos in the video thread and then never updated it after I posted vids.

ollllllllllllllllolloloo whatever I guess Im just wierd

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*Looks at past posts* I forgot that Ice Climbers were hated so much :/ No one said a single thing to me about my Ice Climbers while I was there, which might be partly because of my "Brawl is Broken" video. Then again, more people know me as "The man without a main" than "The Ice Climber guy".

Sieguest

Smash Master
After reading these facts and the responses I rofled....
lol at everyone thinking Kawaii hates them....>.> *hides now*

I don't know what to tell Future about his slipping in and out of third person, but it made the facts all the more funny....:p

HOLOpaW needs to take a chill pill, trying to brawl everyone across the globe....
DAR WE GO!

*Let the Flames begin*

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Ok I'm going to try to be as nice and polite as possible.....
I DO NOT NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL I JUST LIKE BRAWLING AND I WANNA GET BETTER!!!!! APPERENTLY SOME PEOPLE DON'T CARE AND ARE SCRUBS Why would you think I need a chill pill?
And yeah Kawaii hates us all :urg:
Jk
I wanna fight alot of people because I really don't have a "main" yet.... even after 600 hours of brawl....
Idk I might even quit Snake and MK, I might stick to kirby but..... *sigh* Idk I just don't have fun with people anymore

Sieguest

Smash Master
Ok I'm going to try to be as nice and polite as possible.....
I DO NOT NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL I JUST LIKE BRAWLING AND I WANNA GET BETTER!!!!! APPERENTLY SOME PEOPLE DON'T CARE AND ARE SCRUBS Why would you think I need a chill pill?
And yeah Kawaii hates us all :urg:
Jk
I wanna fight alot of people because I really don't have a "main" yet.... even after 600 hours of brawl....
Idk I might even quit Snake and MK, I might stick to kirby but..... *sigh* Idk I just don't have fun with people anymore
>.>
Dude....it was joke...why do you think we're here lol :)
I don't think you're kidding after that first question...;)
here comes the flame lol
Well then keep fighting...we already had this discussion!

hmmmmmm.....something bad is going to happen to me at some point

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Lol I didn't end that sentance without a ! or . so I think you know what I mean by "Why would I need a chill pill?" it was a joke.
I just can't find anyone and I go to WiFi and get bored by my main and then I find another one, kill with it then I get bored........
:dizzy: I don't think im picky I've only had one main in SSB64 and Melee. i switched once in Melee about a year b4 Brawl came out but....... I don't think that means anything.
I'm staying with the ICs tho, they're fun I just don't want to go "pro" with them.
/ramblez.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Lol I didn't end that sentance without a ! or . so I think you know what I mean by "Why would I need a chill pill?" it was a joke.
I just can't find anyone and I go to WiFi and get bored by my main and then I find another one, kill with it then I get bored........
:dizzy: I don't think im picky I've only had one main in SSB64 and Melee. i switched once in Melee about a year b4 Brawl came out but....... I don't think that means anything.
I'm staying with the ICs tho, they're fun I just don't want to go "pro" with them.
/ramblez.
*facepalm*
Then go to with anyone and practice AT's....kinda..
(Group mode is way better, but not near as fun....)
lol answering paragraghs with near one-liners....sweet...

The Filth

Smash Lord
I used to main Snake. I played icies for the first time seriously at a tourney last sunday and I'll never look back :3

They're too fun.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I used to main Snake. I played icies for the first time seriously at a tourney last sunday and I'll never look back :3

They're too fun.
^Agrees on all counts...execept there is only one opinion to agree with....
so Agrees on that count.....

As soon as I picked up the ICs...and spiked Captain Falcon in the most ******** way...I was in love! lol

IxxI

Smash Fence
Guys, I realized I need to stop approaching so much, and camp with blizzards and ice blocks.
I realized that if I DO need to approach I'll do it with more DAir's.
I realized I need to stop desyncing against people who camp.

Am I getting this right?

Sieguest

Smash Master
Guys, I realized I need to stop approaching so much, and camp with blizzards and ice blocks.
I realized that if I DO need to approach I'll do it with more DAir's.
I realized I need to stop desyncing against people who camp.

Am I getting this right?
???
Sounds good to me. :)
But...I always thought DAirs's were bad or something?

IxxI

Smash Fence
Oh, I meant BAir's lol.

NAir kinda sucks as a frontal approach, at least IMO. I think it's decent OOS, and as an aerial approach if you fast fall it.
FF'd NAir's can lead into a grab.

As IC's I'm sure you all know what that means.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
no, it has to say Banana Hammock discussion.

we know you <3 us all xD

but me the most xD
Really? I didn't know that.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think I'm the only person Karina had to make put her into their facts haha.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Everyone else was all "Bunny hates me", lol. -_-

IxxI

Smash Fence
That's because you do hate me, lol.

Also, congrats to Hylian for finally putting IC's for his character. ;D
Hylian, do you remember infracting me for my troll thread?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Everyone else was all "Bunny hates me", lol. -_-
I try not to jump on bandwagons.

I make them.

That's because you do hate me, lol.

Also, congrats to Hylian for finally putting IC's for his character. ;D
Hylian, do you remember infracting me for my troll thread?
I don't remember. I've infracted sooo many people haha.

Top Bottom