• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 6 - Nothing Gold can Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
all the work put into the characters is amazing,
Thank you.

however some characters just seem a bit farfetched, stop putting
Don't tell us what to do.

projectiles in tilts and smashes, or timers on moves, or POISON effects? or small mushroom effects.
This is a thought exercise. And POISON effects? What a ridiculously stupid thing to complain about, especially with Spadefox there to pick apart. There's nothing complicated about POISON effects, they're already in Brawl in Lip's Stick.

Sakurai only put timings or projectiles on smashes to create something new for what? 3 or 4 characters?
That's because Sakurai is a hack.

I believe tilts and a attacks should just be basic physical attacks nothing crazy,
Good for you.

people are over complicating things into characters that would stand out and practically ruin the tier.
Ruin the tier? By way of complexity, is that what you're saying? Anything can be balanced. We're not hacking the game here, so talking about "ruining the tier" is about as insipid as what you said next.

I know it's all a laugh but it becomes less of a laugh when people are serious about absolute mad hattery.
Oh, I agree completely. Theoretical exercises for fun are serious business. Maybe one day this "Hyper_Ridley" will hack every Brawl in the world and put his character into it, and that day, the tier will be ruined. NOT THE TIER, ANYTHING BUT THE TIER

Sir, I disagree with what you say, and I would certainly not defend your right to say it.

HR: See you then, man, and once more, great job on Spadefox. ;)

Darkslash

Smash Master
all the work put into the characters is amazing,
Cool story, Bro.

however some characters just seem a bit farfetched,
Cool story,Bro

stop putting projectiles in tilts and smashes, or timers on moves
Cool story,Bro

, or POISON effects? or small mushroom effects.
Cool story,Bro

Sakurai only put timings or projectiles on smashes to create something new for what? 3 or 4 characters?
Cool story,Bro

I believe tilts and a attacks should just be basic physical attacks nothing crazy,
Cool story,Bro

people are over complicating things into characters that would stand out and practically ruin the tier.
Cool story,Bro

I know it's all a laugh but it becomes less of a laugh when people are serious about absolute mad hattery.
Cool story,Bro

EDIT: I improperly proved my point. This was to show that doing generic things arn't always for the best. Which is why I love MYM. Creativity is number one here. But unfourtunatly some people can't see past creativity and rather confine them selves in the comfort of boring generic moves.

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
If your going to make a believable character it has to follow some loose guidelines, if it doesn't what a joke why did you waste your time? For example i've read somewhere about an upb that makes a slot machine appear and you have to press a 3 times and when slots stop spinning a random effect happens.... to put this in context by this time of recovering you are long dead. Changes the background to shadow mario music when he gets near? do you even realise how annoying that would get? Some things you just have to be able to picture to take seriously.

Have fun with your jokes following this quote. All that experience alone on forums has served you well.

Smady

Smash Master
If your going to make a believable character it has to follow some loose guidelines, if it doesn't what a joke why did you waste your time? For example i've read somewhere about an upb that makes a slot machine appear and you have to press a 3 times and when slots stop spinning a random effect happens.... to put this in context by this time of recovering you are long dead. Changes the background to shadow mario music when he gets near? do you even realise how annoying that would get? Some things you just have to be able to picture to take seriously.

Have fun with your jokes following this quote. All that experience alone on forums has served you well.
It's true that there have to be guidelines, but you exaggerate things. Mostly, people get the balance fine or purposefully go the extra lengths to be bizarre if it is fitting.

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
It's true that there have to be guidelines, but you exaggerate things. Mostly, people get the balance fine or purposefully go the extra lengths to be bizarre if it is fitting.
i disagree there's alot of theory but when applied in a real match, it would never turn out the way you think, majority of characters made up would either get destroyed or completely annihilate the opponent.

When creating your character would it not be more rewarding that in the "playstyles section" every single character has to change there entire play style just to fit your one character? This does happen in brawl but nowhere near the extremes some people are coming out with.

Also i know it's not a "real match" but when everyone is trying to make things balanced it appears that people do care and haven't got "too creative" because even in creativity theres guidelines.

Your "creativity" limits you to a jab that can deal damage between what 3% and 18%? and if someone put a jab that dealt 999% would you read it? Which is my point entirely, if it's ridiculous or unfair or even too complicated it's not worth reading.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Thanks for the person that commented on my Ghor Dtilt request.

For Bear Hugger luz the brokenness :psycho:, I am going to go back an tweak some of the stats and nerf some of his smashes :p. And yeah I should nerf that recovery.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
i disagree there's alot of theory but when applied in a real match, it would never turn out the way you think, majority of characters made up would either get destroyed or completely annihilate the opponent.

When creating your character would it not be more rewarding that in the "playstyles section" every single character has to change there entire play style just to fit your one character? This does happen in brawl but nowhere near the extremes some people are coming out with.

Also i know it's not a "real match" but when everyone is trying to make things balanced it appears that people do care and haven't got "too creative" because even in creativity theres guidelines.

Your "creativity" limits you to a jab that can deal damage between what 3% and 18%? and if someone put a jab that dealt 999% would you read it? Which is my point entirely, if it's ridiculous or unfair or even too complicated it's not worth reading.
Either make a set or GTFO. Stop spaming our thread.

Darkslash

Smash Master
If your going to make a believable character it has to follow some loose guidelines,
Pray tell. Where are these guidelines?

if it doesn't what a joke why did you waste your time?
so let me guess. You thought this was the SSB4 thread and decided to troll?
Its called Make your Move for a reason.

For example i've read somewhere about an upb that makes a slot machine appear and you have to press a 3 times and when slots stop spinning a random effect happens.... to put this in context by this time of recovering you are long dead.
And which set is that? I can't recall that set. Really. I can see your mind set is inimaginative, generic, and overall dull.

Changes the background to shadow mario music when he gets near? do you even realise how annoying that would get? Some things you just have to be able to picture to take seriously.
AND DO YOU REALIZE IF YOU DON'T FIND THAT DRUDGE NEST, THE CITY WILL BE OVER RUN IN A MATTER OF DAYS.

You know, do you realize how annoying your getting at at this point? You obviously have no creativity points. At all. Also please direct me to this moveset.

Seriosuly...make a move set or Get the **** out. The people in this thread have no time for people like you.

I'm reporting you now for Trolling and spam. Becuase you have no usefull criticism regarding to this thread.

EDIT: Yippee more stuff to rip apart.

Do you seriously THINK that the Up B is made for the sole reason of going up? Thats totally ridiculous.

I'm sorry but what? This part REEKS of generic. Seriously do you think every character should have the same play style? You need a rude awakening.

Okay. Where are these guidelines that you treat like their the 10 commandments or some thing.

Okay at this point, you are a troll and have not READ any move sets here. PLEASE go to the nearest cliff side and jump off it. Your creativity restricts you to generic Jabs, punches and UP specials with the sole purpose of going up.

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
I believe it was bowsers air hovering thing at the end of super mario world.

oh no don't report me pleeeease

Katapultar

Smash Lord
"The secret to the ultimate power lies in the Amblic Cluster"
-GOREA-

-BIO-
Gorea is the final boss in Metroid Prime Hunters. A millennia ago, Gorea came to the Amiblic Cluster by a meteorite, in the form of gas. It eventually took the form of a gigantic Amblic, being near invincible due to being impervious to Amblic weapons and being able to copy them. Soon, Gorea was sealed away in a ship, Oubliette, being found by Samus a millennia later. Gorea had taken the signature attacks of the six hunters (They have trophies of them in SSBB, I won’t detail them) and fought Samus. Eventually Samus defeated Gorea, and so that ended that.

-AMMUNITION-
In Brawl, Gorea is a god with projectiles, though it has ammunition that counts for all of it’s projectiles (Except for neutral Special, a different case) to limit spamming, starting with 18 ammo, though 30 is the max. This will be visible in a small number next to your damage percentage, overall this means that you cannot spam its projectiles recklessly. To reload your projectiles, Gorea will have various attacks that will help you reload. They are not the easiest to pull off, but they are essential to keep your projectile game healthy. Also note that all of Gorea’s projectiles are energy based, making it a bigger sucker against characters like Mr. Game and Watch.

Strengths:
Has great spammable projectiles
Has a very quick throw with long range
Moves have good priority
Has an armada of projectiles
Can absorb energy projectiles
Ridiculously powerful melee attack that needs no charging

Weaknesses:
Other than the F-air, has a bad aerial game
Lightweight, especially for it’s size
Projectiles require ammunition in the long term
Is floaty and easy to juggle
Projectile absorbers make all Gorea’s projectiles useless
Can easily be chaingrabbed

-STATS-
Size: 10/10:
Bowser’s width and Gannondorf’s height, making Gorea a behemoth of a character.

Weight: 4/10:
For it's size, Gorea is very light, being a bit lighter than Mario due to originally being a shapeless gas.

Movement Speed: 2/10:
Overall, Gorea has movement speed compareable to Gannondorf.

Traction: 9/10:
Gorea pretty much stops instantly on the spot

1st jump: 7/10:
Quite good for a 1st jump, though not as good as Falco’s 1st jump.

2nd jump: 5/10:
A little less than average for vertical and horizontal reach, but good for comboing.

Recovery: 3/10:
A good recovery for recovering but easily gimpable by enemies.

Power: 6/10:
Gorea has some fairly strong attacks.

Range: 6/10:
Gorea has great range, but it needs it precious projectiles to do this...

Priority: 6/10:
Gorea has a good amount of priority in it’s attacks so it won’t be out-prioritized easily.

Crouch: 6/10:
Gorea actually has a very good crouch, transforming into a black gas to do so. Gorea is very flat in this form, as flat as Kirby’s crouch, but the lag for the crouch puts this off from being one of the best.

Falling Speed: 3/10:
Gorea is floaty, being easy to juggle.

-ANIMATIONS-
(This is optional to read, it does not refer to Gorea’s game at all)

Standing:
Gorea will stand still, nothing special. If left to stand though, Gorea will check it’s arms for ammunition.
Walking:
Gorea moves it’s 3 legs very slowly in sync.
Running:
Gorea moves a little faster, little difference.
Dashing:
Gorea is moving at an average speed, though this is it’s fastest.
1st jump:
Gorea bends it’s legs slightly before hopping off the ground.
2nd jump:
Gorea seemingly leaps in mid-air, making it look like a 1st jump.
Roll Dodge:
Gorea borrows a power from its Final Form and teleports to its new location.
Aerial Dodge and Spotdodge:
In both cases, Gorea becomes a black gas for the duration of the dodge.
Sleeping:
All of Gorea’s body stops glowing and it stands motionlessly like a statue.
Stunned:
As soon as Gorea becomes stunned, its shoulder joints explode and let out smoke for visual effect. Gorea will stay motionless during this whole time.

-SPECIALS-
Neutral Special: Energy Tentacle:
Straight from the Seal Sphere on Gorea’s core, an orange tentacle (The size of ROB’s laser fully charged) will fly out. There is no lag to this; the tentacle moving forward at Mario’s dashing speed up to 4 stage builder blocks. If the tentacle does not hit an enemy after it reaches its limit, it will fall to the floor, slowly reeling itself in at Gannondorf’s walking speed, being highly punishable for Gorea since the tentacle is a hurtbox for Gorea, being apart of it.

If you do manage to hit a enemy with this attack, the end of the tentacle will count as a grab hitbox with high priority, holding the enemy in their place (By impaling them) for 1 second (In other words, this does not reel them in). If the enemy is in the air while being grabbed, then Gorea will retract its tentacle at Gannondorf’s walking speed so the enemy is above the nearest ground to Gorea before the 1 second count begins. After holding the enemy in place, the enemy will collapse to the ground, like with Snake’s D-throw, and they will have taken 6%, as Gorea retracts its tentacle back as normal.

Whilst this may seem all to the attack, there is in fact, more. Gorea used this attack to steal the hunters energy based weapons, and this is exactly what it did. Gorea gains a energy based projectile that it keeps for it’s new Neutral Special until it loses a stock, along with changing its colour based on what you stole. Beware that all of Gorea’s Neutral Special projectiles below have ammo, though. In order for you to reload, you will need to use Gorea’s D-throw (Will be mentioned later) on the same enemy that you got the power from. Depending on the character you attacked, you get the following move:

FIRE/EXPLOSIVE
  • Mario, Luigi, Ike, Bowser, Charizard, Snake, Captain Falcon
  • Colour: Orange-ish Red
  • Ammo: 1
With the same starting lag of Bowser’s Fire Breath but half the ending lag, Gorea lowers its cannon arms to use a fire attack with the exact same properties as Bowser’s Fire Breath. The only difference to Bowser’s fire is that Gorea’s fire has 1.5 more range and damage properties (Priority, hitstun so forth stay the same). You can store the fire to keep using, but beware that this fire cannot restore itself unlike Bowser’s and once the fire is reduced to its weakest stage, you will run out of the single ammunition.

WIND
  • Sonic, Meta-Knight, Marth, Link, Toon Link, Wario Donkey Kong, King DeDeDe, Diddy Kong, Olimar
  • Colour: White
  • Ammo: 3
Gorea rears its arms back for a moment, then firing a small ball of wind. Start and end lag are comparable to Ness’ PK Fire. The ball is the size of a pokeball, traveling ½ of Final Destination at the speed of Mario’s dash. The ball has average priority, does 2% and will knock back any enemy who makes contact with the ball in a similar way to the AT Isaac. This attack variation is best used for edge-guarding if timed right. One ball uses up 1 of the 3 ammo.

ENERGY
  • Fox, Falco, Wolf, Zero Suit Samus/Samus, Pikachu, Ivysaur, ROB, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Mr. Game and Watch, All Subspace Enemies
  • Colour: Plasma-ish Yellow
  • Ammo: 5
Gorea slams it’s arm cannons into the ground and begins charging. The whole process takes half a second, but it’s not actually a charge move. After that time, Gorea suddenly aims both of it’s cannons forward and fires a beam the size of ROB’s laser fully charged, traveling at triple Pit’s arrows and can go through walls. If the average priority beam hits an enemy, they take 10% with knockback killing at 160%. Gorea then suffers low ending lag after the attack. Using this takes 1 out of the 5 ammo.

Alternatively, you can hold the Special Input for the whole duration of the attack, and after the first attack, if you have 4 ammo left (Assuming that you lost 1 from the 1st attack to make it 4) then Gorea will fire out 4 more beams consecutively, having a short break in between like Falco’s blaster. Doing so can allow you to hit the enemy if they try to jump to dodge this, but you will lose all of your ammo doing this.

ICE/WATER
  • Ice Climbers, Squirtle, Yoshi
  • Colour: Light Blue:
  • Ammo: 2:
Gorea quickly aims it cannons forward to fire a stream of water similar to FLUDD. The start-up lag is a bit slow, making it Iess spammable. The water is as big as FLUDD halfway charged. This water does not push enemies back however. The water has infinite priority and does 2% to anyone hit by it with no knockback or hitstun, though it still acts like an energy projectile. That’s not all however, as the water soon after freezes while it is still in mid-air. Anyone who is in the water at this time will not be frozen, but rather knocked upwards with weak set knockback that never kills. As for the ice, it will stay in its position for 5 seconds before breaking, being an invincible wall that serves as a shield for you in the same shape as the initial water attack. The end lag is short, and using this attack once uses up 1 ammo of the 2. Best used as a shield when setting up.

PSYCHIC
  • Ness, Lucas, Lucario
  • Colour: Pink
  • Ammo:2
Gorea will aim it’s cannon forward, firing out a large white ball. The start-up and end lag are comparable to Falcon Punch. The white ball is similar to Din’s Fire as in this stage it will not harm anyone, being the size of Ness’ PK Flash and moving in a straight line, infinite range at Gannondorf’s walk speed. The ball will do nothing, unless you press the special input again. This will cause the Seal Sphere to go blue as Gorea stops for a brief moment. This is dead quick, and afterwards, the ball will explode in the same hitbox as the ball’s size, this having infinite priority, doing 4% to anyone hit and paralyzing them just like ZSS’ Plasma for 2 ½ seconds. Using 1 will use 1 of the 2 ammo. Not a very long time, though you can use one of your powerful projectiles while the enemy is stuck.

MAGIC/DARKNESS
  • Zelda/Shiek, Peach, Pit, Gannondorf
  • Colour: Purple
  • Ammo: 1
Gorea aims both of it’s arm cannons on the floor, which creates a dark purple flame, which afterwards Gorea is knocked back from the force of the attack. The start-up lag is similar to DK-F-air, though the end lag knocks Gorea back 1 Stage Builder Block, this being unavoidable, and sends Gorea into being knocked down on it’s back. This dark purple flame acts like a hothead when travelling, but it has infinite range. The flame is the size of Olimar, traveling at Gannondorf’s dashing speed. The flame has no priority if it connects, doing 16% with knockback killing at 90%. The ball can damage you as well, though you can use that to your advantage with the next move mentioned below. You only have 1 ball so be careful. And don’t use this when your behind an edge of you will fall into an inescapable foolstool falling motion that will send you into the KO zone.

Side Special: Projectile Absorb:
Gorea begins to curl up slightly while it’s body begins to shimmer. There is barely any lag, and Gorea will stay in this form for as long as you hold the B button. Gorea is incapable of any action in this form, and releasing B will revert Gorea out of this state with the same end lag as the start-up.

If an energy projectile hits Gorea, then Gorea is unaffected by it and absorbs it. Wait; is this a clone of Mr. Game and Watch’s Oil Panic? Well, kind of, but it is important for Gorea’s game. When Gorea absorbs a projectile, it will serve as a re-load for Gorea’s ammo count. Any projectile that does less than 10% will fill Gorea’s ammo count by 2 but anything that does 10% or more will fill up Gorea’s ammo count by 4. Anything that does more than 30% will fill up Gorea’s ammo count by 10. This is not a offensive attack unlike MG&W’s Oil Panic, but its one of the only ways that Gorea can re-load it’s projectiles, along with serving as a projectile counter and against reflectors.

Up Special: Gaseous Form:
Gorea will instantaneously turn into a black gas the size of a blast box on the spot. This lasts for 3 seconds, where you can move using the control stick, but only at Wolf’s running speed. This special does not automatically grab a ledge for you; you cannot even grab ledges in this form. For the 1st second of this form, you are invincible, the 2nd you have super amour and the final second you are vulnerable. During these times, Gorea seems to be slowly morphing back into it’s normal form, indicating how much time you have left. You will fall into helpless after the 3 seconds are up. Though this recovery gives you a few invincibility frames, it is actually easily gimpable since enemies know what stage you are at. If you are not close enough to the stage, this recovery will fail you.

Down Special: Absorbing the Seal Sphere:
Gorea remains motionless as the Seal Sphere located in it’s core starts to dim. This takes half a second, and Gorea is free to move again afterwards, it’s core still dim. You will notice that Gorea has taken 30% damage, though you will regain 15 ammo from using this move. This move cannot be used for 15 seconds afterwards, which then Gorea’s core will light up again, though this does not interfere with Gorea, just a sign that you can use the attack again. You also cannot use this attack if your damage percentage is 150% or higher. The easiest way to re-load your ammo if the Side Special is unusable due to your enemy, though Gorea is already lightweight, so don’t try to risk taking a lot of damage.

-STANDARDS/TILTS-

Standard Attack: Imperialist:
This is one of the six weapons that Gorea stole. This one was stolen from the Bounty Hunter, Trace.

Gorea will aim its two arm cannons forward, its color changing to red. This has average start-up lag, not long but certainly not short. Once this happens, a sniping marker appears in front of Gorea in an instant. It will look very similar to the Dragoon’s marker. While the marker is out, you will control it, having the same movement as the Dragoon, making it very similar. Should you end up having the maker behind you; it will cause Gorea to turn around. You will stay in this position for as long as you want until you press the standard attack input again or if you are attacked in this form.

The initial attack occurs when you press B, though this may be hard to learn. When you do this, Gorea will instantly fire a red laser that is the size of ROB’s weakest laser in the direction that the marker was. The laser will has infinite range, traveling at triple the speed of Pit's arrow, making this a ridiculously fast projectile, along with having average priority. Enemies hit by the laser will take 7% with knockback that never kills. However, staying true to the game, the Imperialist can score head-shots, where the laser is at its prime. Should this occur, the enemy will take 16% with knockback that kills at 155%. Either way, there is a half a second end lag to the attack, enemies being able to punish a missed shot. Using a shot from the Imperialist will eat up 4 ammo, and Gorea needs a one second break before using the shot again, though this does not stop you from aiming after the end lag. This attack is quite quick to set up, and enemies like Meta-Knight and Jigglypuff will always suffer headshots, allowing you to use this attack fully effectively. This is one of Gorea’s more spamable projectiles, but it’s hard to master fully.

Dash Attack: Arm Swing:
Gorea will use the only melee attack it used in the boss battle against it. Gorea will stop all forward movement momentum, rearing back it's arm before swinging it in a swiping motion. This is a very slow attack, having triple the start and end lag of DDD’s 1st hit in his standard attack. The arm has the range of DDD’s infinite standard A combo. If the arm does connect with an enemy however, the attack has high priority and will do 19% with knockback killing at 75%. Sounds like a bland, pathetic, unfitting attack for Gorea, though it will need this attack to kill when projectiles fail (Like against Ness or Lucas). This attack should be used as a finisher, not being needed to be charged like a smash attack, especially with a few of Gorea's other attacks.

U-tilt: Fake Arm:
Gorea will lower on of it’s arms before raising it into the air, the start-up and end lag being similar to Peach’s U-tilt. The arm has low priority, has the range of Snake’s U-tilt and does 5% that kills at 240%. Whoa, not only is this move bad, but it is really uncreative.

Actually, this attack has a second part to it. If you have a power currently from the Neutral Special at full ammo, by pressing A after the first attack, Gorea will self-tear it’s arm off and will throw it 1 ½ a Stage Builder Block forward as if throwing a item. Enemies who are hit by the arm’s low priority take 4% with very weak hitstun. Afterwards, this version of the attack has average ending lag as Gorea regenerates another arm. Using this attack will reduce the ammo you had for the Neutral Special attack to 0 though, so you will have to recharge. The special property of this attack however is that the arm cannon Gorea threw off does not disappear, rather staying as an item that anyone except you can pick up, being as big as a super scope. The character holding it will use the Special Attack the Gorea originally had in the arm, but they will remain stationary when using it. The weapon will be useless when it has no ammo, but it can be thrown for the same properties as when Gorea throws it. Sometimes, there is a 1/8 chance that when the enemy tries to use the arm cannon, the weapon will explode, destroying it and knocking the enemy upwards for 15% and knockback killing at 100%. The weapon is rather useless to the enemy however, as Gorea can just use it’s Side Special to absorb the attack, so enemies probably won’t want to use the weapon, so this attack may not be worth using.

D-tilt: Stance:
Gorea will enter a crouching state with it’s arms aimed forward, which takes half a second. This crouch state lowers Gorea’s hitbox just a little when initiated. Gorea is incapable of action in this state, only being able to use its F-tilt, F-Smash, D-Smash (Which are below this attack shortly after). To get out of this state, just press up on the control stick, which will cause you to use your 1st jump.

You may not see any point in this attack, but the fully charged version of the F-tilt, F-Smash and the whole D-Smash all require Gorea to enter this position, causing them to suffer great lag. But if you are in this stance, there will be little to no lag for either of the 2 Smash attacks and tilt, as after you have used them, Gorea will laglessly return to this position. A must for Gorea’s camping game.

F-tilt: Volt Driver:
Kanden used this weapon, though it was stolen from him by Gorea.

There are two effects of this attack based on if you either tap or hold the A button.

Tapping the input will cause Gorea’s body to go yellow, and it will shoot out a yellow ball the size of a pokeball. There is little lag to the start-up, the ball traveling up to 1/3 of Final Destination at Gannondorf’s running speed. The ball has no priority, and enemies who get hit by it will take 5% with no knockback or hitstun. The end lag is very short. You will only use up 1ammo for every 3 times you use this version of the attack. A rather petty attack, hardly worth using, though it is quick and can inflict decent damage.

The charged version requires you to hold the A button. The start-up lag will proceed as normal as if you were using the uncharged version. The attack will charge for 1 second, though cannot be released early. After charging, Gorea will go into the laggy D-tilt stance, though if you are already in the D-tilt stance, this laggy animation will skip. After that, Gorea will fire an electrical yellow ball, this time being the size of a party ball. The ball travels at the same speed as Gannondorf’s run, and will travel ¾ of Final Destination, with homing properties. The ball has average priority, doing 13% with hitstun. If used on a robotic character, then they will malfunction, having similar effects to Luigi’s Negative Zone for 6 seconds like sleeping, randomly taunting, stunned. The end lag for the attack is short, though there is none if you were in the D-tilt stance, where you will revert to after the attack. This attack uses 2 ammo, and is really only best used against robotic characters, like ROB.

-SMASHES-

F-Smash: Judicator:
The bounty Hunter Noxus’ weapon that Gorea stole near the end of Metroid Prime Hunters, it would only make sense for Gorea to use it.

Gorea will stand motionless as its color changes to purple for the duration of the smash before charging. Despite what this sounds, there is actually no lag. Depending on the charge, the following effect will occur:
  • Less than 50/100 charged:
Gorea immediately fires out a small pellet of ice (The ammo) straight forward that is the size of Pit’s arrows, traveling at the speed of Capt. Falcon’s Dash and traveling at the range up to a whole Final Destination. The bullet has average priority, doing 6% with low knockback that on average kills at only 300%. Like Link’s boomerang, you can make the projectile move diagonally by the same method. Should the pellet hit a wall, it will bounce off in the opposite direction. There is very little lag after the pellet is shot. This uses 1 ammo, being easily spammable.

• 50-99/100 charged:
The same as before, except Gorea will fire out another ice pellet with the same traits shortly after the 1st one is shot out. This will prolong the smash slightly. This version not only uses 2 ammo but also has slightly more ending lag. Only 1 pellet fires if you have 1 ammo left.

• 100/100 charged:
Gorea will begin it’s laggy crouch from the D-tilt, unless you are already in that state, giving the smash heavy start-up. This is the same as before as it fires two pellets, but as soon as the first pellet is fired, an ice barrier will envelop the front of Gorea, being as tall as Gorea (Gannondorf basically) but very flat width wise. The barrier lasts for 5 seconds in front of Gorea, but it acts just like a wall, making you invulnerable, but your projectiles can still go through it. Enemies who touch the barrier will be frozen for the same properties as a weakly thrown freezie, but for only half the time, taking 13%, no knockback. The barrier can be destroyed by fire attacks, having 50HP worth against fire. If you are not in the D-tilt stance, you will suffer average ending lag, otherwise none. You will use up 2 ammo with the 2 ice pellets, and an extra 3 ammo for creating the barrier. The attack will be downgraded if you don’t have the necessary ammo. An attack that is best used for a defensive game, spamming the attack can be good for damage racking but beware of ammo.

D-Smash: Magmaul:
The Magmaul is used by the Bounty Hunter Spire, a weapon which Gorea stole as well.

The start-up lag is similar to the F-Smash, only Gorea turns orange instead of purple. After charging, Gorea will instantly get into that laggy stance you know well by now, if it was not in the D-tilt stance before. The charging will determine the range and intensity of the attack:
  • No charge will cause Gorea to fire a flaming rock the size of a waddle dee that fires in an arc similar to DDD’s Side Special but only fires 2 stage builder blocks forward at the speed of Gannondorf’s dashing speed. The rock has average priority, doing 12% with knockback that kills on an average at 200%. Uses 2 ammo.
  • A fully charged smash will cause the rock to be the same size and firing arc, but travels up to ½ of Final Destination at the speed of Sonic’s dashing speed, high priority and doing 25% with knockback that kills at 115%. The rock will be embedded in the ground or wall where it landed, acting as a vulnerable wall, but has 25HP, making a good shield for you. Uses 4 ammo.
No matter the charge, the smash attack suffers from average ending lag if you are not in the D-tilt crouching position.

U-Smash: Restructure:
Gorea gets into a position identical to it’s Side Special. This takes the same amount of lag as the Side Special, there being almost none. When charging is complete, Gorea gets out of the curling form and… nothing happens. A waste it seems. Actually, While charging, Gorea must be hit by a energy based projectile that belonged to a playable character or a item they were holding. If this does happen, Gorea will suddenly transform into the character that used the attack against it, being a shadow version of them from the SSE. Gorea will take no damage from the projectile and is immune to that projectile that it was hit by for the duration of the time that it is in the form of the character. Rather fitting for Gorea, as it had the ability to do this, taking the form of the beings it killed in Metroid Prime Hunters, the Amblics. There are upsides and downside though, as while you are in the form:

• Gorea can only use attacks of the transformed character that are energy based projectiles (This can include DDD’s super DDD jump as the star is an energy projectile). Gorea is also able to use minions that can use energy projectiles, for example, DDD’s waddle doo, but Gorea will always pull out Waddle Doos.
  • Gorea cannot pick up or throw items in this form.
  • If Gorea was hit by an energy based item (Say ray gun or fire flower), Gorea turns into the character still and gains their energy projectiles but you will have a unthrowable item that you can use, but it still has the same ammo.
  • A minion’s energy based projectile hitting Gorea in the charging state of the U-Smash (Like Waddle Doo’s electric) will result in Gorea transforming into the character who summoned the minion.
  • Getting hit by ATs, Pokeball pokemon and FS will not work with this attack, and you will take damage as normal instead of transforming.

You can stay in the form for as long as you like, but if you take 50% worth of damage or use a taunt, you will revert to normal. A move that can prove useful, you can change into DDD and get his Side and Up Specials, though how useful the attack is depends on the battle.

-AERIALS-

F-air: Battlehammer:
A weapon stolen from one of the six Bounty Hunters, Weavel, a cyborg space pirate.

Gorea will instantly turn green, aiming its arm cannon forward. The start-up lag is extremely quick. Gorea will now stay in this position for as long as you want to, pressing A or being attacked will cause Gorea to revert, similar to the Imperialist (Standard Attack). While in this position, Gorea cannot turn around, and if it lands on solid ground, it will keep this position, but will have to remain stationary for as long as you are in the position. Upon pressing B, Gorea will fire a green shot the size of a Pokeball, falling at an arc similar to DDD’s Side Special, but travel at the speed of Falco’s Laser. Like Snake’s grenade, you can change the distance by using the control stick. Holding the control stick in the direction that Gorea is facing will double the distance the projectile travels before falling to the floor, but holding the control stick in the opposite direction that Gorea is facing will cause the projectile to have its distance halved. If the projectile from the battlehammer connects with anything, it will explode with the range of a blast box explosion. The initial projectile has high priority, doing 11% with knockback that kills at 176%, while the blast caused by the projectile does 5% with hitstun that never kills. There is almost no ending lag after one shot is fired, and you can spam this attack just like a cracker launcher. Each shot uses up 3 ammo. This is possibly Gorea’s best projectile, being able to rack up some nice damage and it is spamable, though abusing it will eat your ammunition up very quickly.

U-air: Shock Coil:
A weapon stolen from one of the six Bounty Hunters, Sylux.

Gorea curls up, turning blue. The start-up for this attack is actually quite fast, like most of Gorea’s attacks. If there happens to be an enemy in a diameter of the Smart Bomb’s maximum blast range of Gorea, then that character will automatically be struck by blue electricity, which connects to them from Gorea, ignoring shields. The attack lasts for 1 second, and does 1% every 1/6 of a second, accumulating a total of 6%, and doing no knockback or hitstun. Gorea will heal 1% for every 3 hits it inflicts with the shock coil, though enemies can dodge or get out of the range to prevent full use of this attack. If there are more enemies in range, the shock coil will affect them as well. This attack has a little bit of ending lag, though watch out as using the shock coil uses up 2 ammo, if you hit or not. Probably one of Gorea’s worse projectiles, being rather unreliable only for healing, and enemies can easily dodge it.

N-air: Pannels of the Amblic’s Prophecy:
This move puts you into the shoes of Samus’ fight with Gorea, for those who wanted to fight the FINAL BOSS. Samus had to fire at six different panels on a wall with their respective color, being in order:
  • Yellow = Volt Driver
  • Green = Battlehammer
  • Orange = Magmaul
  • Blue = Shock Coil
  • Purple = Judicator
  • Red = Imperialist
Once she did that, after defeating Gorea’s 1st form, Gorea would use it’s Final Form, Gorea 2.

Gorea will face the background as if to put something into place. This takes 1/6 of a second and all of Gorea’s falling momentum is negated during the animation. After the animation, you will see a cross shaped panel exactly where Gorea is, the size of a party ball of one of the six colours mentioned above, though it is random which one it will be. The panel does not do anything damaging right now, for it is in the background. You can keep using this attack, there being able to be up to 6 of these panels on the stage and by the time you have 6 out, they will all be each of the six different colours mentioned above. At first you could use this attack to stall in the air due to losing falling momentum when using the attack, though you cannot overlap a panel with another panel, though they can be as close to each other as you like otherwise. Using this attack when you have 6 panels out will cause all of the panels to vanish so you can reset their positions.

So, what’s the point in this attack? Well, once you have all 6 panels out and only when, you must do the same thing as Samus did in the boss fight against Gorea: shoot the six panels with the respective coloured weapons in this order:
  • Yellow = Volt Driver
  • Green = Battlehammer
  • Orange = Magmaul
  • Blue = Shock Coil
  • Purple = Judicator
  • Red = Imperialist
While the panels are initially in the background, the panels will count as hitboxes for each weapon that matches it (So the Shock Coil (U-air) can hit the blue panel despite needing a target to hit it), you just need to hit the panel with one attack, so even an uncharged attack will do the job. Once a panel is shot, the panel will spin around briefly and the ends of the cross will light up to signify that you have shot it. Shooting a panel with the incorrect weapon will not penalize you. Because attacks like the Volt Driver (F-tilt), Magmaul (D-Smash) and Judicator (F-Smash) can only really hit around ground level and the created panel colour is random, it is important to make sure that most, if not all of the panels lie on the ground level so that you don’t have to reset the panel’s positions because you couldn’t shoot the orange panel with the Magmaul (D-Smash) because the panel was too high in the air. The hardest thing will to be to memorize the whole pattern that the panels are shot in. This attack will use quite a lot of ammo so be careful…

Once all of the panels have been shot successfully, nothing special happens, that is until you press the N-air input again. Your falling momentum is stopped and this takes 1/3 of a second, though the effect of the attack will still occur if you are hit in this phase. All of the 6 panels will fly from their position and will be in a hexagon formation facing downwards, right above Gorea’s head. The hexagon formation panel is now the width of Gorea and is as tall as Kirby due to now having small cannons facing downards. Using the N-air again when the complete panel is active will cause the panel to laglessly teleport to your new position. Now for the effect of the completed panel: If an enemy happens to be right under the completed panel, the panel will fire out a 6 coloured beam straight down being similar to the pokeball Deoxys’ attack, but has the width of Mario. The beam’s start-up is lagless, firing for 1 second before stopping, and any enemy that gets hit by the beam will instantly be teleported to the futherest solid ground area away from Gorea. If Gorea goes under the panel while on the ground however, the beam will fire at Gorea for 1 second. Instead of teleporting Gorea though, it will replenish Gorea’s ammo by 8. Either version of the beam requires that the beam charges for 2 seconds after firing. The completed panel stays out forever, even if Gorea is KOed. Yes, the teleportation is used for stage control so Gorea can shoot the enemy with it’s projectiles without worry of the enemy approaching Gorea. Once the panel is complete, this attack is broken, and gamebreaking on Final Destination right? Well, luckily for your foes, the panel has 50HP, and since Gorea does not have the best jump height in the game and the panel’s height is only right above where Gorea used the N-air, it is quite possible for enemies to destroy the completed panel to completely ruin Gorea’s hard work.

B-air: Giving Cancer:
Gorea will turn it’s neckless head around 180 degrees, then quickly swiping one of it’s arms behind it. This takes as long as the start-up lag for Mario’s B-air, but having the same ending lag. The arm has the reach of Lucario’s B-air, though the only way for this attack to work is for the enemy to be touching the tip of Gorea’s arm. Once the enemy does touch this area, Gorea’s arm has no priority, doing light hitstun, but Gorea’s connecting arm turns into black gas and latches onto the enemy. The enemy will now have a black gas cloud floating above their heads for 5 seconds to signify this effect. The effect of the cloud is actually quite interesting, as for the duration of the 5 seconds, if the enemy has any attack that leave a sword trail when used (Example, a sword wielding character like Meta-Knight, Marth or a character using their claws like Wolf or Bowser), then the attack(s) new hitbox becomes that trail instead of the sword, claws, doing the same damage, knockback, hitstun as the original attack (Note that a sword trail happens at the same time as the actual attack). While this may seem the exact same attack, the enemy’s attack has slightly more range, but the fun part is that the sword trail has become a darkness based energy projectile. This means that you can use Gorea’s Side Special, or it’s U-Smash: using Gorea’s U-Smash on a newly changed sword trail projectile will cause Gorea to change as normal, but it has more attacks, because it can now use any attack that leaves a sword trail in your new form’s arsenal, having darkness based properties. Not only that, but you do not have a time limit to how long you can use the enemy’s sword trails as a darkness based projectile. A great attack to limit your opponent’s options or give Gorea more ammo: if you can hit them that is, because though it is very effective against characters like Meta-Knight and Marth, MK has great aerials and will try to stop you from hitting him with this attack. Even if you do hit them with this attack, they may try to trick you by pretending to attack but they want to grab you instead.

D-air: Telepathy:
Gorea presumably sent Samus and all of the Six Bounty Hunters long range telepathic messages to try and gain it’s freedom. Gorea should be able to sport this power in Brawl.

Gorea will lower it’s head so that it is facing downwards, and a paper thin blue line will travel from Gorea’s head 1 Ganondorf height straight below Gorea. This has the starting and ending lag of Lucario’s B-air, and for the attack to work, the blue line must connect with the enemy’s head, this being a lot easier said than done (If another body part gets in the way with the attack connecting, then the attack will not work). If this attack ends up connecting, then the enemy is paralyzed for 2 seconds, like with ZSS plasma effect, trying to interpret the foreign language telepathic massage, or is it a telekinetic power? A great way to combo B-air safely or use your Neutral Special, F-air, whatever suits you, this being one of the best ways for Gorea to paralyze. The attack effect does not end here though, as the enemy you used this attack on (Regardless of if you attacked them or not) is angry for being fooled, having steam comically coming out of their heads for a visual effect. This lasts until that enemy lands an attack on you, and while they are angry their attacks to 1.5 more damage and knockback, hitstun, the start-up lag for their attacks is halved, though ending lag is doubled. The more cool, calm characters like Zelda, Meta-Knight, Lucario, Snake, Samus, ROB (Cause he’s a robot), Game and Watch don’t get this effect, rather the time that they remain paralyzed by this attack is cut by half a second, so the 5th time you try to use this attack on them, it will do nothing at all, and beware that this effect will go over stock, so if you have paralyzed say MK 4 times and KO him, then he will not be affected for the rest of the match. Despite how good this attack sounds, it is actually very predictable, and leaving Gorea open to A LOT of punishment, especially if it misses.

-GRAB: TENTACLE IMPALE-
Gorea will use the exact same method of grabbing as it did with it’s Neutral Special, only this time there is a tad bit of start-up lag for forewarning (Almost nothing), and it will reel the enemy in right in front of Gorea (At Gannondorf’s walking speed). Other than that, it has the same lag and punishable properties, making it good for mindgames.

Pummel: Chain Thrasher:
As soon as you press the input, you will be able to control Gorea’s tentacle in a similar way to Sheik’s chain. You will be able to control where your opponent goes, being able to extend up to 4 Stage Builder Blocks. The opponent will be able to escape from this as normal, though it is twice as hard to escape from.You can use this attack to space or lure the opponent into a trap, such as a complete N-air panel. You cannot cancel out of this pummel so be careful.

F-throw: Shoot the Beast:
Gorea will lower the enemy downwards to floor level right next to it. It will then flick the enemy away for 10% with knockback that kills at 160%.

The attack does not end here, because if the enemy has a ray gun, a super scope, an energy projectile that travels straight forward (Like Lucario’s Aura Sphere or Luigi’s Fireball, Pit’s arrow) or Gorea’s weapon from it’s U-tilt, then a different attack is used. Gorea will place the enemy 1 Stage Builder Block in between them. If the necessary space is not in front of Gorea, it will use the normal version of the throw instead. After the enemy is placed, the enemy will look at the weapon they are holding (If they are not holding a weapon, instead they stall), stalling for half a second and will then use the charged version of it. You would think that you would be hit by the attack, but as soon as you put the enemy down, you have an option to use either your Side Special or your Up-Smash. Not using either of them will cause you to get hit by the attack, but this is a good way of forcing the opponent to use their energy projectile if they have been holding back. Afterwards, Gorea uses the above version of the attack, mainly to prevent a chaingrab.

B-throw: Arm Hammer:
Gorea will turn around alongside with the held enemy, and will proceed to lower the enemy right in front of it. Gorea will then hammer down on the enemy using it’s arm. A slow process doing 9% to the enemy, but if there is ground under the enemy, they will be grounded for the same amount of time as DK’s Side Special, otherwise if there is no ground, the enemy will simply be spiked for a lower than average spike that would kill at 150% on a stage like Final Destination. This throw should be used to escape from your enemies while you set-up your throws, or to finish them off at the edge.

U-throw: Acid Pool:
Gorea will slightly raise it’s enemy from the normal holding position (Approximately right above Gorea’s height) and… let them go? Wait, there is a yellow acid pool from the boss fight against Gorea below the enemy, and they are falling right into it. The acid pool is 1.5 stage builder blocks wide and is completely flat, materializing right in front of Gorea, lasting for 30 seconds, and only one can be out. If there is not enough space in front of Gorea to use this throw, you will not be able to use it. Anyone (Including you) who touches the acid pool will take 3% with weak hitstun that never kills, possibly accumulating into serious damage without DI. The enemy actually can avoid getting hit from the acid pool because they still have their jumps in the air. Gorea is not meant to be a trap character, though this is important to use as a stall so opponents cannot approach you as quickly, and then you can projectile spam them.

D-throw: Bloodthirsty Ego:
Gorea will quickly absorb the life out of the enemy, and then slam them down into the floor, where they will be knocked upwards, taking 4% and killing at 255%. As mentioned in the Neutral Special, the absorbing part is what you want. Gorea will instantly re-fill all of the ammo from its Neutral Special attacks back to max, providing that first; you have a power, second that you use this throw on the exact same enemy you got the power from. Use this throw often; you will need it to spam the projectile that you stole from the enemy.

-SITUATIONALS-

Getting up-Pratfall: Super Acid Revival:
Gorea will quickly get up from the ground with almost no lag, compared to normal, though Gorea will not have any invincibility frames. That’s all? How bland and displeasing.

Actually, if you have an acid pool from Gorea’s U-throw out, then Gorea does something different. It will instantly turn to harmless black gas on the spot and vanish, having almost no lag, but invincibility frames during that time. Afterwards, Gorea will instantly re-appear where the acid pool was placed, taking no damage from the pool, though the acid pool will vanish, Gorea having no end lag at all after re-appearing. Vital to Gorea’s range game, especially if the enemy is giving you pressure.

Getting up-Front: Ignite:
Gorea gets up normally, having the usual lag and invincibility frames. This seems like a normal get up animation, though instead of being able to move like normal, Gorea will instantly explode with a blast box range, having infinite priority and doing 9% with knockback diagonally that kills at 250%. There is a bit of ending lag afterwards for Gorea though for those who are able to predict the explosion. This move is a very good mindgame, as you can trick the opponent into thinking that you are getting up, but you will actually explode. The same can be done in reverse, enemies think you will explode but you can trick those who are foolish enough to spotdodge, and you can grab them at close range to punish them. A good trickery move for Gorea.

Getting up-Back: Threads of Puppetry:
Gorea will slowly raise one of it’s arms into the air, seemingly struggling. This takes 1/3 of a second, and after this, a very thin transparent blue thread can be seen coming down straight from the top of the screen (If there is a ceiling in the way, it will hang from the ceiling rather than the top of the screen). If an enemy(s) was touching the thread as soon as this happened, they will be stuck there in a grab hitbox, being in a footstool jump falling motion but with no falling momentum. Shortly after, the thread will electrocute the enemy, doing 4% with knockback straight up that kills at 260%. This attack is very difficult to pull off, though it is not the real attack, merely the 1st hitbox of the attack.

You see, if no enemies got in the way of the thread’s extremely short lasting hitbox, Gorea will slowly get up as it slowly pull it’s arm down, snapping the thread and destroying it. This takes half a second, overall taking 5/6 of a second for the whole attack, though Gorea has also gotten back up. So what was the point of that laggy move? Well 10 seconds after you used this attack, straight from the ceiling or top of the screen area that you had the thread coming down from, an object very similar looking to an item capsule, the same size and with a dark blue colour and black linings will fall down from the threaded area at a normal item capsule’s falling speed. This blue item capsule will vanish upon touching something, though if it hits an enemy, they will take 6% with petty hitstun that never kills. No, the point of this attack is for the blue item capsule to actually hit YOU. Should this occur, then Gorea will receive a nice bonus of 2 ammo, and is not damaged by the capsule. A alternative to reloading, but laggy, and don’t try going out of your way just to get the ammo bonus, that can lead to your death.

This move was based off an attack that Gorea used in it’s 1st form when it was in Seal Sphere mode, though the threads never actually did anything in the actual battle.

Ledge Attack: Power Whip:
This attack only works if there is an enemy on the ground of the ledge Gorea is hanging on 2 Stage Builder Blocks near Gorea, otherwise Gorea will not be able to use the attack. Without any start-up lag at all, a orange tentacle the size of ROB’s laser fully charged will fly out of Gorea’s core (Yes, I know this is familiar) at Sonic’s dashing speed in a straight line homing for the enemy (Or nearest one) on the ground of the ledge Gorea is hanging on 2 Stage Builder Blocks near Gorea, looking like Ivysaur’s Up-Special. The tentacle has average priority, doing 9% with diagonal knockback killing at 200%. After the tentacle retracts at Sonic’s dashing speed, there is actually another hitbox for the attack during that time with low priority, and does 4% with knockback upwards that kills at 300%. The attack has very short ending lag, though beware that Gorea’s tentacle is a hurtbox for it during this stage. Gorea will not climb onto the stage after it uses this attack, but it cannot use this attack again twice in a row while on a ledge. Overall a good spacing move, fast and fairly strong for a ledge attack, though the requirement may be a bit tricky, if used right it is a great comeback move, being good against perfect shielders. This variation will work no matter Gorea’s damage percentage.

Special Ledge Attack: A Fake Beam:
This is a special ledge attack that only works if Gorea is suffering a time restriction from it’s D-Special after using it. It also makes up for my laziness of not giving Gorea 2 ledge attacks.

Gorea lifts itself up while still holding the edge so that the Seal Sphere is above the edge’s height, afterwards firing an orange coloured beam the size of ROB’s laser fully charged that travels in a straight line along the ground, at the same speed of Pit’s arrow with infinite range. Additionally the beam can go through walls, cannot be reflected, absorbed or stopped at all as a matter of fact. Why? Because it is a fake beam, though it actually has an effect on anyone who is hit by the beam, ignoring shields, or any form of dodging, invincibility and so on: The beam does no damage, knockback or hitstun but the next 2 times the enemy is hit by a projectile of Gorea’s, they will not be able to shield, or use any variation of dodging, getting up invincibility frames to dodge the projectiles. This attack has an additional effect if it hits an enemy who has been affected by Gorea’s D-air in the last 12 seconds: The enemy will actually take damage from the beam, having infinite priority, doing 15% with knockback that kills at 100%, because they enemy thinks the beam is real after being tricked by Gorea's telepathy. The end lag for this attack will have Gorea slowly climb up onto the stage, taking half a second and leaving poor Gorea vulnerable. A great move, you could use it with your Imperialist and be guaranteed pretty much a free hit against enemies. Just be careful that you are vulnerable in the stages of this attack, best used shortly after using Gorea’s D-air to protect yourself.

-FINAL SMASH: GOREA 2-
As soon as the Final Smash is activated, Gorea explodes, though this is for animation. Gorea is seen on fire, though it clears out and Gorea has become this:

Not very dramatic, is it?

Gorea 2 is the same size as normal Gorea, but with no limbs. Gorea 2 is completely invincible, you being able to control it for 18 seconds. Gorea 2 can float around in any direction, though it will do so rather slowly, at Gannondorf’s dashing speed. While in this state, you have different moves that you can use:

A Button: Homing Meteor:
Gorea will fire a meteor with homing properties, traveling at the speed of Gannondorf’s run to the nearest enemy, and can even go through walls like in the game. This attack ignores shields, having infinite priority and does 25% with knockback that kills at 100%.

B Button: Laser:
Gorea 2’s generic attack. Upon activation, Gorea will fire a laser the width of ROB’s strongest laser that travels in a 179 degree angle starting from Gorea and travels until it reaches 90 degrees at the speed of Gannondorf’s dash. The laser has infinite priority. Enemies who get hit by the laser take 18% with knockback killing at 160%.

Z Button: Teleport:
A generic teleport that Gorea used in the Final Boss Battle. It basically works like Mewtwo’s teleport in melee. Rather useless though since you should be attacking your opponents instead.

When the time is up, Gorea will freefall, and as a addition, all of your ammo is replenished up to 30, though this only works if you did not attack any of the enemies.

-OVERALL PLAYSTYLE-
Hmmmm, Gorea stats. They seem very bad. Almost like Mewtwo. At least that’s an excuse to make Gorea’s attacks more broken. As above, Gorea wants to be hitting it’s opponent with projectiles, never giving the opponent the chance to approach, Gorea being so fragile due to it’s bad stats. Ok then, at the start of the game, you will want to make sure that you use your first projectiles wisely, and not to mention keep the D-tilt in mind in case you want to begin a F-tilt, F-smash or D-smash and spam them, because being able to unleash a ice barrier from the Judicator (F-smash) is actually quite handy, giving you a shield to use, hide from your opponent! You can use the time to set up a complete N-air as well, best be doing if you are on Final Destination to take control of the stage.
Though what a Gorea player wants to consider is this:
  • What stage you are on
  • Does the opponent have energy projectiles?
  • Can they absorb/reflect projectiles?
Because of this, you will need to change strategies accordingly to these circumstances. Your opponent will also have a slight difference in the battle because of your Neutral Special. While Gorea initially is a projectile master, you may need to change strategy accordingly. If you can do this based on your stage and foe, then you could master Gorea.

-EXTRAS-

-Taunts-

Up taunt: Signature Battle Cry
Gorea curls up, then letting out a strange roar that it does in the game. Sounds cool though, like a roaring jet plane.

Side Taunt: Telepathic Mockery
Gorea stops glowing for a moment as a text window appears on the screen, it is similar to the Snake codec. The message will be filled with hieroglyphics in a different language. Additionally, if you use this taunt in Luigi’s Negative Zone, then you will be able to see what the hieroglyphics say in English, but that’s a secret.

Down Taunt: No originality at all
Gorea bangs it’s arms together. While a short taunt, Gorea will randomly mimic the voice of another character that’s used in a taunt. It may copy Meta-Knight’s “Fight me!” or Wolf’s “What’s the matter, scared?”

-Victory Poses-

Victory Pose 1: Torture the Loser:
Gorea is facing a loser in its normal form. This is where you can have fun. If you press right or left, Gorea will face that loser respectively. Then by pressing L or R, Gorea will stab its tentacle into that character. Gorea will then quickly retract its tentacle. The loser is not dead, but they are now clutching their stomach in pain. If you do this a second time on the same character, they will fall to the floor, clutching their stomach in pain, lying there. Do this a third time and the character worms in pain, and their star KO sound can be heard. You can repeat this on the same character as much as you like. Very similar to Soul Calibur where you could beat up a fallen character at the end of a battle if you won, very fun. It can be done on more than one character as well.

Victory Pose 2: Preparations for the Next Match:
Gorea will leave the losers alone this time and can be seen changing colours. It will cycle around with the different powers that it can gain from its neutral special.

Victory Pose 3: Too much POWER!
Gorea is seen in it’s Gorea 2 form floating upwards. It is sucking the power of the Seal Sphere. Gorea is soon seen with red marks on its face as it soon lights up and then… BOOOOM! All of the other characters are still alive though they are slightly shocked. Gorea is dead though.

Special Victory Pose: Snipe like a Krieken:
This will only activate if you won a stock match or sudden death by KOing the last enemy using the Imperialist by a headshot. Gorea will be nowhere to be seen. That is, shortly afterwards, the loser who was KOed by the Imperialist Will suddenly get their head comically blown up as their body falls to the floor (There’s no blood). When the smoke clears, a visible Gorea will be seen aiming its arm to the camera, behind any other losers.

Losing Pose: A gas cloud:
Gorea is floating as a cloud of black gas, doing nothing at all. Bad sport.

-Other Random Extras-

Victory Music:
The same as Samus’ though this is really unsuiting to Gorea…

Symbol:
Uses the screw attack like Samus does.

Opening:
A large monument will be the place of what is meant to be Gorea. The monument will quickly crack and explode, soon revealing Gorea hidden by black smoke. Gorea then lights up and suddenly turns to the enemy.

Ending Credits:
Gorea 2 Battle

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
@Gorea: **** how long did you work on it? Organized and none of the moves seem generic at all. Reading this moveset makes me regret not playing hunters >_>. My favorite attacks out of your entire moveset where the neutral special, fair, and of course your forward smash. The only main problem I have with your moveset is that his Standard A can give off 22% percent damage and kills at 125% :bee:. I mean I heard it is hard to learn but still characters with big head are ****ed. I really only have a big problem with the 22% damage thing :p.

Also on another note I nerfed by Bear Hugger, with one a new mechanic

100% or Above
When Bear Hugger takes more and more damage his face begins to gain bruises, just liek he does in Punch Out. Not only does his face change for the worse but his attacks become more sluggish. Bear Hugger may be strong, but like any other boxer he gets tired as the fight goes on. Bear Hugger does have an attack that can heal him but it may be hard to activate when an opponent is on the stage.

and not to mention I weakened his attacks as well. Now everyone has a chance at beating him. . . . except Ganondorf >_>

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Gorea: Dude.... At a glance, one could obviously tell that you've taken a huge step up with your organization. Good job! :bee:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
"My name is Shake Zula, the mic rula, the old schoola! You wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top, rock you like a cop. Meatwad you're up next with your knock-a-knock! Meatwad make da money, see. Meatwad get da honeys, G. Drivin' in my car, livin' like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a taurus. Yeah, check check it. Cuz we are the Aqua Teens, make the homies say ho! and the girlies wanna scream! Cuz we are the Aqua Teens, make the homies say ho! and the girlies wanna scream! Aqua Teen Hunger Force, number one in the hood, G."
- Schoolly D

The Aqua Teen Hunger Force is ostensibly a detective agency, though they haven't actually detected anything for years. What they really are is three animate food products living as roommates in a squalid rental house near the South Jersey shore, and what they really do is generally a whole lot of nothing. Master Shake, a man-sized milkshake, believes himself to be the leader of the ragtag little team, but he also leads the others in irresponsibility and obnoxiousness. Frylock, the floating box of fries, is the smart one, and in addition to constructing numerous gadgets which usually work all too well, he has the power to shoot lasers from his eyes, somehow thanks to a jewel embedded in his back. Or his contact lenses. It's never been all that clear how he does it. Finally, there's Meatwad, a rolling ball of uncooked hamburger meat who can change into one of...some typically useless shapes at will. Together, they've faced enough villains to fill a small auditorium, and now they step into the Brawl arena armed with little more than the dubious internet-obtained information that a leprechaun has hidden a pot of gold inside Master Hand's glove.

A Combo - Pokeball Attack - On first hit, Aqua Teen Hunger Force throwas a Pokeball on the opponent which bounces o him so he cathes hit back. On second hit, he throws it back and catch it again then for the final hit the Pokeball shoots a red beam on the opponent. ( this is a lot faster than it looks like )
2,3,4 %damage = 9% total damage
Low Knockback
Fast
Low Range

Forward Tilt= Hat Throw (9%)
Knockback= None
Lag= Tiny[/CENTER]

As you know, Aqua Teen Hunger Force wears his doctors attire when in the world of Smash Bros. One of the most memorable features is his top hat, and yellow wig, and that is what he uses to attack with this move. Aqua Teen Hunger Force starts off by tilting his head backwards, then quickly flicks it forwards, his hat flying across the arena half the distance if Final Destination. If anyone comes into contact with the hat as it is spinning through the air, they will receive 9% damage. When the hat hits an opponent, or hits the floor, it will just lie there, unable to be picked up by anyone. However, Aqua Teen Hunger Force can pick up his hat again, and without it, Aqua Teen Hunger Force won't be able to perform this attack. If the hat goes off stage, you will need to wait another 5 seconds before you can use the attack again.

If you ever find your self using this, the best thing to do is to quickly go and retrieve it, otherwise you're left without a good projectile.

U Tilt: Fimbulvetr
The necromancer raises both arms upwards, looking into the sky. In between his spread arms an iceblue colored whirlwind appears. It has the pretty much exact size of Fox when standing and does 4 continuous hits. Each hit does 2-3% ice damage and only the last one does knockback - average and straight upwards, to be exact. The attack comes out fast, but since the hitbox is above Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the attack lasts about 2 seconds, he's easily punishable while doing it. Fimbulvetr also has a 10% of freezing the enemy into a nice block.
Although this move can prove to be highly dangerous for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, it's also very useful due to its range and the freezing chance.

DTilt- “…”
Sweeping spinning kick-
Looks similar to ZSS’s Dtilt. Allows for a follow up. Low priority. (8)

Dashing Attack - Dash speed: 0/10

That’s right; Aqua Teen hunger Force does not have a dash. He’s rarely in a hurry to beat his opponents, preferring to savor every moment of their suffering. This also results in Aqua Teen hunger Force lacking a dash attack (oh noes a shortcut! ololololol).

Side Smash- Necrotic Traversal

Aqua Teen Hunger Force and his steed are surrounded in a dark purple aura. They instantly teleport to the nearest corpse. When this happens, the corspe explodes, releasing a putrid green "death nova". The nova reaches 3 stage builder blocks in all directions. Low beginning lag and high ending lag. Great priority. Low hitstun. Deals 10...15% damage and high knockback (in the direction of the part of the circular explosion they are struck by) to struck foes. This costs Aqua Teen Hunger Force 10 mana.
*While not dependable, this move can prove useful in a pinch. It can be used to space away from foes, or just outright escape them. It can also be used as an unexpected attack.
*Aqua Teen Hunger Force has Super Armor while surrounded by the dark purple aura.
*Keep in mind that the used corspe disappears afterwards.

Up Smash - Barf Up: Aqua Teen Hunger Force holds his stomach in pain and groans as you charge the smash attack, then faces his head downwards and barfs a stream of barf as wide as himself. He barfs so much that the force of the barf propells him upwards, letting out a stream of the stuff. This takes 20% hunger, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force will continue barfing until he’s up double Ganondorf’s height, giving the move good range. Contact with the barf (Which is disjointed) or Aqua Teen Hunger Force does 20-21% damage and above average upward knockback while the move does 26-27% damage with high upward knockback fully charged. This move has little start up, but puts Aqua Teen Hunger Force into his helpless state at the end, him being up in the air, making him vulnerable. This does nothing if Aqua Teen Hunger Force isn’t hungry and thus hasn’t eaten anything yet, him having nothing to barf up. If Aqua Teen Hunger Force has some hunger but not 20%, he simply won’t be propelled up as high, finishing barfing earlier. If Aqua Teen Hunger Force, say, had 10% hunger, he’d only go up half as high before the move ended.

Down Smash

Only a Scratch
Quickly transforming his whole body into slime, Aqua Teen Hunger Force splits into two halves, each of them falling down on one side. If you charge the attack, the slime walls will expand as they fall to cover a wider area, the minimum being Jigglypuff's size (as in both together are as wide as Jigglypuff is) and the maximum being a Battlefield platform. The move deals 12% (21% charged) damage and acid damage with set below average knockback. The startup lag is kinda low, but the ending lag is horrible as Aqua Teen Hunger Force has to quite literally come together again and manifest into his regular form. The slime walls are disjointed. If this move is performed near a ledge, then part of the slime will in fact fall down over the ledge. The part that remains on the initial platform will reform into Aqua Teen Hunger Force while the parts that fell will either keep falling until they fall into a pit, or turn into harmless steam upon hitting a lower floor. Definitely a good move for getting enemies off your tail or sneak in a bit of damage, but is highly punishable should you spam it.

Neutral Aerial | Discharge
Aqua Teen Hunger Force quickly releases all his built-up energy, reverting back to zero charge. While this may seem counterproductive, the energy release creates a quick, powerful concentration not unlike Jigglypuff’s Rest, which deals strong damage to anyone within the very small (and brief) hitbox as it appears. Depending on the Level of charge you have, this attack will deal 2%, 4%, 8%, 16%, or 32% damage, with proportional knockback to the damage. Obviously, it’s best to reach Level 4 or 5 charge before unleashing this attack, especially considering that despite its minimal startup lag, this move has about 2 seconds of ending lag, as the energy release takes a lot out of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
[ 2% or 4% or 8% or 16% or 32% ]
Charge Exhausted

Neutral Aerial | Dropper
Aqua Teen Hunger Force faces the screen and clenches his eyes tightly shut, doubling his falling speed and becoming a hitbox until he strikes the ground again. Anyone he touches like this is dealt 8% damage and pretty good knockback. There’s not much startup lag, but you can’t use another Aerial afterward, and the ending lag upon striking the ground is moderate.
[ 8% ]

Neutral Aerial | Around the World
Aqua Teen Hunger Force spins his yo-yo full circle around him, starting out in front and spinning it down around the back, then up over his head to return it. The hitbox is disjointed, at a distance about Bowser’s height away from Aqua Teen Hunger Force except when he’s throwing the yo-yo and catching it. Lag times on both ends, as well as the execution time for this move, can be very fast. On the other hand, they can also be relatively slow. The speed at which the yo-yo is thrown and spins around Aqua Teen Hunger Force is directly related to how fast Aqua Teen Hunger Force is moving through the air when this move is used. At low speeds, such as a simple jump, there is a fair amount of lag, and the yo-yo spins slowly, dealing only 5% damage and weak knockback. When moving faster, however, such as during a fastfall (or maybe after taking a hard hit), the speed can reach insane levels, the entire move executing sometimes in less than half a second, with the yo-yo’s speed giving it the power to deal 15% damage with good knockback. Of course, that’s only at best, so expect speeds somewhere in the middle, usually.
[ 5 – 15% ]

Neutral Aerial | Spin Slash
Aqua Teen Hunger Force performs a full circle spin with his blade outstretched, not unlike Meta Knight’s Neutral Aerial. However, he only spins around once, and doesn’t spin quite as quickly as Meta Knight. His reach is short, and the blade deals only 7% damage and weak knockback, but as soon as he finishes the spin, an energy wave shoots out, circling around him the same way his blade did, only at a slightly further radius. This energy wave deals only 1% damage, but actually does rather well in the knockback department. This does make the attack somewhat long, as Aqua Teen Hunger Force can’t perform another attack until the energy wave is done, but there’s little lag on the ends of the move, so it’s not quite so bad.
[ 7% + 1% ]

Forward: Aqua Teen Hunger Force once again wields the Spy Guy hammer, swinging directly downward. The blow is powerful, but does not meteor smash. The momentum of the swing causes GG to flip in midair; he ends the attack almost upside down, with his hammer now swinging upwards. If an opponent is hit with the end of the attack, they will be rocketed upward.
[10%]

Back Aerial **Fire Hoop**
Aqua Teen Hunger Force will turn around as he waves his wand behind himself. This creates a hoop that lies on its side in the air right where Aqua Teen Hunger Force waved his wand. It is wide enough for Bowser to fall through with a little wiggle room. The hoop is on fire and floats in place where it was formed. There is low lag on both ends to summon the hoop. The hoop is disjointed and anybody who touches it takes 8% with average knockback, including Aqua Teen Hunger Force himself. Opponents can in fact go through the center of the hoop without harm. The hoop remains where it was formed until Aqua Teen Hunger Force uses this move again, which will cause the old hoop to disappear as Aqua Teen Hunger Force summons a new one. Aqua Teen Hunger Force can also simply make the old one disappear without forming a new one if you input for this move like a smash attack, which will cause Aqua Teen Hunger Force to do the motion for the attack but without actually summoning a new hoop to replace the old one.

Up Aerial – Fire Blast
This move is identical to Wario’s uair in animation, though fully animated. This has above average range above Aqua Teen Hunger Force with average priority and lag, doing 10% and average knockback. Probably the most useful of Aqua Teen Hunger Force’s clapping moves without a transmutation circle.

This move targets no transmutation circle in particular. Instead, it activates ALL of your circles at once. This causes a bunch of pillars of flame to rise up from all your circles as they glow and dissipate, around 1.5X the size of PK fire. The flames last 2 seconds and contact with them at any time does 19% and huge knockback. This can potentially give you ridiculous stage control as the entire playing field is covered in flame, but you’re only going to be hitting your foe into one of the flames anyway, so this is more of a desperation move then anything else, to make use of your circles when you’re at a high percentage and going to die and lose them. This move can be devasting, but the amount of set up it takes and all the other options it takes away from you means it should generally only be used when you’re staring Death in the face.

As if the move wasn’t powerful enough already, you can aim to use this for a very early kill by stuffing a foe inside yourself, using your utilt to coat them in oil, tossing them out, then lightning them ablaze with this move for a 1.5X power boost. This does 22% damage and VERY high knockback.

Downward Aerial: Shot

Aqua Teen Hunger Force looks downward, materializing the shot, then aims it diagonally downward in front of her, firing five high powered photon shots at once in the general area, the gun itself recoiling upwards due to such a powerful shot, then dematerializes it. She holds it similar to the grenade launcher, hands at the grip and handle. Aqua Teen Hunger Force takes about a quarter of a second preparing the shot, and has a second of lag due to the recoil, and is actually pushed up and backwards a slight bit. The bullets spread out, from one being straight down to the farthest one being nearly straight forward, and the bullets are spaced equally. The photon bullets travel as fast as Fox/Falco's laser, and are the size of Mario's fireball. They disappear once a quarter of a second has past. Each individual shot deals 5%, and mediocre vertical knockback, killing around 300%. Landing while the move is still in progress will cause Aqua Teen Hunger Force to hunch down due to the heavy weapon, but she'll stand straight up in about a half of a second to dematerialize it. It's a decent move to shower projectiles on an FFA, or someone trying to recover. Can be reflected and absorbed.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force reaches out with both of his arms. If he grabs an opponent, he pulls the throwee close and says "My Hero!". If he doesn't reach anyone, he just lets his arms hang afterwards. The grab is quick and has good range, but due to the ending lag, can be dangerous.

Forwad Thrw:: knoks eneme away far, by slam duk!

Back Throw: Aqua Teen Hunger Force does not have a back throw. Why would Hyperhopper need to make one when he’s on his Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

Up Throw

Dragon Flare
Aqua Teen Hunger Force punches the opponent which makes them dizzy with stars around their head as Aqua Teen Hunger Force quickly transforms into a slime dragon that resembles a more “evil” looking Charizard. Dragon-Aqua Teen Hunger Force then whips his head up which knocks the enemy into the air with 5% and set vertical knockback, enough to place the enemy into the middle of a UAir gas cloud if Aqua Teen Hunger Force short-hopped one from his current vertical position. After head-butting the enemy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force looks up and spits out a small fireball at his foe. This fireball normally deals 7% with average knockback to the enemy (or to somebody else if they get in the way), but if you managed to toss the enemy into a gas cloud…well, you know, it’s a fire attack hitting the gas… After the fireball hits its target, Aqua Teen Hunger Force returns to his normal form.

Down ~ Venom Spout
Aqua Teen Hunger Force drops the foe onto the ground, then points his staff down and releases a torrent of poison bubbles onto them. The final hit gives some small knockback to space. This does no initial damage, but 14% poison damage over time. If a foe who wasn't grabbed is in range while this happens, they'll be envenomed also, and take all the same damage.

Neutral Special: Psycho Shot
Aqua Teen Hunger Force pulls both his hands back as they glow with pink Psycho Power, and then fires a ball of purple energy in front of him with little lag. This energy ball is the same size as a Waddle Dee, and travels forward at the speed of Bowser’s dash. It nullifies or absorbs all projectiles that contact it except for explosive ones, which destroy it. This makes it a helpful defense against projectile spammers. This move has infinite range; the energy ball travels forward until it hits something, being a good priority hitbox the entire time. It deals 8-9% damage and flinching knockback to foes, and briefly engulfs them in purple flames. Aqua Teen Hunger Force cannot shoot another energy ball until the previous one disappears or goes off screen. This move has low lag on both ends.

Forward B: Sucker Punch
Use this move right in front of a foe and Aqua Teen Hunger Force will dash at them, then quickly run around to their back with invincibility frames and attack with a weak uppercut to set them up for a combo. A version of Falcon's Raptor Boost with less start-up, more time for the opponent to react, yet more potential for tricking them, I guess. Mindgames, son?

Imperial Armor Wing Utility - Up Special
Aqua Teen Hunger Force's small wings will slowly enlarge, creating large sparkling wings. At the same time, she will throw Same in any direction she choses, 2 Battlefield platforms away, who will then become a makeshift platform. She will also gain 3 additional jumps (plus her second jump, having 4 jumps total), to get either onto Same or back on the stage. Foes beware, Same is not a platform for you to get on, if you get in his way...He'll chomp you for 10% damage, pushing you back in the same direction you came from. Same disappears after 4 seconds.

Press down to Parry. This move must be performed within the same half-second as the opponent's attack, or he is temporarily 2x as weak towards damage; their move must not be capable of damage over 6%, otherwise the parry breaks and Aqua Teen Hunger Force is left dizzied for as long as if his shield broke. If all these requirements are accomplished, though, the foe trips forward - past Ryūji, who switches direction - they are then unable to move for two seconds as they collect themselves; do with this time as you will. This move is one of the riskiest in RJ's arsenal, but crucial in the hands of a master.
Animation

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

... !
Systems online...
...Objective: To defeat the MYMers chances of coming first...
...Plan: Annihilate them...
... Entering battle mode!

E-101 MK II

... Adapting to "Super Smash Bros Brawl"...

...E-101 has:

- 4 specials,
- 3 tilts (plus dash attack and jab),
- 3 Smashes,
- 5 Aerials,
- A grab with a pummel and 4 throws,
- A Final Smash
- And extras.

... Assorting moves into appropriate memory categories...

... Done...

...E-101 MKII categorised it's Information as of follows:

... E-101 has prepared itself for the battlefield...

...E-101 has left...

Have fun reading it! plz! I previously had it as bullet pointed info for the actual properties of the move (damage, knockback etc) but learning that people prefer not to read it in that a way, I did the properites just a little sentence or 2 underneath the main block for, I guess, an easier reference. I try my best!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Honestly, guys.

Your timing probably wasn't too good, froggy - should've waited for a new page and maybe waited for a time when more MYMers were active - but the set itself is quite impressive. The layout is probably your best yet (with the possible exception of Omega, he looked awesome); the moveset being split up fits thematically better than it did on Cutesy, although it's not pulled off as well and not quite as necessary. You did a good job of making an overall machine-based moveset that isn't too reliant on traps, although I have to say, I'd have loved to see more move interactions, and it has the same problem with writing style that your sets always have (this is alleviated somewhat by the shortened descriptions, well done on that).

I prefer it to Shadowdeth, really, so on the whole, very nice, enjoyable set, froggy. And shame on all of MYM for letting it go six hours without any comments; I know most people probably haven't seen it because it's early, but all the same.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
E101 MK II: Good job on this one. Like K.Rool, I prefer this to Shadowdeth, and he's covered why I like it: good organization, machine moveset without *too* many traps, etc. The main thing I had an issue with is the writing style, but it was an improvement in that regard to your other sets, and I shouldn't be talking because it's a problem I have as well. Anyway, good job.

I actually saw it earlier and just didn't feel like reading it. Shame on me. :(

JOE!

Smash Hero
@gold: dangit, you stole Chikorita's Fsmash!

but aside from that, pretty cool! i love how the pokemon protect the next in line with the switch

Question tho:

can sunny day and rain dance stack? (as in both out at the same time)

What happens in a ditto match? do each sunflora/politoed get rediculously buffed?

Junahu

Smash Ace
I prefer it to Shadowdeth, really, so on the whole, very nice, enjoyable set, froggy. And shame on all of MYM for letting it go six hours without any comments; I know most people probably haven't seen it because it's early, but all the same.
You're right, I'm sorry, will you marry me?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: I loved how you made the shotgun more powerful at close range like a real one. The Final Smash was also pretty clever.

Spadefox: You should probably trademark that creativity of yours as it literally bleeds out of Spadefox. I also love the many options your characters have at their disposal (e.g. your sets wouldn't be predictable to fight against) though this comes at the sacrifice of the set's overall flow.
In retrospect, I can see why the specials came later, considering how neglected they felt compared to the other attacks (at least in terms of how often they were referred to in the Playstyle).
Reversal of Fortune just sounds extremely broken when you factor in how Spade can throw it out at anytime and everyone gets effected. It's a free gateway to smash attacks and other KO moves (And Spade does have KO moves you stinking liar. Moreso than Cutesy, Clefable, MM9, Wispa, and Donna at least).

In the end, this is another momentum character, except it can actually defend and resist pressure, which automatically gets you a shiny gold star sticker;

enjoy!

E101 MK II: Too bad K.Rool hit everything on the head with his comment. I don't have much to add.
It's great you're looking into new ways to present a moveset (I dread the day we all regress to KRool/MasterWarlord/BKupa organisation) but it still comes across as lacking in that department. Your writing style still describes simple things in really complicated ways. But you are improving in that regard;
"E-101 first points it’s right arm up into the sky, and then points it diagonally downwards to the ground, and during the movement, a mine (just like the picture below) gets sent out at an upwards arc and then latches onto the ground."
VVV May be shortened to VVV
"E-101 throws a mine, overarm, in an upwards arc; The mine latching onto the ground when it falls."
But, as per to your request, I had fun reading it

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Honestly, guys.

Your timing probably wasn't too good, froggy - should've waited for a new page and maybe waited for a time when more MYMers were active - but the set itself is quite impressive. The layout is probably your best yet (with the possible exception of Omega, he looked awesome); the moveset being split up fits thematically better than it did on Cutesy, although it's not pulled off as well and not quite as necessary. You did a good job of making an overall machine-based moveset that isn't too reliant on traps, although I have to say, I'd have loved to see more move interactions, and it has the same problem with writing style that your sets always have (this is alleviated somewhat by the shortened descriptions, well done on that).

I know, but MYM had moved slowly today (thus far), and waiting for an opportunity to be missed would've been bad. I tried coming up with the organisation specially for E-101, As fitting to the character the orgainisation is, I agree that it maybe wasn't pulled off as good though. It's good to try something different. At least my writing style was slightly better than before... but is still bad, meh, I guess I'll have to keep experimenting.

What I aim for is too improve from set to set, so hearing that it feels better than Shadowdeth is good for me, as that's my only aim to myself.

Thanks for the comments (both Junahu and Wizzerd as well).

Oh, and the troll... lol! Such ignorance and lack of understanding should be deserved to be corrected... **** it, shoot the poor goblins foot. At least do some research before moaning about your drug addiction of flower poisioning.

JOE!

Smash Hero
posting the end date may spur some activity....make people go "OH CRAP I GOTSTA FINISH!" at least

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
It's... it's too late. I'm sorry, I've... moved on.

And I won't absolve you either. I only absolve mediocrities, I am their patron saint. I will worship whoever catches the reference

E101 MK II: Too bad K.Rool hit everything on the head with his comment. I don't have much to add.
It's great you're looking into new ways to present a moveset (I dread the day we all regress to KRool/MasterWarlord/BKupa organisation)
Kawasaki-era K.Rool organization, I trust, is what you're referring to. And yeah, it is pretty generic much of the time; that's why I only used it for two sets, then abandoned it. ;)

posting the end date may spur some activity....make people go "OH CRAP I GOTSTA FINISH!" at least
Oh, I think it's much too early for that. We've barely passed the one-month mark; an average MYM is, what, three months? And we wanted this one to be a bit longer, I believe, more like MYM 4 than MYM 5.

Smady

Smash Master
At least that's better than Twilty's mimic organisation. First Prinny, then May - who will be the next victim?!

I suppose it doesn't really matter so much, but it is frustrating to see copies. I'll be trying to comment on isht tonight.

Also, newcomers, remember to request your very own review at chiefmendez.com: http://chiefmendez.wordpress.com/review-queue/

Letchku

Smash Rookie
@ K.Rool- That was the from the final scene of Amadeus, no?

And I also want to know the end date, but I guess I still have enough time. Yami is progressing painfully slow. I've got five or so moves left, and have hit a roadblock... but I'll finish soon (hopefully).

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
E-101 Gamma: I enjoyed reading this set. The organization is easy on the eyes and perfectly thematic, and the attacks are creative. Others have said everything I can say about this set, so I'll just skip to the point. As you've heard repeatedly, the writing is clunky and it's the only thing holding you back. Here's an article on clear writing that I think of while typing my sets:

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/writing-well-part-1-sensibilities.html

if you don't have time to go through that, skip to the bottom; there's a list of tips that take 1 minute, tops, to read. My only unique advice is to look at your sentence when done and ask "Is there a clearer way to write this?" and don't use the same word/phrase over and over.

I recommend the above article to anyone who wants to improve their writing.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
I just want to say that I think that Spadefox is a brilliant set, and E-robot looks cool as well.

I couldn't help it, this happened: I posted a moveset, yesterday on Page 46, unfortunately it was at the bottom of the page becuase I spent some time editing it in the "Go Advanced" section. (I started editing it near the end of page 45) I should be saying this in The Canvas, though I don't have acess to WordPress. My moveset, Gorea is in between Spadefox and ATHF. It kills me to not see it on the Canvas.
To answer your question, Kirbywizard, this moveset took me 3 and a half days to make, maybe I did make the Imperialist headshot broken, seeing that the attack has no forewarning for the shot. I am also glad that my organisation has improved, excuse the strange order of aerials and tilts for that reason.

Smady

Smash Master
That's a big shame, Katapultar. I was planning to comment on Gorea later on with everything else I need to catch up on, but it really does seem like a mega improvement for you - should not be so overlooked. The moveset list is updated now to include Gorea, needless to say.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ghor The Bounty Hunter

Bio
Ghor is a cybernetic Bounty Hunter that can merge with a large armorsuit. His first and only appearance was in Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. Ghor is one of the other three bounty hunters that appear in the game to aid Samus. Ghor only has 6% of his original body left after being heavily damaged during liberation war of Wotan VII . Ghor still has a personality and cares very well for those unfortunate. He is also very intelligent but yet isn't the most skilled of fighter. Ghor's body is overall fragile and can't take much of a beating . However Ghor also has his large armor suit which has tons and tons of weapons. When Ghor merges with his suit his personality becomes much more serous and aggressive. Ghor works very well with anything mechanical, , and is usually hired for computer infiltration or manipulation missions. During the events of Metroid Prime 3 he and the other bounty hunters confronted Dark Samus. Only to be blasted by Phazon, causing their bodies to produce phazon with no bad side effects so far. Ghor is later corrupted by the phazon and then must be defeated by Samus. Ghor then is devoured by Dark Samus after being defeated by Samus at SkyTown, he then leaves the Plasma Beam. Ghor will always be in my heart :(

Videos and Music
Please Watch The First Video​
> Ghor Boss Battle <​

Down Special : Switch
Ghor has access to his armor ( go to special mechanics for more information) which stays in the background when not in use. When Ghor activate his down special the armor travels to Ghor, and opens up allowing Ghor to get in. This takes a total of two seconds and Ghor can be interrupted during this moves. If Ghor is already in his armor then pressing down special will have him jump out of his armor. His armor then quickly goes back to the background. This can be interrupted as well but it only takes half a second to complete. This move can only be activated on the ground.

Special Mechanics​

Armor Suit
Ghor is able to hop in and out of his armor suit, which also acts as a gunship. It is even bigger then Bowser, so it is a pretty big target on the stage .When not in use it hovers in the background of the stage and can not be damaged by any attacks what so ever. When Ghor is inside the armor suit his move set completely changes and he also gains a boost in power. Sadly when inside the armor suit Ghor is a lot slower, and it is also very big which makes it easy for opponents to damage it. The armor itself actually has it's own separate Stamina, and it has a total of 80% stamina( The stamina is shown right under his damage percentage). Ghor's damage bar still is there and Ghor does still take damage like everyone else . Ghor can still be Koed when wearing his armor he is just heavier so he won't die as early. When Ghor's armor is completely out of Stamina then it will explode , and damages Ghor and anyone near it by 10%. The armor can not be used again unless Ghor losses a stock, and if Ghor is KO when he is still wearing the armor, then he simply reappears with the armor. Note when Ghor launches some of his attacks in his armor he has a 1/3 chance of leaving Fuel Gel on the ground. He may also leave some Fuel Gel when he takes damage. This then takes us to another of Ghors Special Mechanics. . . .

Fuel Gel

Is highly flammable substance that is commonly used for fuel in the Metriod universe. When Ghor's armor is damaged, and sometimes when he attacks. He will leave some Fuel Gel laying on the ground, which is only about the length of one stage block. There can be a total of four Fuel Gel puddles on the stage at a time. Fuel Gel does not simply disappear, and it can not be absorbed by moves similar to Ness's down special. Fuel however can be ignited by fire based attacks ( GW's Forward smash is an example) and can also be frozen by ice based attacks or pushed away by water based attacks. When ignited the fuel explodes and anyone near it is engulfed by the fiery explosion. Also any other puddles of Fuel Gel caught in the explosion will ignite as well . The explosion does a total of 10% damage and can also KO middle weight characters at around 110%. Ghor is the only character that is immune to the Fuel Gel Explosions. This would be very difficult for Ghor to take advantage of if he didn't have his Plasma based weapon. Fuel Gel also increases slipping by 2%, but Ghor is immune to slipping caused by Fuel Gel.

Plasma

When Ghor is not inside his large armor a good amount of his attacks are plasma based. Plasma can easily ignite Fuel Gel and opponents as well. When an opponent is hit by plasma they are slightly engulfed in fire, and then take slight damage as if they had a flower on there head. However if an opponent makes contact with fuel gel while on fire, they will ignite the Fuel Gel. The fire can be put out by ice based attacks or water. The fire will simply disappear in 3 seconds if not put out. Ghor can not be ignited on fire by plasma based attacks.

Phazon
Now even when Ghor has his armor on or off, he has some Phazon based attacks. Thanks to being infected with Phazon some of his attacks can deal out great knock back and more damage. However when Ghor unleashes Phazon based attacks he takes half the damage he managed to inflict on his opponent. If Ghor does a total of four Phazon based attacks in a row then he shall enter hyper mode.

Hyper Mode
The mode in which Ghor enters after building up high levels of Phazon in his system. When Ghor enters hyper mode he will give out a maniacal laughter. Ghor's attacks now are Phazon charged and can deal out x1.5 the original damage. They are also given higher knock back and Ghor's speed is increased dramatically. Ghor will stay in hyper mode for a total of 6 seconds, but there is a catch. While in hyper mode Ghor takes 5% damage each section and he can no longer ignite Fuel Gel during hyper mode. As a bonus all his attacks give off a sad, blueish color. Warning though if Ghor reaches 200% damage and enters hyper mode then he will be consumed by Dark Samus. So basically you just lost a stock :p.

Ghor ( Without the armor)

Stats

Size: 5/10
He is just a little bit taller them ZZS and is just a bit wider

Weight: 5/10

Heavier then ZSS and just gets into Mid weight, only because of the metal

Walk Speed: 4/10
Ghor is not ins such a rush so he is just a tad slower then ZSS walk speed

Running: 8/10
Ghor's legs sure do pick up, his speed goes around Marth's running speed

Traction: 9/10
Almost perfect, but he had to go a little cheap for his legs anti- slipperiness gel

Power: 4/10
Ghor's body was not really built for power or defense

Attack Speed: 8/10
His attacks are quick which is something he really needs seeing his power

Range:8/10
Now he has good projectiles so he has ok at keeping the enemy at bay. But he isn't super camper material

First Jump: 8/10

Gotta love robotic legs

Second Jump: 8/10
Again thank you Robotic Legs

Ariel Movement:6/10

Above average but not to great

Fall Speed: 8/10

Not really built for the air

Recovery: 8/10
His jumps make up for his ok recovery, but don't expect to last to long

Landing Lag: 1/10
Fit as he ever will be. . . o wait he has robo parts

Animations

Entrance: Gunship
Ghor will enter the stage via his Gunship ( also his armor) and then simply get off and wave good bye to his armor as it goes to the background

Standing
Ghor is jumping just a little bit like a kid would while it waits. After a while Ghor will say “ You know if I still had my old body I would be sleeping right now”

Walking

Ghor begins to walks with his two legs like any two legged cyborg would do :p

Running

Ghor begins to try harder and looks as if his legs where pogo sticks. His body was built more for speed not power.

1st Jump
Ghor bends down and jumps off the ground with his legs now pointing straight down.

2nd Jump
Ghor jumps with his right or left foot ( depends where he is jumping towards) and twirls his body to the direction he is heading at.

Roll dodge
Ghor proels his body forward or backwards with both of his feet. If he probels himself forward he will roll as he hits the ground then quickly get up. If he was heading back he lands on his hands and then pushes himself up to land on his legs.

Sleeping
Ghor doesn't sleep he has no organic body to sleep with

Stun
Ghor has his arms wide open and also his mouth is open a swell. His eyes ( or what ever they are now >_>) are all crocked)

Neutral Special: Repair Drones
Ghor stands still and contacts his armor through a wireless connection, and then the ship in the background has an antenna pop out. The antenna begins to send signals to Sky Town in order to ask for reinforcements. There are two possible situations that will happen next and each one has a total of 50% chance of happening. Either a regular repair droid will appear on the stage, or an Ariel repair droid will arrive from above. Each droid has a total of 15% stamina and only a total of 4 Drones are allowed on the stage at once. This takes a total of 2 seconds to complete and Ghor can be knocked out of it. Can not be used in the air.

Repair Drones
Repair Drones are simple Drones that move on the ground and help repair machinery in Sky Town. They are somewhat inefficient at doing so, and only move around the stage at the speed of Sonic walking speed. They are only capable of one jump, so that does not make them useless with stages that have many platforms. Repair Drones are very vulnerable and should be protected from opponents. They will usually avoid opponents at all cost.

Ariel Repair Drones

Repair Drones that have been upgraded with flying abilities. Ariel Drones will automatically fly to the background and begin to repair the Armor Suit by 1% each second. Each droid heals the suits by 1% each second. They can not be damaged as they are in the background, but however if Ghor goes into his suit then the Ariel Drones simply fly around the stage avoiding contact with the foe. When they are like this, they can be damage.

Side Special: Plasma Beam
Ghor takes a firm stand like Samus does when charging a blast. Ghor's Plasma equipped arm begins to glow bright orange and the area around is warped a little thanks to the extreme amount of heat. Ghor can be kept in this position for a total of 2 seconds, and this can be canceled by hitting the shield button. If released before fully charged then 3 fire ball sized plasma shots are released. They travel at the speed of Luigi's fire balls, and can also be angled. If fully charged then 5 plasma balls are released that travel twice as fast. The plasma has high priority and can deal out 4% damage each. Each plasma ball is capable of traveling 3 stage blocks but can be stopped by ice and water based attacks. Uncharged Plasma beam does not engulf the opponent in fire, but fully charged does engulf the opponent in fire. Can easily ignite Fuel Gel and has small knockback.

Up Special: Gunship
When used in the air Ghor contacts his armor to save him from his fall and in one second total his armor flies to his rescue. Ghor lands on it which is hovering right below him. It acts like a platform for a total of of 3 seconds and it can not be called upon again for this period of time. It can be damaged and even spiked by opponents when he acts as a platform. When the 3 seconds are up the armor simply goes back into the background.

If used while Ghor is on the ground, then instead of acting as a platform, it will fly towards the right or left side of the stage and fire a total of three missiles. These missiles home in on the opponent and deal out 5% damage each but sadly have low priority. They travel as fast as a supper missile and can KO middle weights at around 130% damage. When the missiles are gone then the armor simply returns to the background. It has super armor as he waits for the missiles to end but he can still be damaged. Ghor himself however can not move for a total amount of 3 seconds as he activates the missiles. Ghor can easily be damaged or even worse KOd when he is in this state. Best not used in rather small stages. Ghor can not use this attack again until a whole minute has passed.

(Ghor need to have his gunship still alive for this move to work)

Smashes

Side Smash: Plasma Whip
Ghor Unleashes a whip of plasma similar to ZSS's side smash. The whip is fast and reaches a distant of two stage blocks. The whip is made of Plasma so if the opponent gets caught they fall into the plasma side effect, in which he is engulfed by fire. The attack can be charged up to 2 seconds before it releases automatically and can only deal up to 13%-18% damage. It has only medium knock back and can kill mid weights around 100% damage. This is one of Ghors few kill moves with out his armor. Sadly Ghor has above average end lag so if he misses he can easily be punished.

Down Smash: Hacking Luz

Ghor must get pretty mad not having so many KO potential attacks, so mad he will even melt the edge. Yes Ghor can mess up tons of recovery thanks to this move. When activated Ghor will bend down on one of his knees and then begin to use his Plasma based weapon to melt the edge. The edge now has become very very smooth and can no longer be grabbed, not even by tethers. The edge will remain like this for a total of 10 seconds until it turns back to normal . This has almost no start up lag, but a little end lag. However if used away from the edge then Ghor begins to just burn the ground under which does absolutely nothing. This how ever can also be used to ignite Fuel Gel but sadly does no damage by itself. It takes Ghor has .5 second of start up lag, and it takes him one second to melt the edge.

UpSmash: Sun Beam
Ghor points his Plasma Beam directly above him and shoots out a fast Plasma blast. It may sound boring but when fully charged this move can completely melt any platform. When a platform melts it is gone for a total of 20seconds but after that period of time it will comeback .It goes the distance of 2 stage blocks and has high knockback. It can be charged to a total of 3 seconds before it releases by itself. Not only does it give off the Plasma effect but it can deal a total of 15-18 damage.

Standard Joints , Mecha Tilts, and Dashing Mother Board

Standard A Combo: Melting Maniac
Ghor uses his Plasma Beam like a torch again, but is small but a little bit stronger then it usually is. Ghor then begins to slash it around back in fourth right in front of him. The hit box is just in front of Ghor and only deals out 4% damage. It can be held like Captain Falcon's main Jab but the key part about this move is if any solid, non energy projectile makes contact with the torch then it melts away. The only solid projectiles that can get past this are Red Pikmin.

Forward Tilt:Elder Kick

Ghor is rather weak without his Plasma attacks and his body was not built for close combat purposes. Ghor's Elder Kick is a quick weak upper kick, in which Ghor simply kicks his right leg upward. It is rather weak, but very quick. It does only 5% damage with very low knockback, and so this attack should only be used for tight situations. This move is not very flashy or strong but then again Ghor wasn't really built for this.

Down Tilt: Repair Shop Mobile

Ghor will kneel similar to how he does for his down smash, and then uses his Plasma Beam like a torch. It unlike the down smash, comes out very quick and actually does a total of 6% damage. This is faster, but it can not melt the edge, however this can ignite Fuel Gel quicker. However if a repair droid is near Ghor when he uses this attack, then instead of just a simple Plasma beam. Ghor will grab that repair Droid and then upgrade it. Ghor begins to use his Plasma Beam like a torch in order to install some extra armor on the droid itself. This takes only 1 second to complete and afterwards the droid now has a total of 30% stamina. He then quickly says “ There you go little guy”

UpTilt: 360 Mechanical
Ghor takes a quick stomp with his right foot and then does a 360 jump with his right leg held straight. Ghor then lands on his feet. A simple yet quick attack, and also has a large hitbox right above him. It does only 4% damage but it actually has very high knockback. Ghor can now KO middle weights at around 120% damage. This alone makes it one of Ghor's important KO moves, so if you can't gimp them by melting the edge then knock them upwards towards the starts with this attack. Sadly this does have it's draw backs, Ghor takes 5% damage thanks to his weak body.

Dash Attack: Get A Load Of This
Ghor begins to swing his Plasma Beam while shooting 3 small beams of Plasma. They do not travel far and are rather quick. One of the Plasma Beams travel straight, the other diagonally up, and the last one makes contact with the ground. This can easily catch opponent off guard and put them on fire. Or ignit Fuel Gel on the ground. Each beam does a total of 3% damage and the slashes Ghor does ( a total of two) do 2% damage each.

Phazon Covered Sky

Nair: Phazon Blast
Ghor releases as Phazon blast that covers his entire body, the blast radius is that of one stage block. The Phazon will surround Ghor for a whole second but has a good amount of punishable end lag. It deals out 12% damage and has medium knock back topped with high priority. It serves well to punish air dodges and also push away air approaching opponents.

Fair:Phazon Infection
Ghor has his arms wide open and lunges forward in order to grab his foe in the air. If no contact was made with the opponent then Ghor will fall and not use any Phazon what so ever. When Ghor does make contact with the opponent then he tightens his grip and begins to release tons of Phazon onto the opponent. Ghor will continue to dump Phazon onto the opponent until they hit solid ground. For every half second Ghor releases Phazon onto the opponent, he deals out 5% damage. This can be used similarly like Ganondorf's choke move in the air.

Down Air: Phazon Blast
Ghor angles his Plasma Cannon ( which shoots Phazon in this move) below him and fires a large amount of Phazon. The force launches Ghor 3 stage blocks up, and the Phazon blast itself goes out to the length of half a stage block. The attack can easily spike and doubles for a recovery option. Ghor however is vulnerable as he get blasted up, so he himself can also be knocked off or even worse spiked. This does a total of 13% damage.

Up Air: Corrupted Repair
Ghor will grab any nearby repair droid and then begin to dump them with Phazon. The Drones have now grown Phazon wings and are able to fly. They will then fly into the background to repair the armor for a total of 30 seconds. For each second they repair they will heal the armor by 2%. But after a total of 30seconds the droid will malfunction and become completely covered in Phazon. They will then fall to there doom and are destroyed. This does no damage towards the opponent but is used to quicken repair time for the armor.

Back Air: Round House Kick
Ghor does a round house kick that travels all around him horizontally. Sadly since he has such a weak body he can only deal 5% damage, and the opponent does not flinch or move. However this move takes almost now start up lag so it can easily be spammed to rack up damage on heavy weights.

Grab and Throws

Grab
Ghor does a quick grab with his right arm, and has almost no start up or end lag.

Pummel
Ghor begins to knee his opponent similar to Wolf's Pummel bu instead of using just one knee he uses both but one at a time. Each pummels does only 1% damage.

Forward Throw: Torches Might
Ghor begins to use his Plasma beam as a torch right on the opponent eyes. Ghor then quickly kicks the opponent forward, and leaves him engulfed in fire. The Plasma does a total of 12% damage and the kick does 2% damage. It has high knockback and is the only throw Ghor has that has KO potential. Is able to KO middle weights at 130% damage.

Back Throw: Whiplash
Ghor takes a step behind the opponent and then uses his Plasma like a whip to wrap it around his opponent. Ghor will then allow the plasma to burn the opponent for 5 seconds which causes 14% damage. He then quickly does a left kick launching his opponent and dealing 2% damage. The opponent is left engulfed in fire.

Down Throw: Fuel Gel Express

(Note Only Works if Fuel gel is below Opponent and if used with no fuel gel then Ghor lets go of the opponent)) Ghor knees the opponent on the gut in which makes the opponent flinch for a second. Ghor then kneels and ignites the fuel gel below. And then we have a boom -__-. Ghor does 2% damage with his knee to the gut and also the damage the fuel gel inflects.

Up Throw: Mecha Bunny
Ghor kicks his opponent just above him and the quickly stands on his hands to kick with both of his legs. The opponent is hit right on his or her back and is sent flying slightly up. Ghor isn't to strong like stated before so this only does a small 6% damage.

Taunts​

Taunt 1

Ghor shoots Plasma on the ground and then says “ Will you look at that”. If you zoom in on the Plasma its has his name spelled out

Taunt 2
Ghor looks at his entire body then gives off a big sigh. “ I would give anything to get my body back”

Taunt 3

Ghor's mind gets corrupted by the Phazon and he gives out a maniacal laughter as he hold his head
“ When I'm done with you won't have any body parts left to be rebuild like me”

Armor Ghor
(During the character selection screen hold the R button to start as Ghor with his armor)

Stats​

Size: 9/10

He is just a tad bigger the D3 with his armor on, so yeah officially the biggest target in the game now

Weight: 9/10

His armor ways a lot, but he really isn't lifting it himself

Walk Speed: 2/10
Ghor has to save some energy for fighting, spped of a walking jigg

Running: 6/10
Even though he is trying harder he can only push his Armor so fast

Traction: 7/10
Ghor has a little bit of trouble stopping his armor, but not to much

Power: 8/10
He is stronger but not as much as you would expect, most likely if I had to compare. Then around Bowser strength

Attack Speed: 9/10

It would be great if he wasn't limited to his 80% stamina.

Range:8/10
His range has not increased to much but since he has stronger projectiles and attacks that makes up for it

First Jump: 6/10
Only goes as High as Mario's first jump

Second Jump: ?/10
Ghor hovers similar to Peache's second jump.Look at animations for more detail

Ariel Movement:8/10
He is a gunship after all

Fall Speed: 5/10

Just about right

Recovery: 7/10
You need the right circumstances to have it work well

Landing Lag: 3/10
A lot less then you would expect

Animations

Entrance: Gunship Landing
Ghor enter with his Armor and then simply lands. He then goes into fighting postion.

Standing
Ghor simply locks his arm and legs in place waiting for a command. His arms look as if they are ready to fire.

Walking

Ghor activates his boosters on low to move his heavy bod, while his upper body says as if it where in standing position

Running
Ghor start using his boosters a little more to pick up some speed, and again his body stays in the same position as if standing.

1st Jump
Ghor does a jump only using his armor's strength with out the boosters. Sadly it has bad height

2nd Jump
Ghor activates his Booster to stay afloat similar to Peaches 2nd jump, sadly he can only stay in the air for 2 seconds. However if Ghor has stored Fuel Gel then the amount of time he can stay in the air is increased by 3 seconds for each Fuel Gel. If you want to know now how Ghor can store Fuel Gel then look under Ghor Armored version and his Specials. Ghor wastes one puddle of Fuel Gel for each extra 3 seconds he holds his 2nd jump.

Roll dodge
Ghor activates his left or right booster to push him to the left or right. It around the spped of D3's roll dodge.

Sleeping
Ghor can't sleep he just enter stand by mode, a small computer sceen shows up in front of Ghor saying stand by mode.

Stun

Ghor has tiny bolts of electricity as he stays frozen in place as if stuck in his standing animation.

Specials

Neutral Special: Repair Shop
Ghor asks the repair Drones both in the air and on the ground to repair his armor. The Drones stop what they are doing and then begin to go towards Ghor at the speed of Marth's dash. Drones will begin to repair Ghor when they get close enough and heal his armor's stamina by 2% each second ( note Ghor's regular damage meter is not being healed). Any Drones that are infected with Phazon will also the armor's stamina but by 3% each second. Ghor however can not move when this move is in play but he can cancel it to move again by just pressing the B button. Careful Ghor can be punished easily by nearby opponent when activating and ending this move . The start up lag is only one second but the ending lag also one second. Drones simply begin to wander again after this attack is canceled.

Side Special: Refill
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/metroid/images/4/4a/Ghor_2.jpg
Fuel Gel at many times will not end up in the best location on the battlefield seeing that it randomly falls out of Ghor's armor. But when Ghor uses his side special next to Fuel Gel, then the Fuel Gel is absorbed back into Ghor armor. Ghor can then carry the Fuel Gel without effecting his other moves and then if the side special; is activated again in a non-fuel gel covered area. Then the Fuel Gel that Ghor is carrying will come out and then stay in that area like it would normally. Ghor can hold up to three puddles of Fuel Gel at a time, but the amount of Fuel Gel in Ghor and on the stage combined can not exceed 4 puddles. This move is to be used to set up your Fuel Gel so non-armor Ghor can use it later. If Ghor is Ko'd while he is storing the Fuel Gel, then Fuel Gel is also gone. If the FuelGel is frozen then it can no longer be stored.

Up Special: Gunship
Ghor';s armor also acts as a Gunship, when Ghor needs to recover in his suit. Simply activate his Up special to activate his rockets. Ghor's rockets give him a recovery similar to ROB's but with 1/3 of the amount of time. This would seem some what terrible but if Ghor has some Fuel Gel stored then the amount of time he can use this move is multiplied by 1.5. So at higher damages it would be wise to have some Fuel Gel stored even at least 1 portion would be nice. Ghor losses one puddle of Fuel Gel he has stored every time he uses this recovery.

Smashes​

Forward Smash: Mega Plasma Cannon
Ghor's Plasma cannon but stronger. Ghor spreads out his arms and his chest begins to glow. Then a strong, and thick Plasma Beam shoots out in front of Ghor. The Plasma Beam only goes the distance of 1 stage block, and is one of Ghor's Best KO move. It can be charged for a total amount of two seconds and has little start up lag. The ending lag is only half a second so you will be open for punishment just not as much as you would expect. Uncharged it deals 13% damage and KO's mid weights at 90%, but fully charged it does 16% damage and KO's mid weights at 80%.

This does have a draw back, if this is used on frozen or slippery surfaces ( Frozen Fuel Gel) then Ghor will spiral out of control and slip. It still does the same amount of damage but has no knockback. Ghor then struggles to get up and takes him three whole seconds to recover from the fall. If This happens near the edge and falls, then Ghor no longer has his jumps. He must now recover with his Up Special.

Up Smash: Homing Missiles
Ghor looks up towards the sky while having his body face the screen and launches two large missiles that begin to home onto the opponent. These missiles go at the speed of Luigi's Fire Balls and deal out 16% damage with high knockback. Ghor can charge the missiles for up to 5 seconds, but this will not increase the damage or knockback. Charging this move allows the missiles to travel faster and last longer. The missiles are about the size of two Samus's supper missiles combined.

Down Smash: Rocket Booster

Ghor jumps just above Mario's height and activates his rockets. The area below Ghor is now being pummeled with flames by his rockets. This can easily ignite any Fuel Gel, and can also pummel opponents and put them on fire with this move. Ghor can charge it for a total of 3 seconds, the longer it is charged the longer the attack will last. But this also increases end lag. Uncharged it does a total amount of 14% damage and can KO mid weights at around 100% damage.

Standard Joints, Mecha Tilts, and a Dashing Motherboards

Standard A Combo: Plasma Rapid Fire
Ghor stations his arms for a quick rapid fire attack with his Plasma Cannon. The Plasma is only the size of Mario's Fire Balls and give off no knock back or flinching. The plasma travels as fast as Fox's lazer spam and can travel the same distance as Wolf's Lazers. As long as the A button is held then Ghor can freely move around the stage but sadly he can not jump. Each Plasma shot deals out 2% damage and give off the Plasma Effect.

Forward Tilt: Oil Spill
This move needs to have Ghor Carrying at least one puddle of Fuel Gel inside his armor. This move has Ghor face the opposite direction ( takes .5 second) and then have him spew all the Fuel Gel he has stored out of his rocket boosters. Before the last bit of of Fuel Gel is gone Ghor activates one of his booster to ignite the Fuel Gel. The stream of Fuel gel has no become a stream of fire dealing 8% damage. The more Fuel he has stored the more damage and knockback it does.
One Puddle= Low knock back 8%
Two Puddles= Medium Knock back 16%
3 Puddles= High Knock Back 24%

Down Tilt: Ice Crusher
Ghor uses his boosters to launch him just above the ground, and then slams against the ground. Has 1 second of start up lag, and almost no end lag. Only deals 5% damage, but does remove all frozen Fuel Gel puddles under Ghor. It can also be used to remove platforms if used 3 times in a row above a platform, causing the platform to collapse. The platform will remain unusable for a total of 15 seconds. Sadly unlike Unarmored Ghor's Dtilt this does nit ignite Fuel Gel.

UpTilt: Fire Frenzy
Ghor's upper body angles itself in a 45 degree and angle while Ghor begins to charge a Plasma blast which takes up to 3 seconds. Once the Three seconds pass Ghor will launch a Plasma beam like in his forward smash, but it does only 10% damage with insane Knockback. Knockback that can KO mid weights at 70%. Sadly Ghor suffer extrema ending lag of a total of 4 seconds.

Dash Attack: Spinning Edge

Ghor kneels down, and has his arms stick out. His entire body then begins to spin like a mad man, and his whole body is the hitbox. Has a start up lag of 1 second and end lag of 2 seconds. Does a total amount of 3 spins which deal out 4% damage each. Opponent can easily DI out of the attack if they are hit. Not the most useful of his attacks, but it wasn't even that useful when he fought Samus on Sky Town.

Phazon Covered Sky

Nair: Phazon Flash
Almost identical to Non armored Ghor's Nair. Ghor releases as Phazon blast that covers his entire body, but since Ghor is in his armor the hitbox has been increased a good amount. The blast deals out 10% damage but has 1.5 seconds of start up lag. Luckily the blast stays out a bit for a lasting hit box, and has almost no end lag. This move KO's middle weights at around 100% damage . Ghor however will destroy any nearby Drones so this move has its draw backs

Dair: Earthquake
Ghor activates his boosters to launch straight down in order to create a strong energy wave. As long as the a button is held Ghor will continue to shoot down until he makes contact with the ground. Once he makes contact with the ground he will produce a shock wave on the ground that stretches to the length of one stage block towards each side of Ghor. The wave causes 9% damage but it leaves the opponent stunned for 1 second. The wave itself can easily be jumped so the wave may prove useless. However Ghor himself as he shoots down also acts as a meteor spike that deals out 9% damage. So if Ghor makes contacts and also nails in the wave then it is a total of 18% damage. Sadly Ghor has a start up lag of .5 second and an ending lag of 1.5seconds.

Back Air: Fuel Thruster
The only move in which always releases Fuel Gel on to the ground. Ghor's boosters begin to leak Fuel Gel on the ground at an alarming rate which leaves one Fuel Gel Puddle. It would be useful if it didn't have 2 seconds of end lag which is horrible for an air attack. On another note of the Fuel Gel is ignited as it drips out of Ghor's boosters then the flame will travel into Ghor's Armor dealing 12% damage to Ghor. This move has a lot of Con then Pros but it is useful for setting up Fuel gel after you knocked out your Opponent.

Fair: Phazon Malfunction

Similar to his Standard A but instead of Launching Plasma he launches Phazon for a total amount of 2 seconds. The Phazon travels just like the plasma does with the Standard A but deals out 3% damage each hit. If Ghor lands on the ground this attack will not cancel and will simply keep firing
for the remaining seconds.

UpAir: Fry The Hard Drives
Ghor's body gets a loading screen right in front, a screen you would see when your turning on your computer. Then in one second Ghor falls and loses his jumps. It looks useless but you should notice something different about your repair Drones. They will be releasing black clouds as if over loading, and will be heading towards the opponent. Once they make contact with the opponent they will expode dealing 8% damage each. Only really use when you are going to switch to Ghor.

Grab and Throws

Grab Tether: Mecha Grapple
Ghor shots a grapple or hook of some sort from his left arm. Which travels twice as fast as Samus's Grapple Beam, and has only .5 second of end with no start up lag. The Grapple does 1% damage when it makes contact and then drags them towards Ghor. The opponent is now held by Ghor's left arm. The tether is just a little bit longer then Link's :p

Pummels: Burning Rage
Ghor's right arm begins to shoot weak blast of Plasma that deal only 2% damage each, if the opponent escapes after being hit with the Pummel they will still be engulfed with fire.

Forward Throw: Catch
Ghor picks up the opponent just like he did to Samus's ship, and yes you guessed it he throws it. It only does 9% damage but has high knock back. This alone can KO middle weights at 110% damage. It may seem generic but I didn't want to not make use of that throw he did in the cutscene.

Back Throw: Booster Farts :p
Ghor flings his opponent behind him and activates his boosters which give his opponent 13% damage and has low knock back. Leaves the opponent engulfed with fire.

Up Throw: Misfire

Ghor simply tosses his opponent up into the air as high as Jigglypuffs up throw. However after .5 seconds after doing so Ghor activates his Up Smash. The throw only does 2% damage but now you have your opponent in the air with two missiles homing in on him :p Delicious.

Down Throw: Ignition
Ghor slams his opponent to the ground and then stomps on top of him dealing 3% damage. The move will usually end like so leaving Ghor open for punishment but if any Fuel Gel is under the opponent the Ghor will activate his Boosters to ignite the Fuel Gel and cause an explosion.

Final Smash: Can't You Feel The Corruption ?
Ghor will summon his Armorsuit ( regardless if it was destroyed) and get inside it. He will then enter Hyper Mode but not take damage. Ghor will then face the screen and begin to launch a total of 15 missiles that now have twice the knock back and do twice the amount of damage. Ghor then Launches Plasma Cannon ( that is now shooting Phazon) towards the direction of the closest opponent dealing out 20% damage and high knock back. Ghor will then do a final charge that goes to the very end of the stage and is a one hit KO. Ghor's then jumps off his armor and his armor flies away. Ghor is invincible during his final smash and will glow blue instead of the usual fiery red final smash color.

Taunts​

Taunts 1
Ghor's upper body begins to slowly spin in place as his lower body does not move at all. If an opponent is near by he will say “ Target has been located”

Taunt 2
Ghor begins to flash with Phazon and then explains “ Can't You Feel The Power?”

Taunt 3
Ghor opens up and stand on top of his armor, and says “ Don't go over board kid”

Extras

Victory Postions

Victory Pose One : It's alright friend
Ghor pets his Armor as if it where a horse while he says “ Good Job. . .”

Victory Pose Two: Soon Everything Will Be Corrupted

The Phazon is effecting Ghor again and he says “"Don't you feel the power? Soon everything will be corrupted. Including YOU!" and then gives off a maniacal laughter.

Victory Pose Three: Ghor The Giant
Ghor appears with his armorsuit still on and says “ The weak shall perish”

Losing Postion
Ghor simply stand clapping with his hands, and acknowledges that he has been beat.

Snake Conversation
Snake: Darn I can't get in a signal. . . .?
Ghor: Hey there! Need some help?
Snake: What the how did you?
Ghor: I have hacked much more advance technology then that below average stuff you have
Snak: . . . . . .
Ghor:Soon everything will be corrupted

Play style​
Ghor should not be treated as two separate characters. Ghor's movesets both interact and rely very much on each other. The two main factors being Fuel Gel control and Droid control on the stage. Without Ghor's armor, Ghor can no longer use Fuel Gel on the stage, or for some of his Fuel Gel dependent attacks. Not to mention if only the armor is used, then it has no way to heal it's 80% stamina. Non-armor Ghor is the only one capable of summoning Droids on to the field, and may I remind you that droids are the only things that can heal the armor. Now both Ghor and his armor both have strengths and weaknesses that the other lacks. Depending on who you are fighting, you won't have to change your approach or defense by much. But you have to aware of characters like Ice Climbers and Squirtle.

Fuel Gel Control
Most likely one of the most important aspects for both armor and non-armor Ghor. The Fuel Gel can easily be set up for easy kills, or easy damage racker. Not only is Ghor immune to the damage and knock back, but he can't even slip on it. There is one big draw back which is that only Armor Ghor can produce the Fuel Gel. Not to mention it randomly falls out of him most of the time. This is where the Armor side special comes into play, not only does it allow other moves such as ftilt and Up Special to turn into very useful tools. It allows Ghor to gain control of the majority of the Fuel Gel on the stage, and allow him to place it in important areas. When playing as armor Ghor it would be wise to leave or set up Fuel Gel for Non-Armor Ghor to use when he has to fight solo.

However there are characters that can literally screw over your Fuel Gel control. Characters that have ice based attacks, and or water based attacks can make Fuel Gel control almost impossible. Ice based attacks can freeze Fuel Gel and cause Ghor to slip during some of his attacks. When Ghor slips he suffers one second of lag trying to get back, which allows opponents to deal easy kills. Characters such as Mario that have water based attacks, can simply push the Fuel Gel of the stage with their water. It isn't as threatening as frozen Fuel Gel, but if you are Non- armor Ghor then you will have trouble using the Fuel Gel left on the stage.

Droid Control
Ok Droids are a key part of Ghor's moveset if you want to keep Ghor's armor intact. Without Droids Ghor's armor can not activate them during the fight, and the armor can not be repaired as it floats in the background. Droids can only be produced by Non-Armor Ghor, and very vulnerable at times. Non-flying Droids you will find to be the hardest to keep intact as you fight your opponent, while Air Droids will seem the safest, in most stages that is. Droids can be equipped with armor thanks to Ghor's Downtilt, and this armor multiplies there stamina by two. Droids should mainly be used for repair, and not offensive missions.

Now Ariel droids or corrupted regular droids are able to repair Ghor's armor while it hovers in the background. Droids should be the first thing Ghor must produce after or before he merges with his armor. Armor-Ghor will have trouble keeping Droids alive during the battle, and will most likely only be able to activate his neutral special after a KO, or after Koing an opponent. Droids are also average weapons when corrupted by Armor Ghor's Up Air, but should be remembered that they die in the process. Droids are a key aspect to keep the Armor in play, seeing they are the only ones able to repair the armor. If you want to keep the Droids alive you must remember to keep the opponent's attention on you, and not the Droids.

Playing As Non-Armor Ghor
Ghor without his armor is fragile and is just a little heavier then ZSS. So Ghor can be considered around the middle weight section. Something a lot of middle weights do not have is the ability to control the stage with ease and a realizable projectile known as Plasma. Non-armor Ghor has very easy use of the Fuel Gel and can use it a lot more effectively then his armor. Now the main problem with Fuel Gel is that only the armor can produce it, so if you start out with regular Ghor then you won't have any Fuel Gel on the stage. What does this mean, well you probably won't be scoring KOs so easily, or early for that matter. You also won't be able to take over the stage as well. What you do have are quick, long, and damage racking attacks. Your main priority will be of course to get some droids here, but your next one will be to get to your opponent close enough to spam him with your Plasma, and then get in some combos. Plasma effect also helps a lot.

Ghor also has an above average recovery and has an easy time gimping character ( that is if he can get them off the stage). Ghor recovery should not be used in easy to reach areas. It can save Ghor, but puts his armor in danger when fighting characters with easy spikes. However it also gives Ghor his jumps, and what can you do when you jump? You can use your air attacks, and protect your armor. Ghor gimping can be bad, or fantastic. If you are fighting characters with tether like recoveries then you have an edge as soon as they are knocked off. A quick melt at the edge with your downsmash can take a stock easily. However characters like Metaknight, or Luigi that do not have to rely as much on the edge, can still recover. But you are limiting them on how they can recover. You won't see Luigi much of a threat when his recovery can not just grab on to the edge, as eh is now forced to get back on the stage.

When there is Fuel Gel Ghor can take easy control of the stage, now if you were careful when you were in the armor and placed the Fuel Gel well. Then you should have no problem in scaring the opponent while he is on fire. Now the trick is to remember not to just ignite the Fuel Gel all at once, but to get the opponent near Fuel Gel. Fuel Gel works in many ways, pressure, mind games, KO potential, and damage stacker. The way you use it is all up to you.

Playing As Non-Armor Ghor
Ok now your bigger, stronger, and randomly leave Fuel Gel. Now your main goal is not to heal your stamina, but to set up Fuel Gel on the stage. Using your Side Special to absorb and place the Fuel Gel in helpful locations, like on platforms, near the, edge and ect. However if you do not have to much damage then you should avoid moves such as his UP Special and his forward tilt. Which both consume Fuel Gel. Armor Ghor should not be treated as a heavy weight but more as a transporter of Fuel Gel. The Armor can function as an above average KO potential heavy weight, but unlike all the other heavy weights it has Stamina. If you are running low on stamina and have low damage, then switch out to Ghor without the armor. If you lose the armor at low damage you just lost your main Fuel Gel source and half of your character for the remaining stock. It is better to get KOd when your in the armor as it will just reappear with you in the next stock.

The Armor's recovery is actually below average seeing that it consumes Fuel Gel at such a rapid pace. If your at high damage, and have a full tank of Fuel Gel, get rid of all the Fuel Gel quickly. If you are KOed with all the Fuel Gel then you have get even more Fuel Gel in your next stock. Now Droids and even Ariel Droids are vulnerable when the Armor is being used. So now opponent can easily get rid of them. If the opponent is focusing on getting rid of the Droids then simply corrupt them. They are of no use if all they are doing is getting blown up for the opponent. Now if you just Knocked out an opponent use this chance to switch to regular Ghor, but if you haven't had the chance to place Fuel Gel then do so. It is also recommended that you use your Neutral Special to heal your stamina quickly.

What decides the match ups
Ok now what decides the match up is how the opponent can avoid or prevent Fuel Gel traps. Ok so characters that have a clear advantage would be characters such as Ice Climbers and Abomasnow. They can easily screw up Fuel Gel by freezing it and giving you huge trouble in the long run. You will have to depend on your regular attacks, projectiles and spacing. Avoid using teh Armor in these match ups. It really won't matter much if you can set up some Fuel Gel. Water users can also be a problem but not as much as Ice Users.

Close Combat won't be much help unless it involves some close air game. Ghor can use projectiles to keep them at bay, but if they do manage to get up close. Well if you if you managed to bait them near a puddle of Fuel Gel, ignite the Fuel Gel to push back or Combo. Ghor doesn't do so great up close, but Fuel Gel placement helps >_O.

Recovery is a key factor to worry about when fighting Ghor. Ok so if you have a tether recovery then, well your at a big disadvantage if your knocked off the stage. An easy down smash and well your dead. However recoveries that do not rely on tethers will be more useful, but that still won't save them to much. Take a look at Marth and Luigi's recovery. Both cover good distant, and are pretty reliable. Now what happens when you take away the edge. Marth and Luigi have to land on the stage, and can no longer safely grab the edge. Now you should have a good glimpse of where they will have to be at some point of their recovery. YOu basically are getting rid of a large amount of there options. OK characters like JIgglypuff with tons of jumps will hardly be effected with no edge.

Ariel Characters, ok air characters are a bit harder to deal with. They can easily avoid Fuel Gel traps and can easily bait you. You lost your great gimping game, and can easily just be gimped yourself with your predictable recovery. Your best bet is to place Fuel Gel on platforms.

Campers are a different story. the majority can stack up damage so your Armor is already in trouble. Stick to regular Ghor and try to get them off stage as soon as possible. As soon as you get yourself some time, switch to armor Ghor and try your best to place the Fuel Gel before you lose to much stamina. Fuel Gel placement can easily prevent campers in reaching their preferred areas to camp. Once you can get some Fuel Gel on the stage, you can pressure them.

Fire based user kill themselves. User with mostly fire based attacks will ignite the Fuel gel themselves. Not only are they limiting there moves to non-fire based ones, tehy must worry about you igniting the fire. Sometimes fighting fire with fire doesn't work.

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
Way to go guys. The chat has managed to kill my productivity, along with many others. It's just ridiculous how much it's negatively affected us. Sure, it's great to talk with everyone, but because of the chat I have not been able to suck myself away from it to do some legitimate work. So right now, I suppose I'll announce my realistic future plans: Omastar (Yellow), Tomahawk Man, Registeel (Regis), Vile (with HR), Noddy (with Agi). Anything else I say is rather iffy, since I've killed so many moveset ideas by sitting around and slacking off. I think we should all try and cut back on our chat use, it's caused more problems than we have need for.

Frf

Smash Apprentice
I've only skimmed ghor so far. It looks promising! There are a few spelling errors here and there that I've noticed, however. Now that I think about it, didn't someone else make a Ghor moveset in one of the earlier make your moves? I don't think it had as much detail as this one, though. :p

In other news I'm starting my spinarak moveset. Already got the aerials and throws done! (Actually he only has one throw.....It's unique though! D: That's ok, right?) I also have a predator (from the movie predator) moveset in mind as well, but no actual moves planned out yet. I've got a lot to work with, though.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Thanks for updating Gorea to the moveset list, Smash Daddy.

Anyway, Ghor's up. He has some interesting mechanics with him. First of all, Stats are certainally not as overpowering as Oliver and Bear Hugger.

I have a question about the Neutral Special: Does the Regular Repair Drone do anything, I wonder? It's just that as far as I know, I saw no special effects in them, unless they are meant to be useless.
The Side Special looks interesting, quite interesting.
The Up-Special: Did you deliberately make "Up Special" words gray? Because they are not red, unless it's meant to signify the useage of the amour. (Super Missle is spelt "Supper" correction)I think Ghor can move while the missles are out, can he? If he can, this attack is slightly broken, I think. I just want to tell you that the missles do not have priority stated on them, and I think you need a small time limit for when Ghor can use the ground version of this attack, though I do see that the amour can be damaged during this phase. Finally, try to use "it" instead of "he" to describe the amour, becuase the amour is not a "he" but more importantly, it's easier to read the move that way.

I think the F-Smash should actually have some lag stated, giving it a bit of fair lag can balance out the attack. It's fair enough in all other aspects.
Note that the D-Smash does not have any differences between the charging, if it even charges.

I don't have much more time to comment on everything else, but this might just be your best set yet...

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Nice moveset DFM. I rarely post in the thread but I am for two reasons:

1. Just to say while the computer-esque texts in the hub post are stolen from my Doc Robot moveset, I respect that you have emulated me (H). nah, you didnt know. I probably stole it from YOU anyways

2. So K Rool lets me live long enough to post a set this contest.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord

~Biography~

Ahh, yes. Half Life 2's bloated, reddish purple menace: the Poison Zombie. The horrifying result of a Poisonous breed of Headcrabs successfully latched onto a human being. Since the Headcrab acts as a puppeteer for the host body, it lays its eggs inside the chest cavity (explaining the bloating) that, when hatched, can crawl out of the body and "hitchhike" on the host body's extremely hunched back. The Headcrab in control of the body can then throw its hitchhiking babies at opponents in an attempt to poison him/her and take control of their body. Quiet gruesome, but if a standard zombie is the car, the Poison Zombie is the tank. This heavyweight will need to take some damage in order to be KO'd!
~
First off, I've created 3 short videos 2 are most of the Poison Zombie's sounds and Poison Headcrab sounds for you guys to get an idea of how they would be implemented in Brawl. Check them out [here] and [here.] I also highly recommend you see [this video] for the animations to go along with the moves.

~Statistics~
POWER
7.5/10- This necrotic has quiet a few KO moves, but he's certainly not one for aerial combos.

HEIGHT/SIZE
7/10- He may be hunched over, but he's still enormous. About Marth's height and Bowser's size.

TRACTION
2/10- Let's just say it's DK in Melee.

WALKING SPEED
4/10- For a character that big and sluggish, you'd think the Poison Zombie would be very slow, but in fact, the Poison Zombie moves fairly quick in Half Life 2. He's even faster than his Standard Zombie counterpart, and that speed carries over to the world of Smash.

RUNNING SPEED
5.5/10- Not much faster than his walking speed for obvious reasons. The animation makes it look like it's extremely tiring for him. He keeps his arms hanging and still hunches over, yet his legs are trying to move quickly, making it awkward but funny to look at.

CROUCH
0/10- Nope! He can't crouch! With that huge body width/weight and the terrible posture, if he tried to crouch, he would fall over. *cough* tripping *cough* Plus, it would be very out of character having an animation that quick for the Poison Zombie.

AERIAL DI
7/10- With that weight and bad recovery which I'll get to in the moveset, he at least needs a fighting chance, amirite?

RECOVERY
4/10- His DI really helps him in this area.

ROLL DODGE
3/10- Quite slow, but it gets you far. About 3/4 of Mewtwo's in Melee- minus the lag.

RANGE
6.3/10- The Poison Zombie's ridiculously long claws and Headcrab(s) that attack by hanging off the host's shoulder are mostly responsible for this.

PRIORITY
7.5/10~0.0- His claws act like Marth's sword but, in some cases, the Headcrabs give only one type of hit. I'll get to that in the moveset.

WEIGHT
8.5/10- What did you expect?

FIRST JUMP
3/10- As he does this, his posture becomes perfect. Every Headcrab on his back crawls up to either the shoulders or arms, ready to attack.

SECOND JUMP
6/10- Yup.

WALL JUMP: No.
CRAWL: No.
WALL CLING: No.
GLIDING: No.
TETHER: Yes.

~Moveset~

SPECIALS

Neutral Special- Poisonous Fangs
The Zombie quickly pulls one of the Headcrabs off of its back and holds it in front of him. The Headcrab then shows its pair of fangs and bites the opponent, dealing 6%, leaving them in a dazed state as if their shield broke for 1.5 seconds. You can then follow up with another attack. The opponent has to be directly in front of you to execute this attack.

Side Special- Headcrab Throw
The Poison Zombie throws one of the three additional Poison Headcrabs at the closest foe. They can home in on the enemy but not in mid-flight (ie. if a foe is falling to a platform and the zombie executes his side special, it will home to the area the foe is falling in rather than the Headcrab having the properties of a heat seeking missile, hitting when the foe landed) If the Headcrab connects with the blow, it will deal 30% in damage. But here's the catch: the percentile will drop by fives every second until it goes down 25%. The Headcrab will run back to the Zombie and crawl back onto its back. You can only use this attack once every 30 seconds. If the foe's percentage is high (lets say 100%) and the move hits, there will not be much knockback. The foe will fly about the length of Bowser's fully charged forward smash at 0%. You can then follow up with a KO move for the kill because the foe gained 30%. If the Headcrab flies off the stage, an new egg will be hatched. A Headcrab will crawl out of the Zombie's chest and onto its back.
This is similar to how the Poison Headcrabs were used in Half Life. If they hit you, your HP would go down to 1. Then it would work its way up to whatever HP you had minus either 2, 4, or 5 depending on what difficulty setting you prefer.

Down Special- Roam
The Poison Zombie releases all the Headcrabs on its back at once. They can roam around slowly on the stage. The emit a loud, high-pitched shrieking sound when they find a prey and jump at the opponents head at an attempt to possess them. Each blow deals 4%. The Headcrabs can be hit and can fall off the stage. If this occurs, an egg is hatched and a new Headcrab crawl onto the Zombie's back. This move is risky because many of the Zombie's moves rely on the Headcrabs. But you can use your down special again to emit a moan; or, to the headcrabs, the signal to come back to you.

Up Special- Headcrab Chain
The three Headcrabs link their legs together to make a chain and grab the ledge as a tether. It's about half the length of a 6-Pikmin Chain.

STANDARDS

Jab-
1. One Headcrab does an overhead slash while on the Zombie's shoulder. ~2%
2. Another Headcrab slashes while sideways by hanging onto the Zombie's hip. ~3%
3. The Zombie itself uses an overhead swipe with both hands to finish the combo. ~6%

Forward Tilt-
Probably the only move when the Poison Zombie uses his feet. It's basically Mario's forward tilt but with slightly more knockback and damage.~11%

Up Tilt-
One swift swipe in the air with one claw, 0.5 second lag. ~9%

Down Tilt-
Kind of like a headbutt, similar to Olimar's. It knocks foes i. a forward diagonal direction. ~9%

Dash Attack-
Basically Sheik's dash attack, but slower.

SMASHES

Forward Smash-
A side-to-side swing of the Zombie's arm. (See third video linked at the top.) It's quite laggy. Uncharged: 21% Charged: 32%.

Up Smash-
One Headcrab gets on each shoulder. One Headcrab stands on its back legs and strikes with its front legs. This stuns the opponent exactly like Toon Link's first hit in his Forward Smash. The other Headcrab then does the same thing shortly after, but this provides upward knockback. Uncharged: 14%. Charged: 25%

Down Smash-
The Zombie turns facing the screen and puts his arms over his head and swipes them down similar to DK's Down Smash. Uncharged: 16%. Charged: 22%

THROWS

Grab-
One Headcrab gets on each shoulder and grabs each arm of the opponent with their front legs. The other hangs on the side on the Zombie's hip and grabs the opponent's torso. Meanwhile the Zombie grabs the opponents by the throat. His fingers wrap all the way around the foe's neck because of his long claws.

Grab Attack-
The Headcrabs take turns biting the opponent. ~2%

Forward Throw-
The Zombie, grabbing the throat of the opponent, chucks his enemy as if he just threw a Headcrab.

Back Throw-
The Zombie does a wrestling-style Hiptoss; like Snake's Forward Throw, but backward.

Up Throw-
The Zombie lifts and throws the opponent over his head.

Down Throw-
The Zombie lifts the opponent and drops him/her into a [spinebuster], providing upward knockback.

AERIALS

Neutral Air-
The Zombie holds out one Headcrab in each hand and spins (Mario Galaxy, anyone?) while the Headcrabs are attacking. This has the properties of Falco's Neutral Air.

Up Air-
As I said, when the Zombie jumps, he develops a straight posture and the Headcrabs crawl up to his shoulders. The three Headcrabs stand on their back legs, and push the enemy down with their front legs. Yes. Oddly enough, his Up Air is a spike. And a very strong one at that, but the enemy has to be directly above you for this to work.

Back Air-
One Headcrab turns around on the Zombie's shoulder and bites the opponent.

Forward Air-
Three quick claw slashes. The first two stun so the opponent stays in front of you, while the third hit gives decent knockback. Great for edgeguarding.

Down Air-
The Zombie grabs a Headcrab and puts it below his feet. The Headcrab bites the opponent, not giving any knockback. The Zombie then kicks the opponent like a football kickoff, providing properties similar to Captain Falcon's Down Air when he doesn't successfully spike.

FINAL SMASH
The Poison Zombie has gotten the Smash Ball! Woah, what's that in the sky?

It looks kinda...like a... RUN! *BAM*

Oh my God! That's a [Headcrab Shell]! We're all screwed!
It seems as though the [Combine] from Half Life are on YOUR side for a change! Three Headcrab Shells fly out of the sky and land at random parts of the stage. Each Shell contains 5 Headcrabs. The first contains Poison Headcrabs. If they hit you, you'll receive great knockback and 30% damage and it doesn't go down unlike the Zombie's Side Special. The second contains [Standard Headcrabs.]

They go slightly faster than Poison Headcrabs, give decent knockback, and deal 12% per hit.
The third Shell contains [Fast Headcrabs].

As you can imagine, they run around the stage extremely quickly. They deal 7% per hit. Here's the thing: as soon as they hit you, they turn right back around and hit you again in a split second. They provide minimum knockback.

The opponent's damage racks up very quickly, and if the knockback from the Poison Headcrabs doesn't KO him/her after 30 seconds when all the Headcrabs and Shells disappear, a quick forward Smash should finish the job.

~Miscellaneous~

ICONS

VICTORY MUSIC
Ravenholm is a town in Half Life that got bombed with Combine missiles containing Headcrabs that killed and possessed all of the population but one Father Grigori. Grigori made it his duty to clean up Ravenholm, setting up traps from explosive propane tanks, electric fences, and even cars suspended in the air that drop down when activated by leavers and crush zombies. He does this for many years and goes insane. As he shoots zombies, he sometimes quotes Bible verses and pities them by saying "I remember your true face," and "You meant no harm." But shortly after, laughs at them with an insane chuckle. He leads you to the mines, the only way out of Ravenholm. As you leave, Grigori fights off a Poison Zombie when a track called "Requiem of Ravenholm" plays in the background. [Here] is that track, in victory music form.

VICTORY POSES
1. Takes one Headcrab in each hand and holds them high. The third Headcrab does a dance on the ground.

2. Slashes his claws in the air multiple times and moans in happiness...?
If you laughed at that, you're a sick *******.
3. Stands in place, almost motionless; emitting the strangulated breaths they take in Half Life.

FAILURE POSE
In Half Life, when you set a zombie on fire, they seem burnt to a crisp after they die. Also, usually when you attack the zombie's body and not the Headcrab, it detaches itself from the host body and attempts to possess its predator. So with that, I give you... a failed, burnt, and "crabless" zombie. He stares at the winner with that same disturbing expression in the picture.

ENTRANCE
A mini Headcrab Shell flying down and out pops the Poison Zombie.

ALTERNATE COSTUMES

1. Green/ The Hulk
2. Yellow/ Hazardous Radiation
3. Blue
4. Special/ Half Life 2 Beta Poison Zombie

TAUNTS
1. The Headcrabs make a threatening hiss.
2. The Headcrab in controll of the body shows its fangs and holds up its claws.
3. Stomps like a sumo wrestler. (I've always wanted to see a Poison Zombie do that.)

SNAKE CODEC
Snake: Otacon, what is this thing?! It looks like a bloody Barney covered in shrieking crabs!
Otacon: That, Snake, is a Poison Headcrab Zombie.
Snake: Wait... if it's a zombie, doesn't that mean it's pointless fighting him because he can't die?
Otacon: Uhh... technically he's already a dead body. It's the Headcrabs doing the dirty work. They must be controlling the body. How sick.
Snake: You telling me!
Otacon: Be careful, Snake. He can throw the additional Headcrabs on his back with deadly accuracy and poison you. It's said in Eli Vance's Headcrab survival guide that he can successfully hit a target from over 120 feet away! Incredible!
Snake: Huh, I guess they're like... Backcrabs? Right? Heh... get it?
Otacon: ...
Snake: ...
Otacon: Err... good luck, Snake.
Snake: Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom