• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
see i dont get why people are all up in arms about it. Its a kiss on the cheek for one. Secondly, there is no deep throating involved. Come talk to me when you get a pic of M2K getting deep throated, then i'll pay some attention to it.
He's talking about his mom.

I highly doubt that is a cuban by my lack of erection.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
only cool people get infractions for speaking their mind

true story

might want to upgrade to pro crashic

OverLade

Smash Hero
They was like "YOU'S TROLLIN"

and I was like "IM NOT TROLLIN"

Im HALZY YOU SEE?

*pushes up cheeks*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I get infracted for posting pics about how Gay I play.

In fact, I got infracted twice for the same picture lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Depends on the fourm...i believe sooner or later you'll start getting perma ones that never go away.

Least the punishment system here isnt as gay as the other fourm i visit. If you get like 6 points you put on a limited user status, 10 read only, any more and its a ban for xx days

Other than you getting gayed for posting with style here, i say you should continue to post the way you always have been. Because in boards as serious as these, its nice to see someone that can make fun of others and themselves

And dont worry, you can bet your 300lb penguin *** i'll be joining you on the list of banndee's if not today, then definitely sometime tomorrow
That was a rhetorical question.

gj

Totally missed this...

Are you being sarcastic or serious?
Sarcastic lol.

I get infracted for posting pics about how Gay I play.
That's just wrong. You should get infracted for playing gay period.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude my threads were closed?

Dang Smashboard mods are Anti Gay. Wtf lolol. :) jk

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
DMG= Dr. Man Gay. That is gay!

There should be a slap a mod day here on smashboards. The first mod I would slap would be Susa, 2nd would be Steel. 3rd would be whoever closed DMG's thread.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright done, tomorrow I continue my tips in this thread.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
There should be a slap a mod day here on smashboards. The first mod I would slap would be Susa, 2nd would be Steel.
Can we choose where to slap them? If so, my list would be Azusa, Bunny, and Thundermistress. :colorful:

It's not perverted, I'd slap them to tell them to get back in the kitchen.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
New MK Forum Drinking Game:

Every time Steel locks a thread, take a drink.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So why do I get the feeling that I will get my first infraction from Steel?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
It was satisying getting that off my mind. ;)

I'd like to slap bunny's butt for closing one of my threads in the Kirby boards. =(
Still **** you. What have I done to you?

:3

So why do I get the feeling that I will get my first infraction from Steel?
I should infract you for no reason, then reverse it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dr. Drew got me first. Then, it was like everyone lol.

etecoon

Smash Hero
so I was cleaning my room tonight and I found the prima strategy guide for this game. I bought this on release as the nintendo power melee strategy guide was actually fairly useful, giving you the damage info for all attacks without having to do any research of your own(although once I did I found that several attacks were wrong). anyway I quickly found that it was useless and that prima sucks and tossed it under my bed until now

Advanced Strategies

Use the Dimensional Cape frequently thoughout the fight to move around the stage with relative quickness. Once Meta Knight disappears, he cannot be attacked until he reappears. Since you control where he appears, the opponent must wait until they see you before they can resume their attack. This works especially well from the air, where Meta Knight can reappear on the ground depending on how high up you were when you executed the move. Be careful using this from the ground to the air, as Meta Knight is vulnerable on the way down.

You can attack out of the dimensional cape with a single sword swipe. Use this if you evade an opponents attack with the special move. Otherwise, wait until you reappear and use a throw or smash attack from behind an opponent. If you mix up between the two, an opponent will have to guess what you're going to use and either shield, dodge, or roll. You can also use back to back dimensional capes to further confuse opponents.
I cried and laughed at the same time

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lmao strategy guides. You're better off going to Gamefaqs.

Although I have been using DC a bit recently as a sort of waveland. And by that I mean basically just to respace myself before I land since MK can barely move at all in the air so DC is a faster way of moving through it. I guess it's not quite like a waveland but w/e lol.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think of DC kind of like a longer range, slower to start melee air dodge, it is useful in those situations at times. But as I said, I bought that because I presumed it'd have some info in it that generally takes longer to come out online(of course eventually you get much better data online but this was on release day), but it didn't even have the move tables like the melee guide did.

plus it was cool for all the attacks to have official names, I still to this day call marth's fsmash dragon killer even though I've forgotten most of the other names

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
My last weekend project

so I was cleaning my room tonight and I found the prima strategy guide for this game. I bought this on release as the nintendo power melee strategy guide was actually fairly useful, giving you the damage info for all attacks without having to do any research of your own(although once I did I found that several attacks were wrong). anyway I quickly found that it was useless and that prima sucks and tossed it under my bed until now

Advanced Strategies

Use the Dimensional Cape frequently thoughout the fight to move around the stage with relative quickness. Once Meta Knight disappears, he cannot be attacked until he reappears. Since you control where he appears, the opponent must wait until they see you before they can resume their attack. This works especially well from the air, where Meta Knight can reappear on the ground depending on how high up you were when you executed the move. Be careful using this from the ground to the air, as Meta Knight is vulnerable on the way down.

You can attack out of the dimensional cape with a single sword swipe. Use this if you evade an opponents attack with the special move. Otherwise, wait until you reappear and use a throw or smash attack from behind an opponent. If you mix up between the two, an opponent will have to guess what you're going to use and either shield, dodge, or roll. You can also use back to back dimensional capes to further confuse opponents.
I cried and laughed at the same time
lol That reminds me of this:

Says "Weaknesses: Slow, Easily Knocked Around, Poor Range"

Wouldn't have been as funny if it hadn't been so terribly, terribly wrong. The really sad thing about this, though, is that the magazine that had this in it came out in July 2009.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I still get the feeling Steel will give me my first infraction.

Top Bottom