• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Winterfest: Dec. 18th- 20th FREE for Europe!!!!!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice

The official Post is here...
Click here to check it out

Attendance!

1. Mew2King
  2. Scar
  3. uuaa
  4. Hungry Box
  5. Colbol
  6. STFU
  7. Linguini
  8. Frames
  9. HAT
  10. MK18
  11. CO18
  12. Zip
  13. Allied
  14. OtrU
  15. D-Torr
  16. White Bread
  17. radiX
  18. Kyon
  19. Garbonzo
Ok Europe, I have something special for you.

If you come from out of the country, We will waive all fees! You must find a way to get here that is the only catch. I know that is the most expensive part but I am trying. I will also provide housing for you!

We want out of country players! Please consider!

We Want Armada!!!!

The Down Low
The Virtual Sport Association is looking for a team of promoters for its upcoming event. The event is in Orlando, FL. It is a national tournament that will be held in December 18th - 20th.

Love ,

mnitg!

J03

Smash Master
I'd just like to say, the free housing and entrance for europeans is a great idea. As such i imagine the same courtesy will be extended to Americans for future European tourneys =)

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
I'd just like to say, the free housing and entrance for europeans is a great idea. As such i imagine the same courtesy will be extended to Americans for future European tourneys =)

Great! does this mean you are willing to come out?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
so am I until I remember I got no money >_>

cool idea anyway, hope it works out =)

J03

Smash Master
willing yes, likely, no. in some major money problems atm, should be sorted by early january (loan installement) lol, so the timing proper sucks for me xD. id advise looking into cheap flights from some of the major countries over here to the nearest airports. hopefully that'll drum up interest even from lazier players lol.

on top of that most countries over here dont use smashboards (which sucks) so id advise finding their forums and posting this on there if you havent already.

good luck with this

Joe x

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
can I just say it's rly great of you to save any European smasher so much money :). Unfortunately just making the journey for me would be very unlikely :(. I'm sure you will get a decent European turnout with this offer though :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yo dude can you find me a company that does courier flights to Orlanda? I hope you know what courier flights are :p they're the cheapest **** going

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
sounds interesting... i will look up he courier flights!

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
wait slow down fuzzy, why would you go to this when there's Pound 4?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think they mean venue fee lol.
They wouldn't do tournament fee for free cos if a European placed top he would basically get the money without adding to the pot lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Unfortunately this is such a poor date or i'd love to come... :/@1 month before mine. XD

Kone

Smash Master
what a load of crap. im sorry man, but housing is always offered and if a european can afford to get his *** out to america he'll be able to afford venue costs, which, generally aint much. the major obstacle to any euro getting to america ARE the flights. If a euro is going to make the trip their going to go to a well hyped and well founded tournament like pound 4 x_x

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
wut does europe think about it?

Can anyone help me with some european forums where i can reach out to more players????

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
This would be like a dream trip, may have to see nearer the time if I have the cash.
Sounds good smudge... if you register, make sure you pm me since you are coming from Europe and it is free for you! So I would like to confirm you on the attendance for this and she everyone there is some europeans coming!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Pound 4 is early early January in Maryland, United States. Its melee, and Brawl. Winter fest will be much bigger. Halo 3, Call of duty 4:2, Smash- Brawl and melee, street fighter IV, and Madden 10!!!! it will be like 700 + people!!!!!!!!!!!!! come from europe!!!! u play for free!!! u hjust have to get here and we will get u housing!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'll advertise this on the french boards. This is a really nice deal you're offering us.

However, I'm not sure many of them will be interested, as they're intending to go to Pound 4 (the date is more convenient, and they don't really care about other games as most of them are only smash players).

Top Bottom