• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol.

Inglorious Basterds is pretty average.
Thought it would have been better.
But then again Quentin Taratino's movies haven't really been that epic anyway.
Only Pulp Fiction.

Anywho, tomorrow, Bobsy.
I'll be coming round around 6 or something.
Dunno, I'll give you a txt.
Txt me when/if you read this to say whether it's kool / what time to be at yours.
I'll walk from Grand Plaza, no worries.
Maybe. I might be too tired, going to the gym before I come round.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Holy crap! I have a friend who's dad works at a printing place, so he said he'd be able to print like A MILLION of the Smash posters, so I'm gonna run around and just post them up in random spots =D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Putting them up in a zillion different places isn't going to net as many as just going for the right kinds of places (LANs, Game stores, etc.) and just asking for permission.

Run off a mass bunch of them so we also have them to give out at Animania and Gencon.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Is DaMooseBelly coming??

If you are are Nick can you bring my controller, I left it in your bag after Brawl a couple of weeks ago...

If not Vyse or Ryan could you grab it off him??

Ill give you some cash to make up for the inconvenience

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Lol.

Inglorious Basterds is pretty average.
Thought it would have been better.
But then again Quentin Taratino's movies haven't really been that epic anyway.
Only Pulp Fiction.

Anywho, tomorrow, Bobsy.
I'll be coming round around 6 or something.
Dunno, I'll give you a txt.
Txt me when/if you read this to say whether it's kool / what time to be at yours.
I'll walk from Grand Plaza, no worries.
Maybe. I might be too tired, going to the gym before I come round.
Your a *** eat a ****. go **** something.

It was an amazing movie. Was it as good as Pulp? No (nothing is) but it ****ing ***** everything else that has come out this year (the only thing being close was Zac and Miri but what can i say he is a god of a director as well) And id have to rate it 3rd on QTs list of movies. Kill Bill and Pulp are still my favs with This Dogs Death proof and Jackie following. but like i said all of his movies **** anything anyone else puts out

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Lovely on topic......

Coming on Saturday Billy?

Ummm, anyone wanna come over tonight then do so, just let me know...not before 6...work johns.
Doug might be coming!
Get on that Gold Coasters!
Max, Cal and Kas are coming n Arrow.
Food outing required too, Nandos, Baskin Robbins/Rold Cok Required.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Is DaMooseBelly coming??

If you are are Nick can you bring my controller, I left it in your bag after Brawl a couple of weeks ago...

If not Vyse or Ryan could you grab it off him??

Ill give you some cash to make up for the inconvenience
I already have it.
Don't worry.

Sirias

Smash Champion
That's nice, Billy - learn some tact, and take some acceptance classes or something.

Anywho. I'll be coming round around 6:30, then, Bob. I'll give you a call AND HOPEFULLY you will have your phone, haha.

No more Nandos for me.
I only ever want Baskin Robbins.
Ever.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why do you remind me of a constant Twitter stream Kas?

**** I'm bored.

I might come tommorow.

Probably not though.

I dunno. We'll see.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yay show me your new fixed psp =P

although i wont get there til late... well party dont start til i get theres

gotta get there before midnight so i can officially play the game the night before... for mega skills on saterday

Sieg

Smash Champion
Don't rage at what?

I have three PSP's lol. Zac's bricked one, my laser ****ed one and my new one.

I still need to remove Zac's laser and throw it in my old one, or fix up Zac's bricked batt.

Prolly easier to go the first way.

Sieg

Smash Champion
But, the amount of effort that's involved coming to this.

I dunno. Might come for arcadaran.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Kas, chady is comming hahaha u can harrass him.

dunno what ryans up to but may be able to come early for doubles. It's up to him if he wants to go early or not though, I'm not bothered eitherway. will definately be there though.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Yeha im coming bob, Doubt ill play but. Bringing Laptop with SF4 but to play that with stiks if he is coming

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Good **** guys was fun today. Thanks for hosting organising hotdogs and thanks for the same old bob puttin in all the work for organisation.

Shoutouts - all the new guys, i didnt get to play ou all but it was awesome to see so many new faces at a melee tournament! step it up new guys let's give the old ones a challenge.

Anthony - get *****. ahahaha kidding, but i got my revenge in tournament after you knocked me out at my first one. YES!

Dif - good **** on beating me in the tournament. no johns man haha i choked and you played well. too bad we didnt get to do the rematch in the losers bracket :( i was all warmed up and ready haha.

Hugh - you're a funny dude. good to see you playing again hope to get more matches next time.

Hotdogs - didnt get to play you but wish i did :( you seem to be improving heaps lately.

J-birds - **** man i thought you were a brawl-only player but you are good at melee haha. keep that marth up :) suprised me for sure.

Pandepic! - good to see you at a melee tournament aswell man. hit me up for some practice time to time if you're interested, sorry had to get so many matches into such a short time didnt get to play you :(

Bob - you seem to be improving aswell matches are hella fun with you haha always a good laugh. love your style, dont turn off that character pouch.

Ben - you're ok at smash... i guess. lol kidding. wish i got to play you and kas more, i want to improve but nobody down here plays besides ryan once a month :(.

Ryan - thanks for blowing me off. haha. kidding bro good ****. practice up to beat kas tho somebodies gotta do it.

kas - *******. didnt even wanna say bye. dissapointed. enjoy winning while it lasts.

**** almost forgot arrow - lol just the same as bob man you're funny as hell. thanks for the warmup matches even though you were beating me with marth haha.

to everyone else - i barely know you or didnt play you and would like to do so so hit me up at the next tournament.

Seems like people are all improving on the melee scene. either that or everyone knows my falcon way too well now... i thought i was getting better. bah.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
anthony - sad i didn't really get to play you at all. that's teh second time you've slipped through my fingers =[

arrow - fsmash = win just so much doubles **** nice work getting so far =D

aussierob - zomg epic fun. i love playing you. i need to step up my falcon ditto game though so i can take you for real XD instead of choosing epic gh@y characters to fall back on =P

azure - close matches. really really close. you're so good =D we must play more.

Ben - soooo much **** T_T teach how to beat falco pl0x

Billy - cheers for bringing that first crucial tv. legend

bob - A CHALLENGER APPROACHES oh man i didn't get to play you at all today T_T

hotdogs - ******* took me out again XD gotta work out a way to beat jiggs. i must consult kas!

hugh - we'll get them next time!

J-birds - didn't get to play you in singles much =[ wish i played you more. (lulz, i wish i played everyone more XD 8:30-3:00 is soooo not enough time)

Kas - didn't play you at all either. need to get my *** whooped more often! in game >_> just so we're clear.

Max - woooo sunshine coast represent

shannon - good **** bro, beasting FFA XD

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Hotcats Melee V.1

Ok I dunno who used who, you all use to many chars >_>

Hotcats Melee V.1 Results:

Entrants: 18 (in the end)
Entry Fee: $15

Doubles:

1st) Team Street Fighter (Kas + Booker (Who carried the team btw))
2nd) Ben loves the Wee Wee (Scrubs + Vyse)
3rd) Marshmellows of love explosion (Arrow + DJ Cat)
4th) Tacos (J-birds + Hotdog)
5th) Team Filo (Shay + Doug)
5th) Team Rocket (Hugh + Dif)
7th) Hot **** (Calibur + Max)

Singles:

1st) Kas (Bum ****)
2nd) Accelerate (Falco/Marf/Sweating Eyelids)
3rd) Scrubs (Falco/???)
4th) AussieRob (Falcon)
5th) Hotdog (Jiggly)
5th) J-birds (Marf)
7th) Dif (Falcon)
7th) Max (Falco)
9th) Azure Rune (???)
9th) Shannon (Samus)
9th) Calibur (???)
9th) DJ Cat (Yoshi)
13th) Arrow (Marf)
13th) Hugh (???)
13th) Shay (???)
13th) Vyse (Shiek)
17th) Jesse (???)
17th) Booker (IC)

Thanks to everyone that came.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Awesome fun, but really I needa play more.
Need money and stuff.
OMG.

Sorry I'm a lazy kent only gonna do a few.

Kas - Rawrwtf I will never be cocky ever again, So wish I could beat at least 1 of your characters.

Arrow - your car smells like *** crack but probs cause of me... anyway don't think we got to play besides the friendlies at bobs.

Bob - Thanks heaps man for letting me stay over again <3. you've gotten better aswell, u know how to ledgeguard with peach's b-air -_-

Pantsmann - I can't believe I have never heard of u before. I completely underestimated you and hence *****. lol but really nice.

Rune - First matches were awesome fun, but all I really did was wavedash and f-smash :S. but you have a nice shiek :D

Well that's all I can really think of.

I love getting destroyed by people far better than me, no joke, makes me feel like I might get better.

OMG WAIT

Ryan - I want to beat you at something, somewhere....

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
only way to beat kas is with a FUAAAAAXXXXX!!! I told you all he was better but your all nah he's not that good.. FAIL! altho last time we played i was bumraping him with marth on fd.. I think he was enjoying it.. cause hes gay.. and likes COK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom