• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXTENNNDUURRRRRR (samus gen. disc.)

What are your favorite moves?

• Total voters

Rat

Smash Lord
pivot grab is good.
1) It looks cool
2) You feel cool
3) It's a grab
that's all I wanted to say.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Alright, so yesterday, on a Falco on Yoshi's Story at 60ish%:
Tech chase dair on a platform (he misses the DI so it pops him straight up)
Grab before he hits the ground
Uthrow (he DIs to the right)
Double jump charge shot
Dead off the top at 107%.
HELL YEAH MOTHER****ER

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
WATTY IS THIS YOU LOLOLOLOL

How in Gods name do you stop the shffl on a falco as a samus, by the time i get to the little basterd i already took a crap load of damage. and worse thing is the falco i play is getting better at it doing it faster so wtf man is there no way or am i just not seeing the obvious.
it has to be...the sig says "DREWS GAY" loooool

I'm still waiting on why my playstyle pisses you off ;_; I try to have the most likable Samus style I can think of, so the idea that it bothers another Samus main that much worries me.
oh yeah.

lol

I haven't forgotten. But for a second, after searching for some videos of you, I was like "Wait... maybe it was darkmike I was.... no no no, I distinctly remember caring about IHSB..."

d00d

I shouldn't have said "this afternoon"... so tell me to chutup if you want. but yeah. srsly.

ok gtg.

Rat

Smash Lord
Nair sucks to fight against. Here's what I do

1) Predict a jump. Dash Attack. This will trade at worst (provided he jumps otherwise you get shield grabbed.)
2) If you are amazing, Utilt can beat it.

Pi

Smash Hero
I've been semi-successful with juss WDing backwards into a Dtilt when the nair is done
It juss seems like this is what you have to do to fight marth at all
Bait, wd back, dtilt, stuff
Prettttty gay

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
So
What are some good ways to punish marth's Nair
Can I missile his face?
You can sometimes missile his feet when he jumps....but if they're nairing you, they're probably close so you either predict and hit or fail and get your arm cut off for being an impudent fool.

Pi

Smash Hero
I broke my marths friend shield once...

FD
I was usin missiles so his shield was slightly diminished
Missile canceled and ran at him, and bombed his shield like 3 times
Then it broke
It was funny
Lol

Yea I was noticing my missiles some times will hit him
I find myself either counting on him mis-spacing and me being able to UB OoS
Or wavedash back into stuff
I told him though when we were playing 'Yea...I can't really get through your nair so feel free to spam it'
to try and find ways around it, lol

Watty

Smash Lord
cause u where mixing my name with other names and im watty.

and i know i just wanted to point out the obvious that i am the best samus

Lanowen: "I smell fun in here. *close thread*"

sorry vectorman

but...

SHOULDA READ THE STICKIED THREADS OHHHH

burn

edit: I think it's about time I started rockin' this avatar again.

But seriously, anyone else playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy today?

I'm too busy to be playing it right now... (but not busy enough to post about it on smashboards!)

Pax

So I know there's not many of you PWN people here, but when I decided not to go to PAX (Penny-Arcade Expo) earlier this summer, I was bummed when I heard that OC Remix was going to have a panel there. Then I just find out today that Metroid Metal is also going to be playing there - they're like the only videogame band I like, plus it's Metroid stuff, so... yeah. They're coming out with a new album, actually, if anyone's interested, so that's pretty legit.

I'm still not going, but, Rohins, ThePrime, D13... if you guys are going: should check it out. Also because Nintendo will probably be there with a Metroid Prime Trilogy booth (hoping, guessing), and probably handing out free Metroid swag... anybody want to get me something if it's cool? ;P
If it's like a shirt, I'll even play you for it at the next tourney I go to. =p

Speaking of which, Brawl tourney at Pax: 512 person cap. Technically biggest Brawl tourney ever? Or what's the record now? Anyway, pools until top 32, then single elim. No items. Should be fun stuff.

minus the laggy tvs.

Best memories from last year: winning 10-person bomberman (so fun). seeing Jeremy from PurePwnage. Captain Falcon cosplay.
And that's about it, because last year suuuucked. Minus meeting Rohins. That was legit. Minus the part where he told me he quit Samus+Melee. Not legit. But he's changed his mind now. Legit.

/petitionforfreeswag?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I've got the new Metroid Metal CD preordered and I picked up my copy of the Prime Trilogy today. Playing through the first two with the wiimote is too good.

I've got the new Metroid Metal CD preordered and I picked up my copy of the Prime Trilogy today. Playing through the first two with the wiimote is too good.
Oh sick, nice, haha. I'm counting on their music being good.

Yeah I preordered mine through gamestop, and like, somehow they got it shipped to me today, so I popped it into my Wii a couple hours ago for 5 minutes of Prime 1 - it really is too good. Plus, scans that stay recorded once you scan them the first time - tight.
And IHSB, you get the pm I sent you?

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Not gonna be able to go to PAX this year >_< sorry PCP

And I can't wait to get myself of that prime trilogy (drools...)

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Samuses of the boards, I would like to know how you place individually.
An average, or recent placings is fine.
I just want a feel of how badass you guys are lol

and don't worry if you don't place well
you're still badass

Top Bottom