• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hackfest 3.0 @ JCaesar's Farm, Sept. 19th & 20th, Brawl+ ONLY, Melee canceled!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
****, it's been what, a day, and we're already on the 2nd page? (40 posts/page of course, as God intended)

I'd call that some HYPE+!

Melee on Sunday is official, hosted by the #4 man himself!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Tizzzzight... can you put it in the original post? ill get some peeps to come fo sho!!!

edit:: oh you did it already. good **** jcaez!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I guess I need a partner for this, Turbo? Blanka?

Ness is bess. Not sure if i'll be playing mother boys or pkmns.
Either you or VanillaWafflez, it doesn't matter lulz.

Hey Dawgbowl, you up for giving me a ride? My chances of going would get better(I'm GOING no matter what though lol)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Tizzzzight... can you put it in the original post? ill get some peeps to come fo sho!!!

edit:: oh you did it already. good **** jcaez!
Yeah, if you wanna add anything like entrance fees or whatever, just make a post and I'll quote it in the OP.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah the garage has outlets all around the perimeter and is huge. We'll be fine ;)

I'm a little worried about Buffalo Wild Wings though...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

*Pound* Monthly: Melee Sunday!!!!!

Woo okay, Melee tourney on Sunday!!! Free Pound entry up for grabs?? I know jcaes has the space.... so Sunday will be melee tourney day!!! I know for sure me kaiser travis greg and newb will all come, so lets get some of bmores/nova coming. Melee ftw, Brawl+ ftw, who cares, they're both better than regular brawl right?

Day: Sept 27th, obviously!
Place: Jcaesars godly farm!
Address: 38 S. Tannery Rd.
Westminster, MD 21157
Schedule: We will start at 1:00 PM and be done by hopefully 7 or 8, since 9 is the latest.

Rules: Standard rules apply for the most part.
6 Neutral+Dk64 for the first level, players will use stage striking. Each player still gets one ban for the set!
Wobbling is banned.

Entry Fee:
Singles: $10
Teams: $20/team
Electricity fee: $2 (free if you bring a cube/smash)

It's on Sunday so it should be easy for people to get here!! Jcaesar is hosting a bombass B+ tourney the day before so people can come whenever on Saturday for some b+ action and stay til Sunday or just come for melee Sunday!!

Oh and DON'T FORGET!!! Winners gets FREE ENTRY TO *POUND 4* for singles and teams for MELEE!!!!!

FYI guys there are going to be MORE tournies for free pound entries coming up and if the same person wins twice (say chu wins the tourney twice) whoever gets 2nd place at the tourney the 2nd time will get to get free entry to pound, but ONLY if you've attended at least half the previous Pound tournies. Time for the melee community to show our dedication =]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I was just going to take the electricty fee and use it to pay off the free entry to pound =p

but if people care that much and will agree to just bring cubes.... then obviously there is no need for one!!

A free entry to POUND is at stake, I am not being a greedy ******* ty very much because that $50 could easily be in my pocket if I wanted it to. I just want people to come and us to get better at melee and have real tournies for melee that people care about to step our game up.

FYI guys there are going to be MORE tournies for free pound entries coming up and if the same person wins twice (say chu wins the tourney twice) whoever gets 2nd place at the tourney the 2nd time will get to get free entry to pound, but ONLY if you've attended at least half the previous Pound tournies. Time for the melee community to show our dedication =]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
yay brawl+ tourney. wolf is broken in brawl+. No joke. I'll be attending for the brawl+ tourney.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Melee stuff added to first post. Plank do you think you could bring some of those TVs you got for Pound 4?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey Brett, can you do anything on Sept 5 as well? Like a mini B+/Melee/Brawl thing?

I don't want to drive down to fredericksburg.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Either you or VanillaWafflez, it doesn't matter lulz.

Hey Dawgbowl, you up for giving me a ride? My chances of going would get better(I'm GOING no matter what though lol)
Giving you a ride shouldn't be a problem, hit me on AIM da2xn. But yeah you should totally team with meh. I like teaming with monkeys (donkey and diddy)

BTW, Brett what version will we be using, a current build or a future one. How is the most recent nightly? I still haven't gotten it going, doing it tonight though.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Giving you a ride shouldn't be a problem, hit me on AIM da2xn. But yeah you should totally team with meh. I like teaming with monkeys (donkey and diddy)

BTW, Brett what version will we be using, a current build or a future one. How is the most recent nightly? I still haven't gotten it going, doing it tonight though.
We'll invent the secret Waff Combo :psycho:

The new nightly is amazing IMO, most people do like it. It features the infamous Ganon Utilt cancel, Bowser Crawl Super Armor, and the JC Shine. :33

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Probably a future version. The current one has some pretty experimental stuff, but we got a month and a half till this tourney so hopefully we'll get a new official build by then.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i hope my precious marth hasnt been nerfed to oblivion so i need to test the new stuff xD i need to go to someones house or something

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
actually im the guy that crushes people spirits........

i destroy people who think they are good at brawl+

play me or boss XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Speaking of lasers, I've been practicing Falco without lasers in anticipation for that Falco vs Wolf match with no neutral Bs.

How bout we make that a MM during the event JCaes? :laugh:
I'm in. I hardly ever laser with Wolf anyway.

**** man, i've mastered the art of the windbox. $50 ness ditto at this, getatme
You coming to this?

Talking to me TH? Wolf vs falco. :)
I'm pretty sure he was talking to me, since, you know, he said my name...

Wolf ditto MM?

Top Bottom