• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Craeter

Smash Apprentice
rofl tingle vs advance wars.

If there were more than just infantry and tanks AV could win easily, but without long range fire tingle could just float away. His bannana power would trip up infantry but probably not tanks. And I doubt his 'zoom-in' power would work at all. idk wth his hammers would do.

If AV can't get close to Tingle they can't win, but Tingle can't beat them at all. I'm gonna go with the advance war dudes on this one. (plus it's tingle. does he really win at anything?)

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Tingle bombed.
(5-8)

Post of the Day: Craeter

I'm gone until Saturday. No updates until then.

This week will be Helirin Vs. Jill Vs. Custom Robo, 2 most voted will advance.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Monster Reborn

Translation into... ummm... that game this forums about.

You should be able to read the original text by the way. So, what does this card do here in Smash? Well, this is an really helpful card. When you use this card, the last monster that died appears back into the current match, controlled by a level 9 computer at the percentage which the monster died at, and they don't disappear until they die, and when they die, they won't take off another stock.

How to use:

You have to be in the mind frame that the last monster was at a high percentage, so use them as a distraction or an obstacle. However, if you some how got gimped at a ridiculously early percentage, that means tha they can be very irritating, and will make it hideous for the opponent to go to Toon world. It's best not to use this when the last character was Toon Summoned Skull, as you'll lose a stock rather early, and can be more negative than positive, but having a character like Toon mermaid or Blue Eyes Toon Dragon (which are automatically programmed to camp, and for BETD run away and use down tilt).

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
the second that I saw I got Isaac as an assist trophy I was thrilled. Isaacs push can lead to a 1 hit ko if all hits connect so I think its one of the best. I really wish that one of the Golden Sun charcters will sopmeday make it into smash bros. i think putting Felix or Alex in would be awesome.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Where did you take that image.... or find it? Hmm, this is kind of a hard choice since I like both Issac and Kat & Ana. Argh, I'll vote later.

Top Bottom