• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

tocador

Smash Lord
I'll say it again....

Crotch shot into serious eye damage.
This is my iron wall. I'm not admitting defeat until you destroy it.
Lucario isnt able to dodge all of warios attacks because he lacks the reflexes, analising capacity.

If lucario can addapt, wario can addapt better, therefore leaving no opens for lucario to use.

Wario can set traps and make lucario fall for a "go for the ball" trap, and then BAM get him.

Wario can kick, making "low" approaches unviable.

Lucario is stronger/heavier, meaning he can take hits form lucario and still be ok, whereas one hit from wario is prolly a knock down to lucario.

You "iron wall" is only one attack, if lucario can addapt to a whole fighting style while dodgin punches/kicks/grabs from wario, why isnt wario able to dodge ONE move?

ps: Lucario isnt faster then wario in fighting capacities.

Problem solved lets move on?

ok, this made me stop lurking...and made me fall outta my chair..laughing
On to holywood now baby.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I'll say it again....

I am pretty sure both of these characters wouldn't be slow enough or leave themselves open long enough to get hit in the balls >_>. That is some pain I am sure both characters have felt at one point.

If Lucario wins, then he won with a cheap trick =_=

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
I don't think something like analyzing capability is debatable. Lucario has seen more combat than Wario.

Wario has no tools.

Low attack after a punish =/=instant kick counter. It's just not possible considering the time frame.

Yeah, Lucario sure is sturdy XD

Let's not forget that Wario is an untrained, undicipled fighter. He''ll wear himself out faster meaning, easier to read and punish.

I have the solution. And it's right here.

EDIT:If nothing else needs to be said, we should wait for JOE! to catch up.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I don't think so, humans are durable bla bla bla Wario is just slightily overweight etc etc etc Lucario has low HP and defense lolololol Wario has defeated armies of enemies in pyramids and some very big bosses and in one case a god etc etc etc

But yes, I agree.

JOE! END THIS NOW.

NO MORE DISSAPEARING!

Lucario: more skilled and harder to hit.

Wario: Stronger, faster attacks, more durable, better defense, heavier and smarter.

Both: Mobile.

tocador

Smash Lord
I don't think something like analyzing capability is debatable. Lucario has seen more combat than Wario.

Wario has no tools.

Low attack after a punish =/=instant kick counter. It's just not possible considering the time frame.

Yeah, Lucario sure is sturdy XD

Let's not forget that Wario is an untrained, undicipled fighter. He''ll wear himself out faster meaning, easier to read and punish.

I have the solution. And it's right here.
Lucario is a lhama that knows kung fu with the power of aura.

In his battles throught his live, he is used to just use moves and throw out aura spheres, he never faced a "boxing matchup" like this one, he has no experience at analising, and he inst even close to outsmart wario.

There isnt a instant kick counter, as after a punch from wario lucario needs to approach to then do them "combo". This takes a bit, second or two, and this is just enough for wario to compute and counter.

You dont need to be a fighter to know how to dodge things, this is instinctive, even withought training( a thinh every lucario lacks) any human is able to dodge, as lucario is slower then wario.

No you dont have the solution, you keep trying to invent ways for lucario to attack, and they keep been shutting down by wario, and every time you think you found a possible attack its "GG lucario wins" when wario can just shut down that too.

This is just annoying, lucario just dont have what it takes. If martial arts/spikes/NUTT BITE wont work, why would you think anything will?

REL38

Smash Lord
I'll say it again....

To even set up for this, Lucario would have to be at least 3 feet away from Wario, give or take. What Lucario's gonna wanna do is run in after Wario punches and give him a good wallop down under. The problem with this is that Lucario must do this in under half a second.

Why?

The cooldown from a punch isn't much at all. When Wario sees Lucario move in, his first reaction is to get out of the way. He scoots back a few inches or steps to the side making Lucario miss his target and Lucario has left his head and back wide open. He punches with his free hand.

GG's

But let's say Lucario dodges and gets out of that dangerous opening. It's back to square one and that tactics down the drain.

I'd also like to note that so far, Lucario only has one tactic in regards to winning. All Wario needs is a punch and he wins. Wario wins by having more options.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
But yes, I agree.

JOE! END THIS NOW.

NO MORE DISSAPEARING!

Lucario: more skilled and harder to hit.

Wario: Stronger, faster attacks, more durable, better defense, heavier and smarter.

Both: Mobile.
Me too.

No more disscusing. Let's just wait for JOE!'s veredict.

No more posts from here on.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Wasn't the Pit Roy MU like this?

More options, but the other has better?
Like I said before, 1 hit basically decides it.
It won't be easy for either to hit each other.
In the end, it all comes down to a battle of endurance.
In this case Lucario wins and has already collected information on how Wario fights. But....
LIKEWISE, Wario has learned, too.

BUT

Who can put it to better use?

EDIT:S-****. My bad. I couldn't resist >_>

Meh, it was my idea anyway.

NOW IT BEGINS!

EDIT:Guess who's offline :/

COME BACK, JOE!

tocador

Smash Lord
Wasn't the Pit Roy MU like this?

More options, but the other has better?
Like I said before, 1 hit basically decides it.
It won't be easy for either to hit each other.
In the end, it all comes down to a battle of endurance.
In this case Lucario wins and has already collected information on how Wario fights. But....
LIKEWISE, Wario has learned, too.

BUT

Who can put it to better use?

EDIT:S-****. My bad. I couldn't resist >_>

Meh, it was my idea anyway.

NOW IT BEGINS!
No

10nos.

Wario wins.

10Wariowins

JOE!

Smash Hero
k, im back

NO NUT SHOTS, we actually went over this in a previous fight...forget which...

anywho, Lucario won against diddy for 2 reasons:

Diddy dint have a means of applying his strnegth against a similar sized opponent, who was much more skilled, albeit weaker than him.

Lucario is obviously the better fighter here, but you guys keep bringing up stuff he can do (yes, he could pull that off, he's not a dog, he's a lucario)

What is stopping Wario from doing the same? When Wario would do it to Luc, he'll do it better due to his size and strength.

Unfortunatley for Lucario, I dont see how he'd be able to grab and toss Wario, seeing as that fat slob wont be thowing his body around all too much, with Lucario approaching. Along with the fact lucario cannot grab Wario too effectivley, and any grapple from Wario means some serious damage to Lucario....(dont forget, he has those dreads and tail to grab and be manipulated by)

Sorry Lucario, but size does matter :wario:

UncleSam

Smash Master
O.o what is it?

EDIT: MRG I cant watch it, my computer think I don't have java when I do,
and obvious troll is obvious

JOE!

Smash Hero
lucarios bones are not fragile

I decided the match based on Lucario not having many advantages, unlike when he fought diddy.

Wario is liek diddy, but without the drawbacks of size, skill (more or less...) and fragility

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Gotta go with Weegee here. The Poltergust could be used as a battering weapon as well as a vacuum to mess up Diddy, and Luigi has a major size advantage.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Hey, just releasing the atmosphere form the tension accumulated from the previous fight.

Laugh at the video. And imagine Lucario prepared to deal the finishing blow just to get knocked out by a fart.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Hey, just releasing the atmosphere form the tension accumulated from the previous fight.

Laugh at the video. And imagine Lucario prepared to deal the finishing blow just to get knocked out by a fart.
my computer is acting up, it thinks I don't have java, and I'm too lazy to open up another browser and watch it

EDIT: now look ET is going all emo

JOE!

Smash Hero
do you read my Op sawn?

This Week's new matchup is......

:luigi: MARIO'S BRO vs DK'S LITTLE BUDDY :diddy:
WHEN SIDEKICKS COLLIDE...

WHO

IS

DEADLIEST?

Same stats as their previous matches.

Diddy has his baboon-like strength, and his agility, but is small. Unfortunatley, his weaponary were all debunked as not able to...work or exits in RL last match

Luigi will be given his Poltergust. It doesnt come with the element upgrades, but it sucks sumthing fierce

Top Bottom