• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
More people confirming that they are willing to bring a couple cans of soup would be nice. I plan on donating a good bit myself but if I could get around 50 all together from everyone else at this tournament then my goal could be reached.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
More people confirming that they are willing to bring a couple cans of soup would be nice. I plan on donating a good bit myself but if I could get around 50 all together from everyone else at this tournament then my goal could be reached.
i can bring 10 cans.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I missed Colbol/Chops but I saw your guys vs M2K/Hbox.

It was pretty depressing. In 3 of the 4 games you guys had excellent starts and killed Hbox within the first 10 seconds. But usually some gay stuff happened...
wait, im out of the loop, what tourney was this?
edit: never mind i found out, good **** pp for gettin 3rd

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Bill, I'll bring some soups and I'll have an entire Melee set up with me, television and all, bro.

Nick O. Teen and myself will need housing, I'm not sure if D-Zo is coming, and I'm also unsure of Tone and YKB3 at this point. But I know the two of us need housing at least.

Hyyyyyped!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lucas isnt actually that good in b+...:(. he's mad fun tho. if I have enough $$ to enter b+ i'll prolly just go ROB. otherwise ape we will play melee all day

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think we talked about this before...general NC opinion is "we don't care" lol
(not mine...i agree with you.)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
We decided that doing the tournament with brawl on sunday would bring the largest number of players overall (as in combining the attendance from every tournament). We also decided that the overall attendance was important to us so this factor was the kicker.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i dunno how many ill be bring exactly but is there anyway my group could get Housing? there will be 4 of us tops.

oh and Im gonna bring some canned food for you Bill. Is there anything im supposed to bring specifically?

Top Bottom